GM.Kashka's 5-04 The Stolen Heir (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Torgerud


101 to 150 of 332 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Tracked Resources:
Wayang Rogue (unchained) 1 |Male| hp 12/12 | AC 18 (15 t, 14 ff) | Fort:+0 Ref:+6 Will: -1 | CMB:-3 CMD: 11 | Perception: +3 | Init: +4 | -

He gave a sigh. "What he said." he shot a thumb to Lyonel.

Aid another (Diplomacy): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc (Mwangi) Shield Champion 3 | HP: 27/31 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Martial Flexibility 3/4 | Active conditions: None.

...and my axe!

Bolstered by his allies and their...support...Bosco nods in firm solidarity.

Aid Another (Diplomacy): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Captain Bryton nods at the pathfinders' request. "I empathize with your plight. however, we have enemies at home we need to deal with. We cannot afford to send loyal Andoran soldiers on an errand for historical artifacts. However - I will think on your request. You can find me at the barracks until tomorrow night. Good hunting."

With that parting message, the captain departs. The party can tell he was open to the idea but was not convinced to the immediate need of the Worldwound.

The party is easily able to track down the burned building: This barren stretch of land is a sharp contrast to the surrounding fields of well-tended grapevines. At the center of the waste, at the end of an ill-kept path, sits a large stone villa in the old Chelish style that has partially collapsed as the result of fires long-since extinguished. Rotted timbers and soot flank scorched bone-white walls, and collapsed piles of blackened wood are all that remain of additions to the north and south ends of the main hall. Rain-slicked bare earth extends approximately three hundred feet away from the house in all directions.

you are a couple hundred feet from the house. There is no way to approach undetected. Ale - i don't have a headshot to use for you on the tactical map. Let me know when the party is ready to approach.

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

Rateliff stops at the sight of such destruction. He crouches and scans the scene.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

I'll see what I can do about that, I guess I didn't realize I needed a headshot, I figured you'd have tokens already or something.

Ale' also takes time to observe the structure, and surrounding areas. Strategic location, even if the structure isn't completely solid anymore, it appears to have a great field of view.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter Archer 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 20ft | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | F +5, R +4, W -1 | I +6, P -1 | CMB +4, CMD +18 | Active Conditions: None | Arrows: 55/60
Shortcuts:
[dice=Longbow]1d20+5/20/*3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8[/dice] [dice=Greatsword]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+4[/dice] [dice=Dagger/Unarmed]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d3+3[/dice]

Ale, you can pick out an avatar picture by following these instructions: My Account > Pathfinder Society > Make Changes > Edit (to the right of your character's name) > Character Image > Change.

Forgive me if you're already aware of that. Rateliff had to explain it to me, I couldn't find it anywhere.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

I remembered seeing it at one point, but couldn't remember where, thanks! I think this one will work well enough.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

At this distance, it is too difficult to see anything inside or in the shadows of the house.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

Unless I'm getting a bit too far ahead, or there is strong opposition to the below writing, this is my first desired action.

Unable to make out any details from this distance, Ale' calmly walks ahead, leaving his shield and weapons stowed on his back/sheathed on his side. Hopefully this is the right place, and that they are willing to talk first, although I could see a warning shot too... ponders Ale', continuing to scan the area as he walks.

At around 100' from the building, if it's still silent, Ale' will call out for Thalia, and await a response.

The Exchange

Female Keleshite merciful healer cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: Bless - +1 to hit, +1 saves vs fear

"Hush, you fool! We do not want to give ourselves away!"

The Exchange

Tracked Resources:
Wayang Rogue (unchained) 1 |Male| hp 12/12 | AC 18 (15 t, 14 ff) | Fort:+0 Ref:+6 Will: -1 | CMB:-3 CMD: 11 | Perception: +3 | Init: +4 | -

Seeing the burnt down villa, Zuumas grows a little concerned but does his best to hide it and himself. He goes over to the half orc with tender step and begins to step in time with his shadow as a means of melting into it. So much sun still hurt his eyes from the years of being underground.

Stealth if you will let me

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

"And just how do you expect us to sneak across this much open ground?"
Ale' instead pauses to listen to other suggestions.

The Exchange

Female Keleshite merciful healer cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: Bless - +1 to hit, +1 saves vs fear

"I don't, but announcing our presence this far away invites danger that we may be hard pressed to counter. We must assume the building, what is left of it anyway, is either guarded, trapped, or both. Remember, the people or things that took the girl might not be aware that any one knows we are on to them. Also, I do not think we should approach in fireball formation. Maybe three to one side, three to the other?"

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc (Mwangi) Shield Champion 3 | HP: 27/31 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Martial Flexibility 3/4 | Active conditions: None.

"Bosco protect you, little friend." Bosco calmly removes the large, stained shield from his back, revealing a second, smaller shield cupped within. He straps the large shield on his left arm, and the smaller shield on the right.

With the shield removed, numerous lash scars on his back are visible through the holes in his chain shirt.

Bosco takes point on the left column and will advance when signaled by the group. He is conscious of Zuumas and moves deliberately to keep him shielded.

"Bosco ready."


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

The party initially receives no answer.

As the party again approaches the farmhouse, a voice calls out to them "Come and get her if you dare, hounds of the upper class!"

The party finds themselves under fire as arrows fly from behind the doors at Bosco and Ale.
longbow @Boscoe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 miss
longbow @Ale: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 miss

Initiatives:

Ale Luya: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Bosco: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Lyonel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Maxwell: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Noor: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Zuumas: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
GM: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Initiative Rnd 1 Bold may Act
Ale

Brigands
Bosco
Lyonel
Noor
Zuumas
Maxwell

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

Ale' draws and equips his shield, taking a defensive posture, holding it in front, to cover from additional incoming arrows. With a strong voice, Ale' responds, "We do not serve the upper class, as you may think! Although we do come seeking the young lady, it is not at the behest of her father." Ale' allows a short pause, "Surely you are reasonable enough to allow for some discussion on the matter?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter Archer 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 20ft | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | F +5, R +4, W -1 | I +6, P -1 | CMB +4, CMD +18 | Active Conditions: None | Arrows: 55/60
Shortcuts:
[dice=Longbow]1d20+5/20/*3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8[/dice] [dice=Greatsword]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+4[/dice] [dice=Dagger/Unarmed]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d3+3[/dice]

This is all they could muster? Hold her just outside of her home town? Either they are incompetent or this is a trap. It makes no matter, the hunt is on.

"Fire an arrow my way and you'd better f$%@in' kill me, you cowardly sons-of-b&*~*es." Lyonel growls as he spits a bright red stream of tobacco juice. He smiles with a violent look in his eyes.

Are the archers hidden behind murder holes, or are they visible to us?


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

The doors give cover but the men are visible
Ale's attempt at diplomacy is met with another round of arrows.
longbow@Ale: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
longbow@Bosco: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Initiative Rnd 1 Bold may Act
Brigands
Ale
Bosco
Lyonel

Noor
Zuumas
Maxwell

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

Ale' ponders the stability of the walls attached to the doors the shooters are hiding behind.

if I can, I'd like to charge the door closer to me, kicking it open to hopefully knock the brigand around/pin it behind the door, or at least position myself to do that next turn.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter Archer 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 20ft | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | F +5, R +4, W -1 | I +6, P -1 | CMB +4, CMD +18 | Active Conditions: None | Arrows: 55/60
Shortcuts:
[dice=Longbow]1d20+5/20/*3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8[/dice] [dice=Greatsword]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+4[/dice] [dice=Dagger/Unarmed]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d3+3[/dice]

Lyonel wets his finger and holds it in the air to check for the wind direction and speed. To keep with his allies and use them for cover he moves closer behind Bosco, drawing his bow in the process.

Once closer, he notches an arrow and fires it at the face of the archer that loosed an arrow at Bosco.

Attack (Longbow): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

"Catch this," he shouts at his foe after the arrow is loosed.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Ale takes off in a charge at the doors. Nearing his goal, he feels the ground give way under his feet!

reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Ale falls 20 feet into muddy muck. Taking...
lethal damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2
nonlethal damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Ale is prone and entangled at the bottom of the pit. Std action to clear the mud & entangled condition.

Lyonel hits orange brigand.

Initiative Rnd 1 Bold may Act
Brigands orange -7hp
Ale -2hp, -2nl, prone, entangled
Bosco

Lyonel
Noor
Zuumas
Maxwell

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc (Mwangi) Shield Champion 3 | HP: 27/31 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Martial Flexibility 3/4 | Active conditions: None.

Bosco moves straight forward 30 feet before hurling the throwing shield in his right hand through the window at the orange brigand.

Bosco is considered to have Far Shot when throwing shields, and the range increment is 10 feet. Looks like he'll be taking a -2? I'm not sure, but I'll assume that and you can correct me if I'm wrong.

Shield Throw: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 2 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 2 = 24
Additional Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The Exchange

Female Keleshite merciful healer cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: Bless - +1 to hit, +1 saves vs fear

Swift action: Retrieve wand of Bless

Standard action: Activate wand

Move action: Noor draws her scimitar as she moves forward 20'.

The Exchange

Tracked Resources:
Wayang Rogue (unchained) 1 |Male| hp 12/12 | AC 18 (15 t, 14 ff) | Fort:+0 Ref:+6 Will: -1 | CMB:-3 CMD: 11 | Perception: +3 | Init: +4 | -

Zuumas pulls his sickle with one hand and with a sly grin, he pulls his colorful mask over his face. A strange glee comes from his colorless eyes as he joins Bosco in his intended track, making sure to keep to his shadow and away from the pit newly discovered.

If able he will go through the crushed window or door to get a hit in while he is still undetected.
if applicable

Attack (Sickle): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Sneak Atack: 1d6 ⇒ 1

The Exchange

Female Keleshite merciful healer cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: Bless - +1 to hit, +1 saves vs fear

Don't forget to add in the bonus from bless. Also, it is a good idea to list out all of your bonuses when you have more than just the standard. Also, from where you are standing, you need to move 65' before you can attack.

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

Rateliff runs up to the side of the house.

double move, let me know if you need my path for more traps! Also, after seeing one, he is on the lookout for more, i can roll perception is needed as well.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Bosco's shield nearly takes the brigand's head off as he slumps to the ground.

@Zuumas - you are in open terrain, therefore no ability to stealth. Also on the map, to go around the pit you cant charge. So i will assume you move and draw.

The green brigand fires at Bosco.
longbow, pointblank: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5
But misses badly. Two more hidden brigands appear from the sides of the building to fire two arrows.
longbow, pointblank, hidden @Max: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 11
misd
longbow, pointblank, hidden @Bosco: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 21
And hits Bosco's flatfoot AC.
damage, pb: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Active party conditions:
Bless

Initiative Rnd 2 Bold may Act
Brigands
Ale -2hp, -2nl, prone, entangled
Bosco -4hp
Lyonel

Noor
Zuumas
Maxwell

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

Muttering choice words in Sylvan, Ale' picks himself up from the ground, cleans off some mud, stows his shield on his back, and evaluates the climbing conditions of the pit.

The Exchange

Tracked Resources:
Wayang Rogue (unchained) 1 |Male| hp 12/12 | AC 18 (15 t, 14 ff) | Fort:+0 Ref:+6 Will: -1 | CMB:-3 CMD: 11 | Perception: +3 | Init: +4 | -

I can't see the map (guess it's not loading correctly) so I had no idea where anything is or what it all looked like. Sorry. I'll just double move then the best I can behind the Orc

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

Google slides was offered to be added to my phone for viewing it, else it just used chrome I believe

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter Archer 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 20ft | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | F +5, R +4, W -1 | I +6, P -1 | CMB +4, CMD +18 | Active Conditions: None | Arrows: 55/60
Shortcuts:
[dice=Longbow]1d20+5/20/*3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8[/dice] [dice=Greatsword]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+4[/dice] [dice=Dagger/Unarmed]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d3+3[/dice]

His feet planted firmly on the barren ground, Lyonel launches an arrow towards the blue brigand that just stepped around the far corner.

Attack (Longbow): 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 - 2 = 24
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 - 2 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 1d8 + 1d8 ⇒ (7) + (5) + (2) = 14

Lyonel's first arrow sinks into the brigand's throat until only the fletching remains, the bleeding arrow head protruding several inches out the back of his neck. "S&&$, you picked the wrong side in this fight."

He launches his second attack at the green brigand in the window-

Attack (Longbow): 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 - 2 = 5
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

-and misses terribly. The arrow sticks into the side of the house. "You lucky son-of-a-b*@%@. I won't miss again."

If I'm not able to attack the blue one yet since he just appeared, then I will instead target the brigand in the window with both attacks.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc (Mwangi) Shield Champion 3 | HP: 27/31 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Martial Flexibility 3/4 | Active conditions: None.

With a snort, Bosco charges the purple brigand.

Charging Shield Bash w/ Power Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Forgot to add +1 for bless, so it's 16 to hit if it's not too late. My current AC is 20, not sure if that should go in active conditions or something?


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Lyonel's arrow strikes true into the blue brigand, but it does not drop him.

Bosco smacks the purple brigand. no - i can adjust for charge. If it were longer term like enlarge person, i had a bracketed number ahead of the stat to signify the current number.

As the brigands are overwhelmed, they call out "alright, we surrender - you win!"

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

If needed, Ale' will create hand/foot holds in the dirt walls of the pit, and climb out take 10+7=17.

"Clever trap that I fell into, however, it would have been best, had you agreed to talk in the first place, rather than lose one and sustain injuries yourselves." Ale' states after emerging from the pit. "Now, take us to Ms. Andares please." Ale' finishes removing as much muck as possible.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc (Mwangi) Shield Champion 3 | HP: 27/31 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Martial Flexibility 3/4 | Active conditions: None.

If the purple brigand is not dead Bosco grapples the man and drags him by the neck over to the stairs and places him there, roughly. If the man resists, Bosco punches him into submission non-lethally.

He then assists Ale out of the pit. Assist Other, Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

"It is not in my nature to negotiate."

Grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Rateliff tells the blue brigand as he grapples him, putting him (hopefully) into an armbar and rear choke.

The Exchange

Female Keleshite merciful healer cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: Bless - +1 to hit, +1 saves vs fear

Noor shakes her head.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter Archer 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 20ft | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | F +5, R +4, W -1 | I +6, P -1 | CMB +4, CMD +18 | Active Conditions: None | Arrows: 55/60
Shortcuts:
[dice=Longbow]1d20+5/20/*3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8[/dice] [dice=Greatsword]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+4[/dice] [dice=Dagger/Unarmed]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d3+3[/dice]

Lyonel holds another arrow notched on the string of his longbow, aiming it at the blue brigand whom is still impaled through the neck by his first arrow. He glares at his foe with no sign of mercy or remorse for the inflicted wound. 'I told 'em they'd regret shooting my way.'

"This bowstring is getting difficult to hold, I can feel it slipping off my fingertips. You'd better start talking before I lose my grip."

'I should put another in him for good measure, call it an accident.'

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

Rateliff watches Lyonel as he threatens the man he's choking, glancing at the arrow sticking out of the house for a brief second.

'This is not the guy I want my life in the hands of..'

With the blue brigand grappled, Rateliff waits to see how this plays out.

The Exchange

Tracked Resources:
Wayang Rogue (unchained) 1 |Male| hp 12/12 | AC 18 (15 t, 14 ff) | Fort:+0 Ref:+6 Will: -1 | CMB:-3 CMD: 11 | Perception: +3 | Init: +4 | -

Zuumas twists his mouth discontentedly from behind his mask accompanied by a grown. Slowly, he moves his way over to Bosco's captive, lifting up his mask.

"Look, there is enough bloodshed as it is," he said with a dull tone. He points his sickle to Lyonel. "The archer is friend. I know his threat is not empty. And then there is the orc. And, well, you can let your imagination run from there. Talking now would be most advisable." His sickle ends with a point to his half orc comrade and then a wave in the air as he talks.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Bosco's brigand complies with his forcible movement. At Ale's question, he answers "She's downstairs sheesh. We just wanted to get paid and go home to Galt. stupid babysitting job... Enderios will tell you everything you want to know - just let us go and have the girl."

"ow ow ow OW we surrendered! OW...cmon man...." says the Brigand held by Maxwell.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

"Well, I'm not so sure the rest of my comrades would take to kindly to your release without some kind of assurance you will not cause further trouble for us..." Ale' states flatly to the brigands. Looking around at the structure, and back to the one who responded to him, "How many others are inside, or is it just Ms. Andares and this, Enderios?"


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

"Yeah just Enderios. and you have no worries about seeing us again - just let us go home and we'l never come back!"

dc 10 sense motive:
They are telling the truth

The Exchange

Female Keleshite merciful healer cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: Bless - +1 to hit, +1 saves vs fear

"Everyone! Please. Let them go. The Dawnflower will see to their redemption. First though, tell me about this Enderios. Of what demeanor is he? Quick to action or anger? Slow, methodical? Does he use magic? If so, what kind?"

Noor smiles as sweetly as she can while talking.

Take 10 on Diplomacy if needed.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Forgot the interior description:

This charred husk of a structure was probably once beautiful. Stone bas-reliefs depicting Aroden and Chelish military victories line the high reaches of the walls, though what little remains of a second floor is now sealed off by the collapsed roof. Despite the rest of the house’s decrepit state, the floor is swept clean yet water-stained, and a stack of bedrolls and knapsacks are piled just beside the stairs.

@Noor The men are clearly fearful of your companions. They are suspicious of your sweet words/voice while your allies continue to threaten and choke them.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter Archer 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 20ft | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | F +5, R +4, W -1 | I +6, P -1 | CMB +4, CMD +18 | Active Conditions: None | Arrows: 55/60
Shortcuts:
[dice=Longbow]1d20+5/20/*3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8[/dice] [dice=Greatsword]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+4[/dice] [dice=Dagger/Unarmed]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d3+3[/dice]

"F*~$ redemption, Lyonel curses as he spits a red stream of tobacco juice onto the mud and toe of his boot. "These cowards prey on women or children again and I'll send them to meet your gods."

With that he lowers the longbow, then looks to Noor and gives the slightest of nods.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

sense motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

"I agree with Noor, there has been enough blood spilled this day. Let them go." Ale' says to everyone.

The Exchange

Tracked Resources:
Wayang Rogue (unchained) 1 |Male| hp 12/12 | AC 18 (15 t, 14 ff) | Fort:+0 Ref:+6 Will: -1 | CMB:-3 CMD: 11 | Perception: +3 | Init: +4 | -

He pulls away, setting his sickle on his holster after spinning it between his fingers. Rather he takes looking about the ruins of the charred house. His pale eyes squint at the open air where the sun peeks through.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc (Mwangi) Shield Champion 3 | HP: 27/31 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Martial Flexibility 3/4 | Active conditions: None.

Plucking the arrow from his shoulder, Bosco is no longer concerned about these men. Broken cowards. Real warriors never surrender.

After retrieving his throwing shield, he starts to look through the house, attempting to locate the staircase down to the basement.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

If anyone wants to shake the guys down for items, go for it. Bosco is not interested


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

zuumas perc: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

The man seems more willing to talk as the obvious threats are reigned in assuming Max follows suit

"Endarios seems like a good guy. Book smart. He's nice to the girl too... buys her books. They're downstairs... door by your buddy there." he is indicating Zuumas who saw the trapdoor under some sleeping rolls beneath the stairway.

101 to 150 of 332 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM.Kashka's 5-04 The Stolen Heir All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.