GM.Kashka's 5-04 The Stolen Heir (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Torgerud


301 to 332 of 332 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter Archer 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 20ft | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | F +5, R +4, W -1 | I +6, P -1 | CMB +4, CMD +18 | Active Conditions: None | Arrows: 55/60
Shortcuts:
[dice=Longbow]1d20+5/20/*3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8[/dice] [dice=Greatsword]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+4[/dice] [dice=Dagger/Unarmed]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d3+3[/dice]

Lyonel grabs the longbow from off his back, notches an arrow and fires it at the blue lackey.

Attack (Longbow): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

"Consider it a warning shot. The next one's through your eye."

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc (Mwangi) Shield Champion 3 | HP: 27/31 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Martial Flexibility 3/4 | Active conditions: None.

Bosco 5' shifts toward the red goon and attempts to deliver a Brawler's flurry.

Attack (Unarmed Strike): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Attack (Unarmed Strike): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

AJ I will let you factor in the hard corner?


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Bosco delivers a hard hit followed by a devestating blow that drops the second swordsman.

Initiative Rnd 1-2 Bold may Act
Ale -2hp, grappler
Maxwell

Lackeys
Koriana grappled
Lyonel
Bosco
Zuumas
Noor

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

Ale' attempts to maintain the grapple and go for a pin

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

Maxwell enters into a flurry as he assails the remaining thug.

Flurry of Blows: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Flurry of Blows: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

The Exchange

Tracked Resources:
Wayang Rogue (unchained) 1 |Male| hp 12/12 | AC 18 (15 t, 14 ff) | Fort:+0 Ref:+6 Will: -1 | CMB:-3 CMD: 11 | Perception: +3 | Init: +4 | -

Seeing the situation escalate quickly, Zuumas makes sure that their charge is safe before heading into the fray. Unable to get a flank right now, Zuumas moves between his two larger comrades while hopping over the fallen body nibble. Forgetting his mask for now, he goes for a slash with his sickle.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Keleshite merciful healer cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: Bless - +1 to hit, +1 saves vs fear

Noor snaps her wrist to release the wand inside. After activating it, she returns the wand to its wrist sheath.

Bless: +1 to hit and vs. Fear saves


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Ale goes to maintain grapple to pin. grapple to pin: 1d20 + 7 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 5 = 24

The remaining lackey stabs at Ale shortsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 and misses.

Koriana attempts to break the pin... grapple: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 and successfully frees a hand

Initiative Rnd 2-3 Bold may Act
Ale -2hp, grappler
Maxwell

Lackeys
Koriana grappled
Lyonel
Bosco
Zuumas
Noor

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc (Mwangi) Shield Champion 3 | HP: 27/31 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Martial Flexibility 3/4 | Active conditions: None.

Bosco will wait for an opening to shift and attack. Alternatively, if he can hop up on the counter and attack from there, he will do so, let me know if it is feasible.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

bosco can climb up. Cant fail the check

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc (Mwangi) Shield Champion 3 | HP: 27/31 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Martial Flexibility 3/4 | Active conditions: None.

Bosco will hop on to the counter and then attack the brigand that is still standing with a fist.

Unarmed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

Ale' continues to restrain(pin) Koriana.

We both should be at -2 on cmb rolls though I'm at -1 due to bless?

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

Rateliff continues to flail at the punk infront of him.

Flurry of Blows: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Flurry of Blows: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter Archer 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 20ft | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | F +5, R +4, W -1 | I +6, P -1 | CMB +4, CMD +18 | Active Conditions: None | Arrows: 55/60
Shortcuts:
[dice=Longbow]1d20+5/20/*3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8[/dice] [dice=Greatsword]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+4[/dice] [dice=Dagger/Unarmed]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d3+3[/dice]

Lyonel hops up on the counter and fires an arrow at the remaining lackey.

Attack (Longbow): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Not sure if there's any cover penalty, please apply as necessary.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

As Bosco and Lyonel beat up on the last lackey, Ale puts Koriana into a full nelson.

"alright! Enough! We give up. Take us to jail already"

Thalia is smiling big and claps at your display. "you won't regret it! Now to bring down my father!"

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

After fully securing Koriana(with the help of his companions), removing all known, and possible spell components, gagging her, and otherwise making sure she can't escape, Ale' performs a thorough search of the premises.
take 20 +5 perception

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter Archer 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 20ft | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | F +5, R +4, W -1 | I +6, P -1 | CMB +4, CMD +18 | Active Conditions: None | Arrows: 55/60
Shortcuts:
[dice=Longbow]1d20+5/20/*3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8[/dice] [dice=Greatsword]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+4[/dice] [dice=Dagger/Unarmed]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d3+3[/dice]

"Nothing would make me happier, m'lady," Lyonel says with a s*&&-eating red grin.

Lyonel will try to retrieve his arrows, then assist Ale in searching the shop.

Aid Another (Perception) take 20

While walking past Koriana, he shrugs and says "What a shame. You seemed nice enough. Did you really think you'd beat us like this?"


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Koriana has kept many of the missives that Tercio Andares sent to her in the event that he should ever think to use her as a scapegoat. These she has secreted in a small lockbox hidden beneath the floorboards under her writing desk. Collectively, the documents provide incomplete evidence that the Andares family has colluded with several other noteworthy families to rig local elections and keep each other in important offices. The documents also suggest that Sander Bryton might be involved in helping Tercio Andares to remain a consul in return for similar treatment.

Thalia remarks "he may be a suspect, but Sander Bryton may still be able to provide the military aid you seek."

how does the party wish to proceed? You have enough evidence to convict Koriana and Tercio Andares.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

Sander Bryton, that would be the eagle knight captain we met at the beginning, correct?

evidence: collectively, including what we found in Thalia's room, and in the lock box where we rescued her from?


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

correct

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

"Well," Rateliff says with a sigh while smoothing out his clothes, disappointed in his uselessness in combat. "Let's see what this grand reunion of kidnapped daughter and criminal father will be like. I can understand if some of you wish to extort Mr. Bryton, but I must encourage that we try to gain support in a more honorable way first."

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

"I am impressed by your comments, Mr. Rateliff, and I concur. Mr. Bryton's role will need to be examined, and he may also have evidence to present." Ale' says with an air of curiosity.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

as far as Bryton is concerned, you can either ask him for military aid, or expose him. Extortion won't work

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

"Thalia, whom would you recommend that would be safe to turn them in to? Or at least, someone more neutral?"


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

"we can trust Captain Demrick."

everyone else agree to implicate Captain Bryton as well?

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc (Mwangi) Shield Champion 3 | HP: 27/31 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Martial Flexibility 3/4 | Active conditions: None.

Works for me.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter Archer 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 20ft | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | F +5, R +4, W -1 | I +6, P -1 | CMB +4, CMD +18 | Active Conditions: None | Arrows: 55/60
Shortcuts:
[dice=Longbow]1d20+5/20/*3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8[/dice] [dice=Greatsword]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+4[/dice] [dice=Dagger/Unarmed]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d3+3[/dice]

"Well this should be interesting," Lyonel says with a smirk. "We seek Captain Demrick, then."

Lyonel would sooner implicate both, more for dramatic jollies than fun and duty, but would just as soon ask him for aid if the evidence against him is not strong enough.

The Exchange

Tracked Resources:
Wayang Rogue (unchained) 1 |Male| hp 12/12 | AC 18 (15 t, 14 ff) | Fort:+0 Ref:+6 Will: -1 | CMB:-3 CMD: 11 | Perception: +3 | Init: +4 | -

Zuumas resumes an observance. Politics are all still new to him, but this was a great crash course into this strange world. Those that walk in the light are very different from the world underground.

do as you will. Zuumas has no weight here.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

"Perhaps Captain Demrick will be able to offer us some military assistance once this has run its course..."

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

Ale' rubs his hands over his minor injuries, healing them instantly.
LoH: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

The party tracks down Captain Demrick, and present the evidence and your prisoners. An arrest warrant is issued for Tercio Andares and Sanders Bryton.

Tercio is eventually convicted of betraying his oath of office and Common Rule. He is stripped of his position and property. Sander Bryton is found not guilty but his reputation is damaged.

Thalia's unswerving adherence to Common Rule, and her role in the investigation allows the judge to show favor on her, and she maintains much of her family property, which she donates to the Pathfinder Society cause. Primary objective acheived - acquire financial aid .

Secondary objective: acquire military aid failed. Failed the skill check on Sander Bryton early in the scenario. Captain Demrick cannot provide this aid.

Thank you everyone for playing. Im sorry for the repeated breaks during tbe summer.
Chronicles will be posted tonight.

The Exchange

Tracked Resources:
Wayang Rogue (unchained) 1 |Male| hp 12/12 | AC 18 (15 t, 14 ff) | Fort:+0 Ref:+6 Will: -1 | CMB:-3 CMD: 11 | Perception: +3 | Init: +4 | -

Thank you for running. The slightly slow past was no bother. We are all busy humans.

301 to 332 of 332 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM.Kashka's 5-04 The Stolen Heir All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.