GM Friendly Sauce’s Dead Suns

Game Master friendly sauce

NPC’s
Maps
The Sunrise Maiden
loot/skill matrix courtesy of BNW
Starship Roles
tier 5 maiden sheet


4,201 to 4,250 of 4,435 << first < prev | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included
Justin-Norveg wrote:
"If some Kasathan came through here a few generations back trying to warn people about a doomsday weapon they may have left a record of it."

"Reading ain't my strong suit. Are they gonna pay... You know what, nevermind. They probably use moss for currency."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included
Xavier "Rover" Florin wrote:
'Hi-C you got any booze?"

"Please. Does Handsome have earwax?"

Hi-C pulls out a bottle of Logan's Rum and a bottle of Sky Vodka. Both are below half full, and the lids look chewed on.

"HANDSOME!!"


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee
Haath Chaar wrote:
"Please. Does Handsome have earwax?"

"Huh? Wut?? Did someone say something? I didn't hear it...." says Handsome with little bits of cork lids clearly visible in his teeth.


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17
Handsome Gob wrote:
"Okay, vault of tales it is! Why can't it be a gobbam vault of unending piles of gold instead? Ah well. Who knows, if it's a vault, maybe there will be some valuables... Maybe tales is a euphemism for overloaded cred sticks?"

"That shiny yellow metal with a low melting point? We use it to teach kids wax casting.... look , never mind. If this thing is half as bad as we think it is and they get ahold of it, your credits won't be worth anything. So yes, we're going to the vault, no, they're probably not going to pay us, but the starfinder society MIGHT if there's any interesting sociological story here. "

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Good enough for me. We get to take one of these walking translators with us?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17
Haath Chaar wrote:
"Good enough for me. We get to take one of these walking translators with us?"

"Well, I'm a walking translator for the next 24 hours. "

He bows and presents the matriarch with a datapad

"And we can call for help as needed. I'm a little low on spells but I have the big whammies if we want to head out today. Every second they're ahead of us could be disaster. "

Fires up his own datapad and starts face timing, though he keeps his muzzle way too close to the screen

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Be sure to turn off screen lock. If my mother can't figure out how to turn the thing back on, this one probably can't, either."


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Nice" He says taking one and opening the bottle before taking a swig.' much better"

he listens and shakes his head."Valuables are not always cred sticks or currency. Information can be far more valuable then you might think. As for the race against time, I would believe you Justin outta us all would have more faith, We'll go do a bit of research get the info then head out to kill some cultists. While discovering some cool things along the way!"


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17
Xavier "Rover" Florin wrote:
I would believe you Justin outta us all would have more faith[/b]

"Yeah no... I learned how to do what I do by getting shot out of an airlock by one of fitches kids. So I didn't have faith in higher beings, one of them had faith in me. Or at least a passing curiosity. "


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Potato, Tomato same thing right. I mean we'll get them honestly do you doubt are capabilities?"


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17
Xavier "Rover" Florin wrote:
"Potato, Tomato same thing right. I mean we'll get them honestly do you doubt are capabilities?"

"as far as racing these people places we're zero for 2 and they have a lead on round 3 "


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Eh, we'll find a way, I mean we have a pirate as a captain, Also I cheat to win!"he says puffing away at his cigarette.

"Besides maybe the cultists, in their arrogance and senseless need to slay all who are around them forgot the first rule of exploration!..Exploring and deciphering. As well as when dealing with indigenous people Diplomacy! So relax, and if you can't take a nip of hi-Cs' booze it'll relax ya" Xavier says looking at the people.

"I bet these people know how to celebrate, probably a feast with dancing and chants, maybe strong boose and well passionate drinking romps in the hay until morning..ah the life of an explorer."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

Hi-C, bored and low on liquor, pulls out his comm unit and begins another game of Settlers of Nakondis.


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Justin:

"The Vault of Tales is one of the many blessed areas within the Temple Found. It is a vast collection of our ancestors’ wisdom, held within sacred crystals. I sometimes used to visit the Vault when I had deep, unanswered questions. Though there is much about the words I don’t understand, I always come away from the Vault of Tales with some guidance. That is why the Temple Found should be free for all to visit.” Tzayl says with reverence. "It makes sense that only a god could allow metal clouds to fly so freely through the stars..." she looks at her tea dregs thoughtfully.

" Clickity clacking clackity clicking Clickity clacking clackity clicking. Clickity clacking clackity clicking Clickity clacking clackity clicking Clickity clacking clackity clicking. Clickity clacking clackity clicking Clickity clacking clackity clicking Clickity clacking clackity clicking. Clickity clacking clackity clicking Clickity clacking clackity clicking." Tzayl says with reverence. " Clickity clacking clackity clicking" Clickity clacking clackity clicking..." she looks at her tea dregs thoughtfully.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

2 people marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Dammit. Lost to the Azlanti again? This game's gotta be rigged."


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

clackity click:
"Well to reach the clouds you can put metal through on easy laws of aerodyna... " even Justins persnicketyness has limits " I think aerodynamics of theology is an "after we succeed" conversation. Where are these vaults? And uhm.. where's the bathroom? "

"clackclickclackclickety clack clickclackclackclickclackclickety clack clickclackclackclickclackclickety clack clickclackclackclickclackclickety clack clickclack?"


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

Handsome pulls out a bottle of rum and drinks while looking over Hi-C's shoulder, watching him lose game after game after game after game...


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

glancing over."Wow C, you are bad at this!"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

2 people marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

Hi-C deletes the app after his 7th consecutive loss.

"Those 5 credits will be sorely missed. I hope 'AT Industries' enjoys them, whoever they are."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"Hi-C that's it!" Dreamz suddenly paused in calculation while her circuits flashed. Once finished, the android turned her camera on herself in a burst of excitement. "Ford! We can make branded app games! We just need some visuals and the framework for 3 games, then we can leave a VI to update them based on addiction rates of the latest market trends. Based on my calculations we should easily make enough to start producing physical merchandise without an out of pocket investment. OH! And we could make one a crew dating sim to delete two glitches with one neural switch." Turning the camera back to the diplomatic exchanges, the android began furiously manipulating the hardlight displays of her rig.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

Hi-C rubs the side of his head (the equivalent to a human "stroking their chin").

"What are you gonna call it? 'Clackity Clack'?"


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"Incident at Absalom Station, Dog Hunters: Jungle, and Splintered Romance on the Planet of the Dead."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"I like this idea. Dog Hunters could even become its own spin-off first person shooter series."


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"That's what I was calculating. And we can sell new dogs, maps, and equipment for ridiculous prices! "

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"The Goblin community alone could be a huge market."


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Why the dog hate, seriously"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

Despite not breathing, the Android sighed deeply, her circuits making a slow, singular pulse around her body. With a few flicks of her fingers, Dreamz brought up an additional holovid screen to display some of the various anti-dog propaganda Handsome and her had created. "Because 'Man's best friend' is a well known human conspiracy. Just read up on it." With another flick she sent reading material to Rover's datapad. It is a mixture of collected goblin rantings, papers on goblin cultural issues with dogs, and data Dreamz has collected on the various 4 legged monsters they have battled so far.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"...that, too, but I actually just meant because Goblins don't typically read privacy disclaimers."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Justin :

““One of the many blessed areas within the Temple Found. It is a vast collection of our ancestors’ wisdom, held within sacred crystals. I sometimes used to visit the Vault when I had deep, unanswered questions. " she pauses, contemplating her next words," Though there is much about the words I don’t understand, I always come away from the Vault of Tales with some guidance. That is why the Temple Found should be free for all to visit, but Huntsmaster Xavra has seen to it no one may enter. Hh and their are several holes dug outside." she says pointing towards the door.

" Clack clack click clack clickity clackity, Clack clack click clack clickity clackity. Clack clack click clack clickity clackity." she pauses, contemplating her next words, " Clack clack click clack clickity clackity Clack clack click clack clickity clackity Clack clack click clack clickity clackity Clack clack click clack clickity clackity. Clack clack click clack clickity clackity Clack clack click clack clickity clackity. Clack clack click clack clickity clackity Clack clack click clack clickity clackity Clack clack click clack clickity clackity Clack clack click clack clickity clackity." she says pointing towards the door.

Several of the gathered Kish make what could only be a giggle-clacking sound.


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

clickclack:
"So we need Huntsmasters Xavras permission to enter as well? Where can we find him? "

"Apparently we need TWO elders permissions to visit, there's a huntmaster Xavra we need to see too. "


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

I guess this primitive society is still advanced enough to have invented red table and bureaucracy. It's all dogs and downhill from here on, I tell ya!


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Not true bureaucracy means loopholes and corruption! I mean...yeah Downhill." he says filing away the given material as Dog Hate Crazy Conspiracy Theories


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Justin:
“Huntmaster Xavra is one of Chieftain Hoyfeq’s most trusted advisors. As was I, until I stood firm against Xavra’s recent actions. He has occupied our great temple in a misguided attempt to protect it; I still believe it should be open to all. The chieftain knew I would not soon let this matter drop, so he exiled me for my troubles.” she says before adding,“The Temple Found is sacred to our ancestors, so we maintain it as tradition dictates. It was open to all, until recently. After the strangers left, Huntmaster Xavra sealed himself and some of his warriors within, claiming that the temple must be kept safe from other strangers. I objected to his decision, and the chieftain saw fit to exile me for speaking out. Luckily, I was not the only one to feel this way, so my neighbors joined me in my banishment.”

"Clack click click clack Clack click click clack. Clack click click clack Clack click click clack ;Clack click click clack. Clack click click clack Clack click click clack.” she says before adding,“Clack click click Clack click click Clack click click. Clack click click. Clack click click Clack click click Clack click click Clack click click. Clack click click Clack click click Clack click click. Clack click click Clack click click Clack click click Clack click click."

many of the Kish nod solemnly.


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

"They've gone all games of Aoen thrones over the temple apparently. The huntmaster has occupied it and won't let anyone in. Including the other kish. So, do we want to head over shooting, try to convince him we're angels, sneak in, or do you have another idea? "

click:
"Which way ma'm? We'll try to intervene peacefully but things don't always go that well"


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Click clack:

“The doors are shut from within and can be opened only if Xavra allows it.” She thinks for a moment. “But I have heard the voices of our ancestors speak of another way in. Perhaps if you were to listen to them, you might benefit from their insights. But first you must prove yourself worthy enough to hear those voices yourself.”


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee
Justin-Norveg wrote:
"They've gone all games of Aoen thrones over the temple apparently."

Haha! Nice!

Justin-Norveg wrote:
"So, do we want to head over shooting, try to convince him we're angels, sneak in, or do you have another idea?"

Handsome again throws his arms up celebratorily and yells, "Woooohooo!! I'm a SKY ANGEL!!! Bahahaha!"

After another momentary fit of laughter, Handsome says, "Convincing people that I am what I'm not *ahem* an angel *ahem* and that they do what they shouldn't *ahem* lemme into yer vault and gimme all ya valuables *ahem* is my specialty! I say we do that!

"But just so we're on the same page here, we keep the killin of these primitive folk errrr... prolk? Or whatever they're called... We keep the killin of these prolk to a minimum, yah? A monopoly on processed food sales is meaningless if our consumers are deceased, agreed?"


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

"To get inside we need to prove ourselves worthy of hearing the ancestors, who will hopefully show us the back door in. "

Clicky clack:
Is that a test we take here or at the door to the temple? Please tell me there's an essay and it's not one of those things where you have to hang upside down by your tail...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Us worthy! Wow, um are you sure? I mean" He pauses looking around."I mean is there a way to cheat?"


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee
Justin-Norveg wrote:
"To get inside we need to prove ourselves worthy of hearing the ancestors, who will hopefully show us the back door in. "

Handsome turns to face the 'prolk' that Justin had been talking to, smiles warmly, bows and says in every language that he knows (he currently knows 9), "Handsome Gob, at your service! We haven't yet been formally introduced but my comrades and I are worthy and will do you proud. Rest assured, we take the lives of your people and the fate of the universe very, very seriously. Shall we proceed with listening to these ancestors?"

Diplomacy? Or is it Bluff?: 1d20 + 15 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 15 + (1) + 1 = 35

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"The only universal language is death metal."


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

click clack :

"There are only two places the ancestors speak their wisdom and blessings. These ceremonies are sacred to Kish, but fewer and fewer seek their wisdom of late. Perhaps" she muses," if Xavra and his warriors had been more devote, they wouldn't have been so quick to break away from tradition. I see know problem with you enacting these rites; You may even come to understand us better."

"The House of Renewal is one such place; A place of healing or silence, depending on the Kish that pilgrimage there. Many go there when they are ill, physically or spiritually, and step into the chamber at the center of the building. If the ancestors judge the kish’s heart to be true, she emerges healed, sometimes even healthier than before. Otherwise, the pilgrim is never seen again." many of the surrounding audience make hushes sounds at this detail, and some clutch their loved ones closer, " I have heard rumors that a corruption has occurred there recently however, I would advise caution."

"Your other option would be Maze of Ghosts, but fear not, it is not a frightening place. It is where our vision of the Ancestors is strongest; Kish who want to feel a deep connection to the cities history meditate within. If the visitors intentions are not pure then the ancestors will not show themselves." she finishes.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

Justin facepalms hard hearing those words

"There's a house of Renewal that can heal the afflicted, but you have to have a true heart or bad things happen. It also seems to have gone... worse recently. There's another place called the maze of ghosts, which isn't supposed to be as scary as it sounds. If your intentions aren't pure the ancestors won't show themselves so... we'll probably have to split up. In a haunted house. "


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"I don't suppose they could define 'true heart' or 'pure intentions'? Also do you get the vibe these are actual cursed places or do they just not understand technology and radiation?"


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17
DR34-M12 wrote:
"I don't suppose they could define 'true heart' or 'pure intentions'? Also do you get the vibe these are actual cursed places or do they just not understand technology and radiation?"

"Not to an android. I put the odds of either hypothesis around 50 50. "


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

"I don't see a problem here. I've got both a true heart and pure intentions! My heart isn't fake, it's not mechanical, it's the original, true heart I was born with! And my intentions are purely profit driven. So there we go! We're good either way, amirite?!?!?!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17
Handsome Gob wrote:
"I don't see a problem here. I've got both a true heart and pure intentions! My heart isn't fake, it's not mechanical, it's the original, true heart I was born with! And my intentions are purely profit driven. So there we go! We're good either way, amirite?!?!?!"

Is that the heart currently in your chest or in the pickle jar in your backpack?


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Wait if it's in a pickle jar, that means there were pickles! Are you holding out food rations on us Captian?" he asks as he then blinks and chuckles.

"Pure intentions mean no malice or avarice. True heart means similarly but could be more personalized, or possibly more focused on the individual.Not sure without more context"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Right. Got it. Handsome and I take Guard duty outside. Nothing in some Maze of Ghosts gonna go wrong, I'm sure."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee
Justin-Norveg wrote:
Is that the heart currently in your chest or in the pickle jar in your backpack?

"Chest of course! I don't have enough creds yet for that biotech heart but once I do, this original ticker here is goin into that jar!!!" replies Handsome has he thumps his chest where his heart is.

Xavier "Rover" Florin wrote:
"Pure intentions mean no malice or avarice."

"Well gobbammit! Okay, guard duty it is."


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Justin :

“You seem friendlier than our previous visitors, and this area of the city has more space than we can currently use. If you can find a clean room, you are welcome to use it for as long as you like. And if you can help to heal the damage done to our people by those other outsiders, I will gladly offer you the blessings of the Storyteller to heal your wounds and cure your afflictions.” she says standing and raising her hands to dismiss the congregation." I will remain here if you have further questions, but the others must return to their duties."

4,201 to 4,250 of 4,435 << first < prev | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Friendly Sauce’s Dead Suns gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.