GM Friendly Sauce’s Dead Suns

Game Master friendly sauce

NPC’s
Maps
The Sunrise Maiden
loot/skill matrix courtesy of BNW
Starship Roles
tier 5 maiden sheet


4,351 to 4,400 of 4,435 << first < prev | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"You know, First off its not a DOG! Second, It is slowly crushing me to death! So you know a little more rapid response would be great! Also I dropped my cigarette!" he says while struggling.

After Justin shoots."Hey hey the SNAKE, SHOOT THE SNAKE!! NOT ME!"


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

"Literal, not metaphorical, on it...."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Can't be suffocating him that bad if he's still talking..."


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"I blame some of the woman I've Dated and their penchant to tie me up"


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"Exactly it's not a dog, so you can relax some." Dreamz said before continuing her laser assault.

Laser Rifle vs EAC; CT, Get'em: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 2 + 2 = 26
Fire; Overcharge: 2d6 + 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 6) + (4) + 7 = 23

Battery 21/40


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

@Rover, you can make an attack roll or a acrobatics to try break out of the pin.


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 28
Rover begins to thrash and wiggle trying to slip from the ropey muscles.


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

"How many of those "dates" involved a credit check?"


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

ROUND 3:

Rover -28SP -6HP,
DR34-M12
Snake? -97
Justin
Handome Gob
Hi-C

Bold may Act!

The snake, apparently only looking for an easy meal, releases its grip and uncoils from Rover, Carefully slithering into the eastern square before climbing up the walls and Into an expose pipe in the wall.

Hi-C could crit and kill it with step and strike but otherwise I think it will survive a slice from him and combat will be over so... Hi-C may act!


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

'If you call a Five Star Restaurant and Pre-Gap Vintage wine a credit check then yes"he says coughing.

He finds his cigarette and relights it. he breaths in coughs hacks up some phlegm, spits and then puffs out smoke.

"Much Better"


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"See. If it was a dog it would died to see you dead Rover."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

Curve Blade vs KAC: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
Slashing Damage: 1d10 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21

"Slippery little s%+~."


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

COMBAT OVER!

A small booth with a large open window stands against the western wall. A doorway to the north is blocked by a thick, translucent shutter made from some kind of synthetic crystal. The walls are adorned with paint-and- charcoal murals depicting humanoid figures looming over the buildings of a city; these titans seem to be looking benevolently down at the city’s inhabitants.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

"See? No reason we can't have a reasonable exchange of goods for services "

Justin finds a spot that he and the snake can get to easily but HI C would have some trouble and uses a blowtorch to heat up the eyeballs soup.


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

Handsome will look over the murals and afterwards, the crystal shutters.

Does the booth look like it is accessible? Does it lead somewhere?


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

" The little f#@$%* really hit me!"


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17
Xavier "Rover" Florin wrote:
" The little f#@$%* really hit me!"

Adds a few extra eyeballs for that...

"Next time dig me out from under the monster faster and I MIGHT not have to decide who we're rooting for."


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"I was trying to get Hi-C to cut you free, he does have more surface to his blade then I do, and besides You SHOT ME" He says pointing his finger at Justin.

'I wouldn't think of shooting you, Or Hi-C, or Dreams...or..you know Handsome" he says passionately until he gets to Handsome who he begrudgingly says.


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

"I'm sorry! There's no -shoot the constrictor snake off of your teammate- level in the game. I didn't get the expansion pack..."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

*pop*

*crunch munch munch crunch*


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

behind the screen rolls:

Perceptions:
Hi-C: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
Justin: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33
DR34-M12: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Rover: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Handsome Gob: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Culture:
Hi-C-untrained: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Justin: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
DR34-M12: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Rover: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18
Handsome Gob: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

@Handsome, Yes there is a large enough cut out for a medium or smaller creature to crawl through.

Justin :

You notice the middle wall panel in the booth looks like it is a well concealed door.

handsome :

looking at the mural you can deduce that the towering figures are meant to represent the kish’s ancestors as they watch over the city and its current inhabitants. You also notice a number of nearly hidden indicators in the drawings that point toward a disguised panel in the wall near the ticket booth. The panel swings open easily if opened and reveals a BIG. RED. BUTTON.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

After spending some time looking over the murals, Handsome explains, "These murals are of their kish ancestors. See how tall they are in the murals? That's because they're a special mutated breed formulated specifically to watch over the city and it's inhabitants.

"They were also particularly useful during the apple harvesting season because they could pick apples from trees without the use of ladders or climbing equipment. So during that time each year, they'd get special songs and rituals dedicated to them.

"Also, the city would gift them with brand new helmets. This is because despite their importance to the society at large, no one wanted to bother absorbing the cost of building housing that would accommodate their unusually tall height. As a result, they were always bumping their heads into doorways. So the new helmets each year were a godsend..."

Handsome continues to provide additional details derived from his examination of the murals.

For GM Friendly Sauce:
While Handsome is spouting nonsense he'll, of course, find the big red button absolutely irresistible. Knowing that the party would want to do something sensible before pressing the button, such as searching for traps, Handsome (with his nonexistent impulse control) attempts to press the BIG RED BUTTON without anyone else noticing.

Sleight of hand, press button: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

Justin takes a close look at that middle wall panel, gives it the once over and tries to open it unless it screams trap

perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 29
engineering: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

The 6' 8" Kasatha with zero ranks in Sense Motive nods along as Handsome provides his explanation.

"Yo they're more legit than I thought."


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

Rover is about to say something and then just lets it hang and slowly let it go.

"Well this is far more entertaining" he says chuckling at the spectacle.


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"Organics sure do some odd things." Dreamz laughed as she recorded Handsome's explanation.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

2 people marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

Hi-C turns to the camera OOCly and asks, "When a Goblin speaks and nobody has Sense Motive, does that make it true?"


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Behind the screen:

Hi-C: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Justin: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 28
DR34-M12: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Rover: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

DR34-M12 and Rover barely see Handsome swing open a hinged panel near the booth and pressing a giant red button. At that same moment, Justin Presses on another way panel causing it to pop out and swing open.

Then, everyone hears several loud popping sounds and the room lights up and door opens as the holographic displays activate! In addition, a welcome hologram begins to play, showing a sweeping panoramic of the city (or how it looked in its prime, but is now full of glitches). a VoiceOver, accompanying the image is audible, though only a few fragments are understandable between crackling bursts of static.

“Welcome to...” The audio becomes garbled. “...Istamak, shining city of progress! Come...” Static obscures several patches of the next few sentences. “...to witness... living history...” The music playing under the words increases in volume for a few moments, drowning out some of the voice. “Don’t hesitate to ask questions... and come again soon!”


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"Holograms and VI. Okay so the locals are just stupid, not cursed. Let's see if we can find a data terminal to slice."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"I hope this isn't one of those places that frowns on bringing your own food and drink."


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17
DR34-M12 wrote:
"Holograms and VI. Okay so the locals are just stupid, not cursed. Let's see if we can find a data terminal to slice."

Justin GAHS and jumps back as the diorama starts up as he's playing with the wall.

"I don't think they're stupid. SOMETHING went wrong They went from being able to make this to having holes in the ground for plumbing. Thats at least two thousand years of societal regression. That doesn't usually happen without a reason does it? " He translates for the group, then asks rover.


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"It shouldn't. Usually, some sort of calamity happens to a civilization to get it from this to the people we just encountered. So be on guard."He says drawing his firearms and looking to Hi-C

"Seems we get to sort our way through these Ruins"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

Hi-C finishes his pretzels and responsibly discards the bag in the nearest trash receptacle: the pile they're surrounded by.

"Alright. So. Big obvious door that the pleebs went through? Or the employee entrance?"

He goes forth with sword and shield.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee
Haath Chaar wrote:
Hi-C turns to the camera OOCly and asks, "When a Goblin speaks and nobody has Sense Motive, does that make it true?"

Handsome's head OOCly pops sideways into the same camera frame and with a wink, he says, "Sure does, kiddos!!!"

"Wait, so this civilization has regressed several thousand years?? From high tech cities to a primitive society with bows and arrows? Man, they're totally ripe for the processed food market! And whatever suggestion that Justin and Rover had... Ummmm... What were they again? They were genius!! We're gunna be rich sky angels!!!" exclaims Handsome as he draws his laser rifle and follows everyone else.


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

Justin whiskerbristles and becheekpouches the wrapper.


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Yes they regressed which means we have to be careful, something regressed them to this state, possibly AI upheaval, thinking about the whole "Ghosts" aspect or something worse, maybe actual undead or stranger things, I mean we are past the known worlds here"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

Which way?


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

"Thoth would never turn on me..." Eyes the Ibis pin on his tail suspiciously


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee
Haath Chaar wrote:

Hi-C finishes his pretzels and responsibly discards the bag in the nearest trash receptacle: the pile they're surrounded by.

"Alright. So. Big obvious door that the pleebs went through? Or the employee entrance?"

He goes forth with sword and shield.

Unless someone has an actual preference... 1 for pleebs, 2 for employees: 1d2 ⇒ 2

"My highly developed sense of risk aversion modified by nose for profit says we take the employee entrance!!" declares Handsome, pointing towards the booth.


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"Sure they might have unleashed a curse or an unstoppable neural virus through their own hubris, but based on past organic history there is a 37.3% chance they just blew themselves up to much. All of which counts as stupid in my datapad. Handsome do your highly developed senses thing we'll find anything valuable?"


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

as Hi-C leads the team down the employee entrance, to the north a hallway seems to dead end about 40 feet up, and the hallways continues to the west, a doorway going north about 50 feet down, then another 20 feet down stopping with halls going north and south.


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"You'd think they would have a kiosk here with the place map, or 'The You Are Here' maps on the wall, like those old archaic malls" Rover says as he looks around.


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee
DR34-M12 wrote:
"Handsome do your highly developed senses thing we'll find anything valuable?"

"Yes I do! We're sure to learn more about these people in this building which can only teach us how better to establish our market monopolies! Oh and I just remembered - Justin's ponzi scheme too! Actually, I'll just do Justin the honor of calling it a norveg scheme. Besides, no one here has ever heard of ponzi!"

Looking down the hallway to the west, Handsome dramatically declares, "Onward! To riches, glory, market monopolies and norveg schemes!!"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"And goblin-hating monsters somehow held at bay by four-armed cynics."


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"Onward!" Dreamz cheered alongside her brave and glorious captain.


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

"Mom is going to kill me, but maybe she'll let me watch you get tossed out the airlock first.... "


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

'Knowing handsome, I doubt that would kill him" He says with a smile as he looks over a few walls wondering if there are some computer panels on the walls[ete ala StNG].


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Heading down the hallway. to the west you come to a northern hallway that dead ends 30 feet in. continuing to the west another 20 feet you begin to notice the the temperature in this hallway is a few degrees hotter than the lobby was and you come upon an intersection. To the north a small room with a mk 2 null- space chamber on the floor. To the south the hall continues for 15 feet before heading to the west again.

Inside mk 2 null- space chamber:

this null-space chamber contains:
1 Deflective Reinforcement armor upgrade
1 Lightning pistol, ribbon
1 Shoulder Laser, Corona
3 Riot grenade II

although the items are clearly of alien make, the function exactly like the listed items.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Hot diggity."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

Justin would like the ablative armor reinforcement. As HI C does it naturally with his dense skull and he can fix anyone else that gets hurt

4,351 to 4,400 of 4,435 << first < prev | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Friendly Sauce’s Dead Suns gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.