GM Friendly Sauce’s Dead Suns

Game Master friendly sauce

NPC’s
Maps
The Sunrise Maiden
loot/skill matrix courtesy of BNW
Starship Roles
tier 5 maiden sheet


4,251 to 4,300 of 4,435 << first < prev | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | next > last >>

Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

Justin bows

clickclacklick:
"You are too kind. We will try to help. I cannot say if we will succeed. If we fail, others may follow to help. You'll be able to tell them by this sign. "

Sets his holobanner to show the starfinder society symbol.

"We've got a room if we need it, and she'll heal us up as long as we're here, and the bathroom is the pits all over town. So.. maze of ghosts or halls of renewal? If we save the universe I am absolutely introducing the concept of an aquaduct fed constant flow toilet... "


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"You organics and your poop. Let's go scan this maze of ghosts. Whether it's actual ghosts or just old hologram records will give us a lot of data."

Next on Synthwave Radio, we continue our special coverage on Organics. The topic for tonight is 'Poop: What is it, and why do organics refuse to stop making it'.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Right there with you. Desert evolved species. Got this dehydrating organ towards the end of our digestive tract. We basically s+@! sand. The word doesn't translate to Common very well, though."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Yeah look up human biology, especially the digestive tract, it's basically our operating manual, though it's not 100% accurate all the time. some of us have weir organs or defects, mutations etc. not to mention the bioware or cyberware we can graft to us now" he says to Dreamz then drinks some more booze.

"I'm cool with either, this place is amazing to think all the cool knowledge here. A whole unknown society!!! I am kinda stoked for this"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Be sure to wash your hands if you touch anything. Who knows what diseases they're carrying."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17
Haath Chaar wrote:
"Be sure to wash your hands if you touch anything. Who knows what diseases they're carrying."

"It's unlikely to be anything we can't handle with modern medicine. I'd be more worried we'd give them something they don't have a cure for. Besides being a good idea to visit BEFORE entering a haunted house, I'd really like to nail home the "not angels" "thing BEFORE Handsom starts trying to build his pyramid scheme. "

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Isn't a pyramid sch... Oh. Oooooohh."

Hi-C clicks his cheek and gives Justin an approving thumbs up.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

"Pyramid scheme?? Ohhhhhh! Justin!! You're a GENIUS!! I hadn't even thought of a pyramid scheme! I was thinking a perfectly legal unregulated monopoly on irresistible processed foods. But a pyramid scheme? We'd make 10 times the profit with half the effort! These prolk have probably never even encountered a pyramid scheme!

"Wooo! You're the best Sky Angel of us all!"
As usual, Handsome throws his hands up in celebration upon uttering the words 'sky angel'.


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Great we are going to corrupt this civilization even more! At least let us get some knowledge and research on the society before you start schemes, shameless marketing with dangerous processed goods, massive amounts of alcohol and drugs, gambling and prostitution. That's before the spoiling of the planet's natural resources. Okay" he says smoking as he goes.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Ironic advice coming from a human."

At the sign of Justin's holobanner, Hi-C gets ready to roll out.

"So where we going to, first?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

"I nominate the hall of the ancestors, so we can see what this place is like before the goblin corrupts it and Rover.. stop giving him a check list! "


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

Handsome whips his gaze over towards Rover and says, "Oh. My. GAWD!!! Spoiling the planet's natural resources!!! Wow! I hadn't thought of that either!! You guys are the BEST crew a goblin space pirate could ever hope for!!"

A tear forms out of the corner of Handsome's eye and he looks genuinely touched. But he quickly wipes it away, composes himself, throws his hands up in the air and (you guessed it) yells, "WOOOHOOOO!!! SKY ANGELS!!!!"

"As for where to go, the House or the Maze, time to put together a decision matrix!" Handsome pulls out a datapad and loads up an algorithm that is set to receive up to 200 data points with a variety of variable inputs and capable of formulating multiple rule dependencies amongst those inputs.

He forwards the algorithm to everyone else's datapads and says, "This is a logical, methodical and objective way of coming to a decision. I advise you study it. Get to know it. Love it. It will serve you well now and into the future."

Handsome then turns around so that his back faces the party and mumbles under his breath saying things like 'question 23', 'variable gamma', 'cross reference answer to input z' and so on while he appears to be entering information into his datapad which is hidden from view.

Handsome goes on for about 15 minutes with his back still turned to the party when you see him reach into his pocket and retrieve an object hidden within his fist. A second later, you see a coin flip up above his head and back down.

House 1, Maze 2: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Handsome turns around to face the group once more and says, "So!!! After examining all the options and possibilities, I've concluded it's the Maze of Ghosts we go!!"

D'oh! ninja'd! But interestingly enough, Justin's and Handsome's conclusions on where to go next are the same!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

Justin takes the print out of the matrix.

"I've got just the use for that..."

and starts walking off towards one of the nicer holes in the ground


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Damn it" he says looking at Handsome.

"Look Captian those are BAD things, which means the ghosts will eat you if you think like that"


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

at this point it seems to be early afternoon so there is plenty of time to head out now. You are pointed in the general direction of where you are going and have been properly explained what landmarks to look out for to find your way to the Maze of Ghosts.

Anything else before you head out?


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee
Justin-Norveg wrote:

Justin takes the print out of the matrix.

"I've got just the use for that..."

and starts walking off towards one of the nicer holes in the ground

Good timing with Justin having recently asked about the restroom. Haha!

GM Friendly Sauce wrote:
Anything else before you head out?

I think we're all good unless Justin wants to try click clacking the kish for more details about the Maze - assuming they have anymore details to offer, that is.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

Hi-C proceeds in front with his shield equipped, his sniper rifle in two hands, and his curve blade miniaturized in the glove of storing.


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid
Handsome Gob wrote:


Good timing with Justin having recently asked about the restroom. Haha!

Even better, as i was writing the response I was looking up a reference for the three seashells for a starfinder guide i was writing...


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

Dreamz follows behind Hi-C, her rifle at the ready.


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

Handsome follows along with no weapons drawn. "I thought we're just here to talk to dead people. We're expecting a fight?"

Despite his doubts at combat breaking out, Handsome remains squarely behind Hi-C.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

2 people marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included
Handsome Gob wrote:
"We're expecting a fight?"

Hi-C texts Handsome the Starwiki page for "Attention Deficit Disorder".


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

leaving the area you head to the north east, down streets that look like they once paved and the buildings look like those you would see on any other modern society, only aged by thousands upon thousands of years and beginning to decay.

every now and then as your round a corner you hear the sound of something or someone skittering or running away but never actually see anything.

behind the screen:

Perception:

Hi-C: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Justin: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36
DR34-M12: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Rover: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Handsome Gob: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Initiative:

Hi-C: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Justin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
DR34-M12: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Rover: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Handsome Gob: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
??????: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25

Justin :

you see a large, winged, sharped beaked *and* teeth monster dive bombing your position from 100ft in the air.

SUPRISE ROUND:

BIG FLYING MONSTER... covered in eyes?
Handsome Gob
Hi-C
Justin
Rover
DR34-M12

Bold May Act!!!

The Beast dives down, revealing its body is covered in eyes! it aims it giant beak at...

Rat or goblin for dinner?: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Handsome!!!

it reaches out 10 feet up and strikes!

Charging grab!! : 1d20 + 19 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 19 - 2 = 341d10 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21

and its beak closes in on half of Handsome's body, each of sharp teeth ripping into his armor and pinning him in its jaw!!

SUPRISE ROUND:

BIG FLYING MONSTER... covered in eyes?
Handsome Gob -30SP, pinned
Hi-C
Justin
Rover
DR34-M12

Bold May Act!!!

Life Science can ID it.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

Monster surprises Hi-C and Handsome, and Justin gets to act. In my head I just played out a 30-minute sequence of Handsome and Hi-C arguing about something, drawing all the attention to them, and this being the consequences of it (laughing crying emoji face x3)


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

Justin watches something get closer and closer to the scheming goblin, pouncing on him. Pauses.. pauses.. thinks... sighs....and tracks it

Boom shacka lacka...

attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"You know your shouting gonna..." AS the monster descends and picks up Handsome, Rovers' cigarette falls out of his mouth.

"What the f@%*!"he says watching the spectacle in abject shock.

"Well at least it wasn't me this time" he says grabbing another cigarette and pulling his laser pistols.

Life Science: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Just in case I miss tomorrow, have sick people at home


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

Handsome probably read through the description of ADD and then got into an argument with Hi-C that consisted of: "Am not! Are too! Am not! Are too! Am not!" Then wham! Big bird stabs Handsome into the ground with its beak!

Handsome yells in pain, "Gobbammit! Yet ANOTHER planet that persecutes goblins!!"


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Justin fires into the flying creature!

ROUND 1:

BIG FLYING MONSTER... covered in eyes? -16
Handsome Gob -30SP, pinned
Hi-C
Justin
Rover
DR34-M12

Bold May Act!!!

With the goblin in its mouth it make a swipe with its claws at the rat!

Full attack Slashing vs KAC : 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 181d6 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
Full attack Slashing vs KAC : 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 321d6 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

slashing into the poorly armored morsel!

ROUND 1:

BIG FLYING MONSTER... covered in eyes?
Handsome Gob -30SP, pinned
Hi-C
Justin -35
Rover
DR34-M12

Bold May Act!!!

unfortunately Rover is unable to ID the creature, but still has his full round.


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

Does the big bird have to execute a combat maneuver or grab attack to maintain the grapple/pin on Handsome? (Note Handsome is currently flat footed AND has a -4 to AC.) Or perhaps its special abilities allow it to maintain the grapple/pin without the usual action?

If Handsome is still pinned, then he'll try to escape.
Acrobatics, escape, pinned penalty: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 10 - 4 = 23

If Handsome is no longer pinned, then he'll guarded step away to the west and inspiring boost Justin, healing him for 24SP.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

Xavier zigs and zags trying to confuse the creature with his unique skills before opening up his new laser pistol

Survival: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (13) + 20 = 33
Attack v EAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Fire Damage: 2d4 + 10 ⇒ (3, 4) + 10 = 17
Trick Attack: 4d8 ⇒ (5, 1, 6, 7) = 19

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included
Handsome Gob wrote:
"Gobbammit! Yet ANOTHER planet that persecutes goblins!!"

"It's the one universal constant."

Hi-C drops his laser (with the slightest of sighs), summons his sword into his hands, steps up to the beast and slashes it across the jaw in an attempt to get it to drop Handsome.

Curve Blade vs KAC: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Slashing Damage: 1d10 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17

If it tries to damage Handsome again, Hi-C will use Guard's Protection as a reaction (absorbing half damage, reduced by DR); otherwise, if it tries to 5 foot step away, Hi-C will Step Up and Strike:

Curve Blade vs KAC: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
Slashing Damage: 1d10 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"I think this is more it thinks you're tasty, Captain." he says then chuckles.

"Wait,Hi-C do you have any Wing Sauce if you do throw it at Handsome. I bet our Flying friend would love a Wing Sauce covered goblin snack!"


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

"Greedy bird, take your goblin and go already..."

Assuming that giant flower thinig would be difficult terrain, guarded step guarded step away.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

2 people marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"It ain't a bird. They got feathers. And it went straight for the goblin..."

Hi-C's eyes go big.

"Dreamz! Light it up! It's a flying DOG!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

life science: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"Every place we go!" Dreamz shouted as her circuits turned red with anger. Bringing her rifle to bear, the android unleashed a barrage of overcharged laser fire.

Move Action Combat Traction, Standard Action Overcharge.

Laser Rifle vs EAC; CT: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 2 = 24
Fire; Overcharge: 2d6 + 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 2) + (1) + 7 = 16


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

"Most birds have no sense of smell. Hence it went for the goblin "


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

Despite being in intense pain, Handsome can't resist crying out, "Yah, it went after the most visually pleasing, dare I say, Handsome one!"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

-_-


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17
Handsome Gob wrote:
Despite being in intense pain, Handsome can't resist crying out, "Yah, it went after the most visually pleasing, dare I say, Handsome one!"

"Or you know, since it's a giant bird and all, it went after the most wormlike "


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Sound science right there Justin, Goblins are all wriggly"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Handsome, wriggle harder!"


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17
Haath Chaar wrote:
"Handsome, wriggle harder!"

"Third time this week you've yelled that.... "


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee
Haath Chaar wrote:
"Handsome, wriggle harder!"

"That's what she said!"


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)
Handsome Gob wrote:
Haath Chaar wrote:
"Handsome, wriggle harder!"
"That's what she said!"

"No that's what Justin said. Agh he already has brain damage!"


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17
DR34-M12 wrote:

"No that's what Justin said. Agh he already has brain damage!"

"Do all organics look alike to you? I'm three feet shorter and infinitely fluffier than HI C, who just said that... "


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Justin:

By all rights this looks like a Sharpwing, albiet one that went through a few different evolutionary steps than the ones you've hear about about Aballon and a few other pact worlds.

You got a high enough roll to get pretty much anything so there's a statblock link for you

@HG, You are indeed free, I forgot how grab works! I moved you to the west.

ROUND 2:

BIG FLYING MONSTER... covered in eyes? -85
Handsome Gob -30SP
Hi-C
Justin -9
Rover
DR34-M12

Bold May Act!!!

The creature screeches as Hi-C's blade cuts deep before it flies away heading directly to Justin!

Bite w/Grab vs KAC : 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (15) + 19 = 341d10 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

And manages to pin Justin's arms to his body with his jaw, taking off into the sky rising 50 feet and climbing!

ROUND 2:

BIG FLYING MONSTER... covered in eyes? -105
Handsome Gob -30SP
Hi-C
Justin -28, pinned
Rover
DR34-M12

Bold May Act!!!


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Really Captain?" he says puffing smoke."Ducting off those ancient jokes"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"I Take my eyes off the rat for one second!" he says moving in his weird pattern again before he fires.

Survival: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (13) + 20 = 33
Attack EAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Fire Damage: 2d4 + 10 ⇒ (4, 2) + 10 = 16
Trick Attack: 4d8 ⇒ (8, 5, 6, 2) = 21


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

"Dammit, of course it lets the goblin go the second it gets a taste... "

"Not a sky angel" Justins fur stands on end and statics up, and starts to glow like they're made of Fiber optics cables

BLINDED BY THE LIGHT

If you end the round next to justin (say, if you're trying to eat him...) make a fort save DC 17 or be blinded for 1 round.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Better hope that fluffiness softens the impact of your cannonball."

Hi-C miniaturizes his Curve Blade, picks up the laser he just dropped, and lets out a single shot (70 foot range I think just does it?)

Adv. Diasporan Rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Fire Damage: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (3, 4) + 7 = 14

"Good thing this's got a five hundred foot scope..."

4,251 to 4,300 of 4,435 << first < prev | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Friendly Sauce’s Dead Suns gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.