GM Friendly Sauce’s Dead Suns

Game Master friendly sauce

NPC’s
Maps
The Sunrise Maiden
loot/skill matrix courtesy of BNW
Starship Roles
tier 5 maiden sheet


4,151 to 4,200 of 4,435 << first < prev | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | next > last >>

Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

30 feet works great for justin, he's got 35 foot range on stabalize, so that's range and one meat shield. Stabalize their guy, then stabalize anyone else on the ground.


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"Healing. Good." Dreamz used her translator to send a basic message to the aliens.


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

Handsome will try to supplement Justin's god-like healing powers and Dreamz's attempt at spoken communication with a friendly smile, open hands with no drawn weapons and another universally soothing coo coo-ing sound, "Coo Coo! Cooooooo cooooooo......"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 15 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 15 + (2) + 1 = 33

Responding to his teammate's raised eyebrows, Handsome says, "What? If it works on goblin toddlers, surely it'll work on these mofos, right?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

Hi-C shrugs and sits on the ground, cross-legged.

He pulls out a water bottle, raises it above his head, and slowly waterfalls it into his mouth before making obvious lip-smacking sounds.

He then pulls out a crinkly bag of Black Hole Clusters, makes a scene trying to tear it open, then tries his good set of hands, and finally pops them in his mouth. One. At. A. Time.

"You think they're hungry?"


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

"Not as hungry as you always are...."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Lasers burn up a lot of calories."


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

Being set down he sits next to Hi-C and chuckles."Sure" He pulls out a cigarette and lights it."Lasers" He says air quoting the statement as he puffs away.


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Justins long range healing certainly surprises them but they immediately look relieved and grateful.

"You... You speak The Language like the other sky demons before you but you come with the power of the ancestors." says the one with the share language who was recently revived. his companions says something to him in their language, then he looks toward Justin and says "You have powers like Herald Tzayl. Why have you come here?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Hunting sky demons is kinda our thing."


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

"And processed food monopolies that will bring the dual blessings of profit and obesity to your peoples!" yells Handsome, grabbing the pretzels out of Hi-C's hands and holding it up for the folks to see.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

"Yeah I got thrown out of an.. I got thrown into heaven on accident and the gods sent me back with a little knowledge. You got any other wounded that need it? Like HI C said we're hunting sky demons who want to hurt a lot of people. We need to stop them "


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

Coming to his senses, Handsome chimes in, "Oh yes. Sky demons. We'll take down the sky demons! Shall we help each other?? We care about saving your lives AND the universe!!"

After a moment, Handsome adds, "After all, the sky demon slaughtering of your people shrinks the market and that's bad for business. Considering they aren't potential consumers, they've gotta go!"

Well, Handsome's somewhat coming to his senses...


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

Rover pulls out a cigarette and lights it."True and you know learn a little bit about the people who live here." He says puffing away as he pulls free his cigarette and blows some smoke.

"Oh ask them if they have a library or um repository of knowledge!"


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"Sky Demons...Did...What!?" Dreamz fiddled with her translator in a frustrated whirl of movement. "Sky Demons! What for?"

"Oh just ask them what the cultist did while they were here!"


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17
DR34-M12 wrote:

"Sky Demons...Did...What!?" Dreamz fiddled with her translator in a frustrated whirl of movement. "Sky Demons! What for?"

"Oh just ask them what the cultist did while they were here!"

"One of our guests can understand human now, and you can't use a word your brain doesn't have the background for. He can't say aliens from another planet because he doesn't have a concept of another planet, much like Gob can't say soap no matter WHAT magic I use to translate... "


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

"Justin, this word that you keep insisting is a word... I do not think it means what you think it means.

"I've spent seconds upon seconds pondering this topic and I've concluded that this word of yours simply means 'dirt'."


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Captian its the little color brick with the flower scent that makes you blech bubbles after you eat it" rover says smoking.

" The Context is what you need to get, Sky Demon equals Cultist, it's like solving for x in 3+x=20, except a bit more cagey and not as exact"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included
Xavier "Rover" Florin wrote:
"it's like solving for x in 3+x=20"

Hi-C stares vacantly, then blinks and shakes his head.

"Right there with you, Handsome."


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

The native lights up with delight, "If you came from the sky to defeat the sky demons, you must be angels sent by the ancestors! You must speak with Herald Tzayl!! She will know the answers to her questions, come follow us, we will show you the way!" he says before looking to his companions and saying in, what you all hear as common, "They are Angels from the sky here to fix the damage the Sky Demons did to the tribe, we must take them to Tzayl."

The other two look at you all suspiciously before replying back in their unknown language to the first and nodding.

"Come, follow us." and the natives all head down an alley into the city.

if you follow :

you follow them for about 30 minute where you learn they are a scouting party of hunters who had gotten into a skirmish with some other tribe. You learn that these people are called Kish and that they have a tribal, primitive society that makes use of as many "gifts" from the ancestors they can. Asking for elaboration on any subject is just met with a head shake and "Tzayl will have your answers."

eventually you arrive at a building thats markings are long faded away, but the space above its front doors is marked with a large (and fairly freshly painted) symbol of Talavet. A handful of younger kish are in the space in front of the building, playing a casual game involving a ball and pairs of vertical hoops on poles on opposite sides of the court. Dozens of other kish can be seen about the neighborhood, tending to small gardens, repairing the buildings, or maintaining weapons and armor. Many of them stop what they are doing to gawk at the aliens as you are escorted into the building. The interior has clearly been recently converted into a small church, and hastily created symbols of Talavet are the majority of the decor.

here you are introduced to Herald Tzayl, who wears an austere brown robe accented with a colorful scarf around her head. You can tell she is among one of the oldest Kish you saw walking through the community.

she confers with your guide and he only responds by shaking his head in affirmation. she then mutters some words and, obviously using magic, reaching out to touch the nearest of you....

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included
GM Friendly Sauce wrote:
...reaching out to touch the nearest of you...

Hi-C steps back.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

Justin supposes fair is fair if he's going to go running around poking aliens with a glowing hand, moves up and presents his ears for a poke.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

Moral dilemma averted. Was wondering if I should push forward the con artist, the one who might be more critical of biologics, the culture-focused who can't roll above a 3, or the one who can also cast that spell.

So I just stepped back instead ^_^


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

Try as he might, Handsome can't contain himself, "Bahahaha!! Angels?!?! Us?!?! BAHAHAHAH!! Oh my GOB!!! That has gotta be the funniest thing I've heard since that story about Rover, the pack of bubble gum, high grade starship engine oil and the dog in heat!

"Angels!! I mean look at Hi-C! Angel?!? Look at me??? Angel?!? BAHAHAHA!!"

At this point, unable to stand, Handsome falls to his knees and keeps laughing.

For the rest of the day, Handsome intermittently breaks out in giggles which themselves occasionally escalate into five minute fits of laughter.

And every time a kish looks at Handsome, Handsome throws his hands up in a grandiose manner and says, "Hiya! My name is Handsome! Have you heard? I'm an ANGEL!! WOOO!!"

Which is followed by more giggling...

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included
Handsome Gob wrote:
"That has gotta be the funniest thing I've heard since that story about Rover, the pack of bubble gum, high grade starship engine oil and the dog in heat!"

"Handsome, for the umpteenth time, you made up that story yourself."


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

"AAaand this is why we're NOT letting Handsom talk to the new people without an interpreter....They wouldn't know if the spell is working"


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee
Haath Chaar wrote:
Handsome Gob wrote:
"That has gotta be the funniest thing I've heard since that story about Rover, the pack of bubble gum, high grade starship engine oil and the dog in heat!"
"Handsome, for the umpteenth time, you made up that story yourself."

"Wait did I? I thought this story was true. And the one I made up was about Rover, an inflatable balloon, BBQ tongs, rubber cement and a gerbil...no?"

Justin-Norveg wrote:
"AAaand this is why we're NOT letting Handsom talk to the new people without an interpreter....They wouldn't know if the spell is working"

"But... but... but... You smell that? It's the smell of opportunity and easy creds!! They think we're ANGELS!!"

Nevertheless, Handsome concedes to Justin accepting the magic touch.


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"You know, Captian, If I can sell the story it might work" he says pulling out the cigarette and blows out a plume of smoke!

"We have to study these people learn about them and their culture and then introduce them slowly to the modern world"


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

The old Kish gently pets Justins ear, then scratches behind it before Speaking in Kish to Justin,

Justin:

"You were wise to accept my blessing, you may now speak The Language. Who are you and why have you come to Istamak?" she asks calmly.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

Justins paw piterpatpiterpatpiterpats against the ground for a second before he can get control over it

clacking crab noises:

"Hi! I'm Justin Norveg. my species is Ysoki. This is Rover, a human, Hi C a kasatha, Handsome a Goblin, Dreamer an android. We're sky sailors from different planets, working together to explore the sky. We've come across evidence that followers of the Devourer have found the location of a great and terrible weapon that can swallow a sun. I think you met them? We need to stop them from getting that weapon and followed them here. "

near the beginning Justin points to each of you in turn.

more clicky clack:

"Would you like a gift in return? You could understand all of us. But I'm not sure anything on your planet has prepared you for a goblin "

dc 10 sense motive:
he's absolutely not looking at Handsome for some reason

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Anyone else getting hungry? Suddenly got a craving for seafood."


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

When Justin points at Handsome, Handsome throws his arms in the air in jubilation and declares, "Sky Angel!! Wooo!!" followed by giggling.

SM, DC10: 1d20 + 4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + (1) + 1 = 18

Handsome realizes that Justin is ignoring Handsome's presence. But frankly, that happens pretty often so Handsome doesn't think anything of it.

"Mmmmm... Seafood..."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"I think this diplomacy attempt might actually work!" Dreamz said to her camera.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

" Crab with a Wine pairing sounds amazing!" Rover says with a chuckle.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

"Sigh.. I'm ten. WHY do I have to be the adult? "


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 7 | SP: 60/60 HP: 46/46 RP: 7/7 | DR Kinetic:5 - Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5 Elect:7| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +3 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +10(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"Well I'm only 8, Handsome has had to deal with irrational hatred from the galaxy, and Rover likes dogs."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Also I am have been running away from adulting my entire life, Justin. Otherwise, I'd be doing something profound like my parents wanted instead of roaming about the galaxy enjoying the fruits of adventure and wonder! As well as smoking, drinking and whoring my way through it as well" he says with a wink and a chuckle.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

2 people marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"#IJustWorkHere."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Justin:

"Hello Justin Norveg. I am Tzayl and we are kish, the keepers of our ancestral land of Istamak. Weeks ago I would not have believed you but recent events have shaken my understanding of the ancestors will.” she says as she reaches for a pot and pours some hot liquid into roughly beaten metal cups and hands one to you, "I beleive our Hunters have mentioned the demons from the sky? I must admit that when our scouts reported your cloud decending from the heavens we prepared for the worst -" she pauses here, glancing at Hi-C and Handsome's armor motif," -but I sense that you are not you are not from the same stars as the sky demons? Are you truly here to repair the damage they have caused?" she asks.

"Click clack click clack Justin Norveg. Click clack click clack Click clack click clackClick clack click clackClick clack click clack. Click clack click clackClick clack click clackClick clack click clackClick clack click clack. she says as she reaches for a pot and pours some hot liquid into roughly beaten metal cups and hands one to Justin, "IClick clack click clack Click clack click clack Click clack click clack? Click clack click clack Click clack click clack Click clack click clackf Click clack click clack-" she pauses here, glancing at Hi-C and Handsome's armor motif," Click clack click clack Click clack click clack Click clack click clacksky Click clack click clack Click clack click clack Click clack click clack Click clack click clack?"

NPC slides are updated with the Kish and Herald Tzayl, as well as the building you are in.


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

clickty clack:
"Parents are hard enough to understand, much less great great grandparents you've never met personally. They are terrible people from the sky. Flesh and blood just like me or you. My companions took their armor as war trophies from a fallen enemy. Very very usable war trophies. It comes off if you'd like to see? "
Justin pauses for a minute, pointing at hi C and handsome for a second while he tosses back whatever was in the cup into his cheekpouch for a good taste before swallowing. Something has his Ears twitching with indecision for a moment

clackity clack don' talk back:
"We're from the same star. The only difference between us is whether we chose to do evil or to oppose it. We truly want to help, and if we can undo what they did we will, but they could destroy so many planets that our first priority HAS to be stopping them. What did they do? "


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee
Justin-Norveg wrote:
Justin pauses for a minute, pointing at hi C and handsome

"Woooohooo!! I'm an ANGEL!!!"

*giggle giggle*

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

"Probably telling them we can drink anyone under the table."


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17
Handsome Gob wrote:
Justin-Norveg wrote:
Justin pauses for a minute, pointing at hi C and handsome

"Woooohooo!! I'm an ANGEL!!!"

*giggle giggle*

Evidence for justins wisdom score in stepping forward continues to accrue....

also irony for the one that can light up blindingly and bring people back from the almost dead arguing he's NOT a sky angel...

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (7) | SP 77, HP 53, DR 7/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +12 | Initiative +2 | Speed 35 ft. (armor) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+14[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+16[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +18, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11, mercenary +6, dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included

I love that, no matter who got picked, we'd all answer their questions differently ^_^


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"true they seem pretty light weight"


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Justin :

The tea has a delightful taste, bitter but somehow reminding you of cinnamon and tart green apples.

Tzayl listens intently as she sips her tea, "They arrived in a metal cloud like yours, but different in shape and color. Theirs looked angry, as did their clothes. We welcomed them into our great temple, but they profaned the Vault of Tales and attacked us, causing many deaths and much destruction. They then returned to their cloud and ascended into the sky.”

Justin clicks and clacks back to the matron and she responds,"click clack clickity clack clack click clack clickity clack clack click clack clickity clack clack click clack clickity clack clack click clack clickity clack. clack click clack clickity clack clack click clack clickity clack. clack click clack clickity clack clack click clack clickity. clack clack click clack clickity clack clack click clack clickity clack clack "

You all also notice that a large crowd of Kish seem to be gathering to sit and listen intently.


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

Justin mmms at the tea and his ears perk up a little, then droop to the sides

clackity clack:
" That's a ship. Made by machines and men. And a little... okay a god DID show us how to make the engines. I don't have the power to bring back the dead. If they're standing in the doorway to pharasma's realm I can yank them back, but once they cross over...It can be done but I've only been studying the ways of the gods for a short time. We might be able to help with the vault of tales though, depending on what they did. If they found something there it might tell us where they went. "

"They killed some people and desecrated some place called "the vault of tales. If some Kasathan came through here a few generations back trying to warn people about a doomsday weapon they may have left a record of it. I'm volunteering us for de desecration duty...secration duty? Why is it never just secration. I can't think of any other way to figure out where they may have gone, unless its still in this system AND they were followed by a trained astronomer with a telescope that can see through these clouds.... "


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

'Hi-C you got any booze? If I am gonna have to dance I prefer a little liquid courage and my flask is almost empty. To the point, I think its just backwash"


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 7 | Stam 49/49 HP 44/44 Res 6/7 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F +4 R +7 W +9 | Perc +17

"PLEASE be sure to scan the natives before sharing any food or drink. We don't want a repeat of what happened when the skittermanders got ahold of their first box of chocholates.... "


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 7 |Init:+8 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+9 Will:+6| AC:EAC:20 KAC:20 | Stamina:52/52 HP:46/46 Resolve:5/6|Unarmed+9(1d6+7)Knife+9(1d4+7) 2 Pistols+9(1d6+10)Azimuth Laser Pistol +9(1d6+10 F)

"Communicable disease, yeah yeah" Xavier says puffing away.

"So we sanctify the Vault of Tales look for clues about the Doomsday Weapon then...Call the Starfinders into what study these people?"


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 7 | SP 49/49 HP 44/44 | RP 6/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: Electric Resist 5 & 1d6E dmg vs melee

"Okay, vault of tales it is! Why can't it be a gobbam vault of unending piles of gold instead? Ah well. Who knows, if it's a vault, maybe there will be some valuables... Maybe tales is a euphemism for overloaded cred sticks?"

4,151 to 4,200 of 4,435 << first < prev | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Friendly Sauce’s Dead Suns gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.