DM Rah's Strange Aeons

Game Master Kobash

~Guide to Strange Aeons~
+Visual Guide+
=Combat Map=
$Loot List$
Bottle Caps: Butterfly 1, Cats 1, Fearless 1, Mariner 1


5,501 to 5,550 of 5,621 << first < prev | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | next > last >>

Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

"Fine by me then, so what's the plan then? We can't all go up and start bombarding these women. It will scare them off. I do it plenty by myself." Fearless asks a bit concerned.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

I am getting some inside information on our three ladies (he hopes all three are ladies). Then I'll need some wingmen to help me put the possible gameplan into practice. It might be straight romancin' , it might be pure political quid pro quo. Don't know yet. As soon as we get info from our ladies in the dressing room, my amazing brain will think up the best solution.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

”You certainly have great and unmatched wisdom, Catterfly,” Cats agrees, ready to get to work.

Once he scouts the first victim dance contestant, he will guide the party in that direction.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

Seeing Cats scout ahead Fearless gets in wingman mode as he begins to 'twerk' and 'floss', warming up for his big number.


Gather information is a function of the diplomacy skill. A check will be required for each person you are looking for. We will start with Lady Urdrenda Splinterbone.

The servants seem hesitant to talk about other guests, but Brother Butterfly is a smooth operator and convinces the man at the coat check to point out a woman just finishing a dance with a gaunt, pallid man. She is a stunningly beautiful woman with dark hair, red lips, and an elegant, clinging black dress.

His eyes glued to the ceiling, the Mariner thinks he noticed a slight bit of movement, but he couldn’t quite make out what might be up there. A pair of partygoers walking by catch a look at his expression and intentionally look away and steer a wide birth around him.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

So, can you do me a favor? And I know that favors cost some coin.

He produces 30 GP for the coat checker.
Can you see if your friends at the ladies dressing room - the gals that help tighten up the petticoats and help apply the make-up have anything they might know about that raveshing beauty over there. I know I'm not a hunk of a man, but I am of high station and have lots to offer the Lady - but I need to know more about her.
What say you? Will you give a favor to your new friend who is just handing you 30 gold?

diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 14 + 2 = 36 plus any bribe bonuses.

and he is in my pocket for the rest of the night.... I should get bonuses for the other two with that kind of roll. ahhhh... good old Brother Butterfly... you make me proud.


”My Lord...” The coatman jingles away the small pile of coins, trying, and failing, to do so with subtlety. A couple clink to the ground, but are casually stomped into silence.

”I wish I could tell you more, but I fear that I know little more about Lady Splinterbone.”

Gather information was already done. Diplomacy has made a friend, but he doesn’t know everything. However, I’ll grant +2 on further checks for the next two.


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

Cats looks around the dance floor, looking for someone who might know people...lots of people. Where are always people who are more connected than other people and Butterfly's platonic new friend isn't very connected.

Is there anyone who stands out who might know more people/royalty than others?


@Cats: most people at the ball fit that description. The tricky part is getting them to talk about other party attendants. For some reason anything other than small talk is considered taboo here, so you’ll need to convince them to “break character” with diplomacy/gather information.


Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

Fearless nods to the other two dancers. "You might not know much about Lady Splinterbone..." Fearless sighs at her 'lovely' name. "But maybe you have heard a few things about Ardvin Telgriette or even Maudette over there?"

Diplomacy Aid Another Ardvin: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Diplomacy Aid Another Maudette: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

Okay wingmen, We don't know much about the most beautiful woman in the room. So, let's go from the standpoint that the most beautiful woman wants the most handsome guy. I know that is not me, so try and get info on the most eligible "Bachelor". See if you can get that person to come over and interrupt the conversation I am about to have with Lady Splinterbone.

Brother then goes forward and cuts into dancing with Lady Splinterbone. Looking to first charm her with his position and whit and then gather some facts on her motivations. I'm assuming two diplomacy rolls? I cast Enhanced Diplomacy - +2 Morale bonus. and My last Eagle Splendor. Note Enhanced Diplomacy is from a Taldor Source Book. Void bonus if I can't get that spell from that module/source.
His [s]pick up line[s] opening line.

Only in the Dreamlands, can a real dream come true.
I have traveled far and wide, and here and now stands the beauty of multiple worlds.
I am a painter and can show you the body of my work, but may I please first have this dance?

diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 14 + 2 + 1 = 21 Opening salvo.
gather information: 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 2 + 1 = 20 Gather info on her wants and needs.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

With these two rolls, BB basically went up to her and said, "If you were a Transfomer, you'd be Optimus Fine!". Hopefully she secretly laughs at bad pick up lines and still talks with BB.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Lady Splinterbone laughs at Brother Butterfly’s opening, but does not turn him away.

”Is that a campfire I smell? Because I suddenly want s’more. She purrs, stepping in close and stroking the big man’s cheek, her finger trailing down to his collar.

Meanwhile, Fearless works the floor, dropping some slick moves and a few names. He looks around for some someone to take the lead, but discovers he’s a wingman without a flock.

BB is occupied, so someone else will need to work with Fearless to gather info.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

Of course, Take a look at me. There's a whole lot of me to want.
Might I talk with you about doing a painting of you and something else we need to discuss...


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

Cats moves with Fearless, working as an adept dancing duo to work the room. Cats taller, long legs make him the natural leader, but Fearless innocent looks give him the edge with the ladies.

Cats chin bobs to Fearless, a hunter stalking prey among the dance floor jungle. Spotting his prey, moves in to make a diplomatic kill.

"Hey Cat, you cat here often?" Cats offers his opening line, but has others to come. "If you're not the girl I'm looking for, then maybe you can help me find..."

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 Gather Infomation

Other lines he might use:
"Are those spacepants you're wearing? Because your cat is out of this world."
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 Gather Infomation

"Do you believe in Cat at first sight? Or should I cat by again?"
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 Gather Infomation

"That shirt is very becatting on you. Of course, if I were on you, I'd becatting too."
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 Gather Infomation


Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

Haha. Fearless is completely Chris Kattan. That is great. His dancing is definitely between that and some Napoleon Dynamite.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

From a role-playing perspective, this is playing out better than could have hoped for. So funny the images that I have in my head over this party. Amazing, because as a player I am totally weirded out that my bad pick up lines seemed to have worked- and been reciprocated. That's a red flag for me. BB is totally engrossed and oblivious...
Suffice to say, I can't WAIT to see how this all unfolds for everyone!

Great Environment GM. Challenging and fun roleplaying.


DM Rah wrote:
His eyes glued to the ceiling, the Mariner thinks he noticed a slight bit of movement, but he couldn’t quite make out what might be up there.

”-whah the hell is that?...” the Mariner spies the pregnant ceiling, bulbus and squirmy, wet like eggs about to burst from sacs. Though no one else seems to notice the abyss above, he grips his shield tighter. The fish is going to hit the sand any moment now…

He pulls up behind Brother, but not too near to disturb the Dancing with the Stud moment, ”Keep your wits Brother, the music’s about to stop.”


1 person marked this as a favorite.

”Ohhh, aren’t you just a big scrumptious man.” Lady Splinterbone purrs, squeezing Brother Butterfly’s big arm with her dainty fingers, sizing him up like a side of beef. ”A painter, are you? Have you painted any notable lords or ladies of Celephais?”

Meanwhile, Cats and Fearless try to mingle, but wether it’s Cats’ awful conversation starters, Fearless doing the creepy boogie at his elbow, or the Mariner following them both around and acting like a paranoid schizophrenic, none seem interested in their company.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

Brother Butterfly is in heaven! He is having the time of his life.
He has been assigned the best task in the world. To dance, charm, and maybe even paint this lovely and beautiful woman. Depending on how the night goes, he may owe The Count a solid boon.
I should and am very willing to show you my works, I have a wonderful item of magic here that holds my paintings and allows me to carry them -wherever the Lady Desna. O' great Traveler- takes me.
Can I show you my paintings, as one that I own is actually of Celephais. Alas, that one is not mine, but it has a glorious story behind it.

Before showing you...all that I can offer... I must ask for a humble courtesy. The Count begs your forgiveness as he must ask out of his promised dance. He does so....
BB spins his words based on her posture, demeanor and facial reactions.
He wants her happy that BB is the distraction The Count has sent to her. He wants to distract her and distract her for hours.
Hopefully the others can close the deals with the other two dancers.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Defying laws of physics, reality, and even gravity, Brother Butterfly and Lady Splinterbone sweep their way among the eclectic crowd of dancers at the ball. Immersed in his element, Brother Butterfly turns on the charm.

Need a diplomacy check to convince her to graciously accept.

As for the other two dance partners, relying on Night at the Roxbury to close those deals is giving them a lot of credit.


Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

Fearless changes tactics as his head ceases to bob. He tries to Brother Butterfly method as he watches the fat bald man sweep another girl off her feet. Works for him, may as well give it a try.

"You know I'm a Painter. I could paint you like one of those french Varisian women."

Diplomacy Aid Another Maudette: 1d20 ⇒ 4


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7
"Fearless" wrote:
"You know I'm a Painter. I could paint you like one of those french Varisian women."

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 Diplomacy to Gather Info

Cats smiles at the 'maudette' that Catless sets up for him.

Cats dusts himself off from that obvious rejection and tries again, used to all sorts of rejection and bouncing back. He shrugs off the latest rejection with a hiss. And then another hiss.

He moves to another woman, really slowing himself down to try again. He thinks about Mariner's boat and uses that as inspiration.

"Your eyes are bluer than the Lake Encatthan. And I don't mind being lost at sea," Cats tries.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 Diplomacy to Gather Info

Then he thinks about animals, because they are cute and tries another fancy dancer woman...

“Was your catter a beaver? ‘Cause damn!” Cats coos, smiling.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 Diplomacy to Gather Info

Feeling piteous after his last failure, he tries again.

“I’ve lost my catty bear! Can I sleep with you instead?” Cats nearly cries to make a connection.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 Diplomacy to Gather Info

FFS, can't roll for s~%# here. :( Wasting all this A+ material on bad rolls. ;)

Cats slinks back to the bar for a few rounds of liquid courage before trying again.


Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

Fearless and Cats are probably even getting turned down by the actual trolls!


The Mariner was in no mood for love or to play along with the village people dance. Still anticipating the ceiling slurpee, he grabs the nearest trollop in manner befitting his pillaging style in what might be invitation to an awkward dance with sword and shield, though in actuality positioning himself behind a human meat treat.

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 19

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

Diplomacy roll sealing the deal: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 14 + 2 = 25 Eagles Splendor


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Brother Butterfly dazzles his dancing partner and manages to soften the bad news about her date with the Viscount. She takes the news with good grace and pats Brother Butterfly on the cheek.

”This dance with you has been quite wonderful, and I’m sure there will be other opportunities with the viscount.” Her hand traces the line of his neck, and she smiles, displaying small sharp fangs. ”I’m tempted to drink you, but not all tall glasses of fine wine can dance.”

”Speaking of which, I am a bit parched, and I think I see a sweet hors d'oeuvre over by the punch bowl.”

One down.

Trying to follow in Brother Butterfly’s footsteps, Fearless and Cats learn that he has big dancing shoes to fill and fail to connect with anyone at the ball.

The Mariner takes an Ulfen approach to diplomacy, which is somehow not immediately rebuked by the lady he grabs. But when he asks about Maudette she freezes, then briefly glances upwards.

”I... I...” She stutters, but before she can answer a thread drops and snags her right out from the Mariner’s embrace. With a squeak she vanishes into the darkness above.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

Brother has the realization that SHE, the beautiful Lady is a vampire.
His eyes unfocus. His normal demeanor that he can handle everything and anything thrown at him comes crumbling down.
She had him. She smote him. She caught and released him.

Your compliment shall let me ride the winds for weeks.
and with weak knees he moves to the others to try and find the next target "Maudette". He goes to his man at the cloak room.

gather information: 1d20 + 15 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 15 + 2 + 2 = 23 +2 because of prior great roll.


holy f×××! the Mariner recoils like a school girl from fright. Left utterly flabbergasted, he looks to the other wingmen in the pursuit of information, "Nope - I'm done."


Returning to the coatman, Brother Butterfly casually asks about Maudette. The coatman gestures towards one of the ballroom’s walls.
”Last I saw she was standing over there by herself.”
”The wallflower?” A nearby lady asks. ”A loop of webbing took her. Apparently she was not enjoying the party enough.”

Looking over at the spot where Maudette was, you find a narrow ladder affixed to the wall, partially concealed behind a plush tapestry.


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

”One Cathattan, please,” Cats orders a drink, then another. ”And something for the halfling, a White Claw? Do you have White Claw?”

Cats slinks back on the bar, plotting his next moves, uncertain how to help find the missing dancing maids.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

Looking up at the ladder. Seeing that it ascends into darkness. Alright Mariner, just like the rope rigging on your ship. Time to climb into the crows nest and see what surprises await.

Brother signals for the drinking duo to come over to this side of the dance floor. Motioning how Mariner is going to climb up and we should ascend along with him.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

"You want me", the Mariner points up, "-to go up there, where the monster lives, while you three sods sip brandy at the bar?"

Though he realized the only way out of this nightmare was to end it himself, he grabs the first rung, "a$$holes."

climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

BB climbs up either after Cats or if Cats pauses - he goes after Mariner. Touching Mariner with a bit of luck right at the top of the last rung.
climb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Me being an a&%**~* is not much of a surprise to you Mariner. You have known that since the first few days at Briarstone. Maybe lumping me in with Fearless and Kast is a new development. Or, I should say you are lumping them in with *me*.


Climbing above Brother, the Mariner looks down, "I'd like to drop a lump on all of you right now", then focuses his attention upward and continues.


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

Cats finishes his drink and do-si-dos across the dance floor towards Butterfly and Mariner. He bobs and weaves between the dancers, trying to give them room while he crosses.

"Brother Butterfly" wrote:
Motioning how Mariner is going to climb up and we should ascend along with him.

”You want us to do what now?” Cats listens carefully because it sounded like Butterfly wants the party to ascend to where the zappy spiders are and that seems ridiculous. ”Are you out of your catting mind? Why would we want to go up there? And would it be better for my bow to stay down here and shoot arrows at cats?”

How high is the ceiling and what do the webby pockets look like? Can Cats see any bad things?

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

He starts moving on the ladder. Looks at Cats:
You are going to leave Mariner, up there with just me helping? This is going to be like the Caravasana all over again. Sorry in advance for your early demise Mariner!
BB lays on the sarcasm and guilt trip pretty heavy.


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

”I don’t see you helping or explaining things at all. Why the cat would we want to go up there, Catterfly? Is that where you’re taking your ladies to ‘interrogate’?” Cats makes the quote marks around ‘interrogate’, because he’s pretty sure Butterfly means to interrogate with his lower head rather than his top one.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

BB climbs the ladder after Mariner. Trying to time it so he blesses Mariner with luck as soon as he hits the top of the ladder.


The ladder leads through a sheet of thick webbing 60 feet above the gala to a an area obscured by darkness that seems unnatural.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

Fearless slowly climbs making sure not to spill his whiteclaw. With a wave of his hand the hard seltzer begins to glow as if lit by a torch. Cast light on the white claw. Less calories. Fearless takes a sip as the darkness illuminates around him. "That's better. So what did you call us all up here for Shapeshifter. You want witnesses to you f$~*ing the spider too?"


Fearless can just make out his glowing glass, but little else. The darkness must be magical, and more powerful than a basic cantrip.


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

Cats follows Fearless up the ladder, though he's not sure what is going on.

"Are we just an audience for Catterfly? Does he *need* an audience, to you know, get in the mood?" Cats asks, wondering if that would work for him.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

a bit of a retcon. Instead of a luck spell on Mariner, Casting Freedom of movement on him. The abnormal darkness is a significant warning.
As soon as he is standing at the top, he'll case shield of the dawnflower. 4th level spell. but gives Continual Flame. [/ooc]


Brother Butterfly casts a spell that causes him to glow with warm radiance, penetrating the darkness and revealing a catwalk above the webs. Clinging to the webs around the Watchmen are giant spiders and hideous humanoids that look like a gangly, distorted caricatures of an ettercap, with spiderlike fingers and an enormous wicked grins.

”Oooooo.. the party has sent up refreshments.” One chortles.
”That one big and fluffy, like marshmallow.” Another adds.
”On fire!”
”Like toasty marshmallow!”

Rolls:

INITIATIVE
Brother Butterfly: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19
Cats: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Fearless: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
The Mariner: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Ettercaps: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Giant spiders: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

The Ettercaps are so gruesome that just seeing them provokes terror.

Fear Aura - everyone (except Cats) needs to make 4 Will saves vs DC 13 or be shaken.

”Perhaps the party has come to us!” One of them clicks it’s mandibles in excitement.
”Maybe they have come looking for dance partners!”
”Yes, yes! Dance with us, please!!”

Suggestion spell: everyone (including Cats), needs to make a Will save vs DC 14 or do-si-do!

INITIATIVE
Ettercaps
Spiders
Brother Butterfly (60/60)
The Mariner (105/105)
Fearless (46/46)
Cats (52/52)

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

Uh Oh. I was not expecting this. Hmm. I had just left an exquisit dance partner on the floor. I think we have another go around on the dance card.

will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 Shaken save 1
will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 Shaken save 2
will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26 Shaken save 3
will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 Shaken save 4

save vs. dancing: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 2 - 2 = 14 Birthmark. +2 vs. charm compulsion. -2 due to shaken.

Even with an incredible and strong will, the fear these creatures give him strikes to the core.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 16 w/shield. 15 W/O. +12 Perception

Not feeling the need to dance. At least not dance for these hideous creatures, but if Lovely Shatterbone wanted a dance. He'd give it to her for sure.

On Second thought, Dancing is not advisable on the catwalk . Desna please shut this down.
Cast Magic Circle against Evil.

Effects of Prot vs. Evil.:
This spell wards a creature from attacks by evil creatures, from mental control, and from summoned creatures. It creates a magical barrier around the subject at a distance of 1 foot. The barrier moves with the subject and has three major effects.

First, the subject gains a +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves. Both these bonuses apply against attacks made or effects created by evil creatures.

Second, the subject immediately receives another saving throw (if one was allowed to begin with) against any spells or effects that possess or exercise mental control over the creature (including enchantment [charm] effects and enchantment [compulsion] effects, such as charm person, command, and dominate person). This saving throw is made with a +2 morale bonus, using the same DC as the original effect. If successful, such effects are suppressed for the duration of this spell. The effects resume when the duration of this spell expires. While under the effects of this spell, the target is immune to any new attempts to possess or exercise mental control over the target. This spell does not expel a controlling life force (such as a ghost or spellcaster using magic jar), but it does prevent them from controlling the target. This second effect only functions against spells and effects created by evil creatures or objects, subject to GM discretion.

Third, the spell prevents bodily contact by evil summoned creatures. This causes the natural weapon attacks of such creatures to fail and the creatures to recoil if such attacks require touching the warded creature. Summoned creatures that are not evil are immune to this effect. The protection against contact by summoned creatures ends if the warded creature makes an attack against or tries to force the barrier against the blocked creature. Spell Resistance can allow a creature to overcome this protection and touch the warded creature.


Some might get another save against dance.
GM, can you also add the 10 foot radius to the map. I am the center.


Circle of protection will give a second saving throw if the first is failed (ruining all my fun). Also, forgot to mention that a new map is up.


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

People within 10' of Kast gets +4 to saves vs. fear. So fear naught.

Round 1

1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 = 15 Will vs. DC 14 vs. Etto's Irresistable Dance (vs enchants)

"You want to do sexy time up here, Catterfly? That's...uh...arachweird, I tells you."

Cats decides he's tired of dancing and flailing. He looks around the catwalk and is annoyed by the spiders all around. He can't shoot them because they will come up next round, nor can he reach them.

So he draws his elven curveblade and readies to strike a foe that comes within reach.

Melee:
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 to hit;
1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 slashing damage.

Cats Stats:

Melee:
[ dice]1d20+11[/dice] to hit;
[ dice]1d10+6[/dice] slashing damage.

[ dice]1d20+6[/dice] to hit;
[ dice]1d10+6[/dice] slashing damage.

AC: 20
HP: 52/52
LoH: 0/4 used

[ dice]1d20+101d6d1d8 + 8 ⇒ (3, 4, 2) + 8 = 17 damage.

Rapid:
[ dice]1d20+8[/dice] to hit;
[ dice]1d8+8[/dice] damage.

Catrenrae’s Gift: 0/2 used.
Mini Smite: 0/1 used: Once per day as a swift action, you can add your Charisma bonus to your attack rolls and deal 1 additional point of damage for each class level you have against evil creatures for 1 round. You must have a good alignment to take this trait.

Spoiler:

+6 Bab +4 Dex +1 magic +1 PBS -2 DA -2 Rapid= +8/+8 to hit
+2 Str +1 magic +4 DA+1 PBS = +8 damage


vs fear: Wil,trait,Cats: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 + 4 = 10
Circ reroll: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 + 4 = 18

Rhythm is the dancer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

5,501 to 5,550 of 5,621 << first < prev | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Rah's Strange Aeons All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.