DM-Camris' WRATH of the RIGHTEOUS Part 2: SWORD OF VALOR

Game Master Camris

SECTION 4: INTO THE CITADEL
After arriving in Drezen, the heroes lead their army against the demons and cultists arrayed in the city, ultimately laying siege to Citadel Drezen.
->Kyra's Killer Loot Tracker<-
STRATEGIC MAP
OVERVIEW OF DREZEN]RUINS OF DREZEN--ENEMY POSITIONS PHASE 5[/URL]
COMBAT MAP


1,451 to 1,500 of 1,629 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

CG Half-Orc Warpriest 8 | Status: Prayer
Stats:
AC 21 (T 11, FF 20) | CMB +13, CMD 25 | Init +1 | Speed 50ft | F +13 R +6, W +12 | Perc +11, SM +8, Low-Light Vision
HP 41/84 | SW 6/8 | SA 8/8 | Fervor 6/7 | Channel 0/2 | MP 4/7

Int: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8

Thank looks at the banner and a at Sapphiria alternately.

"Uh... I don't get what you mean..."


'Human Boy'
Perception DC 25:
That's not a boy. It's a Halfling man!
Male Halfling Rogue (Unchained) 8/ Trickster Tier 2 [ HP: 57/65 | AC: 25 T: 21 FF: 16 | F: +4 R: +14 W: +4/+6 | Init: +9 Perc: +14/+18 Trapfinding 10' or less | Effects: Sickened] | Mythic Power 1/7

Int plus surge: 1d20 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (16) + 1 + (4) = 21

"Hún meinar að hún haldi að borðinn sé ekki hinn raunverulegi. Þeir gætu hafa falið það lengra inn..." Grey mutters sotto vocce in answer to Thrall's query. "Nú þegar ég hugsa um það, sagði þessi djöfullega stúlka að „meistarinn“ á þessum stað væri fundinn norðan við þetta herbergi, kannski neðarlega líka...
Gæti verið með honum?
"

Orc:
"She means she thinks the Banner isn't the real one. They might have hidden it further in...
Now that I think about it, that fiend girl did say the 'master' of this place was found to the north of this chamber, maybe lower as well...
Might be with him?
"


Male Keleshite Human HP (90/90)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 22/11/20 | Fort/Ref/Will +9/+3/+9 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (8)

"That would make sense... were i the foul lord in charge of this place... the banner would not be far from my sight or grasp."

He scowled at the thought of the armor being from former crusaders...

"That armor there though... we should use. I know it looks in better shape than my own."

What are the types of armor there?


Stand 1 displays a set of Chainmail +1 with a greathelm and large steel shield +1.

Stand 2 displays a set of plate armor +1.

Stand 3 displays a set of agile half-plate armor +1.

Stand 4 displays a set of Armor of the Pious.


Once you've selected treasure, what next? There are doorways West, South, East and North.

OVERVIEW MAP


Taedric's Vitals:
(HP: 102[126]/102[126] AC: 25[23]/12[10]/24[22](uncanny dodge); Percep: +13; Init: +3; Fort +15[+18], Ref: +6, Will: +8[+10] (+1 within 30' of an animal); CMD: 24; CMB +13 [+15]; Speed: 30)
Male Gnome Marshal/Champion 2-Cavalier (Emissary) 4/Bloodrager 2/Paladin 2
Knave's Vitals:
(HP: 62/62 AC: 24/11/22; Percep: +8 (scent); Init: +2; Fort +9, Ref: +7(evasion), Will: +3(+devotion); CMD: 24 (30 v trip); CMB +12(+14 trip); Spd: 50)

Taedric whistles "That's all very useful. Too bad the paladin's armour is made for you longshanks."


CG Half-Orc Warpriest 8 | Status: Prayer
Stats:
AC 21 (T 11, FF 20) | CMB +13, CMD 25 | Init +1 | Speed 50ft | F +13 R +6, W +12 | Perc +11, SM +8, Low-Light Vision
HP 41/84 | SW 6/8 | SA 8/8 | Fervor 6/7 | Channel 0/2 | MP 4/7

"Sometimes these holy relics fit the size of the wearer. Why don't you try?"

After dealing with the loot shares, Thrall comments on his nose telling him to go...

1 West, 2 South, 3 East, 4 North
1d4 ⇒ 3

... East. "I sense much evil there."


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) Dawnflower Dervish 6 / Evangelist 2 / Champion 2 | HP 61/73 | AC 24 | T 16 | FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +7 | Ref +12 | Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +15 | Bardic Per 19/24 | MP - 5/7 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 5/5; 2nd - 4/4; 3rd - 1/2

After the skirmish, Kyra found she could not help herself, but to be close to Kelden. In her time of captivity, though short-lived it was, she thought she would never see him again... to see that glow of Sarenrae upon his smile. She waves away the armor sets. "I cannot wear such armor, it hampers my movements far too much."


F Aasimar (Idyllkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 8/ Archmage 2| HP: 59/64 | AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15) | CMB +5, CMD 19 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+10| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (Darkvision),| Speed 30ft | Mythic Power 4/5|Heavenly fire 5/8 | resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5
Taedric Starfell wrote:
Taedric whistles "That's all very useful. Too bad the paladin's armour is made for you longshanks."

"I think that the magic bound within them would allow them to fit the one who needs it!" Alorah points out, her in-depth understanding of the magic woven into the armor, giving additional insight.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Taedric's Vitals:
(HP: 102[126]/102[126] AC: 25[23]/12[10]/24[22](uncanny dodge); Percep: +13; Init: +3; Fort +15[+18], Ref: +6, Will: +8[+10] (+1 within 30' of an animal); CMD: 24; CMB +13 [+15]; Speed: 30)
Male Gnome Marshal/Champion 2-Cavalier (Emissary) 4/Bloodrager 2/Paladin 2
Knave's Vitals:
(HP: 62/62 AC: 24/11/22; Percep: +8 (scent); Init: +2; Fort +9, Ref: +7(evasion), Will: +3(+devotion); CMD: 24 (30 v trip); CMB +12(+14 trip); Spd: 50)

Taedric dismounts and says, "Give me a moment, we'll see if the armour agrees." He removes his breastplate and takes up the one marked with the Inheritor's symbol with a smile, then begins to slip it on... and smiles as he feels it shift to adjust to him.

"Either the crafter of the suit, or Iomedae, agree. Maybe both," he says as he begins to put the armour on properly.


Taedric looks magnificent.

Where to now?


F Aasimar (Idyllkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 8/ Archmage 2| HP: 59/64 | AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15) | CMB +5, CMD 19 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+10| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (Darkvision),| Speed 30ft | Mythic Power 4/5|Heavenly fire 5/8 | resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5

"So, shall we continue on or head back to report our findings?" Alorah asks.


CG Half-Orc Warpriest 8 | Status: Prayer
Stats:
AC 21 (T 11, FF 20) | CMB +13, CMD 25 | Init +1 | Speed 50ft | F +13 R +6, W +12 | Perc +11, SM +8, Low-Light Vision
HP 41/84 | SW 6/8 | SA 8/8 | Fervor 6/7 | Channel 0/2 | MP 4/7

Thrall thinks carefully before speaking. "Um... If we go for a report, will we be able to sneak back in?"


F Aasimar (Idyllkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 8/ Archmage 2| HP: 59/64 | AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15) | CMB +5, CMD 19 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+10| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (Darkvision),| Speed 30ft | Mythic Power 4/5|Heavenly fire 5/8 | resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5

"Good point, better we keep moving on!"


Male Keleshite Human HP (90/90)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 22/11/20 | Fort/Ref/Will +9/+3/+9 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (8)

"The mission is not done."

He began although he glanced to Kyra slightly.... his mission was a success at least.

"We may not have another chance to get the banner.


Out of game, you guys snuck in through the NE walls, as the usual enemy guards have been drawn off by the fight in the fortress inner walls to the south.
You can retreat to rest and come back without having to re clear already cleared areas.


'Human Boy'
Perception DC 25:
That's not a boy. It's a Halfling man!
Male Halfling Rogue (Unchained) 8/ Trickster Tier 2 [ HP: 57/65 | AC: 25 T: 21 FF: 16 | F: +4 R: +14 W: +4/+6 | Init: +9 Perc: +14/+18 Trapfinding 10' or less | Effects: Sickened] | Mythic Power 1/7

Perception to check for secret or concealed doors: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
In the event he found one, he did not scarper off to the double doors to listen at them...

"Then let's go!" Grey exclaims as he scurries back to listen at the other set of doors in the chapel.

Perception to listen at the doors: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) Dawnflower Dervish 6 / Evangelist 2 / Champion 2 | HP 61/73 | AC 24 | T 16 | FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +7 | Ref +12 | Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +15 | Bardic Per 19/24 | MP - 5/7 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 5/5; 2nd - 4/4; 3rd - 1/2

"I am good to continue onward, I have plenty of fight left in me!" With those words, her bright green eyes seem to burn with an inner light of Sarenrae. "I have much grievances to address with those within this keep."


Taedric's Vitals:
(HP: 102[126]/102[126] AC: 25[23]/12[10]/24[22](uncanny dodge); Percep: +13; Init: +3; Fort +15[+18], Ref: +6, Will: +8[+10] (+1 within 30' of an animal); CMD: 24; CMB +13 [+15]; Speed: 30)
Male Gnome Marshal/Champion 2-Cavalier (Emissary) 4/Bloodrager 2/Paladin 2
Knave's Vitals:
(HP: 62/62 AC: 24/11/22; Percep: +8 (scent); Init: +2; Fort +9, Ref: +7(evasion), Will: +3(+devotion); CMD: 24 (30 v trip); CMB +12(+14 trip); Spd: 50)

Taedric nods as he pulls himself onto his mount again, almost throwing himself over the side as he quickly rebalances, Ok, this really is no heavier than my breastplate. I need to stop thinking it's like the heavy armour they made us wear during drills... He quickly adjusts himself, trying to make the slip look like he was testing the positioning of his lance, before nodding, "I can still lift Radiance, and am more than willing to do so until we finish the job."


Male Keleshite Human HP (90/90)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 22/11/20 | Fort/Ref/Will +9/+3/+9 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (8)

New armor shining he followed after grey to tehe doubel doors in the room they were just in prepared to keep the exploration going. With a soft smile to his Kyra he whispered lowly...

"keep that plenty of fight with me my love. I just got you back leave the dumb recklass stuff to me. Ive gotten practice in it."

He chuckled thinking back to his undead minotaur episode....


Female Human INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Sapphiria points with a sort of exaggerated "onward!" motion.


F Aasimar (Idyllkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 8/ Archmage 2| HP: 59/64 | AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15) | CMB +5, CMD 19 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+10| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (Darkvision),| Speed 30ft | Mythic Power 4/5|Heavenly fire 5/8 | resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5

With a quiet smile, Alorah joins her companions as they move toward the doors.


Deciding to continue, Grey listened at the doors, heard nothing and opened them.
A wide hallway led west, then south to a corridor with many doors.
The first one on the right was difficult to open, and led to a narrow corridor filled with dust.
This passage led past some arrow slits to a heavily armored door that had not been opened in quite a while. It takes a while for you to open it.


When you finally open that door, you discover an old armory!
Much of the contents were taken, perhaps during the final assault that overtook the citadel.
When you sort through the various trunks, racks and cabinets, you make some surprising finds:

Battleaxe, Adamantine
Arrows, +1, x50
Arrow, Human Slaying
Breastplate +2
Longsword, +1 Keen
Longbow, Composite (Str+2), Masterwork
Flail, Masterwork
Shield, Heavy, Mithral
Elven Chain armor, +2

OVERVIEW MAP


CG Half-Orc Warpriest 8 | Status: Prayer
Stats:
AC 21 (T 11, FF 20) | CMB +13, CMD 25 | Init +1 | Speed 50ft | F +13 R +6, W +12 | Perc +11, SM +8, Low-Light Vision
HP 41/84 | SW 6/8 | SA 8/8 | Fervor 6/7 | Channel 0/2 | MP 4/7

Thrall had a quick look at the spoils, finding nothing interesting for himself.

"Mmmhh... These are quite some valuable items, but might actually hinder us in our exploration, yeah?"


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) Dawnflower Dervish 6 / Evangelist 2 / Champion 2 | HP 61/73 | AC 24 | T 16 | FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +7 | Ref +12 | Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +15 | Bardic Per 19/24 | MP - 5/7 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 5/5; 2nd - 4/4; 3rd - 1/2

Kyra looks over the exquisitely designed chain armor, noticing the extremely fine links and picks it up, marvelling at how light it is. "I think I could wear this armor, it is not much heavier than a regular chain shirt. Do any of you mind if I try this armor on?"


F Aasimar (Idyllkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 8/ Archmage 2| HP: 59/64 | AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15) | CMB +5, CMD 19 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+10| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (Darkvision),| Speed 30ft | Mythic Power 4/5|Heavenly fire 5/8 | resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5

"Go for it! The better protected and equipped we are, The better our chances of success" Alorah replies.

"If we close the door back up we can probably leave the rest of this here and come back for it once we've taken the place. If there's nothing we need right now and we managed to free any prisoners, We might even equip them here."


'Human Boy'
Perception DC 25:
That's not a boy. It's a Halfling man!
Male Halfling Rogue (Unchained) 8/ Trickster Tier 2 [ HP: 57/65 | AC: 25 T: 21 FF: 16 | F: +4 R: +14 W: +4/+6 | Init: +9 Perc: +14/+18 Trapfinding 10' or less | Effects: Sickened] | Mythic Power 1/7
Thrall the Lucky wrote:
"Mmmhh... These are quite some valuable items, but might actually hinder us in our exploration, yeah?"

"I don't know, between the arrows & that," he points to the Masterwork bow, "bow, you'd have more long rang options. Just a thought..."

"That axe looks like it's that, what's the really hard metal, cuts through just about anything?"

Once he confirms there is nothing remaining within the chamber, Grey returns to the archer's corridor (the one with the arrow slits.) before once more checking the Northern door for indications of habitation or other dangers.
Perception, just to hear what, if anything, is behind the door.: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28


The door Grey is at now is not locked. Inside is an old fletchers manufacture, where projectiles from blowgun darts to Balistae bolts are made. Most of the stocks there are empty, but if you search you can still find 1d100 of whatever (nonmagical) projectile you might care to look for.
There are no other exits from that room.


F Aasimar (Idyllkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 8/ Archmage 2| HP: 59/64 | AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15) | CMB +5, CMD 19 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+10| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (Darkvision),| Speed 30ft | Mythic Power 4/5|Heavenly fire 5/8 | resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5

Alorah re-stocks her supply of crossbow bolts from the stash they come across as they consider their next move. "Anyone want to make use of any of these weapons before we move on?"

Crossbow bolts: 1d100 ⇒ 89


Taedric's Vitals:
(HP: 102[126]/102[126] AC: 25[23]/12[10]/24[22](uncanny dodge); Percep: +13; Init: +3; Fort +15[+18], Ref: +6, Will: +8[+10] (+1 within 30' of an animal); CMD: 24; CMB +13 [+15]; Speed: 30)
Male Gnome Marshal/Champion 2-Cavalier (Emissary) 4/Bloodrager 2/Paladin 2
Knave's Vitals:
(HP: 62/62 AC: 24/11/22; Percep: +8 (scent); Init: +2; Fort +9, Ref: +7(evasion), Will: +3(+devotion); CMD: 24 (30 v trip); CMB +12(+14 trip); Spd: 50)

Taedric agrees, "An adamantine weapon can be invaluable in the right circumstances. Unfortunately, I think I used up all my luck in terms of things shrinking to fit me for at least a day or so."


Female Human INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Sapphiria shrugs and just pats her belt. Her gear, it seems, suits her fine.


F Aasimar (Idyllkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 8/ Archmage 2| HP: 59/64 | AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15) | CMB +5, CMD 19 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+10| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (Darkvision),| Speed 30ft | Mythic Power 4/5|Heavenly fire 5/8 | resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5

"Alright, then we should get moving. Grey, lead the way." Alorah says looking to their scout.


Which way do you go?
Whoever is scouting can move their token to the doorway in question.


'Human Boy'
Perception DC 25:
That's not a boy. It's a Halfling man!
Male Halfling Rogue (Unchained) 8/ Trickster Tier 2 [ HP: 57/65 | AC: 25 T: 21 FF: 16 | F: +4 R: +14 W: +4/+6 | Init: +9 Perc: +14/+18 Trapfinding 10' or less | Effects: Sickened] | Mythic Power 1/7

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Grey is in position!


Grey works methodically, searching the complex walls and doors to the north. Passing by the blocked doors, he finds a north door that doesn't look locked or blocked somehow.
Listening at the door...

Grey:
You can tell that this doorway is not locked and not blocked on the other side.
You can just barely hear small scuffs and almost imperceptible word or two beyond.
You conclude that there is more than one person beyond the unlocked door to the north.


'Human Boy'
Perception DC 25:
That's not a boy. It's a Halfling man!
Male Halfling Rogue (Unchained) 8/ Trickster Tier 2 [ HP: 57/65 | AC: 25 T: 21 FF: 16 | F: +4 R: +14 W: +4/+6 | Init: +9 Perc: +14/+18 Trapfinding 10' or less | Effects: Sickened] | Mythic Power 1/7

After listening intently at the door, Grey turns to the others. Gesturing silently, he indicates there seem to be at least two bodies on the other side before waiting expectantly, clearly ready to open the door as soon as all are in agreement.

Once I get the go-ahead from everybody, the action starts!


When you open the door, you see a long gallery supported by pillars down the middle of it. Doors flank the West, East and Southern walls. Arrow slits are inset into the northern wall.

Rubble has been piled six feet high, leaving only narrow ways past them.

You can see humanoid figures in partial cover, flanking the narrow ways past the rubble and pillars.

These figures have dead white scars and raw red flesh crisscrossing the creatures scorched and sallow skin as though it has been flogged and branded a thousand times.

Know:Religion DC20:
These are Thoxel Demons. They are relatively low level demons, have the usual immunity to electricity and poison, resistant to acid, cold and fire, but they are skilled in magically influencing allies to become enemies.


SURPRISE ROUND

Players may take a single standard action or short charge. Enemies are flat footed.

COMBAT MAP


'Human Boy'
Perception DC 25:
That's not a boy. It's a Halfling man!
Male Halfling Rogue (Unchained) 8/ Trickster Tier 2 [ HP: 57/65 | AC: 25 T: 21 FF: 16 | F: +4 R: +14 W: +4/+6 | Init: +9 Perc: +14/+18 Trapfinding 10' or less | Effects: Sickened] | Mythic Power 1/7

So of course now you make me wish I hadn't burned through all my Mythic Power...
I'm assuming from your phrasing I can move or attack, not both?

Heedless of the possible danger, Grey nimbly slips up to the nearest foe.


Male Keleshite Human HP (90/90)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 22/11/20 | Fort/Ref/Will +9/+3/+9 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (8)

He rushed in after Grey, only just clearing the doors sword adn shield at eh ready....
Takning a look he relays to his freinds... "Throxal demons... relatively weak, standard demon defenses.... they use magical influence to ahift allegiances!
knowledge religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
[ooc[ move action to close [/ooc]


Quote:
I'm assuming from your phrasing I can move or attack, not both?

This is correct. The usual Surprise round rules.


F Aasimar (Idyllkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 8/ Archmage 2| HP: 59/64 | AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15) | CMB +5, CMD 19 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+10| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (Darkvision),| Speed 30ft | Mythic Power 4/5|Heavenly fire 5/8 | resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5

Hearing Kelden's warning, Alorah casts a spell to generate a degree of divine protection for herself and her allies that remain in close proximity.

Cast Magic Circle against Evil on self.10-ft.-radius emanation. +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves. While under the effects of this spell, the target is immune to any new attempts to possess or exercise mental control over the target.


CG Half-Orc Warpriest 8 | Status: Prayer
Stats:
AC 21 (T 11, FF 20) | CMB +13, CMD 25 | Init +1 | Speed 50ft | F +13 R +6, W +12 | Perc +11, SM +8, Low-Light Vision
HP 41/84 | SW 6/8 | SA 8/8 | Fervor 6/7 | Channel 0/2 | MP 4/7

Thrall rushes through the doorstep, dodging the barricades to reach a pair of demons, and launches a big thrust at one of them.

Thanks to Fleet Charge, as a swift, he moves his movement and makes an attack, ignores DR and adds +tier to hit.

Fleet Charge attack vs rightmost demon, Power Attack, Mythic Tier: 1d20 + 16 - 0 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 16 - 0 + 2 = 27
Damage, Power Attack: 2d6 + 12 + 9 ⇒ (2, 3) + 12 + 9 = 26


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) Dawnflower Dervish 6 / Evangelist 2 / Champion 2 | HP 61/73 | AC 24 | T 16 | FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +7 | Ref +12 | Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +15 | Bardic Per 19/24 | MP - 5/7 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 5/5; 2nd - 4/4; 3rd - 1/2

Kyra immediately shifts into her battle dance, the wordless tune humming across her lips as she prepares to launch into the fray!

Move: Activate Battle Dance; -1 Bardic Performance


Taedric's Vitals:
(HP: 102[126]/102[126] AC: 25[23]/12[10]/24[22](uncanny dodge); Percep: +13; Init: +3; Fort +15[+18], Ref: +6, Will: +8[+10] (+1 within 30' of an animal); CMD: 24; CMB +13 [+15]; Speed: 30)
Male Gnome Marshal/Champion 2-Cavalier (Emissary) 4/Bloodrager 2/Paladin 2
Knave's Vitals:
(HP: 62/62 AC: 24/11/22; Percep: +8 (scent); Init: +2; Fort +9, Ref: +7(evasion), Will: +3(+devotion); CMD: 24 (30 v trip); CMB +12(+14 trip); Spd: 50)

Taedric directs Knave forward, and the wolf squeezes through the barriers, giving himself room to fight, even as his master swings the sword.

Knave took the move action, Taedric did not - same reason you can full attack with a bow while mounted. Also, I'm glad this is a surprise round (and hope they're flatfooted) as there'd be some AoOs otherwise

Radiance: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32 for 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


SURPRISE ROUND completed___________________________

Heedless of the possible danger, Grey nimbly slips up to the nearest foe.

Kelden rushed in after Grey, only just clearing the doors sword and shield at the ready....
Taking a look he relays to his friends... "Throxal demons... relatively weak, standard demon defenses.... they use magical influence to ahift allegiances!
[ooc[ move action to close [/ooc]

Hearing Kelden's warning, Alorah casts a spell to generate a degree of divine protection for herself and her allies that remain in close proximity. Cast Magic Circle against Evil on self.
10-ft.-radius emanation. +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves. While under the effects of this spell, the target is immune to any new attempts to possess or exercise mental control over the target.

Thrall rushes through the doorstep, dodging the barricades to reach a pair of demons, and launches a big thrust at one of them. He ran it through, but it still lives!

Kyra immediately shifts into her battle dance, the wordless tune humming across her lips as she prepares to launch into the fray!

Taedric directs Knave forward, and the wolf squeezes through the barriers, giving himself room to fight, even as his master swings the sword.
He lands a hit to its head, but it still lives!


Round 1_______________________________

Players take their turn in order of posting, enemies will go last.

Enemies are currently flatfooted. And numbered now, to distinguish between them.

COMBAT MAP

Alorah has a Magic Circle against Evil on self.
10-ft.-radius emanation. +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves. While under the effects of this spell, the target is immune to any new attempts to possess or exercise mental control over the target.


CG Half-Orc Warpriest 8 | Status: Prayer
Stats:
AC 21 (T 11, FF 20) | CMB +13, CMD 25 | Init +1 | Speed 50ft | F +13 R +6, W +12 | Perc +11, SM +8, Low-Light Vision
HP 41/84 | SW 6/8 | SA 8/8 | Fervor 6/7 | Channel 0/2 | MP 4/7

Thrall adjusts this position and, with a brutal downward slash, tried to eliminate the other demon, leaving the wounded one for later. He's confident he can take the full-health friend in one swing.

5-ft-step and Vital Strike

Mythic Vital Strike, Power Attack: 1d20 + 16 - 0 ⇒ (1) + 16 - 0 = 17
Damage, Power Attack: 2d6 + 12 + 9 ⇒ (5, 6) + 12 + 9 = 32 x2=64 though nat 1 to hit :(


Thrall's swing missed the Demon completely, shattering part of the barricade next to him instead.

1 to 50 of 1,629 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM-Camris' WRATH of the RIGHTEOUS Chapter 2: THE SWORD OF VALOR (table 3) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.