A: Table 1 Honor's Echo - PFS RPG - GM PDK (Inactive)

Game Master Purple Dragon Knight

Handouts / Maps

Init Rolls:

[dice=Ren]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Umberto]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Frostwind]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Kimjonhealz]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Yuukyou]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Bielsi]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=###]1d20+00[/dice]
[dice=???]1d20+00[/dice]


351 to 400 of 575 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Fort +4, Refl +3, Will +3 Darkvision 60' Perception +6 Despair Phantom Companion 2nd HP: 22/22 AC 17/16(18/17 with Amulet), touch 15/12, flat-footed 14/15 (+2 dodge (incorporeal), +3 deflection (incorporeal) +2 Dex, +4 natural(ectoplasmic(+5 with Amulet))) DR5/Slashing (ectoplasmic)

Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Grand Lodge

F Human Warpriest of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Kim moves up quickly to support Bielsi's Phantom Companion, ready to strike at the kobold who dared to laugh at the group.

Soldier's Glory: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Dark Archive

Human Psychic 2
stats:
HP 12/AC 12:Touch12:FF10/ Int +2 Percp +4 Fort 1:Ref 2: Will 3/ CMB -1:CMD 11

Seeing that his companions have things pretty well in hand, Yuukyou scans the room, waiting for the other kobold to pop out and cause trouble.


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CORE TABLE /// /// IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CLASSIC TABLE

Ren narrowly misses a kobold on account of interceding doorframe. Zarisha and Kim both trounce the kobold into unconsciousness. Yuukyou delays, waiting for the other kobolds to reveal themselves.

Two kobolds pop out of hiding from under the bed sheets, trying to spear Kim and Zarisha! (this doesn't surprise Kim, but it does surprise Zarisha)

Stealth K1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Perception Kim: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Stealth K1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Perception Zarisha: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

K1 spear vs. Kim: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 for 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5 dmg. [MISS]
K2 spear vs. Zarisha FF 12: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 for 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 dmg. [MISS]

Round 1 (bold may go)
Ren
Bielsi and Zarisha
Kim and Soldier's Glory
Kobold Spearman
Yuukyou
Frostwind
Umberto HP: 3/10

Dark Archive

Human Psychic 2
stats:
HP 12/AC 12:Touch12:FF10/ Int +2 Percp +4 Fort 1:Ref 2: Will 3/ CMB -1:CMD 11

Yuukyou's eyes flash with rainbow light.

GOTCHA.
Blasting kobold aiming at Kim.

MIND THRUST!: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 6) = 10DC17 for half, 1 bleed damage


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CORE TABLE /// /// IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CLASSIC TABLE

K1 Will DC 17: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

One of the kobold gets mentally reamed by Yuukyou... and stumbles awkwardly beside the bed... disabled!

--> Frostwind and Umberto next!

Dark Archive

female Sylph
Stats:
hp 03/17 AC 16|T 13 |FF 13 (+2 vs nonm. ranged attacks), F +4|R +5|W +0, Init +3, Per +6
Alchemist (Tinkerer) 2

Frostwind sees that there is no chance for her to attack the remaining Kobolds without endangering her comrades and prepares to throw one if one of the pests would run for it.

Grand Lodge

Human Warpriest 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 19-12-17 | F+5 R+4 W+6 | Init +2 | Perc +2 Active Conditions: none

Umberto stumbles back after taking a near fatal blow, hoping his compatriots can help more than he.

The Concordance

Aasimar Crossblooded Sorcerer 2| AC11 T11 F10 | HP 12/13 | CMD:11 | F:+1 R:+1 W:+1 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | Spells: 1st-5/6, Sacrificial Boon: 6/8 | Active Effects:

"Damn combustible buildings and valuable relics." Ren gripes, eager to burn something.


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CORE TABLE /// /// IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CLASSIC TABLE

@Frostwind: may I suggest that you look at your character sheet again and think of another tactic? I will wait to move the game until you have figured how to contribute to this fight. I'll even allow you to reconfigure your extract if this would help. For instance I see you have True Strike on your list and that you have crossbow.


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CORE TABLE /// /// IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CLASSIC TABLE

I will wait until Friday noon before moving the game with the assumption that Frostwind has left the party. Alternatively, I can also elect to check off one of the quests for Frostwind, which means she can find another GM to get that quest marked off and thus not have gone through half this scenario as a waste of time. See my first recruitment post, copied below for ease of reference.

GM PDK wrote:

Start: Monday AM (Dec 18th)

Please note that this is for level 1 PFS RPG PCs only (aka this is for Classic PFS, and NOT for Core PFS).

The pregen requirement has been lifted as of GenCon: do NOT bring a pregen. You must bring an actual 1st level PC. All stats must be listed clearly under the character's online alias.

Please note that we will run all 6 quests in a row, therefore once you commit your character, you cannot take him out of the quests and come back to complete them later. (total 1 xp, 2 pp if all 6 quests are successful)

POSTING REQUIREMENTS: minimum twice daily*. Please do not apply if you do not intend to post often or plan to travel a lot during the holidays.

If unable to post please provide botting guidelines but please don't expect the GM or party to carry you through extended parts of this scenario without making a post. There are 6 short quests in this scenario, some of which may only last a day or two (real time) and require 2 or 3 posts: therefore, if your character does not contribute to the quest, the GM reserves the right to not check that particular quest as 'completed' on your chronicle.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
female Sylph
Stats:
hp 03/17 AC 16|T 13 |FF 13 (+2 vs nonm. ranged attacks), F +4|R +5|W +0, Init +3, Per +6
Alchemist (Tinkerer) 2

Alchemist Problem is with those close quarter fights throwing a bomb might hurt your comrades more than the enemy, especially if the enemy is small and high dex, making a miss likely causing a scatter. I had one of my chars killed last time. Also Thursday nights is my pen and paper nights.
Frostwind draws from her pack a wand of cure light wounds and heals Umberto. CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CORE TABLE /// /// IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CLASSIC TABLE

Glad to see you're still onboard Frostwind! I cannot emphasize the worth of Precise Bombs as soon as you can take it. I have a high level alchemist with Precise Bombs and he's lots of fun, but PFS rules, as you know them, mean low level alchemists must sometimes pick up a weapon or do other things to help...


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CORE TABLE /// /// IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CLASSIC TABLE

Round 2 (bold may go)
Ren
Bielsi and Zarisha
Kim and Soldier's Glory

Two Kobold Mastermindzsz!
Yuukyou
Frostwind
Umberto HP: 10/10

Grand Lodge

F Human Warpriest of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Seeing another baddie appear behind her, Kim spins around and attacks the enemy on her RIGHT. Quietly, calmly, almost as though she actually enjoys combat (but she will never admit it), Kim swings....

Soldier's Glory: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Soldier's Glory - Crit Confirm?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CORE TABLE /// /// IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CLASSIC TABLE

Kim cuts down one of the kobolds!

The Concordance

Aasimar Crossblooded Sorcerer 2| AC11 T11 F10 | HP 12/13 | CMD:11 | F:+1 R:+1 W:+1 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | Spells: 1st-5/6, Sacrificial Boon: 6/8 | Active Effects:

ray of frost; vs kobold, vs touch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 it has cover.
ray of frost: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Ren lays down arcane covering fire to keep the kobold on it's toes while his fellow agents do their bloody work.

Scarab Sages

Fort +4, Refl +3, Will +3 Darkvision 60' Perception +6 Despair Phantom Companion 2nd HP: 22/22 AC 17/16(18/17 with Amulet), touch 15/12, flat-footed 14/15 (+2 dodge (incorporeal), +3 deflection (incorporeal) +2 Dex, +4 natural(ectoplasmic(+5 with Amulet))) DR5/Slashing (ectoplasmic)

Zarisha turns to face her attackers.

"Very clever, little men. But all your cleverness is for naught as is the cleverness of even the wisest men," she says before laying into one of them with her fists, as though trying to transfer her post mortal misery to him through physical violence.

Slam: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage Plus Miserable Strike: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Slam: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Damage Plus Miserable Strike: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Silver Crusade

Male Oread M Oread Spiritualist 4 [HP 31/31, AC 16 /ff 14 /t 12, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8, Init +2, Per +5, Spd 20'

Bielsi steps up to the doorway with his scythe to try to root out the kobolds who have done him so much ignominious damage in this encounter.

Scythe: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 I'm sure he's got cover but I'll leave it to you to decide how much.
Slashing: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1) + 3 = 7

Crit Confirm?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Crit Damage: 6d4 + 9 ⇒ (2, 4, 3, 1, 1, 1) + 9 = 21


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CORE TABLE /// /// IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CLASSIC TABLE

The last kobold is sliced in half by Bielsi.

COMBAT OVER!

Will move story tonight..

The Concordance

Aasimar Crossblooded Sorcerer 2| AC11 T11 F10 | HP 12/13 | CMD:11 | F:+1 R:+1 W:+1 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | Spells: 1st-5/6, Sacrificial Boon: 6/8 | Active Effects:

Ren moves to the museum and begins to make a careful inspection of it.

perception; take 20: 20 + 0 = 20


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CORE TABLE /// /// IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CLASSIC TABLE

I've been down with the flu for the last two days; sorry for the reduced post rate. I should be back in posting mood around Wednesday.

Grand Lodge

Human Warpriest 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 19-12-17 | F+5 R+4 W+6 | Init +2 | Perc +2 Active Conditions: none

Get your rest! The flu is brutal this year.

Dark Archive

female Sylph
Stats:
hp 03/17 AC 16|T 13 |FF 13 (+2 vs nonm. ranged attacks), F +4|R +5|W +0, Init +3, Per +6
Alchemist (Tinkerer) 2

Frostwind joins Ren in searching the area. The tiny clockwork dragon detaches itself from his shoulder and helps with the search.
[ooc]Take 20 for 28[/dice]


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CORE TABLE /// /// IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CLASSIC TABLE

The Dining Room
Thick rugs cover baseboards worn smooth by years of occupation. An unfinished meal sits on a polished oak table. Broken dishes and overturned bookshelves chairs clutter the floor. Books and sheaves of parchment are stacked haphazardly in and around the fireplace, some charred beyond recognition.

The kobolds sacked this room for useful goods, paying little mind to the priceless family porcelain now shattered on the floor. They planned to use Vereena’s extensive document collection for fuel once they ran out of wood, and some manuscripts are already lost.

Frostwind spots a wax seal with a pegasus motif on one of the papers in the fireplace. This motif matches the wax seal on the letter from Remaio that the party has received at the beginning of the adventure. Closer inspection reveals a letter signed “Countess Honaria Alcasti”. After spending one hour sifting through the mess you find a dozen letters to and from the Countess, as well as a leather-bound notebook detailing her experiences leading a battalion in the Even-Tongued Conquest.

The Museum
A broken grandfather clock on the southern wall announces the hour with a distorted chime. Shards of glass carpet the western half of the room around a series of shattered display cases. Paintings and tapestries cover the walls from floor to ceiling. Jagged rips and tears deface a grand painting of a heavily armored human woman slaying a red dragon.

Vereena kept most of her family’s heirlooms in this room. The western half of the floor is covered with broken glass and discarded knickknacks. It appears the kobolds ham-handedly picked through this room for anything of use. The image of a human triumphing over dragonkind no doubt enraged the kobolds, so they vandalized the offensive painting but left the others intact. Much of the artwork depicts portraits of men and women who bear a noticeable family resemblance to Remaio Alcasti.

The contents of the smashed display cases now lie discarded on the floor. Though kobolds moved most shiny objects to their den in the bedroom, they missed a few items. Among the bric-a-brac is a silver signet ring depicting the pegasus sigil of House Alcasti. A gilded buckler and a mahogany case of calligraphy pens bear the same symbol.

The Bedroom
The kobolds piled everything deemed shiny enough to be valuable into a hoard under Vereena’s bed. Among the coins and trinkets are a few items of note: a set of silverware printed with a pegasus motif, a pair of gold-rimmed spectacles, a snuffbox with a gilded scarab attached to the lid, and a magic figurine of an alabaster pegasus with a golden bridle. One of the pegasus’s wings has broken off. The small statuette is a broken figurine of wondrous power (alabaster pegasus). Its statistics will appear on the Chronicle sheet.

CONCLUSION
The records found in Vereena’s house provide detailed information about Honaria’s leadership, depicting her as a skillful leader with a brilliant command of tactics, and also reference her repeated inability to receive sufficient resources during some of her campaigns.

Remaio greets you all warmly upon your return to Oppara. Over drinks, he inquires about Vereena’s health and lifestyle…

What do you say?

Silver Crusade

Male Oread M Oread Spiritualist 4 [HP 31/31, AC 16 /ff 14 /t 12, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8, Init +2, Per +5, Spd 20'

Bielsi is somber as they approach Remaio and as they enjoy their beverages. While Remaio did not seem particularly close to his cousin, it was still not easy to report the death of a relative to someone. Especially when he was hoping to start or renew a friendship with her.

"I am afraid that Vereena has met an unfortunate end. When we arrived, a pack of kobolds had overtaken the house and slain her. We punished them and provided her a proper burial. She has surely been sent to her final reward and has been relieved of the burdens of this one. I am sorry for your loss, he says.

Grand Lodge

Human Warpriest 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 19-12-17 | F+5 R+4 W+6 | Init +2 | Perc +2 Active Conditions: none

Bielsi has the right of it. Our deepest condolences. Umberto refills Remaio's cup if it is low and raises his tankard to toast the life of Lady Vereena.


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CORE TABLE /// /// IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CLASSIC TABLE

Upon hearing the sad news concerning his cousin, Remaio is crestfallen, and discusses plans to host a proper burial and memorial service for her as soon as possible. "Of course, you will be all invited for the funerals, if you are still in Oppara at the time. With the travel distances and preparations involved, it won't be for a few months I'm afraid. Still. Without you, memory of both her and Honaria would have wasted in the forest in a kobold campfire. I cannot begin to repay you with this contribution to our family's memories! In a few days, if you're still willing, I would have yet one more task for you all before I present my claim to the Court. Until then, please rest, drink and see to any of life's needs that we often overlook in favor of the greater picture..."

Grand Lodge

Human Warpriest 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 19-12-17 | F+5 R+4 W+6 | Init +2 | Perc +2 Active Conditions: none

Rest and drink? Finally a task without a deadly pit trap. Come, friends. Follow me to revelry!

Umberto will share ales and tales with any who would join him.

Umberto is ready to follow up on the next task after a solid day of honoring Cayden Cailean.

Dark Archive

female Sylph
Stats:
hp 03/17 AC 16|T 13 |FF 13 (+2 vs nonm. ranged attacks), F +4|R +5|W +0, Init +3, Per +6
Alchemist (Tinkerer) 2

Frostwind is more modest but will enjoy some of the liquors, in very tiny doses to get an impression of how they were brewed.

Grand Lodge

F Human Warpriest of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

"Yes, we shall drink to Vereena's honor. Of course, I am happy to assist you in the final task."

Silver Crusade

Male Oread M Oread Spiritualist 4 [HP 31/31, AC 16 /ff 14 /t 12, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8, Init +2, Per +5, Spd 20'

"As am I," Bielsi adds to Kim's offer before raising his glass. "To Vereena! Alas, we hardly knew ye."

He will drink modestly (for a dwarf) and, as usual is rather somber even at the heights of his merry making.

The Concordance

Aasimar Crossblooded Sorcerer 2| AC11 T11 F10 | HP 12/13 | CMD:11 | F:+1 R:+1 W:+1 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | Spells: 1st-5/6, Sacrificial Boon: 6/8 | Active Effects:

"Sorry for your loss, it is a shame to see a life snuffed before its time."

"Yes, we will continue to aid you."


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CORE TABLE /// /// IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CLASSIC TABLE

After a few days, as one of you checks in at the lodge, the Venture-Captain hands you the next letter from Remaio Alcasti, as well as a vial of holy water and a mausoleum key, "Mister Alcasti dropped these two items earlier. Perhaps you should go over that letter and check out the city's libraries to research the next stretch of the mission."

If you take a few hours on this, you may learn the following with the corresponding skill check:

Knowledge History or Nobility DC 10:
As the empire began to crumble, Taldan nobles increasingly began to build tombs in remote locales to avoid the depredations of vandals and scavengers.

Knowledge History or Nobility DC 15:
To further deter the attention of tomb robbers, most Taldan tombs contain magical curses and powerful guardians to protect the bodies and treasures within.

Knowledge History or Nobility DC 20:
Some Taldan tomb guardians can only be harmed with weapons belonging to the noble house they guard.

Grand Lodge

Human Warpriest 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 19-12-17 | F+5 R+4 W+6 | Init +2 | Perc +2 Active Conditions: none

Is it me, or did Remaio leave the location of the mausoleum out of the letter?
kn History; untrained caps at 10: 1d20 ⇒ 15

All I know is these crypts are usually way out there.

Dark Archive

female Sylph
Stats:
hp 03/17 AC 16|T 13 |FF 13 (+2 vs nonm. ranged attacks), F +4|R +5|W +0, Init +3, Per +6
Alchemist (Tinkerer) 2

Using the library Frostwind searches for any hints about the clues they had uncovered so far.
Know history untrained, but with library take 20 for a 24


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CORE TABLE /// /// IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CLASSIC TABLE

For maximum secrecy Remaio waits on the day of your departure to provide the tomb's coordinates. The heroes' long journey through the foothills of the World’s Edge Mountains is uncannily desolate, and a lonely pall hangs over the entire trip.

Finally you see a white marble tomb emerging from the shadow of a low mountain. Two composite columns frame the tomb’s tarnished silver door with cracked hinges. The rain-streaked relief of a pegasus head sits in place of a keyhole.

Grand Lodge

F Human Warpriest of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

"Research? Bore myself with books? Not I!"

Dark Archive

Human Psychic 2
stats:
HP 12/AC 12:Touch12:FF10/ Int +2 Percp +4 Fort 1:Ref 2: Will 3/ CMB -1:CMD 11

Yuukyou pulls his card for the day...

Ability: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Intelligence bonus to roll +2

and follows along, looking at the tomb with a sigh.

Undoubted undead... i won't be of to much use.... it takes quite a bit of energy to affect rotted brains...

I can hit them with my spec ability, but only 1 or 2 times per day. Soooo... yeah.... I won't be super useful.

Dark Archive

female Sylph
Stats:
hp 03/17 AC 16|T 13 |FF 13 (+2 vs nonm. ranged attacks), F +4|R +5|W +0, Init +3, Per +6
Alchemist (Tinkerer) 2

Frostwind will examine the head and search if one can insert the key somewhere.
Perc: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Silver Crusade

Male Oread M Oread Spiritualist 4 [HP 31/31, AC 16 /ff 14 /t 12, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8, Init +2, Per +5, Spd 20'

Bielsi almost seems to perk up when they arrive at the tomb.

"We have some expertise in this area...speaking of 'we'..."

He moves a little away and performs the ritual to release Zarisha from his consciousness.

"Unless anyone has any objections?" he asks, handing the vial of water to his phantom partner.

Scarab Sages

Fort +4, Refl +3, Will +3 Darkvision 60' Perception +6 Despair Phantom Companion 2nd HP: 22/22 AC 17/16(18/17 with Amulet), touch 15/12, flat-footed 14/15 (+2 dodge (incorporeal), +3 deflection (incorporeal) +2 Dex, +4 natural(ectoplasmic(+5 with Amulet))) DR5/Slashing (ectoplasmic)

Zarisha shrugs. "None from me. I'm already dead. What is the worse that can happen?"

She will give the others time to raise any objections before pouring the water, though.

The Concordance

Aasimar Crossblooded Sorcerer 2| AC11 T11 F10 | HP 12/13 | CMD:11 | F:+1 R:+1 W:+1 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | Spells: 1st-5/6, Sacrificial Boon: 6/8 | Active Effects:

"Noble of you Zarisha." Ren comments absent minded as he mutters a few arcane words to search for any magic auras.

Cast detect magic. Go ahead Bielsi.

Grand Lodge

F Human Warpriest of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

"You can't die again? or disappear, or become non-being or something?"

Scarab Sages

Fort +4, Refl +3, Will +3 Darkvision 60' Perception +6 Despair Phantom Companion 2nd HP: 22/22 AC 17/16(18/17 with Amulet), touch 15/12, flat-footed 14/15 (+2 dodge (incorporeal), +3 deflection (incorporeal) +2 Dex, +4 natural(ectoplasmic(+5 with Amulet))) DR5/Slashing (ectoplasmic)

"Oh if only sweet oblivion would come!" Zarisha says, her eyes closing in delight at the thought. "To be released from this pointless wheel!"

It is hard to tell whether she wants something terrible to happen when she pours the water on the door or if she is just eager to get on to the next thing in her existence. In either case, she is quick to dispense the liquid and will insert the key and turn it when the hole appears.


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CORE TABLE /// /// IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CLASSIC TABLE

When the water is poured on the door, a keyhole appears in the pegasus' forehead. The locks of the door turn effortlessly, and the door opens inwards.

Inside, a large granite tablet covered with names and dates stands in
the center of this small room.

The tablet provides a chronological record of the Alcastis buried within the tomb. About halfway down the stone the list stops, ending with “Honaria Alcasti, 4049 ar–4123 ar.”

The door to the east is ajar. Bielsi can see a statue of a soaring pegasus rising above the pool of stagnant water in the center of the room.

Silver Crusade

Male Oread M Oread Spiritualist 4 [HP 31/31, AC 16 /ff 14 /t 12, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8, Init +2, Per +5, Spd 20'

After the kobold debacle, Bielsi has learned his lesson. He examines the entrance to the tomb carefully to ensure that there are no traps. He then examines the tablet first.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

"Anyone have any parchment? Perhaps Remaio would like a rubbing of this," he says.

The Concordance

Aasimar Crossblooded Sorcerer 2| AC11 T11 F10 | HP 12/13 | CMD:11 | F:+1 R:+1 W:+1 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | Spells: 1st-5/6, Sacrificial Boon: 6/8 | Active Effects:

"Here, I have a few pages from my notebook, no coal so might have to use grave dust to make a rubbing." With the last comment Ren winks at Zarisha.

Grand Lodge

Human Warpriest 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 19-12-17 | F+5 R+4 W+6 | Init +2 | Perc +2 Active Conditions: none

I'm sure you'll be plenty useful, Yuukyou. Just make sure you bring a blunt instrument of some kind.

Umberto follows Bielsi with tankard and mace drawn.

perc: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Grand Lodge

F Human Warpriest of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Sword and shield drawn, Kim follows along with Umberto. Continuing on the conversation with the Phantom... "So, if you can't die, and you wish for death, how did you come into being?"

351 to 400 of 575 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Table 1 Honor's Echo - PFS RPG - GM PDK All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.