Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

thereal thom's

Game Master therealthom

Crimson Throne


5,451 to 5,500 of 7,155 << first < prev | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | next > last >>

Female Human (Shoanti) Cleric 6

Since Istas has the benefit of seeing what everyone else does before her action, I'm on standby for now...


Keliwyn : Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Keliwyn goes hunting the invisible cultist. He slips between Emerion and glass cylinder and charges south.

Ends his move in F4 His rapier trust forward with his full weight behind it. The rapier meets flesh and there's a deep choking cry of pain.

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 3d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 6, 3) + 4 = 16

Miss Chance 1-50% 1d100 ⇒ 78

Meanwhile Emerion stabs at the winged daemon, ripping feathers and flesh away.

Fina rushes in from the door to deliver a heavy downward blow on the creature's back.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 .. 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 2) + 3 = 9

The creature knocks the sword aside.

That brings us to a properly informed Heather. Then Istas to end the round.


Female Human(1/2 Chelaxian 1/2 Varisian) Sorceress 7 (favoured class) |AC 14 Init+5 Perc+8 FRW 3/3/7

Heather steps to a point where she can see the newly freed daemon and attempts to see if it is in fact mobile.If it is she lets it have a lightning bolt.

Perception1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Caster check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Damage5d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 3, 2, 3) = 17


The room is brilliantly illuminated for an instant by Heather's electric arc. Small details stand out. Blood, filth and maggots on white feathered wings. A drop of green fluid trapped in a bony crevice. The malignantly staring intensity of eyeless sockets.

Heather weak as your lightning bolt was, you expected it to do a little more than the damage it achieved. The daemon's head swings round to fix on you as it rises. You can feel its deeply personal malevolence, then its head snaps aside to stare at Keliwyn.

Guess I better role init for the new daemon. 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Keliwyn will get an AoO when it stands on its actual turn.

Istas to go then top of round 3.


Female Human (Shoanti) Cleric 6

Istas remains with Emerion in the hopes of aiding him in bringing down the first daemon.

5-foot shift, if necessary, to maintain flanking with Emerion on current target.

She lunges once more with Peacebringer in an attempt to harry and wound the outsider.

Attack with flanking bonus... 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Damage, if applicable... 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Istas again plants her dagger into the daemon's backside. damage was scored It throws back its head in a silent howl and a black buzzing cloud spews from its mouth into Emerion's face. Thousands of biting black flies attack the swordsman's eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and flesh. The flies swirl back, surrounding the daemon in a cloud of pain and misery afflicting those nearest the daemon.

Emerion fly Damage 4d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 2, 1) = 7 DC 21 reflex save for half. If you take damage you are sickened. The biting flies are unpleasant now. Remaining in the fly-filled squares adjacent to the leukodaemon will hurt.

The cultist drags himself off Keliwyn's sword and flees. Perception DC 14 (+4 for Kel and +2 for Heather) :

Spoiler:
Splashing and dripping creates a trail from F3 to H2. The cord falls slack to the ground.

Round 3: (Full speed)

Leukodaemon #1 25, E7 , gone.

Cultist 18+ F3(invisible), moved to ?? Done.

Keliwyn 18 F4,

Leukodaemon #2 G4
Emerion 16 F7,
Fina 15 D6
Heather 10 C6, (moved you so that you'd have a line for the lightning bolt that didn't run through the gang melee. I hope you don't mind.)
Istas 4 B7,

Keliwyn to go. Normal action and AoO while LD2 picks itself up.

Note to self:

Spoiler:
You can attempt to take an item from a foe as a standard action. This maneuver can be used in melee to take any item that is neither held nor hidden in a bag or pack. You must have at least one hand free (holding nothing) to attempt this maneuver. You must select the item to be taken before the check is made. Items that are simply tucked into a belt or loosely attached (such as brooches or necklaces) are the easiest to take. Items fastened to a foe (such as cloaks, sheathed weapons, or pouches) are more difficult to take, and give the opponent a +5 bonus (or greater) to his CMD. Items that are closely worn (such as armor, backpacks, boots, clothing, or rings) cannot be taken with this maneuver. Items held in the hands (such as wielded weapons or wands) also cannot be taken with the steal maneuver—you must use the disarm combat maneuver instead. The GM is the final arbiter of what items can be taken. If you do not have the Improved Steal feat or a similar ability, attempting to steal an object provokes an attack of opportunity from the target of your maneuver.

Although this maneuver can only be performed if the target is within your reach, you can use a whip to steal an object from a target within range with a –4 penalty on the attack roll.

If your attack is successful, you may take one item from your opponent. You must be able to reach the item to be taken (subject to GM discretion). Your enemy is immediately aware of this theft unless you possess the Greater Steal feat.


Female Human(1/2 Chelaxian 1/2 Varisian) Sorceress 7 (favoured class) |AC 14 Init+5 Perc+8 FRW 3/3/7

We were struggling against one off these things and now we have a second one to deal with..and if we survive this we get to the boss fight whoopee


Male Elf Rogue 6

Keliwyn sees that the cultist dropped the cords, and deciding that the daemon is now the bigger threat, he turns his attention and his blade toward it.

Attack 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 1 = 23 Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Sneak Attack Damage 3d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 2) = 11


Male Human, Varisian +6 Init, AC23/19/14, F+6/R+10/W+4, HP55/55, Per+11, Sense M+8 Fighter 5/Rogue 2

Reflex save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 and sickened for -2 on just about everything

He still presses the attack Still has flanking, Combat Expertise, etc.:

Attack (mithral +1 rapier): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 5) = 16

First good damage roll and I don't think I hit - but I do think this thing is on it's last legs. Just stop the BBEG from releasing any more, and one lucky thrust will finish this one.


Keliwyn scores a clear hit. But that sneak attack damage isn't happening. You still have the AoO coming while it gets up.

The daemon gains its feet. It leaps at Keliwyn, arms swinging over his head. It's skeletal horsehead brushes the elf's. It's almost like it's trying to climb over him.

CMB 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 And you win yet another AoO.

Heather:

Spoiler:
Care to speculate what it's doing?

Emerion's thrust misses.

Fina stands firm against the first leukodaemon. Her sword swings up and down again.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 .. 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 3) + 3 = 11

The heavy blade cuts into the daemon's wing, but the creature seems to shrug off much of the hurt.

Heather and Istas


Female Human (Shoanti) Cleric 6

Heather's action is unlikely to affect Istas' intentions, so I'll go ahead and post.

The priestess of Pharasma once more summons up her Shoanti heritage by striking as viciously as she can with her Peacebringer dagger, twisting the blade as it enter's the daemon's flesh in order to maximize the damage.

Attack with flanking bonus... 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Damage, if applicable... 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

By the way, are we still hasted? It's been so long that I can't remember. I know we've still got that heroes' feast benefit, but if we're hasted we could be taking extra attacks.


When was it cast? I checked back to the interview with the vampire, and couldn't find the haste casting. So I imagine it's expired. If it was cast after the interview and I missed it then I'll give you a couple rounds of effect.


Male Human, Varisian +6 Init, AC23/19/14, F+6/R+10/W+4, HP55/55, Per+11, Sense M+8 Fighter 5/Rogue 2

If it was, I have missed out on several attacks


We can retcon the attacks. Doesn someone else want to doublecheck me and see if the haste was cast post-vampire? I would hate to cheat you unwittingly out of the attacks because I didn't see it.


Male Human, Varisian +6 Init, AC23/19/14, F+6/R+10/W+4, HP55/55, Per+11, Sense M+8 Fighter 5/Rogue 2

Checked :( we got Resistance, not Haste, unless you want to let Heather to retcon her last action?


Female Human(1/2 Chelaxian 1/2 Varisian) Sorceress 7 (favoured class) |AC 14 Init+5 Perc+8 FRW 3/3/7

Heather will cast haste this round seeing as the Cultist has legged it.


Heather casts haste.

That will give Istas another round 3 attack. Keliwyn also has 2 AoOs against LD2 for round 3. I'll give them a day to post for themselves before pushing things on.


Female Human (Shoanti) Cleric 6

Magically enhanced by Heather's spell, Istas strikes again.

Attack with flanking bonus... 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Damage, if applicable... 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Istas stabs again and this time the daemon's knees buckle slightly. It continues to grab at Emerion however.

The swarm of biting flies surrounding the leukodaemon find their way through clothing and armour and begin biting any flesh they reach.

Swarm damage for Emerion, Fina and Istas : 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7

Just waiting on Keliwyn to end the round.


Male Human, Varisian +6 Init, AC23/19/14, F+6/R+10/W+4, HP55/55, Per+11, Sense M+8 Fighter 5/Rogue 2

Well at least the haste partly counteracts the sickness effect - AC currently 22. Emerion is not looking healthy.


Male Elf Rogue 6

Seeing an opportunity to attack the second daemon, Keliwyn lashes out in a blur of steel.

Attack 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 1 = 30 Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Attack 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 1 = 23 Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Elf Rogue 6

Confirm Crit 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 1 = 26 Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Dabbler, how's Emerion's HP?

Keliwyn punches holes in the leukodaemon's chest and wings.

Round 4: Pending ....

Leukodaemon #1 25, E7 , swarm in effect

Cultist 18+ ?? (invisible).

Keliwyn 18 F4,

Leukodaemon #2 G4
Emerion 16 F7,
Fina 15 D6
Heather 10 C6

Emerion's leukodaemon reaches


Male Human, Varisian +6 Init, AC23/19/14, F+6/R+10/W+4, HP55/55, Per+11, Sense M+8 Fighter 5/Rogue 2

23 out of 41 hit points remaining, plus he is sickened. On the flip side, with haste he's going to get two cracks at this thing this turn, if he lives that long.


Emerion's leukodaemon slashes at his face. The bravo ducks easily; his face somehow ends up in the daemon's armpit. Then realizes that daemon hadn't been slashing at his head; it had been reaching past...

CMB 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

He feels a tug and his vision is clear again. The leukodaemon holds his bow. It takes a step away and its wings flap to escape with its prize. It pauses when it doesn't take off.

1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Hopefully Wellard's blood temp has dropped another 10 degrees.

Perception DC 18 or Intelligence check DC 16:

Spoiler:
Tough to fly with clipped wings.

Despite some cinematic license on my part describing its action, Em gets an AoO for its steal attempt.

The cultist remains quietly invisible.

Kel's normal action. Then LD2. Then the rest of the gang.


Male Human, Varisian +6 Init, AC23/19/14, F+6/R+10/W+4, HP55/55, Per+11, Sense M+8 Fighter 5/Rogue 2

"Damn your eyes, you cad!"

Emerion's blade flickers out:

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 5) = 12


Something in the way the daemon twists away from Emerion's sword tells the swordsman that that thrust could have finished it, if it had hit.


Male Human, Varisian +6 Init, AC23/19/14, F+6/R+10/W+4, HP55/55, Per+11, Sense M+8 Fighter 5/Rogue 2

Gathering himself, bolstered by Heather's spell, Emerion lunges in a rapid double thrust.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 6) = 13

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 5) = 7


Male Elf Rogue 6

Grim faced, Keliwyn lashes out again and again.

Attack 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 19 Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Attack 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 29 Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Confirm Crit 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 26 Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Emerion drives his rapier through the daemon's heart. One last breath pushes a stream of flies across the swordsman's face, and it falls into the green puddle on the floor.

Keliwyn cuts, parries, and slashes, leaving wounds on his foes arms and chest. The Leukodaemon stares at him malevolently. He feels hot, with pain in his joints and chest. His breath -- he can't exhale.

This is a harm effect. 30 hp. DC 16 will ave for half damage.

Fina drives her sword into the dead daemon to make sure it stays that way.

1d20 + 6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 4 + 1 = 27 ... damage 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 5) + 3 = 9

Heather and Istas to go. Sorry your girl got left off the bottom of the cut and paste initiative, Neil.


Neil? Wellard?


Female Human (Shoanti) Cleric 6

I'm waiting to see what Heather does. Istas acts last and depending on where Heather directs her attention, Istas may focus in another direction.


Female Human(1/2 Chelaxian 1/2 Varisian) Sorceress 7 (favoured class) |AC 14 Init+5 Perc+8 FRW 3/3/7

Heather's actions are dependant upon Kel's save.


I see. Kel's will save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Keliwyn staggers but seems to shrug off much of the affliction.


Female Human(1/2 Chelaxian 1/2 Varisian) Sorceress 7 (favoured class) |AC 14 Init+5 Perc+8 FRW 3/3/7

In that case...

Heather puts grease under the feet of Keliwyns foe.


LD2 Reflex save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

Clipped wings may not be good enough for flying, but they help the daemon maintain its balance on the grease.


Male Human, Varisian +6 Init, AC23/19/14, F+6/R+10/W+4, HP55/55, Per+11, Sense M+8 Fighter 5/Rogue 2

Does Kelliwyn know he's up next?


Female Human (Shoanti) Cleric 6

Wishing she could locate the enemy priest and exact Pharasma's judgment on him, Istas realizes she'll have to leave that to her more perceptive friends. "Find the priest and stop him!" Istas calls out to the others, even as she hurtles toward the second leukodaemon to occupy it so Keliwyn can withdraw.

Move action to come alongside the daemon without getting into Heather's grease effect.

She lashes out with her peacebringer dagger once more.

Attack... 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Damage, if applicable... 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Elf Rogue 6
CrimsonDM wrote:

I see. Kel's will save 1d20+4

Keliwyn staggers but seems to shrug off much of the affliction.

15 point damage, correct? Haste still in effect?

Wounded but angry, Keliwyn continue to lash out.

Attack 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 16 Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Attack 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 13 Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Human, Varisian +6 Init, AC23/19/14, F+6/R+10/W+4, HP55/55, Per+11, Sense M+8 Fighter 5/Rogue 2

Assuming Emerion is still sickened below.

Emerion moves more cautiously, circling the remaining leukodaemon to flank with Istas.

"We've got this," he tells Kewlliwyn, raising his glittering, bloody blade.

Attacking with Combat Expertise, flanking and haste.

Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29 Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 2) = 5

Threat Confirm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

That has to be the saddest critical hit ever scored.


Female Human(1/2 Chelaxian 1/2 Varisian) Sorceress 7 (favoured class) |AC 14 Init+5 Perc+8 FRW 3/3/7

Heathers next action will be to cast Bulls Strength on Emerion.


Sliding in Heather's grease, the leukodaemon hasn't the dexterity to avoid Istas' attack.

Emerion and Fina take 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7 of damage from the fly swarm which still swirls above the daemon's corpse.

That swarm is going to be around for a while. Dabbler on your next map update could you please indicate it in the 9 squares centered on E7? Istas moves to F3.

Round 5 Ready....

Leukodaemon #1 25, E7 ,dead -- swarm still in effect

Cultist 18+ F10 (invisible at start of round, now visible).

Keliwyn 18 F4,

Leukodaemon #2 G4
Emerion 16 F7,
Fina 15 D6
Heather 10 C6 \
Istas 4 F3

DM note:

Spoiler:
Swarm ends after round 8

**************

As Emerion spins away from the dead daemon, a choked cry comes from the west side of the room. Something hurtles at him, strikes him in the back and explodes.

Ranged touch 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 ... damage 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8

Fina, ref save DC 14 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Everyone can see the cultist. He is short, clad in QP's coat over a chainmail vest and strangely brutish in appearance, hirsute with long thick jagged nails, and heavy brows. His chest pumps and he straightens up from an extended throwing follow through. His left hand emerges from a large pocket with another small sack.

At the other end of the room The daemon skids in the grease and his shoulder unexpectedly drops below Keliwyn's sword.

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

The daemon bursts past Keliwyn slamming him with a claw as if goes.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 ... damage1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

It dashes past Fina toward Emerion and stoops over its counterpart's body, snatching up Emerion's bow.

AoO for Kel, Istas, Fina and Emerion.

Fina greatsword 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 .. damage 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 6) + 3 = 13
Do your worst.

Given the new situation, Dabbler. I'll let you choose between your attack against the LD or changing to the cultist. 5' step will get you flanking against the LD with Fina.


Female Human (Shoanti) Cleric 6

As the leukodaemon seeks to escape Heather's grease effect, Istas slashes at it with determination.

Attack of opportunity... 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Damage, if applicable... 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Human, Varisian +6 Init, AC23/19/14, F+6/R+10/W+4, HP55/55, Per+11, Sense M+8 Fighter 5/Rogue 2

Emerion's blade flicks out as his face contorts with pain.

Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5 magic & silver goodness

Need healing here. One more hit and Em is done.


Keliwyn's AoO: Attack 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 15 Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Fina whirls her heavy sword up and over her head for another swing.

Normal attack greatsword 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 .. damage 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 3) + 3 = 12

No damage from either attack.

Heather casts bull's strength on Em.

Heather:

Spoiler:
One more thing to recall about leukodaemon's and bows. The character of this fight could change hugely.

Istas is up.


Female Human (Shoanti) Cleric 6

Istas hesitates to follow after the leukodaemon as she takes stock of their situation. With a frown, she draws a wand from her belt to put her friends back in fighting shape.

Using wand of cure moderate wounds on Emerion... 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (2, 7) + 5 = 14


Male Elf Rogue 6

Thanks for getting that attack in for me . . . I think.


Male Human, Varisian +6 Init, AC23/19/14, F+6/R+10/W+4, HP55/55, Per+11, Sense M+8 Fighter 5/Rogue 2

Bolstered by both spells, Emerion chases the leukodeamon, trying to pin it into a corner.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 Damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 5) + 2 = 11

Confirm Threat: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 for a total of 15 magic & silver piercing damage

Skewering it with a lightning fleche. AC to 22 with Combat Expertise, still assuming he is sickened.


I'll assume Istas has the good sense to stay out of the cloud while healing Emerion.

Emerion and Fina -- Fly damage 2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5

Round 6 Ready....

Leukodaemon #1 25, E7 ,dead -- swarm still in effect

Cultist 18+ F10

Keliwyn 18 F4,

Leukodaemon #2 G4
Emerion 16 F7,
Fina 15 D6
Heather 10 C6
Istas 4 F3

Screaming obsenities, the cultist rears back for for another pitch at Emerion.

Ranged touch 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 ... damage 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9
1d8 ⇒ 8

His missile goes awry, lands near the daemon, and explodes.

Kel, then LD2


Female Human(1/2 Chelaxian 1/2 Varisian) Sorceress 7 (favoured class) |AC 14 Init+5 Perc+8 FRW 3/3/7

"Don't let it use the bow" Heather shouts.. "it can manifest arrows and they carry the plague"

she turns her gaze to the cultist.."You...You I can deal with" she says in a chilling tone.

5,451 to 5,500 of 7,155 << first < prev | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / thereal thom's All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.