Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Xanxious Crystal (Inactive)

Game Master Shanosuke


601 to 650 of 902 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Male Orc Alchemist 2

1d4 ⇒ 2x200=400, I will be learning deepcommon.

Klug will be helping out with whatever medical needs that arise, also making anything that he can make that can be used. While working he asks people:

"So what in the wilderness here can be used for poisons and healing? Plants, animals and things like that I mean."

Also

"How can we better protect our self's from the dangers here in the Deeplands?"


Both Martian Level 20 invader

@Xzevrra
The answers to your questions are as follows, answered by Ologue. "I really do not know much about the crystal beyond legends. The lord Xanxious is "preserved" inside the crystal and it has the power AND the will of an evil god backing it. It is extremely powerful as it is capable of destroying thr know world. Deeplands included. The crystal is said to be a living entity with a will of it's own. I do not believe, though I admit I have no proof, that it cannot be controlled. I know when it first existed that it nearly destroyed the world. Also that it was only stopped by putting Xanxious to sleep, so destroying the thing may be difficult. There is a race of the Deeplands known as the Undamar who are descendants of the crystal's caretakers. Once Xanxious's soul was placed in the crystal, these creatures did all the grunt work from then on. They still exist to this day. It is said that there is even an Undamar city at the base of the crystal husk. That is really all I know."

@Oliver
They seem confused by the scale. They don't seem to understand how weight has anything to with value. To these people it trading is all about practical value. Strangely in this world, gold has about the same value as a stick.

@Klug
The people you speak to, specifically the huntsmen, tell you of a wide variety of plants and animals that are good for healing and poison. I will be sure to point them out to you if you encounter any.

Anything else?


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4
Harn wrote:

"Well, not with just the two of us. I think Argus said that he paid about two thousand gold pieces for his."

"He shrugged. Besides, the others didn't really say much about it..."

"Well, I can't blame them for that I suppose, but let's see what else we can earn before we head up."

Quote:
They seem confused by the scale. They don't seem to understand how weight has anything to with value. To these people it trading is all about practical value. Strangely in this world, gold has about the same value as a stick.

Olliver makes a note of it, and sees if they have gemstones,even rough hewed ones. Diamonds treated as plainer rocks for example.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

After talking with his fellow lost companions, Harn realized that they did not have enough for a magical haversack.

So, instead, he asked of the locals, "Do you have any magic potions that heal injuries?"

"What about arrows?" Harn showed them his arrows as an example.


Male Orc Alchemist 2

Klug would ask if they knew anything about enchanting and if so what would be the cost etc...

Must milk the cow for all its got!!!

Done.


Both Martian Level 20 invader
Klug'Tier wrote:

Klug would ask if they knew anything about enchanting and if so what would be the cost etc...

Must milk the cow for all its got!!!

Done.

They know quite a bit about enchanting using the common magics. Cost will vary though and be higher as enchanted items tend to prove quite useful to these people.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

So far the players week status.
Harn: Waiting
Xzevrra:Waiting
Zhimmon:Done
Oliver:Waiting
Klug:Done

@Harn. Yes they have magic goods. You can use the "gold" you earned to purchase them. Just pretend like you worked for them.


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

Well, Ollivor was hoping to get raw diamonds on the cheap. :) Other than that, he'll make sure he has a good supply of food and water, I guess he's done.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)
Harn wrote:

After talking with his fellow lost companions, Harn realized that they did not have enough for a magical haversack.

So, instead, he asked of the locals, "Do you have any magic potions that heal injuries?"

"What about arrows?" Harn showed them his arrows as an example.


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

"I don't suppose you might know anyone who could give more information, either in this city or in others, and about the crystal, this Lord Xanxious, or the Undamar? Are there even other cities nearby? That earthquake could have sealed up other tunnels as well."

Unless something pops up in that line of questioning, should be done. Purchase wise will mostly be food, saving the rest since it looks to be the currency down here.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

@Harn yes they have arrows. That is their primary method of Hunting.

@Oliver. If you have inventory to give up for diamonds go ahead. It is of little consequence as to how many you acquire. In this campaign you will not likely gain the opportunity to sell or use them. For fluff purposes, Roll a d12 for how many diamonds you get.

@Xzeverra Ologue shakes his head."I am the closest thing to an expert on the crystal this city has. There was another city about two days trek through the main tunnel but the earthquake sealed that path. Not exactly sure if even they know more about the crystal. You would need to find a village of Undamar and ask them. Though I know of none we can get to from here."


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Sighing, Harn said, "I guess that's a 'no' on potions. I'll take a quiver of arrows and twenty days of rations, then."

Okay, Harn "buys" 20 arrows and 20 days worth of rations, which puts him in his Medium Load for Encumbrance (I already updated his profile).

DONE.


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

Done


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

Fluffy gem quest": 1d12 ⇒ 1

Avarice is not rewarded it seems ;)


Both Martian Level 20 invader
Harn wrote:

Sighing, Harn said, "I guess that's a 'no' on potions. I'll take a quiver of arrows and twenty days of rations, then."

Okay, Harn "buys" 20 arrows and 20 days worth of rations, which puts him in his Medium Load for Encumbrance (I already updated his profile).

DONE.

@Harn. Seems you missed my post. I said yes, they have assorted magic goods.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Sorry, I must have!

Okay, Harn will also buy 6 potions of cure light wounds.

Really DONE this time! :P


Male Orc Alchemist 2

Wait! I forgot to ask if I can buy spells!


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Yes you can buy spells. I am updating now.

You all spend the week working and learning the language and gathering supplies. The deep elves are quite friendly, the deep dwarves on the other hand are not so friendly. They are grumpy and non responsive to any inquiries. Ologue points out that the deep dwarves are obsessive workers and not by any means social. This does conflict at times with the two groups ability to work together.

The hunters seem to take to the small tunnel quite well. None report any sign of the Fey or sea creature you have encountered but do report an abundance of deep spiders and various vegetation that are good for eating. You all now have the ability to make survival checks to find food as normal now.

After acquiring the language and gear, You are set to leave when another sizable earthquake hits.

The ground and walls shake violently and Ologue's place begins to crumble. A fissure opens splitting the peaceful town in half and yet again you all are caught in the crack and plummet to the see bellow. Fortunately you mamaged to secure your belongings before the shake hit and you also hang onto them as you hit the water. This time a good portion of the occupants of the village too fall into the ocean.

With you all wading now in the water you see no land in sight. You are swimming for your lives in utter dark with no signs of any solid flotation devices.

With gear and armor, I will need three consecutive swim checks DC 5 to stay above water surface. Failure on one role and you begin to sink. For every one failure, you need to make 4 successful swim checks, DC 5, to get to the surface. for every failure, you sink further and the number of swim checks you need to make in a row goes up by one. Because of the nature and choppiness of the water, you cannot take ten. If you need to shed equipment to stay a float then you should consider it. Remember, a roll of a one is not an autofail, so if your swim score could equal five without having to roll, then you do not need to make a check.

Once everyone is managing to tread water, you then need to decide where to go. It is pitch black, there is no light source and you have no idea which direction land is. You can attempt a survival check, knowledge Geography, or use a spell if you can concentrate on one while swimming to find your way.

The ball is in your court.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Swim check #1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Swim check #2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Swim check #3: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Harn struggled to stay above water, at first doing fine, but then a sudden wave pushed him below the surface.

New Swim check #1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
New Swim check #2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
New Swim check #3: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
New Swim check #4: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Finally, he clawed his way back to the surface, gasping for air.

Once he managed to stay afloat, Harn looked around within the limits of his darkvision (60 ft.) to locate any other survivors.

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

It doesn't take Xzevrra long to realize a simple thing. She hated oceans. The sheer terror one must feel as her lungs begin to burn, unable to fill them with such an important element. She had trained to handle underground rivers before, spent time within them, and then she had not fared well. But this was far worse. As she finally manages to break the surface, barely able to keep her head aloft, she can only wish she had payed more attention to her lessons.

A moment's reprieve from what would become a watery death, she quickly attempts to figure out the best direction to head.

1) Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3 Begins Drowning
2) Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
3) Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

1A Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3 1
1B Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 2
1C Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12 3
1D Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5 4

1Aa Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17 5
1Ab Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9 6
1Ac Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18 7
1Ad Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9 8

1Ba Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14 9
1Bb Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15 10
1Bc Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3 11
1Bd Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13 12

1Bca Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18 13
1Bcb Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17 14
1Bcc Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14 15
1Bcd Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7 16

3A Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16 17
3B Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9 18
3B Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12 19
3B Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19 20

Hah!! And 4 rounds of air left!

Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Looks like someone forgot to put ranks in the fundamentals hehe.


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

Too many skills, not enough skill points :( It was already on my next level's list though! Now just moreso.


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

Cursing in surprise, Olliver loses the bedroll... it's not worth dying for.

That should lighten the load.
swim": 1d20 ⇒ 8
swim": 1d20 ⇒ 16
swim": 1d20 ⇒ 20

It proves to be a wise choice. More fortunate than some others, he manages to maintain his position even if he isn't sure where the position is.
When the waters calm, he reaches out for his everburning torch, bobbing there like a candle on the water


Male Orc Alchemist 2

Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Suck.

Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

Suck again!

Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11
Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16
Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16
Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19

Noooo!

Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11
Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19
Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
Swim check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9

Finally! Klug struggles in the water but stays afloat after a while.
He knows he can't do much but look for others...

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Male Drow Cleric of Asmodeus 2

Sorry it seems my campaign did not show any new post. I really should have gone druid btw.

Swim
1d20 ⇒ 19
1d20 ⇒ 14
1d20 ⇒ 12

Perception
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Survival
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Zhimon was getting tired of this. All this primitive nonsense and wilderness was not for a priest of Asmodeus.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

"Hey, everyone!" shouted the half-orc.

"I think we should swim that way!"

Harn then swam in that direction.


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

The sorcerer begins to bob that way


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Sorry it took me so long, I was researching combat in water *evil grin* I have also deemed it necessary, after said research, that you all deserve to be level 2 now. It is a bit early XP wise but for me to put you all through the hell I have planned, you all at least need a fighting chance otherwise you will assuredly die. So go ahead and level. I highly recommend a rank or two in swim, it will become quite necessary for a good portion of this campaign. Let me know when your all finished in the OOC thread. Or any questions. I should remind you that this is the first live test of this campaign, it is therefore subject to error and change as events happen, thank you for your patience.

Okay, cool, everyone has sounded in time to move on.

Yes Harn is able to discern the direction of the island based on the "feel" of where they were facing.

The five of you begin to swim. You will also notice that many of the deep elves and dwarves that have fallen down with you guys are have a time of swimming. As you guys watch, many of the dwarves sink. Not able to stay above the water level you all can only assume the worst.

The deep elves on the other hand are fairing a bit better, about as well as you all are. Spending the week with them has aided in improving your underground survival skills and abilities. Though your initial test with the water today was rough, you feel as though you are getting the hang of it. Excuses for level 2 As you all begin to follow Harn, you notice the other surviving elves, Ologue's granddaughter is among them, starting to follow you. You swim for a good while but see no sign of land. A few hundred feet is not enough distance to spot anything in this dark. Your vision would be even more impaired under water. As you continue to swim for your lives, I will need another swim check from each of you. Just one unless you fail it. Failure has slightly different results this time.

Zhimmon:

As you engage in the water sports of deep world, you feel something large brush against you underwater. It pushes you slightly off course but does nothing more than that....for the moment at any rate.


Male Drow Cleric of Asmodeus 2

Swim
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

Zhimon had said the water was dangerous and he had the feeling his words would be proven correct.

"I do not mean to alarm anyone. But remember how I said this sea could be dangerous to those ill suited to it. Well something just brushed my leg. I would rather not find out what it is."

Sense everyone knows Deepcommon I dont see the point of a spoiler. Also seems like my nat 20 was wasted >.<


Both Martian Level 20 invader
Zhimon Radsamhin wrote:


Sense everyone knows Deepcommon I dont see the point of a spoiler. Also seems like my nat 20 was wasted >.<

Sorry, no your nat 20 was not wasted, nat 20s just don't do anything for skills. Thing is, you and Harn scored high enough to know the same thing.....he just acted first. Sorry if I made you feel left out. I tried to make up for it by having you notice the danger first. Did that help?


Male Drow Cleric of Asmodeus 2

Ok just wanted to know it was not disregarded. Never had a nat 1 disregarded after all.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Nat 1s on skills don't do anything either. For example, if you had a +9 in a skill and you needed a 10 to pass a DC related, you wouldn't even have to roll. Natural 1s and 20s only matter in with combat related rolls and saves. Not skills.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Swim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

Swim:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

Swim: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 1 = 10


Male Orc Alchemist 2

Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19


Both Martian Level 20 invader

You all manage to maintain a good swimming pace going in the direction you are most sure leads to the nearest land. As Zhimmon mentions something in the water you all get ready just in case. I took the liberty of making perception and additional swim checks for you to speed things along.

Zhimmon and Klug have a bit of trouble maintaining buoyancy as they pull their weapons, though they manage without incident. As you search around, those of you with Darkvision are able to make out vague shapes moving in the water.

Suddenly as you are about to attempt to push forward you hear one of the Deep elves cry out and go under. Finally Klug, Zhimmon, and Harn are also attacked.

@Harn gets bit hard on his leg for 8 damage. The creature is still there to attack

@Zhimmon feels teeth on his armor but it is unable to penetrate.

@Klug feels the creature swim past him.

@Setting:
You are all treading water and have to maintain afloat and fight at the same time. I recommend you all review the rules for water combat before you post.

There are three known targets, one in contact with Klug, Zhimmon, and Harn. Because they are submerged in dark water, there will be a miss chance for anyone not being attacked who wishes to attack a fish.

You are all 10 feet from each other. and therefore 10 feet from the targets.

Your Turn
Okay, Fish had their turns it is now yours. Remember to review water combat, it is a lot trickier than traditional combat. Good luck.


Male Drow Cleric of Asmodeus 2

His foul mood finally finds an outlet. First he would give himself some space. Teaching whatever it was that going after him would be a vile venture indeed.

"Sorry but my control is not as I would like it. Sometimes a good impression is going to hurt."

With that black energy pulses from him.

Channel Negitive Energy (Will DC 13, half)
1d6 ⇒ 4

I assume only monsters and some PCs are in range. If their are more then 2 PCs in range of Zhimon he will pick Harn and Xzevrra for his selective channeling. Have a rank in swimming now, let me know if I need to roll.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Swim 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Attack w/ Spiked Chain (Piercing damage), while using Combat Expertise (-1 atk, +1 AC = 18): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1) + 3 = 7

"Arrr! You bloody stupid fish!" exclaimed the half-orc as it bit him.

Harn worked to maintain his position near the creature and thrust forward with his spiked chain wrapped around his fist, slamming it into the aquatic predator with a satisfying thunk.

Nice that my main weapon does Piercing damage -- pretty much the only type of weapon good in aquatic combat! As IRL swinging a chain wouldn't work well, I elaborated on how he'd fight using it in the water. :)


Male Drow Cleric of Asmodeus 2

Slashing weapons do well too. Rolling sense Harn did.
Swim
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19

Edit-What the! where was that when I really needed it xZ


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

Ollivor will cast a hasty mage armor spell...

assuming he doesn't nearly drown in the attempt.

Swim Check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

Round 1

Stats:

HP 15/15
AC 16 T13 FF13 CMD 14
F/R/W 1/6/0
Ki Pool: 4/4

Xzevrra draws her rapier, struggling to swimg to Harn to aid him against his target.

Move action draw Rapier, Standard swim to Harn (preferably flanking).

Swim: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 1 = 6
If will save needed for the channel: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8


Male Orc Alchemist 2

Klug draws his Falchion and waits for the fish to come close again.

Swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Will Save: 1d20 ⇒ 5

ready action to strike.

EDIT: -____________-


Male Human (Hit Points: 22/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

Ah, I misread something. IF a will save is required...
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

If it isn't, so much the better. We arcane types aren't known for a lot of hitpoints to spare.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

The fish monsters maneuver to converge on the wounded Harn as the smell of his blood stimulates their senses.

The three of them attempt to bite Harn.

@Harn You get bit once more for a total of 7 damage


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

"Argh!" Harn cried out as the fish swarmed him.


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

Round 2 At least I assume next round

Stats:

HP 15/15
AC 16 T13 FF13 CMD 14
F/R/W 1/6/0
Ki Pool: 4/4

Xzevrra attempts to pierce one of the fish on Harn with her rapier. "Oh come now, I'm sure he just wants a toe."

Swim: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 - 1 = 17

Attack, w/ Flank: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26
Damage, w/ Sneak: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + (3) = 7

Attack, crit?: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 = 22
Damage, crit damage?: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Sorry, I didn't clarify. Yes it is next round.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Round 2

Swim 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Attack w/ Spiked Chain (Piercing damage), while using Combat Expertise (-1 atk, +1 AC = 18): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 3) + 3 = 8


Male Drow Cleric of Asmodeus 2

Swim
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

Zhimon takes a swing at whatever it is. His anger at the whole nonsense far from done.

"I am going to kill you then I am going to eat you for the sheer annoyance you have caused me."

Attack
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
1d8 ⇒ 8

601 to 650 of 902 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Xanxiou's Crystal All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.