Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Temple of Elemental Evil - Delving the depths of the Abyss on Golarian.

Game Master Tirion Jörðhár

The classic AD&D Temple of Elemental Evil - with a Pathfinder and Golarian twist.

Village of Hommlet - with building numbers <-- Legend in Campaign Info


351 to 400 of 3,447 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Picture of Hommlet


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

Tybek gathers all of the Goblin's weapons and adds them to his collection which he stores on Arindale's mule.

After Arindale heals Tybek with the channeled energy of Cayden Cailean, the young dwarf complains a great deal less.

"Oi was checkin the time and it certainly took yae lang enough tae get tae me, but Oi appreciate it much the same! Dae Oi smell a bit of ale in that channeled energy? Oi could bathe in that energy fer hours!"

As they reach the village of Hommlet, Tybek checks his pocket watch, and mentally notes the time.

Maegge wrote:
"And this, apparently, is Hommlet. And just in time - it sounds like 'ham omelet', which makes me hungry to think about."

"Is food all yae can think aboot, halfling?! Yae're missing half the meal if yae dannae think about something tae drink! Well it's aboot time we got here!" Tybek looks around the village just in time to complain about it. "Is this it?! Ach! Whit a dump! There daesnae look tae be many choices o' places tae stay! Oi hope somebody around here kens how tae brew! At least we hae Arindale tae help us oot in that matter."


Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

On the ride to Hommlet Braden can't help but think about ham omelettes.

"If they don't have ham omelettes Maegge, I am going to be sorely disappointed."

I wonder what my nephew is doing? I need to write him a letter and tell him about the Taldor horse.


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

"Tybek, I heard there's only one tavern in Ham-Omelet, and they only serve wine. Elven wine, in particular," said Maegge, bearding the irrascable Dwarf, feigning innocence.

EDIT: Haha, nice, Braden - we posted 17 seconds apart!


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

"I bet they have bacon! I mean, how could they not? Fried up nice and crispy..." he trailed off in daydreams of delicious, savory bacon.

Wait, am I supposed to not eat meat now that I'm a druid? How disappointing would that be?!


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Maegge wrote:
"Tybek, I heard there's only one tavern in Ham-Omelet, and they only serve wine. Elven wine, in particular."

"What did yae say?!!!" Tybek explodes in a tirade at the thought. "Oi'm sorry, Oi thought Oi heard yae say that they only serve Elven wine!! What kind of Karuffican place wid dae such a thing?! Ughhh!! Wine is only fer the wealthy, and Elven wine is the worst! If yae think Oi'm going to be stayin at a posh and toff place fer the upper crust where Oi stand aroond sippin frae a wine glass with mae pinky in the air, then yer sorely mistaken! Grrr! Who's idea was it tae come and try adventurin here in this backward town in the first place?!"

Tybek continues grumbling in a lower angry tone with many unusual swears that becomes difficult to understand.


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

Maegge begins coughing and thumping his chest, his face turning bright red and eyes watering.

Sense Motive DC 17:

Bluff: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

Maegge is pretending to cough to hide his laughter at Tybek's expense as the dwarf explodes at the clearly preposterous suggestion that only Elven wine would be available to drink in Hommlet.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

Sense Motive 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

"Why you, you, . . . . pesky . . . we bugger! Oi ken yer sort! Ye're a wee prankster! Yae think yer sae clever playing sich a trick on mae, but yae didnae hae mae fooled fer a minute. Yer nae gonnae make a fool o' me again! Oi'm gonnae keep mae eyes on yae, yae water drinkin, plant controlling, elk lovin rapscallion! Grr! Yae better learn tae show mair respect to the bearded members o' the company!"


I must say, I am really enjoying the interaction. So, you guys going to do anything in Hommlet? Other than dream of eating dead pigs?

I will try to get a list of what all the buildings are tomorrow, #7 is the Inn. There is also a trader and other basic stores, you will have to ask around, but none of the buildings are hidden or anything.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

"Aye, let's get tae the Inn richt awa and find where we're gae'n tae be sleepin. Oi also wantae see whit they hae fer ale!"


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Don't we want to see whats-his-face first and then go to the inn? He will probably tell us where the treasure is so we can get a good nights sleep knowing we could be rich and famous tomorrow... he says having no recollection of the man's name we are supposed to see or where.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

"Ach, aye! There is some fella by the name o' Jaroo who we need tae find, but dannae ask me where he lives! Let's hope he loiks tae hang oot in the tavern!"


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

Outed by Tybek, Maegge abandons pretense and laughs aloud.

"I am showing your proper respect, Tybek! Don't you know it's the ones we like and respect that we feel comfortable enough to tease and have fun? You should be honored I'm teasing you!" countered Maegge, genuinely honest this time.

"I think an inn, first, would be best. And just for Tybek, I'll have an ale!" he proclaimed. "We can find, umm, Jaroo? tomorrow after having a chance to shake the dust out of our hair."


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

"Oi'll tell yae Druid, yae sure hae a strange way o' showin yer respects! But if yae wid be willin tae share in a drink wid me, then all will be well!" Taking out his pocket watch and checking the time, Tybek remarks, "Oi'd say it's aboot time we get there and hae that drink! Now where is this inn? Oi hope it isnnae some dive with a name that makes it sound like an 'oar 'ous!"


Gonna move you all forward, at least a few feet.

As you walk down the roadway, it truly is a well maintained road through the town, you see neat and well kept houses, mostly farm houses from the look.

Before the first house, another road heads out to the west, whether this is just to more fields, or the road onward to Galt and Andoran, you do not know.

On the other side of where the road to the west splits off you see a home (Building 1):

This wood and plaster house is well kept, and the barn beyond is bulging with hay, grain, and so forth. Several fat animals are about. Two large farm dogs bark at your approach, and upon hearing the dogs, a rosy-cheeked goodwife appears at the doorway watching you all approach on the road.

Off to the right (Building 4) you see a house and barn that show this farmer is doing well, and the stock in the fenced-in yard are very fine-looking. You see a fetching feminine face in a window.

Ahead further down the road you see what appears to be a large building, perhaps another barn or perhaps an inn, it is hard to tell from this point.


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

Seeing the prosperity of Hommlet as they enter, Maegge peers about in puzzlement.

Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

"Yanmass and all the area around it and on the way here are in severe draught; how is it that as soon as we get to this town the fields have had enough water to provide such bounty?" asks Maegge.


Profile not in use

Glorfin takes in the village slowly as he continues to trudge forward and through into it's center. Hearing the discussion of food and ale foremost within the minds of those beside him he shakes his head slightly. "The one we were bade to meet was said to tend a grove at the village's center. I would suggest it would not take o'ermuch effort to see if he is there before refreshment is sought?" making it clear where he intended to stop in first.

At the signs of villagers, Glorfin nods and holds up an arm by way of greeting... having no intent to stop and speak, but interested to see if they are welcoming or otherwise.


The woman on the porch smiles and waves back. Seeing that you are not approaching, she watches you pass and then returns into her home.

Let me know where you are going. I am out most of today, but should be able to post later on.


Profile not in use

Glorfin would head along the main drag into town looking for a 'grove' before asking around after Jaroo


Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

Checking in with Jaroo is the first thing that should be done.

"Maegge, I was hoping we could see Jaroo first as much as I want a ham omelette. He may have information that would help us from making a misstep our first minutes here. Maybe ordering ham omelettes for lunch would be questionable behavior. Anyway, do druids have some special way of meeting each other? Maybe an animal call or something?"

Noticing the friendly lady, Braden is used to asking the subject matter experts for information. He quickly trots up to her porch and bows, "Braden Monatajay at your service. Perchance, would you know where I could find the druid Jaroo?"

Regardless of the reply, Braden thanks the goodwife and returns.


The lady smiles back at you. And why would a bunch of dusty travelers such as yourselves seek the druid of the grove?

Please give me diplomacy (or bluff/intimidate) rolls as applicable when talking with people, makes it easier to determine how they respond.


Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

Braden points to the elk and his dog.
"Jaroo may have advice about how to care for our animals. The elk was injured in a trap."
Somehow Braden didn't want to come across as evasive, but it was obvious that he had.
If Braden has access to the map with numbers and all the trees around 24, he can figure out where the grove is on his own :-)

Diplomacy 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10

Bluff as Braden is being evasive about his true purpose 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1


Braden - Read my prior edit - give me a bluff if this is what you want to say.

I gave you the whole map, really at this point you know about 3-4 farmhouses and can see a few larger buildings farther into town.


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Maybe you should let Ranim take the lead on interaction in the future :)


The woman squints and looks at you rather suspiciously.

Jaroo is probably in the grove, that is where he lives.

With that, she steps back inside her home and closes the door.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Braden wrote:
"Braden Monatajay at your service. Perchance, would you know where I could find the druid Jaroo?"
Lady wrote:
"Jaroo is probably in the grove, that is where he lives." With that, she steps back inside her home and closes the door.

"Har heh heh! Yae sure hae a way with the ladies, mae wee friend! Heh Heh! Yae really ken how tae lay on the charm. Mebbae yae wid o' had better luck if yae asked fer a date! Well at least yae learned that the druid lives in a grove. Heh Heh! Oi'm learnin new stuff every minute hangin oot with all o' yae! Oi wonder where we might find a barkeep? Dae yae think they might be in a pub? Hmm? Mebbae we should ask at the next house! Heh, heh!"

Tybek continues walking along, chuckling to himself. As he walks, he looks around the village for a pub, an inn, or a grove with a druid in it (in that order).

When they reach the Inn, Tybek smiles a happy grin. When he reads the sign outside of the Inn, the smile fades. "Ach! I cannae believe it! With a name like the Welcome Wench, this cannae be gud! Oi've seen places like this b'fore and this is a dive if Oi've ever seen one. All Oi can say is that the rooms better be clean! Oi wonder if we hae any other choices. Ach, let's keep gaein and find the Druid's grove. Grrrr!"


Profile not in use

Having not followed Braden to the lady's home, Glorfin sees from the colour of his demeanor upon his return that little was gleaned from the exercise. Continuing upon his walk towards the grove of Jaroo.

I don't think we have it confirmed that Jaroo is a Druid do we?


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

"I don't know, Tybek. With a name like 'Welcome Wench', I'm sure Arindale will be happy! Right?" he asks the cleric of wine, women, and song. Suddenly recalling they were travelling with a woman, he blushes faintly and looks at Ranim and says, "Though the name does lend itself to a certain lack of reputability... maybe there's somewhere more proper we could stay?"

Observing Braden's poor attempt at making conversation with the woman, he commiserated by saying, "At least you confirmed Jaroo's location. I couldn't have done any better." Leaving it at that, he follows after the two Dwarfs in search of Jaroo and his grove.


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

It does sounds like my kind of place...


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Maegge wrote:
"I don't know, Tybek. With a name like 'Welcome Wench', I'm sure Arindale will be happy! Right?"

"Aye, but Arindale wid be happy sleepin in a pig pen with some filthy stinkin pigs cuddlin next tae him. Oi'm nae sure he is the best person tae be askin. Mind yae, frae what Oi'm seein, Oi dannae see that we hae much o' a choice. It cannae be worse than sleep on some stiff root and rock like I had in mae back last night, but Oi just may hae tae use mae bedroll on the floor down by the fire place. Oi could always tell the owner that Oi'm guardin his ale fer 'em. Ach!, we'll just hae tae keep an eye oot and hope fer the best."


[(HP 20/26 | AC15 T11 FF13 CMD16 | F+2 R+4 W+2 | Inish +1 Per +3 S.M. +5) Female Suli Bard 3
Maegge Weissam wrote:
"I don't know, Tybek. With a name like 'Welcome Wench', I'm sure Arindale will be happy! Right?" he asks the cleric of wine, women, and song. Suddenly recalling they were travelling with a woman, he blushes faintly and looks at Ranim and says, "Though the name does lend itself to a certain lack of reputability... maybe there's somewhere more proper we could stay?"

"I don't know, Maegge. With a name such as that, I'm sure a few bawdry tunes would attract a sizeable crowd. And crowds often mean profits. True some of the patrons could become rather coarse, but I'm certain you all would be able to manage if such were to happen."

Tybek Odeon wrote:
"Aye, but Arindale wid be happy sleepin in a pig pen with some filthy stinkin pigs cuddlin next tae him. Oi'm nae sure he is the best person tae be askin. Mind yae, frae what Oi'm seein, Oi dannae see that we hae much o' a choice. It cannae be worse than sleep on some stiff root and rock like I had in mae back last night, but Oi just may hae tae use mae bedroll on the floor down by the fire place. Oi could always tell the owner that Oi'm guardin his ale fer 'em. Ach!, we'll just hae tae keep an eye oot and hope fer the best."

"I would prefer a wagon myself. The gentle swaying as they travel down the road, a wonderful time to nap. Of course a bed in an inn is a wonderful treat in and of itself."


Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

Somewhat chastened by his encounter with the good lady, Braden tries to get out of his gloomy mood.
Maybe Ranim will sing and the Inn the will have some delightful food. But first, business is business.

After realizing Tybek was just being friendly teasing him about his encounter with the goodwife, Braden addresses Tybek, "If you ever find a nice dwarf maid, just ask me what to say, and say the opposite."


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

Tybek listens to the bard lassie, and groans at the thought of trying to sleep while riding in the back of a wagon.

Ranim wrote:
"I would prefer a wagon myself. The gentle swaying as they travel down the road, a wonderful time to nap. Of course a bed in an inn is a wonderful treat in and of itself."

"Ach! The wagon wid only be gud if yae filled it with feathers and yae parked it still under a roof. Otherwise ye'll find yerself joslin aboot, bangin yer head and likly upchucking o'er the side. Never mind the delightful fragrance o' the beasts in front!"

_____________________

Tybek enjoys the banter he gives Braden, especially since he rarely meets somebody with less charm than himself. In fact, Tybek is enjoying this so much that he seems to have trouble letting the subject go.

Braden wrote:
"If you ever find a nice dwarf maid, just ask me what to say, and say the opposite."

"Ach Aye, yae got that richt, but not just tae say the opposite. Oi'm learnin mae lesson tae be, 'Watch what the hobbit with the dug does and dae the opposite! Har Har! Mebbae yae should open yer ain charm school. Oi'd like tae learn a lesson or twa from yae! We could call it 'Master Braden's Charm school for Charm Idjits'! Sae, whit is yer advice if yae want tae get a noice kiss frae a gud lookin dwarf maiden? Dannae tell me yae hae tae pull her braids! Har har! Lemmae guess, when yae hold the door open fer her, tae let her enter first, yae put yer foot oot tae make sure she has a noice trip! Whoah ho, ho!"


After having the nice goodwife shut the door on Braden, the rest of you decide to head into the village to see what it holds.

Walking down the road, you pass a few more farmhouses and barns on either side of the road (#4 (Cottage & Barn) and #5 (fairly prosperous farm).

Heading around the corner, to the left is a large building (#7 - Inn of the Welcome Wench):
The square wooden sign shows a buxom and smiling girl holding a flagon of beer. This must be the Inn of the Welcome Wench, a place renowned for its good food and excellent drink! Passing merchants make a point of stopping, as do many other sorts of wayfarers, and it is said that the place is always filled with patrons.

To your right, across from the Inn is a home with a sign out front (#6) with a picture of a leather jerkin. Next to this is a small path leading in between several large oak trees. On the other side of the path is another large barn and home (#25).

The road also splits at this point with one road leading to the north while the other leads to the east. On the other side of the split is a building with a picture of an anvil hanging out from (#8). Down both roads you can see several other buildings, both large and small, and all well maintained.

Glorfin - no, you do not know what, if any, profession Jaroo has. All you know is that he lives some place called the Grove.


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

"If we're looking for a grove, that small path under the oak trees next to what looks like a leatherworker's would be our best option," said Maegge, suddenly much more interested in meeting Jaroo.

Patting Gimpy's back, the two of them headed toward the stand of enormous oaks.


Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

Braden listens to Tybek's question and responds honestly. "I would imagine, a quick discussion of literature is a sure way to impress the dwarven maidens. Now not any book, but 'Tales for the Forgefire, Real Accounts of the Disciples of Angrad'. If you ever visit, I will let you borrow it."


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

When Maegge points out the grove, Tybek replies, "Ach, yae Druids sure are gud at recognizing trees. Oi'm glad tae hae yae aroond tae keep me on the richt path. Otherwise Oi'd end up in the pricker bushes. Aye, this is the way. Come on folks! This isnae the time fee dodlin!"

_________________________

When Braden starts talking about Dwarven literature, he gives the wizard a suspicious eye. "Yae dannae hae 'Tales o' the Forgefire' dae yae? Whit's a wee hobbit like yae daein with such a big book? Oi wid o' thought that yae wid be readin aboot food, gardenin or pipe weed, or mebbae even magic, seein as yer a finger wagger an such! Now, were yae telling me the opposite tae dae or dae Oi need tae dae the reversin maeself? Oi niver thought o' readin tae a Dwarven lass b'fore. Oi always thought they'd much prefer drinkin!"


Profile not in use

Glorfin follows Maegge's reasoning and his passage, following along behind him towards the oaken trees.


ROFL - if you all want, I can find an old AD&D Girdle of Feminine Masculinity and switch Maegge to a girl, but to the best of my knowledge, he is still a very small man, and not a her.

Just want to confirm that you all are heading down the path between the oaks.


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

I just changed my avatar, hopefully that'll help as well. Also, in case anyone didn't figure it out, Maegge Weissam is an anagram of Samwise Gamgee because I never know what to name characters.


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Arindale follows along with the group...


Profile not in use

Bleh - apologies again... I'll kick my troglodytic brain into gear eventually I promise.
I beg for humble forgiveness and cannot excuse my ignorance.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Chaos wrote:
Just want to confirm that you all are heading down the path between the oaks.

Indeed we are! Tybek just can't shut up when he walks. : )

Arindale wrote:
Arindale follows along with the group...

Tybek glances back at the priest to see that he is still following and yells out, "Are yae still back there Arindale? Oi hope yae are not dodlin sae yae can take a few wee nips withoot me! Keep yer legs movin, priest! We dannae hae all day lang yae ken!"


You all turn and head down the path and into the oaks.

This is obviously a place of worship. The trees are neatly pruned, and the grass is well tended. A carefully placed line of bluish stones sets off the path leading to a rock cairn where flowers, nuts, berries, and garlands of leaves are placed. A small path leads beyond the shrine to a low-roofed wooden building placed under the great boughs of the central oaks of the copse.


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2
Tybek Odeon wrote:
Chaos wrote:
Just want to confirm that you all are heading down the path between the oaks.

Indeed we are! Tybek just can't shut up when he walks. : )

Arindale wrote:
Arindale follows along with the group...
Tybek glances back at the priest to see that he is still following and yells out, "Are yae still back there Arindale? Oi hope yae are not dodlin sae yae can take a few wee nips withoot me! Keep yer legs movin, priest! We dannae hae all day lang yae ken!"

Listen here shorty! If you didn't have all of that beard slowing you down, we would have gotten here a day earlier! What do ya think, a nice clean cut before we meet any new people? he jokes back at the noisy dwarf...


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Arindale wrote:
"Listen here shorty! If you didn't have all of that beard slowing you down, we would have gotten here a day earlier! What do ya think, a nice clean cut before we meet any new people?"

"Ach! Oi'm nae slower than the wee folk! But whit dae yae mean but a noice clean cut?! I dannae what a piece o' meat. Oi was lookin fer a wee nip! Yae ken! A noice wee dram o' something tae drink!"

Once realization dawns upon Tybek, he become much more serious.

"Dannae even fib like that! Mae beard is mae pride and withoot it, Oi cannae dae a thing! Tae even suggest cuttin it is blasphemy!"


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

"Ohh, Tybek...," Maegge called out teasingly, "Braden and me are mounted, which means you are slower than us. Besides, you sure seem anxious for a drink. Isn't that a sign you have a problem?" Glorin doesn't seem to be having a problem waiting another half hour, after all.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

Tybek is up to the challenge of teasing, but starts to get a little ruffled and a bit defensive.

Maegge wrote:
"Besides, you sure seem anxious for a drink. Isn't that a sign you have a problem?" Glorin doesn't seem to be having a problem waiting another half hour, after all."

"Oi dannae hae a problem waitin, and Oi certainly dannae hae a problem with the drink! Besides, yae cannae gie me a hard time when Oi'm doon here on the ground walkin and sweatin and yer up on yer beasties ridin like yae were the Sultan O' Katheer and his entourage! Oi dannae expect yae tae understand workin hard and enjoyin a fine brew when all yae order at the pub is water! Ach, lemmae explain. A good strong ale tae the dwarf is just loik second breakfast is tae the hobbit. It's nae a problem, it's just what yae dae! And anither thing! Oi've just checked mae watch and Oi'll show yae that Tybek Odeon can wait mair than half an hour fer a drink as well!"


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

"Ale to a Dwarf is like Second Breakfast to Braden and me? Why didn't you say so three days go?! Second Breakfast is important!" the aghast halfling exclaims.

Speaking entirely seriously now, "We clearly need to get you and Glorfin a wagon to keep sufficent provender and supplies. Then you won't have to walk, either. See? All your problems will be solved!"


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Arindale gives the dwarf a grin and a quick shove in a friendly manner to make sure he knows he is kidding.
Where is this Jaroo anyways, we have been making enough noise to wake the dead?
He starts to stride towards the door when he suddenly stops short and starts to rub his wiskers thinking in his slow and dimwitted manner...he sticks a finger up in the air before he proclaims, Mayeb Ranim should talk to Jaroo, she seems to have a way with words and people, nothing personal Ty or Braden...

351 to 400 of 3,447 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Temple of Elemental Evil - The black heart of natural catastrophe. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.