Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

[PbP Gameday VI PFS] **Regular** Helikon´s Beyond Aztlant Ridge • (Inactive)

Game Master Helikon

Maps & More


51 to 100 of 223 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

F Halfling Hunter 3 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 Tch 14 FF 16 | Ft +5 Rf +7 Wi +4 ; +2 vs. fear | Init +5 | Perc +10 | Animal Focus 2/3 | Spells 4/4

I never got a chance to find out what exactly these were. Are they ape-like humanoids, awakened apes, magical beasts that look like apes?

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

Tinker handed the lenses to the others. "[b]The piece of magic will come in handy for those that like to track down others and not be surprised in the process. Anyone want to use them?{/b]" He asked.

Ready to move on.


The Azlanti monolith’s tracks wind through the Terwa Uplands to Starwatcher Tor. The mountainous terrain features multiple switchbacks and stony sections where the path is unclear.
I need three DC 15 survival checks.

Scarab Sages

Human Warpriest 3| AC 18 (20) T 12 FF 16 (18) | HP 24/25 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +3| Blessings 2/4| Lvl 1: 2/4, Orizon: 4/at will

Those should be made by someone other than Huni.

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

Survival: 1d20 + 1d6 ⇒ (13) + (6) = 19
Use one of my inspirations

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

Is'n any of us able to follow those tracks? I think some of you are used to wilderness aren't you? he says looking at Nátulcien.

I really don't mind who does the checks, but being a hunter I tought he could do this


"I think you are indeed our expert!"


Our hunter can´t fail the survival checks, with the hints from Juliet Dias’s notes.
Atop a high hill choked with tough grasses stands an enormous vine-covered ruin of granite blocks. The upper levels of the ruin are collapsed, exposing a balcony upon which a shining ivory sphere is plainly visible. A narrow path between the tumbled blocks leads into the ruin. The sound of steady pounding, as of metal on stone, rings from deep within the structure.
Please give me a perception 20 roll.

Grand Lodge

F Halfling Hunter 3 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 Tch 14 FF 16 | Ft +5 Rf +7 Wi +4 ; +2 vs. fear | Init +5 | Perc +10 | Animal Focus 2/3 | Spells 4/4

No offense but I really would like an answer to the question I asked.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

Tinker's ears caught the sound of metal on stone and tried to locate the source of the noise.
perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Natulcien:
sorry those were CHARAU-KA,
Although they call themselves the charau-ka, these dangerous jungle dwellers are often known to colonists and explorers as ape-men. Legend holds that the charau-ka stem from a demon lord who transformed the bodies of the first humans that tried to wage war against his cult, causing the dead to rise as the first apemen. Rumors that charau-ka clerics have perfected a hideous ritual to force those slain to reincarnate as new charau-ka are popular tales among jungle explorers—but proof of such a magic spell has yet to reach civilization.


Perc: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
I've just copied Maravo's roll

Scarab Sages

Human Warpriest 3| AC 18 (20) T 12 FF 16 (18) | HP 24/25 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +3| Blessings 2/4| Lvl 1: 2/4, Orizon: 4/at will

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Grand Lodge

F Halfling Hunter 3 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 Tch 14 FF 16 | Ft +5 Rf +7 Wi +4 ; +2 vs. fear | Init +5 | Perc +10 | Animal Focus 2/3 | Spells 4/4

"I wonder if these Charau-Ka were just raiding at random, or if they knew we were here, somehow?" Nat wonders. She will share what she knows about them with the others.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Perception for Squealy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Nat make a Know Nature or Geography check.


Only Mavaro and Tinker are not surprised when suddenly a hydra emerges and rushes you.
Huni Ini: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Feiniel Ini: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Tinker Ini: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Guinfa Ini: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Mavaro Ini: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Drax Hydra: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Bold may Post:
Tinker
Hydra
Rest of Pathfinders

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

I did'nt really copied the roll, just make a joke. But with my init I don't know if it matters at all


Ok then you may act in surprise round

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

Tinker gave a yell to the group in the hopes they hear it before they get chomped as he drank down a small vial.

Drink Dex mutagen. ÀC 21, 25 if shield is still up.


The hyda pounces at the party. This is many hours after you left camp
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 271d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6Squily
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 181d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6Squily
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 201d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7Nátulcien Ar Feiniel
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 251d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8Tinker Boneshaker
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 171d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9Maravo Tyvara

Party is up!

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

I can force it to attack me, but be sure to surround me! Guinfa shouts. Then he focus his mind in the hydra, easily bypassing the defenses of such low intellingent mind. Activating hypnotic stare in the creature. Now he has -2 to will saves and the first attack that hits it will deal +1 damage

Guinfa's whip crosses the distance between the hydra and him, tryng to make a minor wound in it's body. Or so it looks like.

Defensive attacking, cover: 1d20 + 0 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 0 - 4 - 4 = -21d3 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1 Who's in the middle ? It's Dax with a different face?

Damm it! Why are you in the middle says Guinza excusing himself so badly than everybody knows he coudn't even hit something still in front of him. Now that thing will think I'm the weakest target Activating Meek Facade, for 1 round the creature can't attack anyone but me and I'll have +2 dodge AC again its attacks.. This is a mind-affecting compulsion effect.

I'll go away, put yourselves in the middle so if it comes you can attack it says Guinfa as he moves away.

Between Meek Facade and Defensive attack I have 23 AC for the next round

Scarab Sages

Human Warpriest 3| AC 18 (20) T 12 FF 16 (18) | HP 24/25 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +3| Blessings 2/4| Lvl 1: 2/4, Orizon: 4/at will

AC 24 including mobility. I don't know the reach but I think I moved out of one threatened square.

Huni runs up and strikes at the hydra.
Unarmed Strike: Belier's Bite
to hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 to hurt: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 bleed: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Grand Lodge

F Halfling Hunter 3 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 Tch 14 FF 16 | Ft +5 Rf +7 Wi +4 ; +2 vs. fear | Init +5 | Perc +10 | Animal Focus 2/3 | Spells 4/4

Nat squeals in pain as the hydra chomps down on her. She hears Guinfa's plan and orders, "నార్డ్, అతనిని రక్షించు!" pointing at the mysterious man as she withdraws from the hydra's attacks.

Elven:
"Nord, defend him!"

Squealy Nord withdraws as well and moves to stand beside Guinfa, the small boar squealing in excitement and anger.


Mavaro moves towards and attacks hydra
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 151d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


A few wounds on the hydra heal.
The full 5 attacks pelt Guinfa.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 211d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 101d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 71d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 121d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 141d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
But all in vain.
Pathfinders are up!

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

GM, not sure how the hydra has managed to attack me (guy in purple clothes). I'm not moving my token so you can check it.

Guinfa steps out of the hydra reach and threatens it, looking it directly at the eyes and displaying is spiked guntlet as if he was crushing the hydra's head. [b]Come to me and I'll show you how we kill the snakes in my tribe![/ooc]

Intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

Tinker stepped up next to the Hydra and started to attack it, rapier stabbing a small hole, as he gave lessons to the group about the creature.

K:Arcana: 1d20 + 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (19) + (4) + 8 = 31
Rapier: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 191d6 ⇒ 4

Grand Lodge

F Halfling Hunter 3 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 Tch 14 FF 16 | Ft +5 Rf +7 Wi +4 ; +2 vs. fear | Init +5 | Perc +10 | Animal Focus 2/3 | Spells 4/4

What reach does this creature have?

Scarab Sages

Human Warpriest 3| AC 18 (20) T 12 FF 16 (18) | HP 24/25 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +3| Blessings 2/4| Lvl 1: 2/4, Orizon: 4/at will

Huni begins to circle the creature all the while delivering bleeding strikes to it. I don't know, but assume that whatever curative power it has also stops the bleeding effect. So I'll continue to use Belier's Bite

Unarmed Strike: Belier's Bite
to hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 to hurt: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 bleed: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Sorry I have zero experience with the Mesmerist, last time I posted I thought you had not moved. Well she can´t attack anyone else anyway. So you had one round of attacks.
@Natulcien. Know Arcana please
@Tinker what would you like to know?

Grand Lodge

F Halfling Hunter 3 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 Tch 14 FF 16 | Ft +5 Rf +7 Wi +4 ; +2 vs. fear | Init +5 | Perc +10 | Animal Focus 2/3 | Spells 4/4

I don't have that knowledge, but isn't it apparent from looking at how it's attacking how far out it can reach?

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6
Helikon wrote:
Sorry I have zero experience with the Mesmerist, last time I posted I thought you had not moved. Well she can´t attack anyone else anyway. So you had one round of attacks.

No problem. I just try to bait it, so my friends have AoO, or force it to no attack.


@ Natuclien, you would say at least 10 feet. Maybe more.


Mavaro moves to the beast and strikes again.
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 231d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Grand Lodge

F Halfling Hunter 3 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 Tch 14 FF 16 | Ft +5 Rf +7 Wi +4 ; +2 vs. fear | Init +5 | Perc +10 | Animal Focus 2/3 | Spells 4/4

Squealy attacks the hydra! But misses as he shifts to try to find a better angle to attack.

gore: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 - 1 = 12

Nat slings a stone at the creature, then moves in closer, pulling out her horsechopper as she approaches.

sling: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 1 = 16

damage: 1d3 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

Worse save, any weakness, special defenses and special attacks in that order (not sure how many I get)


Worst save will, no weakness, fast healing 5, no special attacks.

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

"The Hydra is weak against spells that play with the mind." Tinker said as he watched the hole he had made close up. "They also can heal their wounds so hit it hard and overwhelm it's ability to repair the damage."


The snake heals some wounds and attacks Guinfa.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 91d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 181d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 131d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Pathfinders.
The snake is very battered and almost dead. one good attack should do her.

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

Tinker stabbed at the creature but was not very effective.

Rapier: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 151d6 ⇒ 2

Scarab Sages

Human Warpriest 3| AC 18 (20) T 12 FF 16 (18) | HP 24/25 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +3| Blessings 2/4| Lvl 1: 2/4, Orizon: 4/at will

Huni continues to assail the great beast.

Unarmed Strike: Belier's Bite
to hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 to hurt: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 bleed: 1d4 ⇒ 4


With that the hydra falls. As soon as you turn around a poisonous snake reers its ugly head, but you dispatch it without difficulty.
You manage to reach a tower now without difficulty.
This room’s high walls are made of enormous blocks of crumbling, mossy granite,
but its roof is entirely absent, leaving it open to the sky. Folding tables and
makeshift scaffolds have been set up around the room, and the walls have been
carefully cleaned and labeled, revealing a mosaic depicting sway-backed, oneeyed
astronomers at the base of a tall tower.
An opening leads to the east, below a high balcony topped with a huge ivory sphere. Doors leading north into the hill have been smashed open to reveal a wide hall.

KnowLocal 10:
The one-eyed creatures are cyclops

Know His or Rel 20:
This tower was a temple and observatory

Grand Lodge

F Halfling Hunter 3 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 Tch 14 FF 16 | Ft +5 Rf +7 Wi +4 ; +2 vs. fear | Init +5 | Perc +10 | Animal Focus 2/3 | Spells 4/4

attack with horsechopper: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

gore attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 6 - 1 = 16 damage: 1d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 3 = 12

Scarab Sages

Human Warpriest 3| AC 18 (20) T 12 FF 16 (18) | HP 24/25 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +3| Blessings 2/4| Lvl 1: 2/4, Orizon: 4/at will

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

"An observatory?" Huni wonders out loud.

Dark Archive

M Kitsune Investigator (Empiricist) 3 HP 27/27 AC 17/T13/FF 14 F+3/R+6/W+3|Int+5|Per +8

Tinker looked at the mosaic and scratched his chin, deep in thought. It appears that the scholars that used the observatory were cyclopes

K:Local: 1d20 + 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (14) + (6) + 8 = 28

Grand Lodge

F Halfling Hunter 3 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 Tch 14 FF 16 | Ft +5 Rf +7 Wi +4 ; +2 vs. fear | Init +5 | Perc +10 | Animal Focus 2/3 | Spells 4/4

I guess that was Nat and Squealy making sure it was dead.

Knowledge: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

"Cyclopes? I thought they were all brutal monsters."


At the lowest level you find Juliet Dias and 6 pathfinder assistants.
They are happy to see t you and they are excited to show off the site’s
historical significance.
She also admittes that the team hasn´t found much, just a very dark room and a room with an orb that makes people sick if they touch it.

Grand Lodge

F Halfling Hunter 3 | HP 22/22 | AC 19 Tch 14 FF 16 | Ft +5 Rf +7 Wi +4 ; +2 vs. fear | Init +5 | Perc +10 | Animal Focus 2/3 | Spells 4/4

"Juliet? We thought you were in trouble! What's been causing the attacks on your camp?"

-Posted with Wayfinder

51 to 100 of 223 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / It´s just a tiny something All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.