Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM ShadowLord's PFS #4–07: Severing Ties (Inactive)

Game Master The Rising Phoenix

The Pathfinder Society has discovered a new Aspis Consortium base in the pirate city of Riddleport and sends a small team of agents to infiltrate the rival cell disguised as newly hired mercenaries from Magnimar. After proving their value to the Aspis Consortium by carrying out a number of tasks throughout the City of Cyphers, the Pathfinders can learn the location of one of the consortium's local allies and ensure that the support the Aspis Consortium is counting on from their friends won't come.

Map & Handouts


101 to 150 of 208 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

The tattoo parlor's location at the end of an alley makes it unlikely that any passersby will see you; however, as long as the Lissalans think you're Aspis, you should be able to accomplish your mission. A quick perusal of the abandoned tattoo parlor shows that the tracks lead to the back, where you find a barely-concealed trap door in the floor. The door is slightly ajar, perhaps left open carelessly by the last person to enter. Throw the crack you can see that the door leads down a set of stone stairs. The area down the stairs seems to be light by torches or something similar. From somewhere below you can hear a faint rhythmic sound that rises and falls; although very faint, it seems to be the sound of many voices chanting or singing a tuneless drone.

Nothing in the room detects as magical or is of any value.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Female Human Barbarian (Unchained) 3 | HP:38/38 | AC/T/FF:18/13/15 | CMD:20 | F:5 R:2 W:1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed: 40

Orrina gazes around looking around for traps near Yukine.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

The Exchange

Female Human Paladin 3 HP:31/31 | AC/T/FF:21/11/20 | CMD:18 | F:7 R:4 W:4 | Init: +1 | Perc: -1 | Speed: 20

"Alright, time to go in. Any idea on how we're going to do our mission?" She says softly to the group.

Silver Crusade

Male half-elf (Shoreborn) fighter (lore warden) 2 | HP 17/20 | AC 17 / 14 / 13 | F+4 R+4 W+0 | Init +4 | Acro +6 | K A/L +6 | K P/R +7 | Perception +4

Father Mac is still pissed at the disrespect shown by Jenks when Jiraiya whips out his tiny, inflamed junk. He jumps back and draws his dagger, screaming, "what fresh hell is that? You ARE a dirty hobo! What ate your cock?" As they make their way across town, he can't get the image out of his head and keeps looking sideways at Jiraiya and making crass jokes.

By the time they get to the tattoo parlor, he's run out of anything original to say and is ready to wreack havoc on the Lissalans. He uncurls his whip and follows the others, thankful for his excellent vision.

Grand Lodge

Female Human Cleric 1 (Herald Caller) | HP:10/10 | AC/T/FF:18/15/15 | CMD:15 | F:3 R:2 W:5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed: 30

Elustra lights up her spear and heads in with the rest of the crew.
Cast: Light
"We should definitely go in to verify this is what Jenks says it is. everyone stay in character. This room is just one of possibly many entrances to the safe house. we must be able to sabotage the entire place, not just this one entrance. Hell, we could just let Jiraiya spend a few nights with their ladies here. I am sure that is sabotage enough."

After Elustra is done laughing, she leads the party in.


You open the trap door and proceed down the steps. You descend the staircase, which ends at a slightly-ajar door. The area beyond is lit by torches, and you can hear the faint but unmistaking sound of the chanting or singing from somewhere ahead.

The door opens into a tunnel of worked stone with a cracked flagstone floor, ten feet wide and ten feet high. To your right (east) the tunnel extends only a few feet before ending in a brick wall of much more recent construction, and to you left (west)the tunnel extends perhaps thirty feet and ends in a similar obstruction. Across from you, another tunnel extends north at least twenty feet. There are empty sconces on the walls, but the tunnels are lit by a flickering greenish flame emanating from the stone of the ceiling itself. (The light level is "normal" in all areas unless otherwise noted.)

Elustra strides confidently into the hallway, followed by the rest of the group. The northern tunnel extends about sixty feet, and then turns right, but you can see a thick set of iron bars prevents passage through the right turn. There is another greenish flaming area on the stone ceiling, about halfway down the hallway.

The Exchange

Female Human Paladin 3 HP:31/31 | AC/T/FF:21/11/20 | CMD:18 | F:7 R:4 W:4 | Init: +1 | Perc: -1 | Speed: 20

"Yes explore more I suppose. I have no real good ideas on what to do here, will defer to your obvious expertise." As she stands by waiting.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Female Human Barbarian (Unchained) 3 | HP:38/38 | AC/T/FF:18/13/15 | CMD:20 | F:5 R:2 W:1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed: 40

"This look drea...." oh right i'm Aspis, "Wonderful, this place looks wonderful." Orrina mutters, following Elustra down, keeping a safe distance from Jiraiya and his itchy crotch.

Grand Lodge

Female Human Cleric 1 (Herald Caller) | HP:10/10 | AC/T/FF:18/15/15 | CMD:15 | F:3 R:2 W:5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed: 30

"Let us proceed with caution. Yukine, you seem more 'sturdy' than I. Care to take the lead here?"

Elustra motions for Yukine to take the lead down through the dungeon. As they get partway through the northern tunnel, Elustra stops to examine the greenish flaming area in the ceiling.
take 20 perception on the flame (24). Any knowledge checks?

The Exchange

Female Human Paladin 3 HP:31/31 | AC/T/FF:21/11/20 | CMD:18 | F:7 R:4 W:4 | Init: +1 | Perc: -1 | Speed: 20

Proceeding slowly as Elustra takes her time looking around she moves down the hall with the group.
Guessing taking one step at a time with the take 20's going on


The greenish flaming area appears to be nothing more than a continual flame spell, keeping the area lit.

The party advances down the hall with Yukine leading the way and the others following behind, alert for any trickery. The chanting of the Lissalan service continues in the background, uninterrupted.

When you turn corner to make your way down the next corridor, you all hear the unmistakable sound of a rough material sliding over stone, seemingly coming from the wall to your left and behind you.
Everything appears unchanged; the sound was more like a creature on the other side of the wall, but heard very clearly. Then you hear a shuffling sound and a faint metallic "clink" coming from the same area, followed by a low-throated growl.

There is a soft flash of reddish light from the floor under Father Mac as the some magical glyph discharges and he winces and darts back from the expected blast. Instead, a faint humming sound comes from the floor and grows into eldritch words spoken in a commanding voice. The words seem to take on almost physical from as they whirl around the area, bouncing off the walls and floor.

Suddenly, several things happen at once. The wall immediately to the left of the warded area shimmers for a second and then winks out of existence. Through the new opening, you can see a series of iron bars blocking a 15' wide opening. It appears to a cage in a larger room, with other cages in the distance. There is a surprised growl from the area, and Jaraiya's eyes widen in surprise. Father Mac is standing next to the new opening as well, and has a full view of the cage room.

Inside of the cage is a squat, reptilian monster that has eight legs, bony spurs jutting from its back, and eyes that glow with pale green fire.

R1: Father Mac, Jaraiya, Green thing, Yukine, Orrina, Elustra

Yukine INIT: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Orrina INIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Father Mac INIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Elustra INIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Jiraiya INIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Green guy INIT: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

Scarab Sages

Male Human Monk (Unchained) 1 | HP:12/12 | AC/T/FF:15/15/12 | CMD:20 | F:3 R:4 W:2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed: 30

Seeing that the lizard is locked in a cage, Jiraiya leaves it and heads towards the stairs.

Silver Crusade

Male half-elf (Shoreborn) fighter (lore warden) 2 | HP 17/20 | AC 17 / 14 / 13 | F+4 R+4 W+0 | Init +4 | Acro +6 | K A/L +6 | K P/R +7 | Perception +4

Father Mac looks quickly around the room before backing away slowly.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Rest are in case any might help.
K Arcana: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
K Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
+2 trait bonus to identify abilities and weaknesses of creatures
K Planes: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
+2 trait bonus to identify abilities and weaknesses of creatures
K Religion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Father Mac looks at the creature closely to see if he can identify it before moving away. While he recognizes it as a basilisk, he doesn't recall any information about it.

The basilisk looks over the three reminding Aspisfinders and chooses Elustra. It stares at her intently for a moment as it's eyes flash an emerald green. Elustra's skin begins to gray and darken as she begins to panic, a sense of heaviness overcoming her. She tries to turn away, but her movements slow as her skin begins to harden. Within a matter of seconds she has turned completely to stone! Completely immobile and forever frozen in place.

R1: Father Mac, Jaraiya, Green thing, Yukine, Orrina, Elustra
R2: Father Mac, Jaraiya, Green thing, Yukine, Orrina

Who?: 1d3 ⇒ 2 Elustra
Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Silver Crusade

Male half-elf (Shoreborn) fighter (lore warden) 2 | HP 17/20 | AC 17 / 14 / 13 | F+4 R+4 W+0 | Init +4 | Acro +6 | K A/L +6 | K P/R +7 | Perception +4

Father Mac shouts out, "BASILISK!"

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Female Human Barbarian (Unchained) 3 | HP:38/38 | AC/T/FF:18/13/15 | CMD:20 | F:5 R:2 W:1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed: 40

Orrina quickly grabs Elusta-statue and bolts off following Father Mac.

The Exchange

Female Human Paladin 3 HP:31/31 | AC/T/FF:21/11/20 | CMD:18 | F:7 R:4 W:4 | Init: +1 | Perc: -1 | Speed: 20

Seeing her allies going back the way they came she turns around and runs towards to join them.

3x speed, -1Ac

Silver Crusade

Male half-elf (Shoreborn) fighter (lore warden) 2 | HP 17/20 | AC 17 / 14 / 13 | F+4 R+4 W+0 | Init +4 | Acro +6 | K A/L +6 | K P/R +7 | Perception +4

Father Mac moves back toward where they came from, helping Orrina move Elustra to her new corner home. Finished, he spins and waves his whip a bit, ready in case the basilisk somehow follows them.

Move and Drag Elustra. No readied action.
Drag: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Vs CMD unless Elustra can somehow waive?

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Female Human Barbarian (Unchained) 3 | HP:38/38 | AC/T/FF:18/13/15 | CMD:20 | F:5 R:2 W:1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed: 40

I don't think Elustra has a CMD now....

Scarab Sages

Male Human Monk (Unchained) 1 | HP:12/12 | AC/T/FF:15/15/12 | CMD:20 | F:3 R:4 W:2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed: 30

Jiraiya runs all the way to the end of the hall. Ready for the creature to make it's move

Double move and open the door too if i can. Not sure if that is allowed as a swift/free action


Jiraiya tests the gate to the door and finds it to be open.

Since no one can see the creature given their current location, they are unsure what actions the creature takes.

Party up!

Silver Crusade

Male half-elf (Shoreborn) fighter (lore warden) 2 | HP 17/20 | AC 17 / 14 / 13 | F+4 R+4 W+0 | Init +4 | Acro +6 | K A/L +6 | K P/R +7 | Perception +4

Father Mac looks at the others, "does anyone know anything about basilisks? I never thought I'd see one so I never studied them. I don't even know if Jiraiya here would want to f+!+ it!" He looks at StonElustra with a grimace. "I think we want to go the other way, but we need to drag her somehow." After a few moments, he grabs his pack and pulls out his silk rope, "let's secure this around her and I'll go over to the dirty hobo so we can bring her." That said, he begins to rig something that will allow them to drag her.

The Exchange

Female Human Paladin 3 HP:31/31 | AC/T/FF:21/11/20 | CMD:18 | F:7 R:4 W:4 | Init: +1 | Perc: -1 | Speed: 20

"I don't know anything about this beast but it seems to have turned Elustra to stone just by looking at her."
She fetches and unrolls a blanket.
"Maybe we can block it's vision and move on and someone inside can help with Elustra's situation? Anyone have anything else we can string together to make a wall over the cage? Else we may need to somehow slay this beast and hope the magics fade with it's death."

Move action get blanket, std ready to toss it over it's head if it comes out

CMB?": 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Female Human Barbarian (Unchained) 3 | HP:38/38 | AC/T/FF:18/13/15 | CMD:20 | F:5 R:2 W:1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed: 40

Orrina grabs Elustra-statue and quickly proceeds north again.

Silver Crusade

Male half-elf (Shoreborn) fighter (lore warden) 2 | HP 17/20 | AC 17 / 14 / 13 | F+4 R+4 W+0 | Init +4 | Acro +6 | K A/L +6 | K P/R +7 | Perception +4

Father Mac looks at the blanket. Maybe set that over the rope here, and we can raise it from both sides to let everyone pass. Since Orrina is able to move Elustra."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Female Human Barbarian (Unchained) 3 | HP:38/38 | AC/T/FF:18/13/15 | CMD:20 | F:5 R:2 W:1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed: 40

Orrina sets Elustra-statue down and assists Father Mac in blocking the pass, avoiding looking at the monster.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Monk (Unchained) 1 | HP:12/12 | AC/T/FF:15/15/12 | CMD:20 | F:3 R:4 W:2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed: 30

Jiraiya moves through the door, waiting for the others. Preparing any surprises

full defense

Grand Lodge

Female Human Cleric 1 (Herald Caller) | HP:10/10 | AC/T/FF:18/15/15 | CMD:15 | F:3 R:2 W:5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed: 30

Elustra does nothing. She is a statue.


The party quickly moves down the corridor and through the open gate, away from the statue-creating creature. Once out of sight, your survey the area and find another long corridor extending into the distance. It appears a large passage opens up to your left at the end of the hall and three separate corridors branch off from the right side. Which way?

The Exchange

Female Human Paladin 3 HP:31/31 | AC/T/FF:21/11/20 | CMD:18 | F:7 R:4 W:4 | Init: +1 | Perc: -1 | Speed: 20

Calling out
"Anyone there? We require assistance!" She calls out waiting for a response.
if no response then guess the first corridor to our right.


Yukine's plea for help goes unanswered. Instead she hears in distance to the left the sounds of chanting and prayers growing louder. It's likely whatever is happening over there has drowned out her call for assistance.

As the party moves forward towards the sounds, several tunnels meet in this room. Three wooden tables and a number of chairs are stacked here, out of the way, along with a shipping crate about two feet square. To the east, a portion of the stone wall stands ajar a few inches.

The Exchange

Female Human Paladin 3 HP:31/31 | AC/T/FF:21/11/20 | CMD:18 | F:7 R:4 W:4 | Init: +1 | Perc: -1 | Speed: 20

Hearing the chanting she motions for the group to go towards it. "People are here for sure."
Move towards the chanting, knock/open door as needed to get to someone.

Silver Crusade

Male half-elf (Shoreborn) fighter (lore warden) 2 | HP 17/20 | AC 17 / 14 / 13 | F+4 R+4 W+0 | Init +4 | Acro +6 | K A/L +6 | K P/R +7 | Perception +4

Father Mac keeps his eyes open, watching for more basilisks. When they enter the storage(?) room, he immediately walks over to the crate to assess if it's empty.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Female Human Barbarian (Unchained) 3 | HP:38/38 | AC/T/FF:18/13/15 | CMD:20 | F:5 R:2 W:1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed: 40

Orrina moves to the door to the north and checks it for traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


The northern doorway is shrouded by a thick black curtain, and as Yukine approaches, she can see that there is a faint pattern to the black cloth, in the shape of a seven-pointed star.

Knowledge History or Religion DC14:
You recognize the pattern as the Sihedron rune, symbol of ancient Thassilon and its patron goddess, Lissala.

Yukine parts the black curtain with her hand, revealing another room to the north. The chamber is stark and empty, save for a low dais in the center of the room. Upon the dais looms an elaborate rune-carved statue of a creature with a serpent’s body, a woman’s torso, six wings, and a Sihedron rune in place of a head.

Orrina finds no traps in this room.

To the west, an open passage is blocked with thick iron bars, similar to the bars you've seen elsewhere in the complex. The chanting is clearly coming from this barred passageway, accompanied by the sounds of drumming and other strange noises. From its volume, it seems that you are quite close to the source of the sounds; however, nothing can be seen from this chamber.

The Exchange

Female Human Paladin 3 HP:31/31 | AC/T/FF:21/11/20 | CMD:18 | F:7 R:4 W:4 | Init: +1 | Perc: -1 | Speed: 20

K:Religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Glancing at the things she doesn't note anything about them and moves on searching for someone that may know what to do with the stoned companion.

Silver Crusade

Male half-elf (Shoreborn) fighter (lore warden) 2 | HP 17/20 | AC 17 / 14 / 13 | F+4 R+4 W+0 | Init +4 | Acro +6 | K A/L +6 | K P/R +7 | Perception +4

Father Mac steps up to the cloth and starts nodding, "to be expected, this is a Sihedron rune - often associated with Lissala." He readies his whip as they move on.

k: Religion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Perception: bars: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Scarab Sages

Male Human Monk (Unchained) 1 | HP:12/12 | AC/T/FF:15/15/12 | CMD:20 | F:3 R:4 W:2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed: 30

The statue surprises Jiraiya as he starts swinging his sword wildly

"Die Monster!"

atk1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
dmg1: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
atk2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
dmg2: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

The Exchange

Female Human Paladin 3 HP:31/31 | AC/T/FF:21/11/20 | CMD:18 | F:7 R:4 W:4 | Init: +1 | Perc: -1 | Speed: 20

"Calm down, it's just a statue. Here we can leave Elustra here while we look for help, seems like where they store statues."


Whoosh. Whoosh.

The statue stands stoically still, unmoving as the party enters the room. However, as Jiraiya swings his wild sword towards the statue, he manages to swing past the large creature twice without hitting it. Jiraiya's actions seem to have triggered something in the statue as it rises to the a full grown 12 feet in height. With one tremendous display of strength, the statue brings its fist down into Jiraiya's chest and cracks every rib in his body. The statue's fist burst through the back of Jiraiya's body and explodes out of his back. As the life blinks out of the monks face, the statue withdraws his hand and lets the monk fall to the floor in a bloody mess. Critical hit, 24 damage

Turning to Yukine, the statue throws a bloody punch at her face and connects as well, breaking several of her cheekbones. 12 damage

R1: Elustra, Statue, Orrina, Jiraiya, Father Mac, Yukine

GM:

Elustra INIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Father Mac INIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Jiraiya INIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Orrina INIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Yukine INIT: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Statue INIT: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

Statue attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Statue confirm: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Statue attack yukine: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
2d8 + 10 ⇒ (8, 6) + 10 = 24
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Scarab Sages

Male Human Monk (Unchained) 1 | HP:12/12 | AC/T/FF:15/15/12 | CMD:20 | F:3 R:4 W:2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed: 30

"With my last breath.... I curse that Dwarf whore.." as Jiraiya fades into the darkness, lying face first in a pool of his own blood

con: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
con: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Silver Crusade

Male half-elf (Shoreborn) fighter (lore warden) 2 | HP 17/20 | AC 17 / 14 / 13 | F+4 R+4 W+0 | Init +4 | Acro +6 | K A/L +6 | K P/R +7 | Perception +4

Father Mac watches the Jiraiya drop at the feet of the statue, "gods be damned, I was starting to like the dirty hobo!" Instinctively, he snaps his whip out, aiming for the statue's arm.

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Scorpion Whip: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The Exchange

Female Human Paladin 3 HP:31/31 | AC/T/FF:21/11/20 | CMD:18 | F:7 R:4 W:4 | Init: +1 | Perc: -1 | Speed: 20

Taking a step forward she quickly touches her cheek, wounds healing instantly. Blade in hand she brings it down on the creature.
LoH: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 2 = 8 (Blessed Touch, Fey Foundling)
Att: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 - 1 = 18
Dmg: 1d10 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 3 = 10

HP: 27/31

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Female Human Barbarian (Unchained) 3 | HP:38/38 | AC/T/FF:18/13/15 | CMD:20 | F:5 R:2 W:1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed: 40

With a war-like screan, Orrina draws her greatsword while stepping forward and attacking!

Rage round 1/9, AC 16, HP 28+4/28+4

To Hit: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (6, 1) + 9 = 16


The life winks of Jaraiya as the monk takes his last breath on Golarion.

The lore warden's whip cracks loudly as it snaps into open air beside the large animated statue. Yukine slides to the southwest corner and lands a blow with her blade into the statue. Orrina quickly piles on with another blow that just barely catches the opposite corner of the statue.

Father Mac:
Father Mac identifies this construct as a stone guardian golem. These golems are typically used as guardians of treasures and important areas. Often equipped with rings or symbols, they do not attack anyone who wears the appropriate symbol.

The golem attacks both Yukine and Orrina with its stone fists. Yukine is able to dodge the blow but Orrina isn't so luck as the fist crashes into her left shoulder (12 damage).

Jiraiya gasps loudly as the Gods intervene and once more breathe life into his unconscious body. Stable, unconscious at -11 HP.

R2: Elustra, Statue, Orrina, Jiraiya, Father Mac, Yukine

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Silver Crusade

Male half-elf (Shoreborn) fighter (lore warden) 2 | HP 17/20 | AC 17 / 14 / 13 | F+4 R+4 W+0 | Init +4 | Acro +6 | K A/L +6 | K P/R +7 | Perception +4

"Does anyone have a Sihedron on them? This is a guardian golem! We probably want to leave it alone!" He sees Jiraiya's eyes flutter and calls over, "can you get out of there safely?"

Action to come after meeting at 11.

The Exchange

Female Human Paladin 3 HP:31/31 | AC/T/FF:21/11/20 | CMD:18 | F:7 R:4 W:4 | Init: +1 | Perc: -1 | Speed: 20

Taking a step up she waits for Orrina to do the same before attacking.
Assuming both trying to get into flank before attack

Att: 1d20 + 8 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 1 + 2 = 13
Dmg: 1d10 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 3 = 19

"Doubt it cares at this point" as she does a heavy swing at the creature.

Silver Crusade

Male half-elf (Shoreborn) fighter (lore warden) 2 | HP 17/20 | AC 17 / 14 / 13 | F+4 R+4 W+0 | Init +4 | Acro +6 | K A/L +6 | K P/R +7 | Perception +4

Father Mac watches Yukine and Orrina assume the position and grunts his agreement. His arm rises and falls and another sharp crack fills the air.

Scorpion Whip: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Female Human Barbarian (Unchained) 3 | HP:38/38 | AC/T/FF:18/13/15 | CMD:20 | F:5 R:2 W:1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed: 40

Orrina reels from the smash, steps up again to flank and attacks!

Rage round 2/9, AC 16, HP 20+0/28+4

To Hit: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 2 = 28
Damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (6, 4) + 9 = 19


Father Mac and Orrina continue to pile on damage on the statue. Orrina's final attack cracks the statue in half and causes the upper portion to fall backwards onto the floor.

Out of initiative!

101 to 150 of 208 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM ShadowLord's PFS #3-21: The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.