Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Eternal Horizons - Fallsvale Tavern (Inactive)

Game Master Jacob DeCourcey

This is where players in the eternal horizons campaign all come together to plot out their adventures.


101 to 150 of 215 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

"Did you sleep well Rosa? and no, I have no idea when the others will wake up... wait, here's one of them now." She starts out talking to Rosa, then switches just as fast, "Hi there, Good Morning!" she says to Ira.


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

"Yes, we may as well eat." Gaius agrees with Mierra and sits down to share her simple breakfast. Seeing Rosa up and about, along with Finn and Ira, Gaius says, "I hope one of us doesn't have to wake the wizard. We should head out soon. I have some basic supplies prepared, are you two stocked up?" He says to the two Asmodean tieflings.


Female Tiefling (Demonspawn) Fighter (Two-Weapon Fighter)/1

Mierra nods to Gaius and gathers up her things "I will wait for everyone outside, I need to stretch my legs, if you need any extra supplies, I have twenty gold for the trip" She hands Gaius her gold pouch and she straps her pack behind her and heads outside the tavern where she begins to stretch her legs.

She goes to the alley beside the tavern and unfurls her sword whips and begins to practice with them. She runs threw some exercises with them while she waits.


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

Rosa brakes some bread and puts it into her Broth and bead, then takes out some long silver chopsticks and starts to eat, she stops seeing that Mierra has some thing to eat she offers the other plate to the Gnome.
In infernal "I see our little king is awake from his dreams of lordship, he was talking to a Mage last night, we could use a Mage of skill, Mierra are you good with your swords, in a fight we will have to use magic to keep you safe, If the little king likes is bow then It looks like us get close in to kill" she ends her eating and places away her silver chopsticks.


Female Hungerseed Tiefling Wild Rager 1

Ira gives the gnome a nod, but remains silent. She seems intent on being gone from the tavern as soon as possible, but only due to the many people there, not the mission.

She will remain at the table, responding vaguely with grunts when necessary, until everyone is here and we're ready to go. Having had a "good" chat with Chuffy the night before, she's on his side for him joining the party, but it won't crush her if he doesn't end up with them. I'll be away for the next 7 hours or so.


Male small aasimar (angelkin) Paladin (Shining Knight) 3 smite evil 1/1 LoH 5/5 Std action heal 2/2 AC 23[21 no shield) touch 12, flat-footed 22(20 no shield) CMD 18 Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +6

Gimlet enters the inn common room anxious and excited. He grabs rations for the road and buys some waterskins. He gets some food wrapped to go. He addresses his new companions.

"We can eat on the trail. I am sure our nature man can rustle up some good things to eat on the go. We are burning daylight. Chuffy, you can come with us."

"Good morning ladies, I would hate to hurry your breakfast, but it is such a beautiful day and bad guys need a lesson."

Taldor

Male Human Wizard / Level 1

Waking up in the morning and stepping out of his room to go to the "dining" hall. Amar grabs some bread and water and stroll to others. Well, I am ready at least and my spells are prepared for this day. About our supplies I am unfortunately to say that I don´t have any penny left since I had to prepare for the possible dangers. Two scrolls with food for the next 10 days although I would need to buy some more... or just to cook up some of the animals in the nature.


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

As she gets up she nods says in common
"I have provisions for myself Gaius yes"

then in Infernal she say.

"sister of the blood, I have never seen you type before, which is not saying much for our kinds, Well meet, I am Rosa Luminass a servant of the hells, if you need any help in this semi-civilized place you need only ask"
She nods her head and gos to wash into the hot tub room.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

"Rosa thanks, I've already eaten a little. But there's always room for more." She rubs her tummy which is slim and doesn't look like it could hold that much. She digs in and enjoys the bread and broth. "Innkeeper, more beer please!" When the beer comes, she waters it down just a little, it IS just breakfast after all, and drinks it, happily enjoying her second breakfast and beer.

"Looks like you are all pretty much ready to leave. And here I am still waiting for half my group to wake up. Seems they opted to sleep in this morning a little. But I'm sure they'll be up soon."

"Oh, here's another one now! Hi Gimlet! Yes I know it's getting late but we're waiting for Tensen and maybe Chuff. And there's a few more supplies I want to get in town, so as soon as I'm done with breakfast, I'm going shopping!"


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

True to her word, as soon as Finn is done with breakfast, she hops off her chair and runs off into Fallsvale to pick up a few more items for the trip. Without a rogue in the party, she makes sure to get a collapsible 10' pole, a grappling hook, checks to make sure she has rope, and pitons and a small hammer for them. Of course she can barely carry all this stuff, but she's got it! She trudges back to the tavern after shopping and slowly sits down, setting down her overloaded pack.

"I'm gonna need help carrying all this stuff. It's heavy!" she pants out, exhausted. Strength is obviously NOT her forte.


HP 38 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 18 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +8

"Sounds like we're ready to roll people. We meet outside in 15 minutes, make sure you're ready." Gaius says the other members of the Red Hand. He will then go outside, and purchase a chicken. He will slit its throat over a bowl and after draining the blood, put his hand palm down into it before pressing it over his face. This leaves a bloody handprint obscuring his visage, and is an intimidating sight if only for its grotesqueness. He then drinks the rest of the blood, and devours most of the chicken raw. After this is complete he waits patiently outside with Mierra for the rest of his group to assemble.

This will be my last in character post until the game kicks off for real. I'll still be chatting in the discussion thread for a while though b4 I hit the sack.


Female Hungerseed Tiefling Wild Rager 1

Where is there collapsible 10' pole :o

"Sorry little one, I've got as much as I can carry already, but do you think we'll need two poles?"

Ira rather obviously has a 10' ft. pole already lying with her pack, which looks incredibly heavy. She picks it up with one hand, muscles bulging.

"Hmm, with this armor it probably wouldn't slow me down any more though." she says, and takes the other gear from Fionn.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

"Oops, well now we have two, but they might come in handy if we have to build a travois or something. Thanks!" She lets Ira shift some of the load, but not too much. "I don't want to load you down too much either... maybe if each of the others takes a little, it won't be a burden on anyone."

I just assume the 10' poles are collapsible, otherwise how would you carry them? besides, you could make your own non-collapsible one for free in the wilderness just by cutting a branch or a sapling.


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

Rosa walks the front of the in where Gaius now sits with redface,
"most fetching, I have just been to get a few things from the market, here you may need this" She tosses him and the others each a Child's whistle. "Each has its own tone, for when we are out of sight, and old combat trick, one toot for all is right and two fast ones for I am in trouble, trust me it may save your skin


Female Tiefling (Demonspawn) Fighter (Two-Weapon Fighter)/1

Mierra winds her Urumi's around her waist, being careful not to cut herself with them. She bends down a looks over the whistle that Rosa has given her. She makes a thoughtful noise and slides into a holder on her belt.

"Good idea, thanks!" She smiles with all of her teeth. She checks her throwing darts and her bindings on her armor and smiles. "Good to go!"

Taldor

Male Human Wizard / Level 1

Coming out with his backpack on his back, dagger and spellbook & -components hanging from his belt. Nodding to the others and looking at the direction of gate Yes, I would agree that we are ready now or am I missing someone? and catches the whistle when Rosa throws it at him Thank you... I guess we forgot our formalities but I am Amar, wizard of our group. and addresses to other members of the group same time specializing to all magic there exist. I also posses quite knowledge of nature and geography. One thing seems to be disadvantage for me with you and that appears to be my lack of sight during night. We might want to discuss that later during our trip but otherwise for now, it is irrevelant


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

Rosa stand up she full 7'2" and lifts one handed her massive 7 foot long great sword into place on her back, I am ready


Male Human Lion Shaman 1

Tensen lets out a great yawn as he enters the common room of the tavern, looking quite surprised he is one of the last up. "Good morning, small ones!" Tensen shouts out to the gnomes. "Quiet one, I never got your name before heading out last night."

He quickly takes note that his party members are getting ready to leave and nods at Gimlet. "I am ready to leave anytime. Lillith should be able to scrounge us up some food. As for supplies, I only carry the basics with me." He hands Finn a small sack, holding 35gp. "If you think we should need anything else, pick it up for the group. I will be waiting on the outskirts of town with Lillith, ready to leave. I'm sure she grows impatient, ready to hunt. Bring the green one with us, and our group will have no trouble reaching our destination." After waiting to get Ira's name, Tensen heads out the door to find his companion and wait outside the city.

Mothers day means not a lot of posting - presume I am ready to go when the group is! Finn, buy anything you deem necessary. I am also quite under my carrying capacity if you need me to carry anything.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Finn ogles the 35 gp and wonders what else the party might need... She has a few ideas for some more items, but thinks carefully on it, as overloaded is as bad as underequipped. She finally makes a decision and heads out to do a little more shopping... she passes by the other group with a jaunty Hi! good luck to you all! and runs off to the marketplace.

seeing the others with signal whistles she decides that's a good idea and picks up 5 of them, also paper, and a map case so we can draw our own map (she already has ink and pens). also a pound of tobacco and a pound of pepper for trade goods - might come in handy. and in case we come back with a prisoner - a set of manacles

When she returns from the marketplace, Finn finds Tensen outside and hands him a whistle as well as 20 gp in change. Then she goes back inside to find Ira, Gimlet and maybe Chuff as well.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Finn waits in the tavern to accost Chuff when he comes down to tell him that Tensen has had a change of heart and he's welcome to come with us if he still wants to.

In the meantime, she will spend her time trying to get Ira to open up a bit as well, at least tell us her name iirc, she hasn't done that much yet. But in irrepressible fashion, she'll keep trying whether Ira is responsive or not.


Male Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1

A man walks into the tavern, blinking a few times to help his eyes adjust as he looks around the room. Removing his cap, he takes an empty seat at the end of the bar.

Noting the commotion, he surreptitiously observes the goings-on, and before long, he asks the barkeep, "What's all this about?"


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Jackson - look in the discussion thread, gotta run now


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

Rosa notes the Human walk past on hes way to the Inn, after he has gone in she sniffs the air and say "Bard, with that hat and the smell the perfume, seems we missed the entertainment"


Female Tiefling (Demonspawn) Fighter (Two-Weapon Fighter)/1

Mierra laughs at Rosa's comment and brings out a few of her throwing darts. She checks the balance and sharpness and tosses it up in the air a few times. She places it back into the slot on her arm with the rest.

She takes out her waterskins and goes to fill them at the well outside the tavern before returning to her group.

Taldor

Male Human Wizard / Level 1

Amar laughs and gives a small smile Well... bards are what they are: walking flowers with sweet tongue but not so impressive "sword"s in all meanings and laughs more although it is also same with us wizards... However, I can at least play around with "Enlarge Person" spell or "Extend" metamagic


Female Hungerseed Tiefling Wild Rager 1

Ira stays at her seat during the time Finn is off shopping (again), and after some prodding by the gnome she does open up somewhat.

"My name is Ira, I'm from a long ways away. I don't fit in much, so it's good to be part of a group. I hope that I don't hurt any of you, I'm getting better at that..."

She seems distracted for a moment.

"Is that green one coming? He was a fun little creature."


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Well, Ira, it's nice to properly meet ya... You know I'm Finn, right? and it's always good to be part of a group. I hope you don't hurt us too, but I'm good at fixing people who are hurt. Do you regularly hurt your friends? I hope not!" She smiles at Ira. "Don't worry about things that haven't happened yet, I say."

"As for Chuff, I don't know yet if he's coming with us... he hasn't said yet. I agree he might be fun to have along. I don't know why but even though I have this niggling little distrust of him, I also kinda like him. I think maybe it's just cause he's a goblin, but he seems like a nice goblin."

She turns to the new fellow who just entered and smiles, then back to Ira. "I wonder who that guy is... he's kinda cute. I could go for him if he wasn't so tall... maybe I could anyway." She gives Ira a broad wink and a grin.

She calls out across the room to Jackson, "Hi there, new guy, we're saddling up for some adventure in the west marches... that's what's going on right now. There's two groups of us, and we're all going after the same bounty. It should be interesting. My name's Finn by the way. What's yours and what brings you to Fallsvale?"


As I enter the tavern, I can see already a couple of groups chatting around. Hi I say in general to all. I sit on a table and look around for a barmaid. As I spot one I call A Beer lassie, please


Female Hungerseed Tiefling Wild Rager 1

Ira goes silent as Finn speaks, and blushes slightly when she talks about the newcomer. She is content with letting the gnome do any talking and socializing that's necessary, glad that they should soon be leaving the tavern.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

"Hi there!" says a short, blue-haired gnome with sparkling grey eyes. A well-stocked pack sits on the ground near her feet. She waves at the newcomer from across the tavern. "I'm Finn. Why don't you join me and Ira here for a drink?"

Taldor

Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

"Hi. My name is Axcayacatl, but people call me Ax. I´ll ask the bartender to take my beer to your table. thanks for inviting me over. Ax looks around the tavern asking himself if there is a way to make a living in these parts.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

"Nice to meet you, Ax. This is Ira." She gestures to Ira sitting at the same table. "What brings you to Fallsvale? I think we're all here for exploration and adventure, with the hopes of getting rich too, of course. Of course we all measure riches differently I guess." She gives Ax an engaging smile and her eyes twinkle as she talks.

Taldor

Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

"Nice to meet you Ira." He says as he takes a sit with his back to the wall. "I have been looking for some occupation for some time and I was told this is a good place to find a way to make some money" He said trying hard not to look into anybodies eyes. He thinks avoiding "looks" is a good way to avoid trouble. He breathes deeply and ask directly "Are you looking for some help?"


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

"I can't say, we are kind of a full house right now, but that new fellow over there with the hat just walked in... and Chuff is around here somewhere too... I thought he might come with us, but maybe you can group up with them. The person to really talk to would be Tensen. He's kinda shaping up to be our leader, even though we haven't really talked about it much. Anyway, I'm sure you'll find a group, even if it isn't ours. You've the look of someone with some skills anyway, and I'm sure you'd be welcome in any group." Finn takes a deep breath after all that talking and then a sip of her beer. "Anyway," she says, in a much more subdued voice, "it's not really my decision, yanno?"

gm will only allow 4, max 5 in a pinch, characters in each group, so we're kinda limited on what we can do here as far as adding characters to our group. But there are enough for 2 groups of 4 and a group of 3, so that could work.

Taldor

Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Ax approaches a quiet individual sitting at the end of the bar and asks "Hi there, are you looking to make a living in these parts and do some adventuring? We might be able to link with this fella Chuff. Do you know him?"


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Finn hops off her seat and bids a jaunty farewell to everyone in the tavern. She gives a tug on Ira's tunic and says, "Time to go meet the others." She heads outside where she looks for Tensen and waits for Gimlet.


Male Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1

Jackson nods politely to the gnome, and begins to collect himself to move. Before he can stand off the stool, a half-elf with the look of a woodsman approaches from the same table. "I don't know any Chuff, but I'm here for some adventure." He offers the half-elf a stool before introducing himself. "The name's Jackson Fox. Y'can call me Jack. Apparently there's a boun'y out or somethin', but t'tell ya the truth, I don' see bounty-huntin' as a terribly good use of m'resources." Leaning forward, he continues in conspiratorial whisper. "I'm actually out here to conduct an expedition into the west. Now, normally I wouldn' be so upfront about my business, but you look like a fella that might be of some use in an endeavor not unlike the one I find m'self in pursuit of, if'n yer interested." Leaning back again, Jack pounds on the bar for a drink. "Dwarven whiskey. Two fingers, splash o' water."


The bartender kindly obliges to Jackson's request. When he brings the drinks around, he leans in to Jackson and says

Jackson:
Hey pal. I'm glad to see a normal looking fellow in here for a change. If you're going off to the west, I've got a hot tip for ya. That X on the map; It's an old gully that's got some rooms built into the sides. It used to be a lab for some crazy folk that died long ago. I hear they left some stuff behind.

Taldor

Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

"My name is Axcayacatl, but I have allways been called Ax.. shorter... I gather. I am interested in going out West, but we cannot go this by ourselves. We need at least another adventurer. A fighter would be nice." Ax brings the tankard to his lips and sips some beer. No a very good one, he thinks, but what else to expect. Looking into Jacksons eyes, he asks "What do you mean by going out West. I am not familiar with those parts."

Taldor

Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

"Are you going exploring" Ax asks Jackson. "Did the bartender tell you anything interesting" He adds.


Male Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1

Jack sips his drink, listening intently to the bartender's advice. "Much obliged, friend. Many thanks," he says, flashing a grin and fishing out a handful of silver along with the copper for his drink. Turning back to the half-elf, he picks the conversation back up in the elven language. His accent is boorish, provincial, and he speaks it through his nose, but it's otherwise understandable. He struggles to find some words, working around the concepts when he must.

Spoiler:
"Well met, friend Ax. West is land unexplored. There is much treasure and history... dead from our knowing. Winemaster talks of place good for looking."
Looking around again, he nods,continuing in common. "You're right, though. We could use s'mbody with a good sword-arm. Maybe we should find this Chuff fella' you ment'ned."

Taldor

Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

"The West it is then" Axcayacatl voiced. He sips again from his beer and asks Jackson "Why don't we wait till tomorrow and see if we can get Chuff to join us?"

Taldor

Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

"Bartender" Ax calls with an inquiering smile "Do you have a cot I could use for the night ?"


Male Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1

Jack nods. "Sounds like a plan. I'll need to get organized, maybe pick up a few supplies. We'll find Chuff, or maybe som'ne else'l show up. We should leave at dawn, make the most of th' day. Sound good t' you, Ax?"


Ax, we aren't tracking tavern expenses.

The bartender replies Sure do. First room on the right down that hall. Pick any one that isn't occupied.

Taldor

Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Ax nods to Jackson and says "An early departure is good. 9 hours from now is Ok?". Ax smiles appreciatively to the bartender and leaves the common room.

Taldor

Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

Ax wakes up from an unconfortable night sleeping in a small cot. After dipping his head in a cold water bucket, he approaches the bartender and asks "Good morning. Thanks for the cot. Have you seen the fella I was chatting with last night? I think his name was Jackson".


Male Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1

Jack walks into the tavern, his hat on his head and a backpack loaded with supplies strapped to his back. "Mornin' Ax. 'd y'sleep in the crick or someth'n'? Y'r lokin' a bit...damp."

Taldor

Male Half-Elf Ranger 1

"Good afternoon Jackson. I was looking for you earlier but had to leave to do some a
errands [b] . As Axcayacatl enters the tavern and says hi to Jackson, he drops on a chair clearly tired from his days chores. [b] "I was told this guy Chuffy came around last night and decided to join those gals I chatted with yesterday"
Ax added and looked around to see if he could catch the eye of the bartender.


Male Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1

Jackson does a quick double-take. "Afternoon?!" He steps back outside, reappearing a short moment later. "Well, take me f'r a fool! Here I been all turned around, what with west bein' th' other way 'n all! 's a wonder I ever managed t' get here in th' first place! It'll sure be nice hav'n' a bon-a-fide track'r t' tell me which way's north, I tell ya." Jack unloads his pack and pulls up a chair at the nearest empty table. "So we're still' lookin' for a rough-n-tumble melee master to join our expedition, eh? I guess that's a day lost, then. If there's one thing I've learned, it's t' never go expeditionin' without a good sword backin' y' up." Jackson takes his hat off and sets it on the table, leaning back in the chair and propping his boots up on the table. "Yessir, sometimes it jus' comes down t' uncivilized swashbucklin' out there. Pissed off natives, pissed off clients, 'n pissed off women, they've all got one thing in common: Jack's tongue got him in trouble, an' it ain't gonna get 'im out."

101 to 150 of 215 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Eternal Horizons - Fallsvale Tavern All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.