Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Doug M's Way of the Wicked (Inactive)

Game Master Douglas Muir 406

Follow the Way of the Wicked, the award-winning AP from Fire Mountain games.

The wickedness continues in Way of the Wicked Part II: The Dark Tower!


451 to 500 of 12,164 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+5; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Jax would have moved down the stairs with Edwin, I only brought up the Chimney over confusing with Morsum going down and thinking with the rope we could make it, oops! Cimu's right that Jax pretty much follows behind the tanky Edwin. He'd have asked Grumblejack to follow as well.

Also, Bref, didn't you pick up the small crossbow? If you didn't Jax would have taken it.

Jax follows quickly after Edwin, turning the dagger over in his fingers nervously. Great, this is a clusterf@%@. Let's go cut some throats and see if we can save the greenskin. Grumblejack, come on, let's see you swing those fists.

The teifling will charge if there is room, if not, he'll move into the room and throw the extra dagger he has.

Combat:

Charge if room: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 171d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Move + throw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Or if Bref didn't nab the crossbow:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 201d4 ⇒ 2


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Is there a chance we surprise the guards?


No longer active

Surprise round.
Rosa will flick on copy cat before as the others move to attack

Round 1
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 Initi
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 Concentration check
Spells running - Copy Cat

Rosa's head is so painful now she just can not think to cast fire ball, she picks up her club and moves into the fray.

Well I am off to bed, good luck with the fight, GM auto Rosa if ya like TTFN GM Spugs


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

you now what i never got the answer about the crossbow, I assumed it was a light crossbow...why would they have had a small one. lets say you have it, other wise i would have shot them with it.


Hm, so /everyone/ came down the stairs? Well. Okay, I'll allow it.

Just as the guards are opening the door (it opens onto a mess room or dining area), Morsum and Sir Edmin charge.

Sir Edmin's attack is perfect, years of training coming to the fore: the guard's shield is down, carried loosely at the side, and his head is turned, exposing a few square inches of vulnerable flesh above his chain shirt. The sword slides neatly through his neck. The man drops without a sound. Sir Edmin grins: so good to be holding a proper blade again!

Morsum charges behind him, and slashes at the other guard. The man screams, but does not fall.


Jax, if the crossbow, then you'd take the -4 for firing into melee. As it turns out, though, you'd hit anyway.

Jax steps through the doorway and fires the light crossbow taken from the guards upstairs. It hits the remaining guard in the leg, drawing blood but not seriously injuring him.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Thankfully these guards were not Elite Bakers {TM}.

;)

Since one guard dropped and one is getting combined attention from Morsum, Jax and possibly Grumblejack, if it's alright, I will not cast Sleep for now, and as I said I would not cast Charm Person on any guard was already hurt.

Cуровую raises her hand and again blows through her alabaster fingers and this time a white ice shard materializes between her index and middle finger and flies directly into the remaining guard's heart.

Force missile 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Concentration was rolled above.


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Round 1, or 2, or whatever it is if this is being tied together with Goblin vs. Cook, the Chaos in the Kitchen.

Tasting the blood of the guard, Morsum draws himself up and like a shadow his clawed arms surround the guard while his red toothed mouth opens to an unnatural extend seeking to bite off the guards head before he can scream again.

If something else is to happen first delay this. I am not sure whether the guard gets an action or if this is a surprise round.

Attack-bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Attack-claws: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Attack-claws: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Guys, getting ahead a little. We haven't finished Round 2! Rosa, guards and baker have yet to act. Rosa has no ranged attacks so I'll assume she just moves into the hall to get closer; she can charge and attack the remaining guard if she wants to (and has a weapon). Otherwise, I'll do guards and baker shortly.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

I would have followed Morsum and Edmin right in front of Jax. Edmin seems the type who can carry himself, acted gallant towards me since the beginning, and has the pull to get gifts from women in jail. I won't cast if you think I should not this round though.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Sorry, you mentioned the scream and I was not sure whether that was a Surprise Round or a regular round. Morsum's actions will be for next round unless something changes and the guard is no longer a threat.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

If Bref wrote a memoir it would be The Goblin, the Cooks and the Chaos shame he does not write


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Worst cooking show EVER!


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]
Bref wrote:
If Bref wrote a memoir it would be The Goblin, the Cooks and the Chaos shame he does not write

And lets see what is our specialty today. Ah yes, it is Chef von Porkin, I bet he will taste great with bacon.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Show would be killed in the first episode. Maybe second with those rolls.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]
Edmin Al'Roth wrote:
Show would be killed in the first episode. Maybe second with those rolls.

Every chef wants his 15 seconds of fame. Hey Bref, you have any 15 second recipes?


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Jax, you have posted a 1d4 for damage for the L Crossbow, it should be 1d8. Every little bit helps.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+5; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

When it said small before, I was thinking hand crossbow. Oops.


No longer active

GM Rosa Attacks:

GM Rosa dos have a range weapon, fire ball 6/day 1d6DMG but could not get one in v antimagic field roll so its smack on the head time

Round ?
Initi 12
Spells running Copy cat

1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 2 = 15 TH
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 DMG

With the practiced skill of the head Girl of her finishing school Rosa in one move runs up and disciplined the screaming Guard for making such a racket, with sharp but brutal swing to the head.


Okay, back. Posting may be light this evening. Rosa, right, you lost your round 2 action to a failed check against the AM field -- ow. That brings us to the surviving guard and the baker.

1d20 ⇒ 20

The guard may be drunk, but he knows his duty. He takes a step away from the terrifying shadow-creature and raises the alarm horn to his lips...

Blowing the horn provokes an AoO. The guard has stepped out of reach of Morsum, but Sir Edmin can still hit him. The guard's AC is 17, -2 for being drunk, so 15. Edmin still has his charge and Power Attack on for this round. Edmin, you really want to drop this guy.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

No pressure huh?
AoO:1d20 + 5 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 - 1 = 20
Damage:1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9


The dice gods are swinging back and forth on this one!

Sir Edmin strikes. The horn falls from the guard's nerveless fingers.

Behind him, you see the baker run out of the kitchen, pursued by Bref. He is still screaming: "SWEET MITRA IT BIT ME OH GODS SOMEONE HELP PLEASE HELP HELP" He does not turn towards you, but instead runs across the room to a door on the north side. He pulls it

1d100 ⇒ 43

open.


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Seeing the guard fall, the shadow that's real turns and charges at the cook.

Charge attack-bite: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


To be clear: there are three rooms to the east of the big hall. From south to north, they're the kitchen, the mess hall, and this new room. The kitchen and mess hall have doors onto the main hall, but this new room does not.

Bref:
Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21. Okay, the screaming baker has just opened the door. Beyond him, you see a single room that has been split by flimsy wooden partitions into three smaller sections. The section that you can see has a bed, a chest, and a chair.

There are three guards in here. They look disheveled and are only wearing underclothes -- no armor or shields. However, all have drawn swords.

1d100 ⇒ 43
1d100 ⇒ 30
1d100 ⇒ 41

The good news is, none of these guys carry a signal horn. (The drunk guy borrowed the one that should have been in here.) The less good news is, they're all sober.

Initiative for the guards: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12 Hm, not rolling great on initiative so far. The guards will go last.


No longer active

Rosa cast spell (lost to Am) round 1 GM not 2 the ?? was for round 1 or Surprise round.

Copy cat is move action, round 1

if Edmin takes down G2 Rose if she can will do round 2 on cook.


Normally I prefer that people keep attack rolls until they get used -- it minimizes the temptation to forget about bad rolls. In this case it doesn't matter.

Morsum glides forward. His dark hands reach out, seize the baker, and pull him forward to the great jaws. The baker's screams -- and his life -- are brought to a sudden and horrible end.

Everyone else can act. Oh, and Grumblejack is bringing up the rear. "Hey! Littl'uns are so fast. Leave some for me!"


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Is there any way we could get a map?

Edmin looks back at the sceaming man running with Toothpick hot on his heals and frowns before running after the judges shadow. Toothpick!Quit playing and shut that fat farger up already!


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

I was charging behind Morty. Do I see thee 3 other guards? If so I will continue towards them to engage.


I'll allow it -- but you have to make a right-angle turn to go through the door, meaning you can't charge.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+5; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Pretty sure Jax can't see into the other room from where he is if they can't charge. So he'll move after Morsum and Edwin and reload the crossbow. If he can see in, he'll reload and fire instead of moving.

Well this is turning into a bunch of fun. Let's open all the doors why don't we? We're going to be standing on top of a pile of bodies at this rate..


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:

To be clear: there are three rooms to the east of the big hall. From south to north, they're the kitchen, the mess hall, and this new room. The kitchen and mess hall have doors onto the main hall, but this new room does not.

** spoiler omitted **

I'm confused was the cook opening a door into the room with the three guards? Or does the third room not have a door? A map would be helpful if you have one.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Ok, move no closer than 10" from them, and try to set up some flanking or get 2 of the guards side by side so I can Cleave.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

DM DM
Did my Force Missile to the guard get counted? Keeping track of spells used.


Zimu -- yes it did. Judge -- the cook was opening a room into the room with the 3 guards. Think of it this way: the "east wing" of this building consists of three rooms. From south to north they are kitchen, mess hall, and this new room. Kitchen and mess hall open on their western sides onto the Great Hall, which runs north-south. This third room does not, so the inhabitants must enter and exit through the mess hall (unless they have another exit that you can't see yet).


So: new round, new combat. So far we have Edmin (action: moves just outside the door, readies an attack, waits for one or more guards to come to him.) What is everyone else doing?

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Morsum and Bref are already in the mess hall. Everyone else is still outside in the Great Hall.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

So, the cook ran out of the kitchen and then into the mess hall where he was trying to get to these guards who are in a barracks of some sort off of the mess hall? Just want to make sure that I understand.


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Morsum will grab the cook and drag him out of the way hoping that the guards did not see. If he has time, he will then ready an attack to bite the first guard to exit.

If the guards are alerted, he will charge in and hit the first one, hoping to get one with a horn.

Charge-attack-bite: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 2 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Use this without the +2 charge if the guards were not alerted and Morsum is waiting.


No longer active

Round 3
Initi 12
Spells running - Copy cat

Like some shot out of a horror film, blood sprays fly and guts fall all around as Rosa calmly walks across. steps over the dead into the with the three guards. The others dash about hitting and striking down all who stand in there way. The look on her face is utterly impassive as she takes in the events around her.

Any thing that gets close to her get it any thing in range gets shot with a fire ball.

She dos not even seem to be braking a sweat.

if she needs to fire ball
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 v AMF

A look of mild annoyance on her face as yet again she can not push past the magic ward.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Jax Naismith wrote:
Well this is turning into a bunch of fun. Let's open all the doors why don't we? We're going to be standing on top of a pile of bodies at this rate..

-

..."As long as we're the ones doing the standing."


Guys, the cook is dead. Was that not clear enough?


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

I know the cook is dead, and probably headless. Morsum was going to drag him out of the way on the slim chance that these guards were sleeping and had not noticed the bloody body before the doorway.


Judge, that's right. The baker ran from kitchen, to mess hall, to this room -- which seems to be some sort of barracks or dormitory -- hoping to get the guards' help. The guards were asleep in here; they have grabbed their weapons but do not have armor or shields.

Morsum rushes past Sir Edmin and slashes at one of the guards, drawing blood.

1d3 ⇒ 3

"It's a breakout!" shouts one guard. "It's some kind of monster!" screams a second. "It killed poor Gregor! Blessed saints, did you see that?" "Aaaah! It hit me, it hit me!"

"I see it!" snaps the third guard. "If it can touch us, we can touch it! Surround it and bring it down!"

Morsum has acted. Edmin, you'll lose your attack if the guards don't charge -- which, since Morsum rushed in, it looks like they won't. (You'll still have a standard action, which you could use to activate your teamwork feat, or for something else.) Rosa couldn't overcome the AMW. Grumblejack, bringing up the rear, is still a round away. So that leaves Bref, Jax, the Judge, and Zimu, and then the guards act.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:216/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

I will move in next round, I don't want to waist my TW on 3 naked guards.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169+5; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

I had already posted what Jax would do, he moves in and reloads his crossbow.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Concentration 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18 to use Charm Person

As swift as the north wind Cуровую heads past her companions, "I need one of those men unhurt, this Game is starting to get serious, we need more pieces on our side."

Cуровую will try to get line of sight on whomever the frontline people have spotted, but will target a guard that is uninjured. DC 16 once I get 30 ft. from a guard.


Okay. That leaves Bref, Zimu and the Judge.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Judge goes to one of the downed drunk guards and begins to strip off his armor (assuming it is light armor of some sort) and takes any weapons he has.

He makes sure that he is within 100 feet of Morsum.

I assume that Bref would try to flank and eat one of them. He has not been on in several hours. I say DMPC him, or one of us can roll for him.


The guards so far have all been wearing standard issue chain shirts. I'll DMPC Bref and Zima if they don't show up before bedtime here.


Male Dhampir Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 231/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Cуровую зиму - posted. Only Bref left.


Oh, missed that! Thanks, Judge. Well, okay. I will retcon a little and let Zimu try a Charm before Morsum charges. Let's see a Will save for that guy.

1d3 ⇒ 1

1d20 ⇒ 2 Wow, that fails even with the +5 for being threatened. Go Zimu.

Zimu concentrates past the buzzing, grating whine of the magic ward. She reaches out, reaches out... the guard's mind is there, a thing that can be touched and molded... this is not as it seems. we are your friends, or could be. stand down. stand down.

The bald guard suddenly looks puzzled and lowers his sword. "Wait... wait, men. Maybe we should talk about this."

451 to 500 of 12,164 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Doug M's Way of the Wicked Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.