Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Stephens Serpents Skull Campaign - Chp1:The Smugglers Shiv (Inactive)

Game Master terok

With the defeat of the dark Dryad and surviving many of the islands others challenges, the party is well on their way to becoming the Shiv's masters...only Ieana stands in their way...


1,051 to 1,100 of 3,325 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Male Human 5th level Druid
Stats:
Init +1 Perception +11 AC 20 Tch 13 FF 19 HP 50 Fort+6(+7 vs disease) Ref+2 Will+7 Spd 20' CMB +8 CMD 21 Acro-2*Climb+6*Esc Art-2*Spellcraft+5 Stealth-2*Swim +6 ACP -2 (shield)

Round 3

Nim grunts in unexpected disgust as the cannibals seemingly find the entanglement of little hindrance. Nevertheless, Nim orders Wicewakan to attack as they both rush forward to meet the oncoming horde. move actions: Nim to K/L 3/4 and Wic to K 5
Handle animal check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 success

As Wicewakan closes with the hard charging cannibal he lunges at the man's leg attempting to latch on and drag the native down...
standard action attack w/bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
free trip attempt: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Nim moves up and using his large size strikes with his spear before even reaching the cannibal...
standard action attack w/spear: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 2) + 7 = 11

Current status:
Nim -- AC: 13 HP: 21 of 21
Wicewakan -- AC: 14 HP: 23 of 23
Longstrider (Nim): expires in 1 hr 55 min
Enlarge Person (Nim): round 18


Anton, let a few of them up the stairs, we can handle those!


Yeah, I am ready to break some Cannibal skulls!


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

"Okay, get ready!" Might not get to post again until evening, so...

Round 4, Initiative 23:
Anton steps back a bit to get a clearer shot at Red, and takes a good, hard swing at the cannibals' leader with his lucerne hammer. That done, he shifts a bit toward toward Tragershen.

5' step up to I15
Power Attack w/lucerne hammer (incl. Perceive the Enemy): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23
...for 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 damage

Move to I13

Round 4, in case of AoO:
Power Attack w/lucerne hammer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
...for 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 damage


HP 39/30, AC- 11 (15 MA) T- 11 FF- 10 (14MA), CMD- 12, F +6, R +4, W +7, P +7, In +5

Just a note, you can't combine a 5 foot step with movement.


Male Human (Varisian) Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim archetype) 5

Round 3: 15/15 HP, AC 14

Mihai moves to one side, tucks his head to his chest and puts his hands together in prayer. Muttering "I call upon you Sinashakti, bend their path and gird their mind... Guide them!" throwing his head back and flinging his arms out. As he does so an intangible wave of energy floods from the Varisian. Those that are friendly to him soak up some of the wave and feel their mind harden to adversity as well as a sense of greater surety in their hands as they grip their weapons.

Move to H,9; Cast bless - which should hit everyone by my count. (50ft burst centered on Mihai)
Bless (+1 attack and +1 saves vs Fear) in effect until Round 23


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3
Aedalis Omathi wrote:
Just a note, you can't combine a 5 foot step with movement.

Oops! Went so long not being able to take a 5' step, I forgot. Guess I'll just stay where I stepped to, then. ;)


In case you are wondering, on the map the cannibals with the red circle are sleep and prone.
The cannibals with the blue outline are entangled in the spell and currently are held fast. Sorry was pretty busy last couple of days.
I will also be out of town Friday-Sunday so no map updates after tonight so we might slow down a little if people can't decide what to do because of map confusion.

Order of Combat: Cannibal Wars Round 3:
Anton 23 *gone
Aedalis 21 *gone
Gelik 19 *gone
Tragershen 17 *gone
Aerys 12 delay
Sasha 6a delay
Jask 6b delay
Cannibals 4a *gone
Klorak 4b *gone
Nim 4c *gone
Wic 4d *gone
Corbrius 3 *gone
Mihai 3b *gone

Nim and Wic move up, Wic misses the Cannibal, but Nim hits him hard but the man is still standing.
That is until Corbrius rushes up and runs him through!

Mihai then uses Bless to enchant the group.


Order of Combat: Cannibal Wars Round 4:
Anton 23 *gone
Aedalis 21
Gelik 19
Tragershen 17
Aerys 12
Sasha 6a
Jask 6b
Cannibals 4a
Klorak 4b
Nim 4c
Wic 4d
Corbrius 3
Mihai 3b

I moved Mihai to I9 since the bless would be blocked by a wall otherwise.

Anton attacks then moves back to I13. This draws 2 AOO's from the Cannibals in front of him.
Scimitar atk 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 dam 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Hit!
Scimitar atk 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 dam 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

One blow is accurate enough to strike Anton and remove his ward.

Aedalis is up. Updated map is here:
Round 4 Map


Male Human (Varisian) Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim archetype) 5
DM Stephen wrote:
I moved Mihai to I9 since the bless would be blocked by a wall otherwise.

No problems, and thanks boss :)


HP 39/30, AC- 11 (15 MA) T- 11 FF- 10 (14MA), CMD- 12, F +6, R +4, W +7, P +7, In +5

I think Anton wanted to keep the 5 foot step rather than the move action, judging from his last post. My action will depend on whether Anton actually provoked AOO's and was hit.


HP 39/30, AC- 11 (15 MA) T- 11 FF- 10 (14MA), CMD- 12, F +6, R +4, W +7, P +7, In +5

If Anton's ward is indeed gone-

As Aedalis feels the ward he placed upon Anton dissipate, he moves to M4 and places a hand on Corbrius' shoulder, giving him the same magical protection Anton enjoyed until a moment ago.

Ward on Corbrius.

If Anton's ward is not gone-

Aedalis moves to M4 and places a hand on Corbrius' shoulder, focusing his mental powers on twisting fate in the younger man's favor.

Fortune on Corbrius. Remember it can be used on any D20 roll, so it could be used for concentration checks as part of spell combat if your os inclined.


Elven Wizard 5 HPs 27/27 AC 18 FF 14 T 14 CMD 16 Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +4 Init +4 Per +7

Not wanting to advance away from his allies, Tragershen calms himself before the rush of cannibals and awaits the perfect opportunity to unleash his arcane wrath upon them!

Delay to 4e, please.


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3
Aedalis Omathi wrote:
I think Anton wanted to keep the 5 foot step rather than the move action, judging from his last post. My action will depend on whether Anton actually provoked AOO's and was hit.

Yes. I did not wish to provoke, and did not want to swing through soft cover; at the same time, I wanted to block the way to Tragershen. Once I learned my mistake, I was going to keep the 5' step north, since I did not want to take unfair advantage of knowing how high I rolled on the attack.

I wouldn't ask to completely undo things, since Tragershen has already declared an action based on Anton having first attacked and then moved northwest; but in that case, I would've taken a 5' step to I14. But of course, whatever the DM decides is fine with me.


That's fine we can update it to a 5' move to I14 and no AOO.
Will post the NPC actions Sunday night and we can pick up full force again Sunday night/Monday.


HP 39/30, AC- 11 (15 MA) T- 11 FF- 10 (14MA), CMD- 12, F +6, R +4, W +7, P +7, In +5

Then to confirm, Corbrius gets fortune. It is once per round as long as I maintain it, so make sure you get some use out of it, and remember its not strictly a re-roll, its a 'roll twice, take higher result'.


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

Round 4, Initiative 23, revised repost

Anton continues looking sharply at Red, and makes a good, hard thrust at the cannibals' leader with the spearpoint of his lucerne hammer.

Power Attack w/lucerne hammer (incl. Perceive the Enemy and soft cover): 1d20 + 3 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 - 4 = 19
...for 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 damage
5' step up to I14

The diminutive scout manages to slide his polearm to the side of the barbarian between them, and stabs Red in the belly; then he pulls it out, spraying red blood on the green grass at the dangerous man's feet. That done, he shifts a bit toward Tragershen, to let the cannibals up the steps -- to their doom.

"Angry? Hungry? I'm right here; come and get me." Anton grins and beckons.

Current Status:
AC 22 (20 +Ward), HP 18/18
Ward (+2 bonus to AC and Saves until hit or failing a saving throw)


Gelik stands on the roof/walls and screams at the Cannibals, You sons of whores, wait until my friends here put their swords through your bellies! In fact not only are they great explorers, they are also great warriors! Prepare to meet your doom!

You feel oddly encouraged by the little man's words!

Inspire courage, +1 competance bonus to hit and damage, +1 morale on saves vs. fear and charm effects.


Aerys and Sasha both seem to be ready to act....
Jask seems to be continuing to wait. The Cannibals move again!

3 Attempt to break the entangle:
Cannibal 1 Strength Check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 escapes the entangle
Cannibal 4 Strength Check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 escapes the entangle
Cannibal 10 Strength Check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 remains entangled

Cannibal 7 saves again for staying in the entangle Reflex Save DC 15 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 and wakes Cannibal 11

2 move up into the building to attack!
1 draws Anton's AOO but he misses. He attacks Anton
Cannibal 5 Scimitar atk 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 dam 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

1 moves up to Aerys drawing her attack
Readied action unarmed strike1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 dam 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Cannibal 3 Scimitar atk 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 dam 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10Hit Aerys for 10 points

The others charge the rest of the group!
Cannibal 2 Scimitar atk 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9 dam 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Cannibal 6 Scimitar atk 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 17 dam 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Wic is hit for 7 points!

The red head then charges: You die today, I add you to the pot!
Klorak Scimitar atk 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 2 = 21 dam 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13Hit Corbrius for 13 points

Cannibal 8 who is now awake but entagled and prone tries to break out!
Strength Check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 escapes the entangle and stands up.

Nim and the rest to go!

Updated map after their actions:
Map Round 4 after Cannibals


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

Oops, forgot to add Mihai's bless (if it makes a difference). Will also have to remember Gelik's inspire courage next time.


Male Human 5th level Druid
Stats:
Init +1 Perception +11 AC 20 Tch 13 FF 19 HP 50 Fort+6(+7 vs disease) Ref+2 Will+7 Spd 20' CMB +8 CMD 21 Acro-2*Climb+6*Esc Art-2*Spellcraft+5 Stealth-2*Swim +6 ACP -2 (shield)

Round 4

Wicewakan bites at the cannibal in front of him hoping to his momentum against him, and trip him to the ground...
standard action attack w/bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
free trip attempt: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
(I sure hope that hits... AC - rage - charge... *crosses fingers*)

Nim, seeing Corbius heavily wounded, reaches over the magus' head and strikes at the red headed leader with his spear...
standard action attack w/spear: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (4, 6) + 8 = 18
...driving the point into the man's flesh before yanking it back with a twist as he does. Nim then goads the man, simply stating, You hit him. I hit you harder.

Nim then barks a command to Wicewakan to defend Corbious.
Handle animal check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 success
Wic responds and shifts to his right to better defend Corb from his side. 5' to L 5

Current status:
Nim -- AC: 13 HP: 21 of 21
Wicewakan -- AC: 14 HP: 16 of 23
Longstrider (Nim): expires in 1 hr 55 min
Enlarge Person (Nim): round 18
Bless
Inspire Courage


Male Human 5th level Druid
Stats:
Init +1 Perception +11 AC 20 Tch 13 FF 19 HP 50 Fort+6(+7 vs disease) Ref+2 Will+7 Spd 20' CMB +8 CMD 21 Acro-2*Climb+6*Esc Art-2*Spellcraft+5 Stealth-2*Swim +6 ACP -2 (shield)

I believe cannibal #8, and any others (3 more?) ending their turn in the entangled area, are required to make another save or risk being entangled again.


Male Human 5th level Druid
Stats:
Init +1 Perception +11 AC 20 Tch 13 FF 19 HP 50 Fort+6(+7 vs disease) Ref+2 Will+7 Spd 20' CMB +8 CMD 21 Acro-2*Climb+6*Esc Art-2*Spellcraft+5 Stealth-2*Swim +6 ACP -2 (shield)

free action speech
Nim shouts above the din of the battle, Take down the leader and the rest shall fall! He is the dangerous one!


HP 39/30, AC- 11 (15 MA) T- 11 FF- 10 (14MA), CMD- 12, F +6, R +4, W +7, P +7, In +5

I (and Tilsini) should be in M4, as per my action earlier this round.


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

I expected to be in I14, but whatev.


I will make the adjustments tonight, sorry going out of town then trying to pick up a confusing battle like this...it makes no difference for the Cannibals movement into the ruins or Aedalis' action, but will get them changed.


Male Human (Varisian) Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim archetype) 5

Round 4: 15/15 HP, AC 14, 5/6 channels left

Weighing up the fight thus far and seeing that Corbius was foully wounded, Mihai calls upon the grace of the Walker to aid them.

Channel for 1d6 ⇒ 6 healing; exclude K,6; L,6 and M,6 through selective channel.
Should hit Wic, Corb, and Aerys.


Elven Wizard 5 HPs 27/27 AC 18 FF 14 T 14 CMD 16 Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +4 Init +4 Per +7

Taking advantage of Anton's stature, Tragershen lets his rapier fly over Anton's head at the cannibal he is engaging.

Hand of the apprentice
To hit 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 2


Male Human Magus 4(Bladebound)
Attacks:
Asilande +9(1d6+4/18-20x2), Dagger +6 (1d4+2/19-20x2), Longbw +7 (1d6/20x3)
Spellcasting:
CL 4 +6 melee, +6 ranged, Conc +9
Stats:
Init+3, Perc+2,AC19/14/15 HP 37,Frt+5,Will+4,Ref+4,Spd 30',CMB+5,CMD 19,Str 14, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 10

Corbius tries to dodge Klorak's attack but grunts heavily as he feels the bite of the scimitar in his flesh.

This meal bites back! Corbius growls as he straightens to strike at Korak.

Corbius begins to utter words of power as he thrusts at Klorak Spell combat combined with Spell Strike. Attack 1 at -2 to hit 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 221d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4 barely thrusting the tip of Aedalis into Klorak's thigh.

Then pulling back with his rapier as he unleashes the final words of power under his breath Cast defensively Concentration Check (+lev+Int+Trait) 1d20 + 2 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 3 + 2 = 17 Use fortune Concentration Check (+lev+Int+Trait) 1d20 + 2 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 3 + 2 = 21 and thrusts at Klorak with arcs of electricity running down Aedalis's blade Spellstrike at -2 to hit [ooc]1d20 + 5 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 2 + 1 + 1 = 201d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 72d6 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5 [ooc]Total damage 16 [/ooc]

Driving his rapier deep into Kloraks shoulder as the electricity arcs down the blade and the air is suddenly filled with pungent spell of burnt flesh.

As Corbius pulls his blade back he feels waves of healing energy wash over him and smiles at Klorak as his wounds begin to heal.

Current Status

AC 18+2=20
HP 16-13+6 =9/16
Arcane Pool 3/4
Shield of Faith Round 11
Enhanced Rapier +1 Round 13
Bless
Inspire Courage +1/+1


Niɱ wrote:
I believe cannibal #8, and any others (3 more?) ending their turn in the entangled area, are required to make another save or risk being entangled again.

Correct, for ease I had them do it just before their action last turn. Cannibals 8&7.


Nims attack is a heavy one...one that would drop most men but the red headed man still stands.
Wic does a good job of grabbing onto a Cannibal and dragging him to the ground!
Even after Corbrius' solid magical strike, he yet stands, although he looks a little shaky.
Tragershen hits the Cannibal in with a rapier strike, but then is put off by the fact that Mihai's healing also washes over him.
Jask continues to delay although he says to Mihai, I can also channel the healing powers of my god, you should move to help the others down there if you can!

Order of Combat: Cannibal Wars Round 4:
Anton 23
Aedalis 21
Gelik 19
Aerys 12
Sasha 6a *delaying*
Jask 6b *delaying*
Cannibals 4a
Klorak 4b
Nim 4c
Wic 4d
Corbrius 3
Mihai 3b
Tragershen 3c

Updated map with corrected positions:
Battle Map Round 5


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

Round 5, Initiative 23

Furious that Red just ignored him, Anton takes it out on the cannibal in front of him by knocking his scimitar to the side, stepping back (to I13) while lifting his lucerne hammer up -- and then bringing the hammer on his polearm down onto the barbarian's thick skull, with all of the force that he could muster. "Raaaargh!"

Power Attack w/lucerne hammer (incl. bless and inspire courage): 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 12
...for 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 1 = 14 damage

Current Status:
AC 22 (incl. Ward), HP 18/18
Ward (+2 bonus to AC and Saves until hit or failing a saving throw)
Bless
Inspire Courage

In case of AoO:
Power Attack w/lucerne hammer (incl. bless and inspire courage): 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 19
...for 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10 damage

As the cannibal rushes at the angry little ranger, Anton stabs at him with the spearpoint on his polearm -- and scores a solid hit. Blood flies. It isn't pretty... but it's clearly satisfying.


HP 39/30, AC- 11 (15 MA) T- 11 FF- 10 (14MA), CMD- 12, F +6, R +4, W +7, P +7, In +5

Aedalis stands his ground, toying with the fates of those around him n order to influence the battle. His unsettling gaze lingers on the cannibal's leader, his powerful mind and the backing of his patron behind it conspiring to render the man less of a threat, to twist fate in such a way that his sword arm is slow, his accuracy diminished. Aedalis' focus is accentuated by quiet chanting as he continues to twist fate into Corbius' favour, while simultaneously maintaining the hex on Klorax. He takes a single, cautious step back to M3 and Tilsini bravely readies himself to attack any who come close enough to threaten his master.

Tilsini Readied Bite-
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 (1 point non-lethal as per rules for damage penalties)

DC12 fort save or take 1d2 strength damage, persists for three more rounds, one save negates.

Standard Evil Eye Klorax for -2 to attacks, move Focus, 5 foot step back to M3. A DC16 will save reduces the evil eye penalty to a single rounds duration, but my use of Focus will push the duration into next round either way. If he DOES fail the save, it will last for 8 rounds (more from the use of focus but I doubt he'll be standing that long). Tilsini readies an attack and will use its 5 foot step during the readied action in order to occupy the same square as his target and then bite (roll above).


Male Human Magus 4(Bladebound)
Attacks:
Asilande +9(1d6+4/18-20x2), Dagger +6 (1d4+2/19-20x2), Longbw +7 (1d6/20x3)
Spellcasting:
CL 4 +6 melee, +6 ranged, Conc +9
Stats:
Init+3, Perc+2,AC19/14/15 HP 37,Frt+5,Will+4,Ref+4,Spd 30',CMB+5,CMD 19,Str 14, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 10

Just to be sure I understand (I am unfortunately not that familiar with the mechanics of witches er.. Warlocks I mean :)) does Corbius still get fortune this round coming up?


HP 39/30, AC- 11 (15 MA) T- 11 FF- 10 (14MA), CMD- 12, F +6, R +4, W +7, P +7, In +5

Yes.


Anton's blow is enough to stagger the man in front of him, he stands there looking a little confused, but still upright....

Klorak attempts to resist Aedalis magic...
Willpower Save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 succeed

Gelik continues to yell at the Cannibals
Pigf~%*ers, we'll have your guts we will, wait until the big man over there runs his spear through you! Continue Inspire.

Aerys initiative moves to afer the Cannibals.
Jask moves up behind Aerys in case she gets in trouble.
Sasha continues to delay waiting for an opening.

The Cannibals act:
Cannibal 8 Reflex Save K24 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 Entangled
Cannibal 7 Reflex Save L24 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Still free
He moves out of the entangle to M13
Cannibal 8 Attempts to break free Strength Check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Cannibal 10 Attempts to break free Strength Check M25 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 and he moves out of the entangle to M14
Cannibal 11 Attempts to break free Strength Check K25 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 and then he stands

The remaining attack!
Cannibal 3 on Aerys, Scimitar atk 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 dam 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 Hit!
Cannibal 5 on Anton steps 5' back and tells one of the others to get in.
Cannibal 1 moves to Anton I15 and takes a hit from him from the AOO for 10 points. he attacks back:
Scimitar atk 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 dam 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Cannibal 4 charges Wic to L6
Scimitar atk 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 = 14 dam 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Hit!
Cannibal 6 attacks Wic
Scimitar atk 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 dam 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Hit!
Cannibal 2 attacks Corbrius
Scimitar atk 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 dam 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 Hit!

Klorak then goes:
Scimitar atk 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 - 2 = 20 dam 1d6 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 8 Hit! The blow is enough to drop Corbrius, who crumples to the ground.
Klorak then 5' shifts to M5, standing over Corbrius' body and attempts of all things to bite Nim!
Scimitar atk 1d20 + 9 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (12) + 9 - 2 - 5 = 14 dam 1d3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5

You r wrong, it is you who die today!

Aerys takes 6 more
Wic takes 10 more
Corbrius takes 14 more

Nim, what is your AC currently, you are not using your shield and attacking 2 handed right?


HP 39/30, AC- 11 (15 MA) T- 11 FF- 10 (14MA), CMD- 12, F +6, R +4, W +7, P +7, In +5

On the bright side Corbrius, you get to roll twice for stabilisation ;). Did Tilsini get to bite anyone? If no one else, 'Red' would have triggered his readied bite.


Aedalis Omathi wrote:
On the bright side Corbrius, you get to roll twice for stabilisation ;). Did Tilsini get to bite anyone? If no one else, 'Red' would have triggered his readied bite.

Because of his size he has no reach so they have to enter his square correct?

BTW Alex I think you might have dropped from my IM again unless you have been hiding from it.

Taldor

Male

Re-installing my OS so not been on MSN, i'll PM you.


Male Human 5th level Druid
Stats:
Init +1 Perception +11 AC 20 Tch 13 FF 19 HP 50 Fort+6(+7 vs disease) Ref+2 Will+7 Spd 20' CMB +8 CMD 21 Acro-2*Climb+6*Esc Art-2*Spellcraft+5 Stealth-2*Swim +6 ACP -2 (shield)

Round 5

Nim shakes his head as Corbius crumples to the ground and Wicewkan is wounded again...

He barks another command at Wicewakan, making sure the wolf attacks the red-headed leader, ignoring those that wounded him...
Handle animal (wounded): 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 2 = 22 success

Wicewakan complies, lunging at the frenzied berserker, attempting to latch on with his powerful jaws...
standard action attack w/bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
free trip attempt: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
...ripping a chunk of flesh from the man's leg, but failing to pull him down.

Nim then shifts his position to bring his spear to bear upon the leader while maintaining his threat over the prone cannibal. 5' step to J/K 3/4

He then yells at the leader, Empty threats from a dead man! as he drives his large spear at the man's neck. With Wicewakan tearing at his legs, Klorak is momentarily put off balance...
standard action attack w/spear: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (4, 3) + 8 = 15
...allowing Nim's spear to find its mark, piercing his throat clean through! Nim smiles at the man as he gurgles what may be his last breath at the end of his spear. Anything else you want to say before I send you screaming into the abyss?

19 more damage to Klorak! *crosses fingers again* Hope that is enough. :)

Current status:
Nim -- AC: 13 HP: 16 of 21
Wicewakan -- AC: 14 HP: 12 of 23
Longstrider (Nim): expires in 1 hr 55 min
Enlarge Person (Nim): round 18
Bless (all): Round 23
Inspire Courage (all): concentration


Nim please add a 5hp wound.

The leader's boasts are cut short as Nim's spear takes him in the throat, almost severing his head...there is no doubt in any of your minds that he is dead as he drops.

The Cannibal named C10 yells out
Klorak was a weak fool, I Norim claim right of leadership in his stead. Stand and fight and they will die!
Updated map:
Map Round 5 after Nim

I know some mistakes have been made, hopefully the extra maps make up for it. Mihai is up.
Cobrius and team, please spoiler your stabilization rolls.


Male Human (Varisian) Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim archetype) 5

Round 5: 15/15 HP, AC 14, 5/6 channels left

Seeing the blood and slaughter unleashed by Klorak and his kin, Mihai's heart leaps and an aching gnaw of worry grows within his craw. Torn between remaining safe or tending to the wounded he cries out to Jask "Tend to these, and I will see to the fallen" Dropping from his position above...

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 0 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 0 - 2 = 14

...Mihai rushes around behind the line of the fray "Fight on, I will tend to Corbius"

Double move to O,4 in a big circle to avoid any AoOs


Elven Wizard 5 HPs 27/27 AC 18 FF 14 T 14 CMD 16 Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +4 Init +4 Per +7

Tragershen sees an opportunity to help Anton and takes it.

Step to J13 and cast Burning Hands, consuming J14, I15-K15, I16-K16.

Damage 2d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6, DC15 reflex save for half damage. That should hit C1 and C5.


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

@DM Stephen: Don't forget Aerys at initiative 4e now! She would never forgive you if you didn't give her a chance to hit back. ;) Also, Anton 5'-stepped back to I13 to use his reach weapon, so he and Cannibal 1 should both be one square to the left.

@Tragershen: Sorry to mess up your action, but I'm not sure you'd want to do it anyway. I was under the impression that the J line was at the same level as the surrounding ground, which would leave you totally exposed. But I find this map hard to read.


Male Human Magus 4(Bladebound)
Attacks:
Asilande +9(1d6+4/18-20x2), Dagger +6 (1d4+2/19-20x2), Longbw +7 (1d6/20x3)
Spellcasting:
CL 4 +6 melee, +6 ranged, Conc +9
Stats:
Init+3, Perc+2,AC19/14/15 HP 37,Frt+5,Will+4,Ref+4,Spd 30',CMB+5,CMD 19,Str 14, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 10

Corbius groans as the blade bites deep into his side and crumples to the ground in a pool of blood.

Stabilization:
1d100 ⇒ 61 fortune 1d100 ⇒ 7 and succeeds what a turn of good "fortune" :) Thank You Aedalis


Male Human Magus 4(Bladebound)
Attacks:
Asilande +9(1d6+4/18-20x2), Dagger +6 (1d4+2/19-20x2), Longbw +7 (1d6/20x3)
Spellcasting:
CL 4 +6 melee, +6 ranged, Conc +9
Stats:
Init+3, Perc+2,AC19/14/15 HP 37,Frt+5,Will+4,Ref+4,Spd 30',CMB+5,CMD 19,Str 14, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 10

Please ignore my last post as I am brain damaged and used the wrong stabilization method :)

Stabilization:
1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 5 = -3 Fortune 1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 1 - 5 = 14


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human 5th level Druid
Stats:
Init +1 Perception +11 AC 20 Tch 13 FF 19 HP 50 Fort+6(+7 vs disease) Ref+2 Will+7 Spd 20' CMB +8 CMD 21 Acro-2*Climb+6*Esc Art-2*Spellcraft+5 Stealth-2*Swim +6 ACP -2 (shield)
DM Stephen wrote:
Nim please add a 5hp wound.

Already done... in the "current status" block of my last post. :)

Nim lets out a victorious howl while pulling his crimson stained spear back in a flourishing arc as Klorak's lifeless body pitches to the ground. Hearing another cannibal claim leadership, Nim points his spear in his direction and states menacingly, I shall deal with you the same as I did Klorak! free action speech For added emphasis, Nim flicks the blood from his spear with a snap of his wrist.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Yep Aerys slugs the man back with all of her force behind it...
I hope you like trying to eat with no teeth, ye flesh eater!

unarmed strike 1d20 + 5 - 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 1 + 1 + 1 = 22 dam 1d3 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 8


Anton Green wrote:

@DM Stephen: Don't forget Aerys at initiative 4e now! She would never forgive you if you didn't give her a chance to hit back. ;) Also, Anton 5'-stepped back to I13 to use his reach weapon, so he and Cannibal 1 should both be one square to the left.

@Tragershen: Sorry to mess up your action, but I'm not sure you'd want to do it anyway. I was under the impression that the J line was at the same level as the surrounding ground, which would leave you totally exposed. But I find this map hard to read.

It is and you would be next to the new leader and another Cannibal. Will let you recon that action if you wish or take your chances.


Elven Wizard 5 HPs 27/27 AC 18 FF 14 T 14 CMD 16 Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +4 Init +4 Per +7

Thank you.

Inspired by Gelik's proud and vulgar declarations, Tragershen lets his rapier fly at one of the cannibal's closing on Anton.

To hit 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 - 4 = 5
Damage 1d6 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

The rapier flies wide, but quickly resolves its momentum and returns to Tragershen's hand.

Recognizing Anton's need to keep a couple of paces between himself and the attackers, Tragershen gives some ground for Anton to manuveur.

Steps back to I11.

1,051 to 1,100 of 3,325 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Stephens Serpents Skull Campaign PBP Chapter 1: Smugglers Shiv All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.