Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Harpwizard’s Heroes of Elsir Vale

Game Master GM Harpwizard

Elsir Vale
City of Brindol


401 to 450 of 10,642 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Dungeon Master

@Mantooth. Mantooth scores a hit between on Durgin’s chest, drawing blood from beneath his chain mail. However, he shrugs it off and counters the attack.

Durgin Combat Round 1

Mantooth (Resolved)
Durgin (Resolved)

Durgin’s Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Durgin’s Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

However, Mantooth is too quick to let the blade hit its mark.

Durgin Combat Round 2

Mantooth (Unresolved)
Durgin (Resolved)

Durgin’s Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Durgin’s Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

@ Matthias

Matthias:
Matthias wrote:
Matthias listens carefully to what the Magistrate has to say before replying, "I must discuss this with my companions but I would imagine they would all be willing to take on this endeavor. Will we have to fear interference from the Brindol Lions in our search if they have indeed been infiltrated? And would Rotskill or any of these men in the Lions know of the location of this lair?

"Interference from the corrupted Lions is exactly what will happen. Anyone in the Trask Clan will abuse their power to accomplish their aims and they will not kindly to any trespassers. I have no doubt that Rotskill and the corrupted Lions know the location of their hidden hideout. But good luck trying to get that information out of them. I wish you luck Matthias, but I urge to keep your connection to me secret. If they ever found out that I spoke of this, my son's life would be in grave danger. In fact, I do not wish to meet again for a while. Please only seek me out if you have had a breakthrough. These meetings make me very nervous. Good luck, Master Teskerwill to you and your friends. Fare Well." The magistrate departs and hastily returns to the arena for the start of the Open Combat Event.

@ Bofus

Bofus:
For your appraise check, the boots appear rather ordinary and well used. However, on close inspection you do find a name inscribed on the inside of each boot. The name for each boot is the same and says, "Elzyrinth Vrath."

@Cebrë

Cebrë:
Cebrë wrote:

It takes a while for the aura to appear silly....

She continues to watch in anticipation...

Upon casting detect magic on the boots, you wait and wait, but unfortunately, no auras appear. The boots appear ordinary, though well used. However, on close inspection you do find a name inscribed on the inside of each boot. The name for each boot is the same and says, "Elzyrinth Vrath."

@Thordak

Thordak:
Upon inspection of the competitors of the open combat, you notice that Durgin Fortkeep is using his shield very poorly, but his sword arm appears very strong.

You notice that Dogar of the Karshak Tribe appears completely invincible. He does not seem to tire, and hits do not seem to affect him. His squire seems to smile a savage grin as he watches from the sidelines. After a few winning blows Dogar goes over to his squire and they do some beastly squeeze of each other where they both shout in some savage language. You make a note to yourself that there is way too much energy coming from that tribe!

DC20 Perception Check:
You are not certain if you are imagining this or not, but it appears that several thugs are pushing their way through the crowds in the seating area of the arena to work their way into position to surround Bofus and Cebrë.


Male Human 2

Matthias arrives at the match after having talked with the Magistrate. He looks around seeking out his companions.
Perception Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Nom nom . . . mmmm . . .coooorrrnnn . . .


Male Human 2

DMHW:

Seeing the group of thugs, but not sure of their intent, Matthias decides to stand a ways behind Bofus and Cebre but be close enough to interfere if anything transpires. He keeps one hand on the hilt of his scimitar and his eyes peeled for any changes. The whole time remaining careful to not attract the attention of the thugs.
Perception Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Stealth check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)
DM Harpwizard wrote:


Durgin (Resolved)

Durgin’s Attack 1d20 +2
Durgin’s Damage 1d8 +2

With Durgin's last attack, Mantooth is too early with his shield to block and instead exposes himself completely to Durgin's blow. Leaning over for a moment in recoil, Mantooth swiftly comes up with his blade to cut from Durgin's waist to chest.

Mantooth's Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Mantooth's Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Critical, if Necessary

Mantooth's Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Mantooth's Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6

Thordak notices Durgin's poor use of his shield. Mantooth! Get him in the-- He is cut off by the gasps of the crowd as Mantooth destroys the poor stutterer without mercy. --OOHHH!

He also notices the strange and ritualistic behavior of the invincible-looking Dogar the Red with his squire...

Perception Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

But a sudden gust of wind blows his beard in his eyes and he is temporarily blinded. He sees nothing but a fierce man-hug.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)
Mantooth the Brutal wrote:

Mantooth's Attack 1d20+6

Mantooth's Damage 1d8+3

Critical, if Necessary <--you'd better EFFING BELIEVE IT

Mantooth's Attack: awesome
Mantooth's Damage: unreasonably high

This is potentially very important . . .Since Mantooth was first in the initiative order, the critical hit he just got would have happened BEFORE Durgin's successful hit. So, if the crit downed Durgin, then the hit didn't occur and Mantooth remains uscathed.

and may I just say, it's so totally frrrrrreeeeakin sweet when someone HAS to roll big, and DOES. MAN, that was cool!!

Bofus witnesses the surgical precision and brutal beauty of Mantooth's last attack and spits out his mouthful of corn in surprise and glee

YYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHH!! That did NOT tickle, folks!!


Dungeon Master

Bofus is correct. Mantooth is unscathed. You may look at my rolls, but only deduct damage once I tell you.

With another mighty swing of his longsword, Mantooth Longbrow bashes Durgin Fortkeep on his helm, and the man from Drellin's Ferry crashes to the ground unconscious. Once again, the crowd visibly gasps at the sight of the paladin’s melee prowess. Once again, Chief Judge Harmon comes out onto the field with a cleric and quickly heals Mantooth's fallen friend. The judge announces to the crowd, “Mantooth Longbrow advances to the final round where he will fight Dogar of the Karshak tribe. Let us prepare for the final battle of the open combat. The crowd erupts in an enthusiastic chant, all shouting "Mantooth, Mantooth, Mantooth . . . . Mantooth, Mantooth, Mantooth!"

The shouting and cheering suddenly ceases as Dogar comes out into the arena and shouts back at the crowd. Shut your traps! You will now see how the Karshak crush their enemies. Grrrrrrr! Dogar runs up to his squire and they grab each other in a rough embrace where they both make a loud howling sound. Grrrrrrrrraaaaawwwww!!! The red faced barbarian begins to thump his fist against his hide armor in an uncontrollable rage.

Chief Judge Harmon calls out, "Let the final round begin!" At the loud ringing of a great bell the barbarian just stands there grinning as he waits for Mantooth to come closer so he can crush him with his mighty Two Handed Double Orc Axe.

Dogar's Initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Mantooth's Initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Yikes. This could get verrrrry ugly

DMHW:
I would like to maximize Mantooth's chances as much as possible while skirting the edge of the rules; the last thing I'd want to do is get Longbrow in trouble for cheating or benefitting from cheating. From what I've seen is there any way we could get away with Matthias casting Bless? I mean, the judge did say healing stuff, he said nothing about magic . . .

also, if I think I could heckle Dogar to make him lose his concentration--I don't think "making him fly off the handle" is a valid option here--I'll give it a go. Something like "Oooohh, what a FIERCE LOOKING HUG!! " actually, this is going out of the spoiler. If you want me to make any rolls for this, let me know.

Bofus begins to heckle the giant Dorgar.

OOOOHHH that was such a FIERCE looking HUG!! Watch out he doesn't blow you a nasty kiss next!!

Immediately after making one heckle, he'll move back in the crowd (so as to avoid Dogar's seeing who said it of course--I ain't no dunce), then move to a different location to make another crack.

If he hugs you, you'll get red makeup on your collar, might land you in the dog house!!

Move again, repeat. This is fun. :-)


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6
DM Harpwizard wrote:

Shut your traps! You will now see how the Karshak crush their enemies. Grrrrrrr! Grrrrrrrrraaaaawwwww!!!

Thordak joins in the chanting, and makes up a scurrilous rhyme to boot.

He'll take 'em all down, every one of his enemies,
They're nothin' but slimy ol' sea anemones!
Mantooth, Mantooth, defender of the realm,
He could not even touch ye an' he'd bash in yer helm!
Look at those red-men they sing an' they dance!
But when Mantooth is done they'll be s!#$ting their pants!

Perform: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16

Thordak tries to get the crowd to join him.

Meanwhile, he is keenly observing the interactions of the Tribesmen, becoming increasingly suspicious of the man-hugs...

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)

Ok, my bad. I was not sure exactly how a critical works but I suppose I should start familiarizing myself with them

After knocking out Durgin, Mantooth looks away from his crumpled form on the ground, already beginning his prayer of thank you to Iomedae. Upon realizing who his opponent is, however, the prayer ends in Mantooth asking for protection in the coming fight.

DM Harpwizard wrote:

At the loud ringing of a great bell the barbarian just stands there grinning as he waits for Mantooth to come closer so he can crush him with his mighty Two Handed Double Orc Axe.

Dogar's Initiative 1d20 + 4
Mantooth's Initiative 1d20 + 4

Round 1

Seeing Mantooth's opponent waiting for him, the paladin steps forward with his sword lowered by his side, making a swift upwards cut at Dogar

Mantooth's Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Mantooth's Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Wow. Praying is really paying off!

Mantooth's Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Mantooth's Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Still, no compaints!


Dungeon Master

Mantooth's swift uppercut slices the barbarian across the chest and Dogar rips out a blood curdling howl. Gaaaajjjak Taaaakk!!! In his rage, he replies with two mighty swings from his double axe.

Dogar Combat Round 1

Left side Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Left side Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Right side Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Right side Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

The nimble paladin, Longbrow, expertly dodges aside from both cleaving blows and prepares to counter attack.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)
Mantooth the Eviscerator wrote:


Mantooth's Attack ANOTHER CRITICAL THREAT
Mantooth's Damage respectable

Wow. Praying is really paying off!

Mantooth's Attack Decent--could hit a raging barbarian . . .
Mantooth's Damage will hurt like hell if it actually hit

Still, no compaints!

Bofus shakes his head in pride and glee and lets out another taunt.

OOohh, that hurt! Dorgar, you need another hug??
*then move to another location*


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)
DM Harpwizard wrote:

Left side Attack 1d20+3
Left side Damage 1d8+4
Right side Attack 1d20 +3
Right side Damage 1d8+4

The nimble paladin, Longbrow, expertly dodges aside from both cleaving blows and prepares to counter attack.

With his eyes focused on Dolgar, Mantooth dodges left and then right past the barbarian's attacks. With his sword already up, the paladin takes a stab forward to Dolgar's shoulder.

Mantooth's Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Mantooth's Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Dungeon Master

The mighty barbarian howls in pain as Mantooth's sword once again crashes down upon him.

Dogar Combat Round 2

In a desperate move he runs over to his squire and picks him up and throws him as they each growl and grunt in some strange language. Gruugahh Heee Bastaaa!

You are allowed a free attack of opportunity as he retreats.


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)
DM Harpwizard wrote:


Round 2

In a desperate move he runs over to his squire and picks him up and throws him as they each growl and grunt in some strange language. Gruugahh Heee Bastaaa!

You are allowed a free attack of opportunity as he retreats.

Round 3

Not wanting to take any chances with the barbarian, Mantooth makes one more lunge toward Dolgar with his sword, swiping at his torso.

Mantooth's Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Mantooth's Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)
DM Harpwizard wrote:

The mighty barbarian howls in pain as Mantooth's sword once again crashes down upon him.

Dogar Combat Round 2

In a desperate move he runs over to his squire and picks him up and throws him as they each growl and grunt in some strange language. Gruugahh Heee Bastaaa!

You are allowed a free attack of opportunity as he retreats.

Bofus stares for a moment, then cracks up. I don't even HAVE to make a joke!!


Dungeon Master

Please note that Mantooth's last blow has knocked Dogar to the ground and he was unable to have that last toss of the squire. Instead, the following happens.

At the sight of his fallen hero, the crazed burly squire rushes up to Dogar grabs him and begins trying to pull him up to his feat. All the while, he appears to be swearing at the red faced barbarian. "Gruugahh Heee Bastaaa!" Remarkably, the barbarian stands up, shakes himself off and growls in defiance. "Bring on what you dare, Boytooth! He He He"

Mantooth still has the initiative, you may attack round 3.

Thordak & DC 15 Perception:
You notice that some of the visible wounds that Dogar incurred have been healed and he seems filled with nearly as much life as when the combat began.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)
DM Harpwizard wrote:

Please note that Mantooth's last blow has knocked Dogar to the ground and he was unable to have that last toss of the squire. Instead, the following happens.

At the sight of his fallen hero, the crazed burly squire rushes up to Dogar grabs him and begins trying to pull him up to his feat. All the while, he appears to be swearing at the red faced barbarian. "Gruugahh Heee Bastaaa!" Remarkably, the barbarian stands up, shakes himself off and growls in defiance. "Bring on what you dare, Boytooth! He He He"

Mantooth still has the initiative, you may attack round 3.

** spoiler omitted **

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

CHEAT!! CHEATING!! HEALING SPELLS!! CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT!! HEALING SPELLS!! JUDGE, HE'S CHEATING!! HEALING SPELLS CHEEEEEEAAAAATTTTT!! YOU DIRTY ROTTEN CLAY-EATING TOAD-FACED MAN-HUGGING LOUSY BASTARD!!! CHEEEAATT!! NO-GOOD LOW-LIFE ROTTEN . . .

Bofus WILL NOT STOP yelling this flavor of epithets until the judge takes notice. If folks try to stifle him, he'll move to a new location and keep on yelling until there's some action.

DMHW:
Bofus serruptitiously draws his dagger, in case there's any trouble as a result of this farce


Female Half-Elf Wizard/2
DM Harpwizard wrote:
At the sight of his fallen hero, the crazed burly squire rushes up to Dogar grabs him and begins trying to pull him up to his feat... All the

After a few minutes Cebrë shrugs and puts away the boots. She then takes out a quill and hastily writes something on a parchment before turning her attention to the competition.

.....
At the jeering of Bofus and Thordak Cebrë rolls her eyes.
She alternates between cheering and cringing with each blow.

Perception:1d20 ⇒ 6

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Would everyone please be sure to check the OOC board? I've got some questions there that are important to me, if not to you! :-)


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)
DM Harpwizard wrote:

" Remarkably, the barbarian stands up, shakes himself off and growls in defiance. "Bring on what you dare, Boytooth! He He He"

Mantooth still has the initiative, you may attack round 3.

Perception check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Round 3
Mantooth is able to visibly see that Dolgar has been using his squire for more clandestine activities and is somewhat irritated by this.

Anyone who cannot see the furrowed brow covered by Mantooth's helm is immediately aware of just how irritated the paladin is as he deftly brings down his longsword towards the barbarian's chest.

Mantooth's Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Mantooth's Damae 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)
Bofus' New Hero wrote:

Mantooth's Attack: 24

Mantooth's Damage: a delightfully painful 10

Bofus was truly affronted by the barbarian's . . . barbaric tactics, but seeing Mantooth so deliberately continue the fight, he gleefully starts up a rhythmic chant in an attempt to get the crowd to join him.

Man-TOOTH!! Beat the CHEAT! Man-TOOTH!! Beat the CHEAT!!

He'll look his neighbors in the eye and try to egg them on. I figure since there were already chants of "Mantooth!!" earlier, this can't be TOO hard, but I'll do a Diplomacy anyway

Diplomacy 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

If the crowd starts to take up the chant, Bofus will continue to clap and stomp rhythmically, but will also shout things like:

YOU HONORLESS DOG!! The Karshak clan sends a worm-eating cheater to represent them?!?! FOUL PIGS!!!


Dungeon Master

@Mantooth The paladin of Iomedae scores a hit across the barbarian’s chest which evokes a raging cry, “Stop hitting me so I can crush you!!!!” Dogar makes another attempt with his double bladed axe to fend off Mantooth’s assault.

Dogar Combat Round 4

Mantooth (resolved)
Dogar (resolved)

Dogar’s Left Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Dogar’s Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Dogar’s Right Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Dogar’s Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

"Stay still so I can hit you, slippery fish!"

Mantooth, you still have the initiative. You may start round 5

@Bofus. The fans around you like your little chant and they join in. In your section you can feel the energy rising as nearly everyone around you calls out" "Man-TOOTH!! Beat the CHEAT! Man-TOOTH!! Beat the CHEAT!!"

You are pleased with your results, when suddenly a firm grip takes your arm and you are dragged out of the stands by the sudden appearance of a Brindol Lion. "Come with me, you little twit!"

DC16 Escape Artist Check to release yourself from his grip.

@Cebrë.

Cebrë:
As the excitement and drama escalates. You suddenly feel a blade at your back as a tight grip takes your arm. "Come with me nice and easy like, little miss. Somebody wants to see you!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)
DM Harpwizard wrote:

You are pleased with your results, when suddenly a firm grip takes your arm and you are dragged out of the stands by the sudden appearance of a Brindol Lion. "Come with me, you little twit!"

DC16 Escape Artist Check to release yourself from his grip.

Escape Artist 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Not today, you giant clod!!

Bofus slips out of the oaf's grip and tries to melt into the crowd.
Bluff (to distract) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Stealth 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

If I succeed in escaping notice, make my way at half speed toward my closest ally. If I fail, make my way at MAXIMUM speed, while shouting HELP HELP!! I'M BEING REPRESSED!!

Edit: So, the judge isn't noticing everyone calling out "Cheat! Cheat!" or the barbarian's wounds closing before his eyes?!?! I wonder whose pocket the judge is in . .

also, since I've been moving aroudn a lot, I want to quickly try to find Cabre. Mantooth and Thordak are accounted for, and I don' tknow where Matthias is, so Cabre's the only one I need to find . . . get back to where we were standing before.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6
DM Harpwizard wrote:
At the sight of his fallen hero, the crazed burly squire rushes up to Dogar grabs him and begins trying to pull him up to his feat. All the while, he appears to be swearing at the red faced barbarian. "Gruugahh Heee Bastaaa!" Remarkably, the barbarian stands up, shakes himself off and growls in defiance. "Bring on what you dare, Boytooth! He He He"

Thordak approaches the crazed burly squire with purpose.

Nice cheating, savage. Did those rules not penetrate your thick skull, or are you really that dishonorable?
He knocks on the man's head with his knuckles and listens for hollowness mockingly.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

You won't be tryin' that again, mind. If you do, you'll lose more than this fight.

Intimidate: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

He stands next to the squire. If the squire tries to do a man-hug again, he will extend his foot to trip him. Whoops!

Trip: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)
DM Harpwizard wrote:


Dogar Combat Round 4

"Stay still so I can hit you, slippery fish!"

Round 5

Mantooth twists first to the right, then to the left, his sword held close to him to allow quicker movement. With his left side facing the barbarian, Mantooth brings up his sword and then turns on his left foot, pushing the tip forward toward's Dolgar's form.

Mantooth's Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Mantooth's Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Dungeon Master

@Thordak

Thordak wrote:

Nice cheating, savage. Did those rules not penetrate your thick skull, or are you really that dishonorable?

He knocks on the man's head with his knuckles and listens for hollowness mockingly. You won't be tryin' that again, mind. If you do, you'll lose more than this fight.

The burly squire glowers at Thordak until the dwarf's final comment provokes an attack from the heavy mace held at his side.

Karshak Squire's Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Karshak Squire's Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

With a quick leap to the side, the heavy mace swishes past you.

@Mantooth Another hit across the barbarian's chest drops Dogar to the ground. You swear the ground thuds as he lands. His body remains motionless. His squire is too busy fighting with your squire to pay any heed. Suddenly the crowd stands up in jubilation and a new chant starts. "Mantooth! Mantooth!! Mantooth!!! Mantooth!!!! Mantooth!!!!!" You are overwhelmed by the show of support and soon the air is filled with confetti flying all around you.

@Bofus With relative ease you are able to give the guard the slip by running betwen the legs of a standing jubilant crowd. You are aware of Thordak down in the arena floor.

Roll a perception check to find the others.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Damned Dychinies!! So farging tall . . .

No use in shouting for Cabre, so I'll hustle over to the last place I saw her, looking all the while.

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

If I get to where Cabre and I were when the last match started and I still can't find her, I'll shout out to Thordak

HEY!! Thordak!! Where's Cabre?!?! Come here quick!!

Still looking around, now in greater desparation . . .
Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 maybe *I* should take up prayer


Dungeon Master

@Bofus

Bofus:
You notice Cebrë standing up a few rows up from you. She is being held by at dagger point by a thug you recognize from last evening at the Stone Wyvern. Neither she nor the thug appear to notice you.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

DMHW:
If I'm able to get Thordak's attention (which I doubt, considering he's fighting with the Barbarian squire), I'll give him the "look over there" pantomime--fingers at my eyes, then point to Cabre and her captor.

Whether I get his attention or not, I move to intercept, trying to stay out of sight--considering the jubilant crowd and confetti, that shoulnd't be too hard. Quick look for Matthias; if I can find him, I'll go right to him first and tell him the situation.

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

OK, maybe not.

I'll make my way as quickly as i can while keeping out of sight of the thug

Stealth 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

When I reach him, I'll stab him in the butt with my dagger while simultaneously yelling CABRE--RUN! GO TO THORDAK AND MANTOOTH

Sneak Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 SWEET FANCY MOSES!!! W00T!!
Critical Confirm 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 I'm guessing that's a confirm

Damage 2d3 + 1d6 ⇒ (3, 3) + (5) = 11 holy geez!! where did I *put* that tiny dagger?!?!

Assuming Cabre runs, I'll follow to the victor's circle, still looking for Matthias

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

If I see him, I'll get Cabre to continue on while I corral Matthias and we can convene to discuss what the frigg just happened!!


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6
DM Harpwizard wrote:

The burly squire glowers at Thordak until the dwarf's final comment provokes an attack from the heavy mace held at his side.

Karshak Squire's Attack 1d20+3
Karshak Squire's Damage 1d8+2

With a quick leap to the side, the heavy mace swishes past you.

Thordak steps aside, leaving the squire to hit the ground beside him foolishly. Hrah! You'll have to do better than that! He exclaims. Using the man's poor attack to his advantage, he kicks him in his painted, brutish face.

Kick: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Hehehe! Does a critical kick to the face have any other effects? Like disarm?

Critical: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Take that ye big oaf! Thordak grins menacingly.

He hears the Halfling's banter, and answers but does not turn his back on his enemy. Wot d'you want? Oi'm preoccupied! He calls over his shoulder as he takes out the Hippogriff chain and wraps it around his hand, forming a primitive flail. He begins swinging it in a circle, ready to fight.


Dungeon Master

@Thordak. After avoiding the swing of a heavy mace, Thordak kicks the squire in a most vulnerable spot leaving him screeching in pain. The squire collapses to the ground clutching his groin in agony.

@Mantooth As the crowd cheers, Chief Judge Harmon steps down onto the arena floor and raises both his arms high to silence the crowd. As the crowd hushes, he calls out "You were all witness to the same event that I just saw, and I can say beyond all doubt that Mantooth Longbrow of Prosser is the Champion of the Sword at the Elsir Vale Tournament of Heroes!"

The crowd erupts in thunderous applause, shouts and cheers. The chief judge bestows upon you a gold medallion and offers you a small sack of gold (250 g.p.) .

@Cebrë & Bofus.

Cebrë & Bofus:
Cebrë, as you stand there wondering your fate, you hear the dagger fall to the ground as the thug collapses to the ground. You hear the familiar voice of Bofus Beerswizzler call out to you, "CEBRË--RUN! GO TO THORDAK AND MANTOOTH!" You may read Bofus' previous spoiler for clarification. Bofus, you thrust your dagger into the thug and he falls to the ground unconscious.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6
DM Harpwizard wrote:

@Thordak. After avoiding the swing of a heavy mace, Thordak kicks the squire in a most vulnerable spot leaving him screeching in pain. The squire collapses to the ground clutching his groin in agony.

Thordak, having misjudged the reach of his legs, realizes he's done more damage than he had even intended. He Stops swinging his manacles. He doesn't take any chances, though, and collects the squire's mace from the ground before applauding along with the rest.

Hooooheeeeey! That's the way to do it, Mantooth! Yeah! Oi jus' won some more gold!

Thordak goes up to Mantooth and claps him on the back, congratulating him. That was some nice fightin' back there! In a low tone, he saysThey were usin' healing spells or summat with their hugs! Bastards! Oh well, beat 'em anyways!

Thordak looks around to see what he can see.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

The crowd is quite restrictive to his vision due to his size, and he sees little. Instead, he looks at his newly-aquired mace.

Appraise: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Hrmm, moi axe is better. He says knowldgeably.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

I'm keeping my eye on Cabre as she (presumably) makes her way swiftly to the victorious duo, as well as trying to find Matthias in the crowd, as I move away from the mysteriously fallen thug toward Mantooth and Thordak. If i see Matthias, I'll get to him and bring him to M&V; if not, I'll make my way straigh to teh Winner's Circle.

I'd made an excellent (like 25) perception chekc ealier to find Matthias . . .


Female Half-Elf Wizard/2

Cebrë runs to congratulate Mantooth on his win.
When she gets to him her face is unusually pale.
Mantooth, that was some fine swordmanship - you deserved to win!
She then pulls him close and whispers in his ear.

Mantooth:
I was almost kidnapped at daggerpoint by one of tattoo face's thugs but Bofus...I think he stabbed him. The thug is on the ground now.

She then whispers the same thing to the dwarf.


Dungeon Master

@Bofus. You are able to witness Cebrë escaping and running down to the arena field with Mantooth and Thordak. With a further search, you are able to find Matthias relatively close to where you are.

@Mantooth. Judge Harmon comes up to you and offers a hearty handshake. "My congratulations to you, sir. You are a shining example of excellence in the use of the sword, but also in your moral code of conduct! You should consider joining the Brindol Lions some day. They could use great leaders such as yourself. Well, enjoy the rest of your day."


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6
Cebrë Hath'we wrote:

Cebrë runs to congratulate Mantooth on his win.

When she gets to him her face is unusually pale.
Mantooth, that was some fine swordmanship - you deserved to win!
She then pulls him close and whispers in his ear.

She then whispers the same thing to the dwarf.

Hrumphf! Maybe we should stab some more of these thugs! He says, rapping his fingers on the mace and looking around suspiciously.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Heck, we've still got to figure out how to de-sabotage a competition! So you're up next, eh Cebre? How ye' feelin'?

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Since Bofus found Matthias, and saw Cebrë get to safety, he gets everyone together.

*all of this is said for the friends' ears only*

Cebrë and I were just accosted by some thugs. We need to stick together as much as we can. Agreed?

First, I need to see someone *winks at Thordak* I'll catch up with you in a bit--STAY TOGETHER and keep each other safe. I think I need to talk to the Magistrate one more time before teh Gauntlet, and we'll be good.

Oh, by the way . . . does anyone care to wager on our lovely sorceress? I plan to. If you want to give me some coin, I'll handle the arrangements. Just keep it on the Q.T., betting is, um, frowned upon in delecate circles here!

Bofus will wait to see if anyone wants to put any gold on Cebrë before he goes to see his bookie, then catch up with the group.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6
Bofus Beerswizzler wrote:

First, I need to see someone *winks at Thordak* I'll catch up with you in a bit--STAY TOGETHER and keep each other safe. I think I need to talk to the Magistrate one more time before teh Gauntlet, and we'll be good.

Oh, by the way . . . does anyone care to wager on our lovely sorceress? I plan to. If you want to give me some coin, I'll handle the arrangements. Just keep it on the Q.T., betting is, um, frowned upon in delecate circles here!

Bofus will wait to see if anyone wants to put any gold on Cebrë before he goes to see his bookie, then catch up with the group.

Alright. Thordak says, stepping aside with Bofus and putting aside his dislike of winkers and corn thieves for the moment.

Bofus + DMHW:
What d'ye reckon? Shall we place another bet? Oi feel lucky...How about the winnings on Cebre? Can yer man handle tha' you reckon?


Dungeon Master

Eventually the chanting and shouting subsides as the crowds begin to disperse. Suddenly, a man calls out, "Somebody has been stabbed up here! Send for help!" The crowd begins to panic and many people start fleeing and pushing.

@Bofus.

Bofus:
When you arrive at Vincent Lambeau's tent, he is finishing up some business with another client. "Come back again, you hear! Your money is always safe with me!" He calls out as she leaves. At your sight, Lambeau smiles and says. "You are really starting to cost me, half pint, or should I call you Lucky! Here are your winnings." Lambeau tosses you a bag of coins. "That's 250 crowns plus your original 100. So can I take your money for the Arcane Challenge? I am offering 1 to 2 on Sylas the Red, 3 to 2 on Rowena Jadeskar, 2 to 1 on Ha'Thwe, 4 to 1 on Lokastar, and 10 to 1 on Sniveluffikus. I am feeling good about his one, Lucky. You could not possibly guess the third winner straight in a row."

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Thordak+DMHW:
Well, you've got 150 coming to you. You want to put all that on Cabre--or more? I don't know what he'll cover, or what the odds are right now.

Voice still low Matthias, Mantooth, you care to wager on Cabre in the arcane game? How about you, Cabre--you going to bet on yourself?? Bofus will leave once he gets an answer from all three

When the ruckus due to the mysterious stabbing starts, Bofus chuckles a bit. Tsk tsk tsk . . . People should be more careful where they place sharp objects. Accidents happen thataway!

DMHW:
At Lambeau's

Luck ain't got nuffin ta do widit, bro! I just . . . know, you know? Now, how big a wager are you willing to cover on that Ha'Thwe girl? Can you take this *hefting the sack Lambau just gave him* and maybe even a bit more? You got a grand stashed away somewhere??

perhaps you adn I should work out the details over email once everyone has answered whether they'll bet, so we can determine hwo much Lambau will cover. Once we get the final answer, I can make a final "here's my bet" post to make it official--sound good?


Male Human Paladin 9 (HP:68/102, AC: 28, Touch: 16; +10 Fort, +6 Reflex, +11 Will)

Mantooth stows both his medallion and his pouch of gold before shaking Judge Harmon's hand and thanking him for his congratulations. I'll certainly give it some thought, sir, I am honored by such a compliment, Mantooth says, addressing Harmon's suggestion of joining the Lions.

When Cebrë approaches the newest champion, he acknowledges her praise but does not react to her whispered information as to not draw attention to them. When Bofus mentions that he, too, has been attacked Mantooth tells them both in a hushed voice. Did either of you get a good look at them? Other than the one face down in the dirt? Try not to stray far from us or one another for now.

Bofus/DMHW:

Bofus, though I wouldn't normally condone gambling, I would ask you now to please place this Mantooth hands the halfling the small pouch he recently obtained from Harmon containing 250 g.p. on our friend Cebrë, if you please. I trust you with it.


Man-Dwarf Dwarf Ranger 9 (HP: 115/115, AC: 22, Flat: 19, Touch: 15, +14 Perception(+2 on Stonework/fe/ft) Hunter's Tricks: 6/6
Bofus Beerswizzler wrote:
** spoiler to Thordak omitted **

Thordak patters his fingers together and giggles like an odd, bearded schoolboy. Heheheeehehe!Thordak whisper/mumbles response to Bofus, then claps him on the back and heads over to the others to make their way to the hut at the Eastern gate.

Bofus:
You go ahead an' put that on Cebre, Bofus. An' let me know wot the odds are when you get back. Oi'll let you go alone, you'll probably be faster without me...Hoohe! Are ye goin' now or later? If now, we'll meet at the hut with the Magistrate, come find us.

DMHW:
As Thordak is patting Bofus on the shoulder, his other hand is sneaking mischief.

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Thordak will attempt to pinch something small, like Rotskill's key or something Bofus will readily recognize. You may read the spoiler to Bofus as well.

On the way, Thordak keeps an eye out for Captain Lars so he can update him about the Hippogriff situation.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Damned Dikinis! He mutters, trying in vain to see over the crowd.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)

Mantooth+DMHW:
I'll put as much of this down as the bookie will cover.

@Thordak: Bofus starts to wink, but thinks better and nods instead.

If Matthias &/or Cabre want, Bofus will also take some of their cash for betting at this time.

Mantooth, the one that grabbed me this next part is whispered was one of the Lions, but I didn't feel like talking to them. The one that grabbed Cebrë was one of the same crass rapscallions who were with Rotskill last night. Not sure what happened to him . . . musta slipped on something and fell on his own dagger he was using on Cebrë *shrug*

I'll meet you all near the east guardhouse in a few, this won't take long.

Bofus scurries off and disappears into the crowd, keeping a wary eye for danger as he goes straight to his most recent good friend!

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Female Half-Elf Wizard/2
Thordak son of Throtgar wrote:
Heck, we've still got to figure out how to de-sabotage a competition! So you're up next, eh Cebre? How ye' feelin'?

I'm ready for the competition I believe. This other business has got me a bit shaken up though. Someone please find me after you have your talk!

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)
Cebrë Hath'we wrote:
Thordak son of Throtgar wrote:
Heck, we've still got to figure out how to de-sabotage a competition! So you're up next, eh Cebre? How ye' feelin'?
I'm ready for the competition I believe. This other business has got me a bit shaken up though. Someone please find me after you have your talk!

Hang on, hang on . . . we need to stick together, otherwise we're risking getting picked off one at a time like almost just happened!! Now, one exception to the "stick together" rule is that I need to see the bookie alone, as a crowd wont' be welcome. You really need to hang with these guys; I'm sure that they'll get you where you need to go to prepare to compete. Now, do you want to bet on yourself???

hehehe I keep being the first on new pages!! I love it


Male Human 2

Matthias gets everyone to gather in closely so he can inform them of his meeting with the magistrate.

The magistrate will not be at the east gate before this next event, he said that he won't be able to meet with us for a while so as to not raise suspicion. He did however inform me of exactly who and what we are dealing with.

Matthias regails them with the story from the magistrate.

"The Trask clan has extended their reach through a local thieves guild they call the “Blackscarzi.” They are very secretive and I do not know where their lair is, but their presence has grown strong in Brindol. They have have threatened the life of my son on numerous occasions and I have fulfilled all of their demands. The latest, however was to offer several positions to guild members in the Brindol Lions. They now have three such member in the ranks of this elite member of the guards. They go by the names, Kastoon, Maliki, and Raztor. I am not clear what they are planning next, but I fear the worse. If you wish to help I need you and your friends to try and find their lair rid their presence from this city. Your help is greatly appreciated."

Matthias waits after finishing relaying the news to hear what the others have to say about it.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Thief/9 Init: +12 HP: 52/53 AC: 28 Touch: 19; Perception 15 (19 traps; TRAPSPOTTER)
Attacks:
Rapier: +15/+10 (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +2 ench); Bow +14/+9(+1) (+6 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 size, +1 bow/+1 acid arrow)
Matthias Teskerwill wrote:

If you wish to help I need you and your friends to try and find their lair rid their presence from this city. Your help is greatly appreciated."

Well, this Trask character is bad news. Anyone like that trying to take over a town like this really should be stopped. Besides, he's keeping jokers like Rotskill on his payroll--he's obviously an idiot. What say the rest of you?


Dungeon Master

As the group escorts Cebrë Hath'we over to summoner’s field, you pass a number of fans that cheer you each on. Other than Bofus, you have each in your own way made a name for yourselves in a very short time.

Arriving at summoner’s field you come upon a grassing field with a circular ring made up of dark granite stones. Around the perimeter of the stones you see five arches made up of huge blocks of stone. Each of the arches is filled with a swirling colored mist. The colors are red, blue, green, black, and white, respectively. Within the ring of stones several casters and judges walk around inspecting each of the archways.

401 to 450 of 10,642 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Harpwizard’s Heroes of Elsir Vale All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.