Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


401 to 450 of 1,636 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Look out!"

Natara shouts to alert those who didn't see the thing.


Radko draws his axe and looks out for the enemy.
Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Shalelu Andosana:
init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Worm's init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Round 1

Init Order;
Shalelu Andosana
Leech
Natara
Alfric
Mai
Radko


Shalelu Andosana:
she thinks
Let's see what these young ones can do?


1d5 ⇒ 4
The worm attacks Mai

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Arkaniss Nil'gmos"

Magic_Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

"Get off her, you stupid vermin!"


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric shoots his bow to begin with...
Bow shot: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 for a possible 1d6 ⇒ 4 points of piercing damage.
... then drops the shortbow while striding forward, drawing his sword and shield.


Mai attacks

Attacks
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Damage
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 Damage


Radko runs towards Mai, swinging with his axe:
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Shalelu Andosana:
she thinks
Impressive they almost killed it?


The leech attacks 1d3 ⇒ 1 Natara

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Damage + Attach + Blood Drain: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Natara Kaijitsu takes 6 damage is grappled and takes 1 point STR and CON damage.


Mai attacks the leech

Attacks
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Damage
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Damage


The Leech dies as Mai slices into it's sides.

It only have 1 HP left after Radko's last attack


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Aaaahh!"

HP9/3

"Thanks, Mai. Ow that hurt."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara straightens up.

"I think I can continue, though if anyone has a healing potion or a cure spell, I'd appreciate it."

She walks over and stomps on the leech. "There!"

She cleans leech goo off of her shoes on the nearest patch of grass or moss.

Noted: down 1 STR, down 1 CON

"Weird. I fell weaker somehow."


Shalelu Andosana:
"That's likely due to the leech sucking out your blood."


"Yuck, Hopefully it'll only be a day like this, Natara-sama."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric worries that this might be a trend for this area.
How common are these leaches? Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
After everyone is ready, Sir Alfric will pick up his bow and lead off again.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Survival (Track): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Shalelu Andosana:
"Giant leeches are slightly common here."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric sighs.
"Yes milady, I was afraid of that. What more can we do though? Cover ouselves in salt?"


she replies to Sir Alfic
"Or use the salt as a thrown weapon"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Just don't start rubbing it into my wounds" Natara jokes.

"Now we have even more to look out for. Soggy, goblins, giant leaches...I love this place. Pity it dosen't love me"


"This place is actually not that bad a training ground.
I would know since, I have done some practice out here.
but not this far in."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara will shift her equipment to support it better and get ready to continue.

Spoiler:
She probably should not continue with her injuries, but her honor means she refuses to be the one to call a halt.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Which way now?"


Shalelu Andosana:
Survival: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
"This way."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Whether it's the right way to go or not, Sir Alfric will instantly nod at Shalelu's word and follow.
Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
He is alert for any threat to the party (to Shalelu in particular [though Mai would be acceptable loss]).
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Everything appears to be in order.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

sigh, giant leeches ate my first post

Natara tries to study the trail so as to learn to spot the things everyone else does.

I had failed the perception check in the vanished post

She's trying really hard to look like she knows waht she's doing.


Radko trots along, glad that he wasn't the target of the leech, but sad from being powerless to help Natara.
I think I'm going to make him into some kind of full divine caster next time we rest.


1d100 ⇒ 80

2d4 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5

GM note:
Gob

You all get farther in and everyone perception checks.


Alfric-san is looking like he has a bad thought about me again.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

"Ooo, pretty green flowers."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

A knight can dream...;)

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


you see the GM with a slight evil grin.


Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Waiting for something to happen that backs up that evil grin


Waiting for one more.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Checks to see if Radko has fallen into a pit


GM:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


Mai whispers to the group.
"I see 2 goblins."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara looks toward where Mai is pointing, nods, and aims her crossbow.


Huh. Radko indeed fell into a pit with a hungry Postmonster, I'm pretty sure he had a 18 on his perception roll. Here we go again:
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


Radko quickly readies his axe, ready to leap at the first thing that appears from the marsh.
Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

attack_Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Natara whips off a quick shot, killing a tree.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

If he sees a threat, he will shoot his shortbow.
Shortbow attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

That tree ain't gonna be threatenin no one no more.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

At this rate the gobs will die of laughter...or old age.


As it looks as the goblins are playing rock, paper, scissors.

1d20 ⇒ 11

and fail to notice the arrows flying by, and are still at it.


Radko covers his mouth with his hand to suppress a smirk. "Maybe we could sneak past them?" he whispers quietly to Shalelu, still keeping his axe ready.

401 to 450 of 1,636 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.