Pathfinder Adventure Path #90: The Divinity Drive (Iron Gods 6 of 6)
(based on 3 ratings)
Show Description For:
Into the Mind of a God
Silver Mount has long beckoned explorers and adventurers from across the Inner Sea with its promise of otherworldly treasures, but more than riches waits within this towering ruin's alien chambers. Here, the greatest of the Iron Gods dwells, inexorably drawing its plans against the world of flesh and preparing for its final triumphant emergence. With the brutish rulership of Starfall cowed, the time is right for the PCs to mount the most extensive and dangerous expedition ever made into Silver Mount's mysterious interior. What strange perils from beyond the stars await the heroes in one of Golarion's most legendary dungeons, and what insidious traps has the Iron God set for them within those metal walls?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path concludes the Iron Gods Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Divinity Drive," a Pathfinder adventure for 15th-level characters, by Crystal Frasier.
- Dangerous plots to expand your Iron Gods campaign, by Adam Daigle and James Jacobs.
- A look into the inner workings of robots, by Greg A. Vaughan.
- The gripping conclusion of the Pathfinder's Journal, by Amber E. Scott.
- Five dangerous new monsters, by Adam Daigle, Crystal Frasier, Thurston Hillman, and Will McCardell.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world's oldest fantasy RPG.
Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.
This product is non-mint
. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at