Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Dragons Unleashed (PFRPG)
(based on 5 ratings)
Show Description For:
A Desolation of Dragons
Dragons invade the world of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game in Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Dragons Unleashed! This collection of deadly foes and potent allies reveals 15 of Golarion’s most powerful and influential dragons, from cunning draconic manipulators to great wyrms capable of testing even the most experienced adventurers. Dragons of every chromatic and metallic breed fill this collection, along with several mysterious primal dragons and regal imperial dragons.
Each entry includes full statistics for running the dragon, details on its history and ambitions, descriptions and maps of the dragon’s lair, the contents of its hoard, and more. Unleash Golarion’s ultimate monsters on your game with Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Dragons Unleashed!
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Aashaq the Annihilator, an ancient red dragon priestess of Dahak, god of destruction and treachery.
- Fahrauth, an umbral dragon who has set himself up as a living god in the Darklands.
- Maghara, the ghost of a copper dragon, who guards a ruined lighthouse known as the Guidestar of Desna.
- Moschabbatt, an ancient magma dragon who jealously conceals lost secrets of the dwarves.
- Eleven other exemplars of dragonkind, from brass dragon hatchlings to elder chromatic wyrms!
is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
and Pathfinder campaign setting
, but can easily be used in any fantasy game setting.
By Savannah Broadway, Joseph Carriker, Adam Daigle, Amanda Hamon, Steve Kenson, Tito Leati, Patrick Renie, F. Wesley Schneider, Tork Shaw, Ray Vallese, and Jerome Virnich.
Cover Art by Ralph Horsley.
Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.
This product is non-mint
. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at