Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 3 (4735 xp)
CN Medium Humanoid (Human-Ulfen)
Init +2; Senses Perception +6
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14 (+4 Armor, +2 Dex)
-2 AC while raging
HP 35 (3d12+9)
Rage HP 44
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +3
+3 saves vs spells/SLAs while Raging.
+3 Fort while Raging
Spd 40 ft.
Melee Masterwork Greatsword +8 (2d6+6, 19-20/x2, S)
Ranged Longbow +5 (d8, x3, P)
Raging Melee Masterwork Greatsword +10 (2d6+9, 19-20/x2, S)
Rage 11 rounds, +4 STR/+6 CON
Are for pansies. Pansy. Why did you even click here? This is a freaking Barbarian for Gorum's sake. What did you expect? Mage Armor? True Strike? CRUTCHES! CRUTCHES I SAY!
Str 18, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 9, Wis 10, Cha 7
BAB +3; CMB +7 (+9) ; CMD 19 (19)
Power Attack (-1 attack, +2 damage)
Extra Rage Power
Traits Accelerated Drinker, Indomitable Faith
Perception +6 (3 ranks + 3 trained)
Intimidate +4 (3 ranks - 2 cha + 3 trained)
Profession (Sailor) + 2 (1 rank + 1 Heart of the Fields)
Survival +5 (2 ranks + 3 trained)
Languages Common, Skald
Combat Gear Masterwork Greatsword, Longbow, 19 arrows
Other GearMasterwork Chain Shirt, Cloak of Resistance +1, Potion of Enlarge Person (6), Backpack, Bedroll, 6 days Trail Rations, 50 ft Rope, Signal Whistle, Waterskin, Adventurer's Sash, Wooden Holy Symbol (Gorum) Ioun Torch, Traveler's Outfit, Alchemist's Fire (6), Potion of Invisibility, Potion of Lesser Restoration, Potion of Hide from Animals, Potion of Hide from Undead, Potion of Shield of Faith (2), Potion of Cure Light Wounds, 2 gp
Rage - 11 rounds/day
Invulnerability, doubled vs nonlethal damage, DR 1/-
Extreme Endurance (Cold)
Superstition +3 (2+1 0/3 Favored Class Bonus)
Reckless Abandon +1 attack, -1 AC
A Brief History:
Urzur was born in Kalsgard, and spent his early days doing odd jobs around the city for his parents, who were the owners of a bakery. Needless to say, baking bored the poor man to death, and after a definite falling out with his folks he did what any rebellious young teenager would: He ran away and joined with a group of sailors who did odd jobs up and down the coast. He stayed with them for one trip, got paid, and came to the conclusion that sailing was for people who wanted to be poor. He then went into the 'whatever needs doing' business, which he has thus far found much more lucrative. He's done quite a lot of work for various people during his travels through Varisia, and has gained a reputation for being very good at dealing with problems, albeit a little indescreet.
Urzur is short, gruff, often rude and to the point. He also lacks some social grace, tending to do as he likes regardless of what ettiquite would say. He doesn't like to waste words where he could be acting instead. He is loyal to his friends and equally unfriendly to his enemies. He is decidedly neither to people who aren't either yet. He likes the cold.
There are those who have described Urzur as having a pretty face. Then there are those who are still alive. Nonetheless the description is apt, as despite his gruff and none too friendly demeanor he is not the worst-looking person in any given room. It is simply that his aura is one of the ones which does not lend itself to any sort of social activity. He has blonde hair, cut to the back of his neck on all sides. His eyes are a steely gray in color.
Those Questions. EVERYONE BUT THE GM STAY OUT!!!:
3 or more things feared
1. Having to wear a dress.
2. His family tracking him down, and having to deal with them again.
3. Large amounts of bugs, or also incredibly large bugs. He finds them creepy, crawly, and downright sickening.
2 or more things loved dearly
1. Good food, particularly sweet things and steak. He has claimed he would kill for a good steak before.
2. Fighting. As a devout follower of Gorum, he finds his 'self' is clearest when he's battling against his fellow man, be it lethal or otherwise.
1 or more things embarrassed by
1. Despite a great love of combat, Urzur has minimal tactical skill. This vexes him greatly.
1 thing most proud
1. His faith. Gorum guides his sword, and protects him through battle.
1 secret you will do anything to hide
1. He isn't a he. This, of course, means that her background is lacking a few crucial details. The falling out causing her to run away was that her family didn't believe that it was womanly to practice swordplay, particularly when she was capable of beating up all the men she knew on top of it--it was becoming an issue of pride for the family. Since being a girl and smashing things are two separate things among the Ulfen, she altered her name (From 'Urza' to 'Urzur') and joined a group of sailors from out of town. She left after realizing how hard it would become to keep her secret in close quarters. Her current lifestyle is largely because it's convenient to keeping her secret. She does bind (though there's not much to bind) and her armor does most of the rest. She is already a natural Alto, so she speaks a bit lower than normal, and doesn't say a whole lot. Let me know if I need to do anything additional about this.