Mon–Fri, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific
10 posts. Alias of bugleyman.
Too big for my britches
Immunity to cognitive dissonance
USA (but I'm the same everywhere)
* I seek conformity, security, and stability.
* I become anxious and insecure when events or circumstances upset my previously existing world view.
* I am very intolerant of any divergence from what I consider to be normal.
* I lend credence to interpretations of history that fit my preexisting definitions of reality.
* I think in extremely stereotyped ways about minorities, women, homosexuals, etc.
* I am very dualistic: The world is either absolutely right (i.e. my way) or absolutely wrong.
You can find out more about me here.