Daughter of a Magistrate executed by the emperor of their fallen empire, Sherrlyn vows to restore their land to the surface and claim lordship over it. At all costs. Her puppet husband, Duke Ostius, is terrified of her power, but hopes to share in any political advancement.
Female human Sorcerer 14/Eldritch Knight 2
NE Medium humanoid
Init +8 ; Senses Perception +3 (+2 to find secret doors/compartments)
AC 25, touch 17, flat-footed 20 (+5 armor, +4 dex, +2 natural armor, +3 deflection)
hp 121 (14d6+2d10+32)
Fort +9, Ref +12, Will +14
Spd 30 ft./x4
Melee +5 Dagger, melee +14/+9 1d4+5 19-20/x2
Melee +3 Rapier +8/+3 1d6+3 18-20/x2
Str 10, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 21
Base Atk +9, Cmb +9Cmd +27
Feats Arcane Strike (PFCR 118), Augment Summoning (PFCR 118), Brew Potion (PFCR 119), Combat Casting (PFCR 119), Dodge (PFCR 122), Eschew Materials (PFCR 123), Improved Counterspell (PFCR 126-127), Improved Initiative (PFCR 127), Mobility (PFCR 130-131), Quick Draw (PFCR 131-132), Scribe Scroll (PFCR 132), Spell Focus (PFCR 134), Toughness (PFCR 135)
Skills Appraise +11, Bluff +16, Craft (alchemy) +10, Fly +13, Intimidate +11, Knowledge (arcana) +19, Knowledge (planes) +9, Linguistics +9, Perception +3, Sense Motive +9, Spellcraft +21, Stealth +9, Swim +4, Use Magic Device +14, Use Magic Device +14
Languages Abyssal, Chelaxian, Common, Draconic, Infernal, Thassilonian
Combat Gear +5 Dagger, +3 Rapier, Masterwork Chain shirt
Other Gear Armor & Shield, Weapons
Class Abilities • DIVERSE TRAINING - An eldritch knight adds his level to any levels of fighter he might have for the purpose of meeting the prerequisites for feats. He also adds his level to any levels in an arcane spellcasting class for the purpose of meeting the prerequisites for feats. (PBPE 11).
• ELDRITCH KNIGHT COMBAT FEAT - The Eldritch Knight gains a bonus combat feat at 1st, 5th and 9th levels. (PBPE 11).
• BLOODLINE - You get your powers from your Arcane bloodline. It allows you to add the following spells to your known list:at this level - Identify, Invisibility, Dispel Magic, Dimension Door, Overland Flight, True Seeing. (PFCR 71).
• BLOODLINE POWERS - You get the following powers from your Arcane bloodline at this level:
- Arcane Bond - You have formed an arcane bond with an Amulet. You require the Amulet to cast (else, make a spellcraft check DC 20 + spell level to avoid losing the spell), but any spell you know can be cast from it once per day. (PFCR 73).
- Metamagic Adept - You can apply a metamagic feat without increasing casting time 3 times per day. (PFCR 73).
- New Arcana - Add 2 extra spells sorcerer/wizard spell list tor your list of known spells. (PFCR 73-74). (PFCR 71).
• ESCHEW MATERIALS - The sorcerer gains Exchew Materials as a bonus feat. (PFCR 71).
• SORCERER CANTRIPS - The sorcerer can cast known 0-level spells at will. (PFCR 71).
• SORCERER SPELLS - The sorcerer chooses spells from the sorcerer/wizard list according to the progression in PFCR 72. (PFCR 70-71).
• SORCERER WEAPONS AND ARMOR - All simple weapons. Armor and shields may interfere with casting, requiring a Arcane Spell Failure roll (PFCR 83). (PFCR 70).
Traits • Mathematical Prodigy (Magic) - +1 to Knowledge (arcana) and Knowledge (architecture and engineering) checks. Knowledge (arcana) is a class skill for you. (PFCT 5)
• Rich Parents (Social) - 900 gp starting cash. (PFCT 6)