"TATE ARGENSIER OF SIXGLAIVE
Male human Rogue 9
NG Medium humanoid
Init +9 ; Senses Perception +9
AC 26, touch 17, flat-footed 26 (+5 armor, +5 dex, +4 natural armor, +2 deflection)
hp 99 (9d8+30)
Fort +10, Ref +15, Will +6
Defensive Abilities Improved Uncanny Dodge, Trap Sense, Rogue Evasion, Improved Evasion
Spd 30 ft./x4
Melee Mwk Handaxe +8/+3 1d6+2 20/x3
Melee Sap +11/+6 1d6+2 20/x2
Melee +2 Dagger, melee +13/+8 1d4+4 19-20/x2
Ranged +2 Longbow, composite +14/+9 1d8+4 20/x3
Ranged Mwk Dagger, thrown +12/+7 1d4+2 19-20/x2
Special Attacks Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Sneak Attack, Bleeding Attack
Str 14, Dex 20, Con 14, Int 17, Wis 9, Cha 11
Base Atk +6, Cmb +8
Feats Armor Proficiency (Light) (PFB 82), Deadly Aim (PFB 84), Improved Initiative (PFB 88), Lone Wolf (PFRotR 14), Point Blank Shot (PFB 92), Precise Shot (PFB 92), Rapid Shot (PFB 93), Toughness (PFB 95), Weapon Finesse (PFB 97), Weapon Focus (PFB 97)
Skills Acrobatics +17, Appraise +15, Bluff +12, Climb +14, Craft (alchemy) +7, Craft (bowmaking) +11, Diplomacy +12, Disable Device +17, Intimidate +5, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +8, Linguistics +7, Perception +11, Perform (oratory) +4, Profession (cook) +8, Profession (farmer) +6, Profession (teacher) +3, Sense Motive +6, Sleight of Hand +16, Stealth +17, Swim +11, Use Magic Device +6, Use Magic Device +6
Languages Chelaxian, Common, Dwarven, Elven, Sylvan
Combat Gear +2 Longbow, Mwk Handaxe, Mwk Dagger, Sap, +2 Dagger, Studded leather +2
Other Gear Armor & Shield, Weapons
Class Abilities • IMPROVED UNCANNY DODGE - 0 (PFB 15).
• TRAP SENSE (+3) - +3 bonus on Reflex saves made to avoid traps and a +3 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by traps. (PFB 15).
• ROGUE WEAPONS AND ARMOR - All simple weapons, hand crossbow, rapier, sap, shortbow, and short sword. All light armor, but no shield. (PFB 38).
• SNEAK ATTACK - Deal +5d6 sneak attack damage in addition to weapon damage any time the enemy is denied a dexterity bonus to AC or is flanked by the rogue. Ranged attacks must be within 30 feet to do sneak attack damage. (PFB 38).
• TRAPFINDING - The rogue can use the Perception skill to find traps whose DC is over 20. (PFB 38).
• ROGUE EVASION - If the rogue makes a successful Reflex saving throw against an attack that normally deals half damage on a successful save, he instead takes no damage. Evasion can be used only if the rogue is wearing light armor or no armor and is not helpless. (PFB 39).
• ROGUE TALENT - You have chosen the following rogue talents: Bleeding Attack, Combat Trick, Finesse Rogue, Improved Evasion.
- Bleeding Attack - A rogue with this ability can cause living opponents to bleed when hitting them with a sneak attack. This attack causes the target to take 1 additional point of damage each round for each die of the rogue’s sneak attack (ie. 4d6 equals 4 points of bleed). Bleeding creatures take that amount of damage at the start of each of their turns. The bleeding can be stopped by a DC 15 Heal check or the application of any effect that heals hit point damage. Bleeding damage from this ability does not stack with itself. (PFA3 39).
- Combat Trick - You have selected the combat feat Weapon Focus. (PFA3 39).
- Finesse Rogue - Gain the Weapon Finesse feat. (PFA3 39).
- Improved Evasion - This ability works like evasion, except that while the rogue still takes no damage on a successful Ref lex saving throw against attacks, she henceforth takes only half damage on a failed save. A helpless rogue does not gain the benefit of improved evasion. (PFA3 41). (PFB 39).