FAERIE DUST POWER 1
Casting Somatic Casting, Verbal Casting
Range 30 feet; Area 5-foot burst
Duration 1 round
Sparkling magical dust fills the spell’s area, making those within
drowsy. Each creature in the area must attempt a Will save.
Success The creature is unaffected.
Failure The creature can’t use reactions and takes a –2
conditional penalty to Perception checks.
Critical Failure The target falls asleep. It automatically awakens
when the spell ends.
N Tiny animal
Senses low-light vision; Perception +5
AC, saves As master
Speed 25 ft.
Melee bite -2 (1d2)
• Climb Speed of 25 feet
• Fly Speed of 25 feet
• Increase the Speed of one of the familiar’s movement types
from 25 feet to 40 feet
• Swim Speed of 25 feet (or land Speed of 25 feet if your
familiar already has a swim Speed)
• Understands and speaks one language you know
• You can prepare one additional cantrip. You must be able to
prepare cantrips to select this master ability.
• You can prepare one additional spell at least 3 levels lower
than your highest-level spell; you must be able to prepare
level 4 spells to select this master ability.
• If your familiar is in your space, you can cast a spell with
a range of touch, transfer its power to your familiar, and
command the familiar to deliver the spell. If you do, the
familiar uses its 2 actions for the round to move toward a
target of your choice and attempt to touch that target; it uses
your attack modifier for touch spells instead of its own if
the target isn’t willing. If the familiar hits or critically hits,
the spell has its usual effect. If the familiar misses or doesn’t
reach the target to touch it this turn, the spell has no effect.