Str 11 0
Dex 15 +2
Con 14 +2
Int 12 +1
Wis 11 0
Cha 20 +5
Base Atk +0; CMB +0; CMD 12
1 Spell Focus (Enchantment)
B Eschew Materials
B Improved Initiative
Local Ties (+1 Knowledge Engineering, can use as if Technologist)
Reactionary (+2 initiative)
Languages: Common, Draconic
Bloodline power (Impossible)
Bloodline Arcana: Constructs are susceptible to your enchantment (compulsion) spells as if they were not mind-affecting. Constructs are treated as living creatures for the purposes of determining which spells affect them.
Disorienting Touch (Sp): At 1st level, as a melee touch attack, you can cause a creature to doubt its sense of depth and direction. The target is sickened for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your sorcerer level (minimum 1). Multiple touches do not stack, but they do add to the duration. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.
Combat Gear: 20 bolts
Other Gear: dagger, light crossbow, backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, flint and steel, iron pot, mess kit, soap, torches (10), trail rations (5 days), waterskin, 23gp
10 minute background:
Step 1: Write 5 background and concept elements that you feel are important to your image of the character. These can be a concept overview, a list of important life events, a physical description, a personality profile...whatever you need to get an image in your mind.
1. Red hair, green eyes, short.
2. Apprenticed under Khonnir for years to get her Sorcery under control.
3. A little bit out there, she relies on raw determination to see her crazy schemes through to the end.
4. Can't stomach alcohol at all, it makes her gag.
5. Born and raised in Torch, she's always loved being around smelters and fire and junk. It makes her feel at home.
Step 2: List at least two goals for the character.
1. Save Khonnir
2. Get tech
Step 3: List at least two secrets about your character. One is a secret the character knows, one is a secret that involves her but that she is not actually aware of yet.
1. She sees strings inside of people that connect around inside of them in a weird weave. She doesn't mention them because nobody else sees them and she doesn't want people to think they're weird.
2. She has a brother. The technic league grabbed him. She is not aware of this.
Step 4: Describe at least three people that are tied to the character. Two of them are friendly to the character, one is hostile.
1. Khonnir Baine, he taught her about magical energies and she apprenticed under him for a while. She owes him one or two or six.
2. Val Baine, They didn't talk as much during the apprenticeship but Lelet is fond of her.
3. The junkmaster, he always yells at her for trying to root through his junk. How dare you, junkmaster.
Step 5: Describe three memories, mannerisms, or quirks that your character has.
1. Talks to herself frequently, most often when thinking something through.
2. She isn't the observant sort, since she focuses in on things that interest her to the exclusion of everything else.
3. She fired a gun once. It felt awesome.