About Kydeem de'Morcaine
Blackwing, "Hmmm. I am torn between indignant outrage and giddy anticipation."
18 cost 17
17 cost 13
16 cost 10
15 cost 07
14 cost 05
13 cost 03
12 cost 02
11 cost 01
10 cost 00
09 cost -1
08 cost -2
07 cost -4
20 point arrays:
18, 18, 8, 7, 7, 7
18, 16, 14, 7, 7, 7
18, 17, 12, 7, 7, 7
18, 14, 12, 12, 8, 7
18, 14, 12, 10, 10, 7
18, 14, 12, 10, 8, 8
18, 14, 10, 10, 10, 8
17, 16, 14, 10, 7, 7
16, 16, 16, 8, 7, 7
14, 14, 14, 14, 12, 8
Core Rule Book
Game Mastery Guide
Advanced Players Guide
Advance Class Guide
Advanced Race Guide
Inner Sea World Guide
Inner Sea Magic
Blood of Angels
Blood of Fiends
items to consider buying:
* Adventurer's Chronicle 50gp - Numerous volumes and editions of the Adventurer's Chronicles exist. When used as a reference (an action that typically takes 1d4 full rounds of searching the text), an Adventurer's Chronicle grants a +2 circumstance bonus on a specific Knowledge check. Each Adventurer's Chronicle grants this bonus to a different type of Knowledge, but regardless of which type that particular chronicle is focused on, the overall cost of the book remains the same.
* First Aid Gloves. 4500GP buys you two castings of Breath of Life anyone can use. And most importantly, they're always at hand.
* Vial of Acid and Alchemical Ice - Focus for +1 damage to Acid Splash and Ray of Frost
* Spellguard Bracers 5k gp - Typically made of leather dyed blue and decorated with star-shaped studs, these bracers are used by spellcasters who practice their art in the heat of combat. The bracers grant the wearer a +2 bonus on concentration checks made to cast defensively. Three times per day, the wearer can choose to roll a concentration check to cast defensively twice and take the better result.
* Spring load wrist sheaths
* Skeleton Key 85 gp - Many door locks have a similar design and thus can be unlocked by a similar key. A skeleton key may be tried on any standard door lock that uses a key, even if you don't have the Disable Device skill. You use the key's Disable Device bonus of +10 rather than your own total; you cannot take 10 when using a skeleton key. The key only gets one roll for any particular lock. If the roll fails, the key is unable to open or close that lock. Inferior skeleton keys may only have a +5 bonus.
* Mirror 10 gp -
* Periscope 20 gp - This 2-foot-long metal tube has right angles at each end with mirrors inside; if you look in one end, you can see out the other end, allowing you safely peer over obstacles, around corners, or into small spaces your head wouldn't fit. When using a periscope, the end of the tube counts as a Diminutive object, making it much less likely an observed creature notices you; if you have total concealment from the creature except for the end of the periscope, use the tube's Diminutive size modifier for your Stealth instead of your own size modifier. Distortion from the mirrors gives you a –4 penalty on Perception checks while looking through the periscope. Though the tube is fairly sturdy (hardness 5, 2 hit points), the mirrors inside are fragile (hardness 1, 1 hit point), and any damage that gets through the tube's hardness applies to the tube and the mirrors.
* Earplugs 3 cp - Made of waxed cotton or cork, earplugs give you a +2 circumstance bonus on saves against effects that require hearing but also cause a –5 penalty on hearing-based Perception checks.
* Gloves of Reconnaissance 2k gp - Each of these fingerless worked leather gloves look as though they have seen heavy use, and often bear the stains or scent of grass or wet mud. On command, the wearer can use the gloves to see and hear though solid material no more than 15 feet thick by placing both hands on that material. The gloves can be used for 10 rounds each day. The rounds need not be consecutive.
* Adamantine Wire Saw 150 gp - This flexible saw consists of an abrasive wire hooked to two metal rings. By feeding the wire around a deadbolt or small door bar, you can use the rings to quietly saw through the obstruction. The saw takes 10 minutes to cut through a 2-inch piece of wood or a 1-inch iron bar. A wire saw can cut through items with hardness 10 or less. After five uses, the abrasive wire is worn smooth and must be replaced (costing 25 gp). Adamantine Wire Saw: This works twice as fast as a normal saw when cutting materials with hardness 10 or less, or at normal speed when cutting materials with hardness 11–20. Replacing an adamantine wire saw's wire costs 145 gp.
* Boots of the Cat 1k gp - These high-soled blue boots provide a great deal of comfort and arch support while also making the wearer appear a little bit taller than normal. The boot's wearer always takes the minimum possible damage from falls (as if the GM had rolled a 1 on each die of damage incurred by the fall) and at the end of a fall always lands on his feet.
* Scroll of Residual Tracking 25 gp - ranger 1, By touching a footprint, you receive a clear mental image of the person or creature that made it. The image has the exact same appearance as the creature that made the footprint at the moment it made the imprint, including any telling features or expressions, any gear or equipment, or anything else the creature was carrying at the time. For example, the footprint of a horse would reveal both the horse and any creature riding it when it made the footprint.
* Mask of Stony Demeanor 500 gp - When worn, this mask transforms the wearer's face into a stone statue and its voice into an emotionless monotone. Though it allows the wearer to speak, its facial expressions and voice betray little emotion, granting a +10 competence bonus on Bluff checks made to lie and a +5 competence bonus on Bluff checks made to feint, but also imposes a –5 penalty on Bluff checks made to pass a hidden message.
* Unfettered Shirt 10k gp - This loose, often ruffled, shirt is cut in a style designed to avoid hindering its wearer's movement. Once per day on command, the wearer can gain the benefits of freedom of movement for 10 minutes.
* Crowbar ?
* Portable Ram ?
* Determination armor enhancement 30k gp - A shield or armor with this property provides the ability to fight on against seemingly impossible odds. Once per day, when the owner reaches 0 or fewer hit points, the item automatically provides a breath of life spell.
* Hosteling armor enhancement 7.5k gp - A suit of armor or shield with this special ability hides living animals within its iconography to keep it safe. The wearer can speak a command word to magically store an animal to which he is bonded, such as an animal companion, a familiar, or mount. The stored animal appears as a symbol emblazoned upon the armor or shield, either one that mimics the appearance of the animal or that is more symbolic and abstract.
While stored, the animal is sleeping and provides the wearer no benefit (such as a familiar's skill bonus). The size of animal that can be stored depends on the type of armor or shield. A suit of light armor, medium armor, or a light shield or heavy shield can store one animal up to the wearer's size. A suit of heavy armor or a tower shield can store one animal up to one size category larger than the wearer. A second command word releases the stored animal from the hosteling armor or shield. A released animal immediately awakens, appears in a space adjacent to the wearer, and can take actions on the round it appears.
Because the stored animal is sleeping rather than in suspended animation (or even hibernating), it ages and gets hungry at the normal rate while stored. A hosteling armor or shield automatically releases a stored animal 24 hours after it was stored inside.
This armor special ability still works on bonded magical beasts that were once animals, but not outsiders, oozes, or other exotic companion creatures.
* Buoyant Balloon 10 gp - This fist-sized alchemically treated animal bladder is tightly sealed around a small wooden grip. By giving the handle a sharp twist you break a tiny glass ampoule just inside the bladder, filling the bag with buoyant gas and causing it to swell into a 3-foot-diameter sphere. Inflating the balloon is a move action. Once filled, the balloon floats upward at a speed of 60 feet per round. The balloon can lift up to 20 pounds of weight as it rises, though carrying more than 10 pounds reduces its speed to 30 feet per round. Multiple balloons attached to a single object add their carrying capacities together when determining how much weight they can lift. If a balloon is not held or bound in place in some manner, it continues to rise until it reaches a height of 600 feet, or until 10 minutes have passed, after which it pops or deflates and is destroyed.
* Jingasa of the Fortunate Soldier 5k gp - This conical iron jingasa, or war hat, grants the wearer a +1 luck bonus to AC. Once per day when struck by a critical hit or sneak attack, the wearer can spend an immediate action to negate the critical hit or sneak attack (similar to the fortification armor special ability, but without requiring a roll). The damage is instead rolled normally.
* Sleeves of Many Garments 200 gp - These translucent cloth tubes easily fit over their wearer's arms. The wearer of these sleeves can, when she slips them on, choose to transform her current garments into any other nonmagical set of clothing. These new clothes fit her perfectly and are always clean and mended unless she specifically designates otherwise. When she removes the sleeves, her clothes revert to their original form.
* Pathfinder Pouch ? gp - ?
* Clearear 15 gp - Gives a +2 to perception and all knowledge skills for something like 6 hours, with the down side that it gives a -2 to CHA skills.
* Pyxes of Redirected Focus 1k gp - This round metal container is just large enough to contain the wooden, coin-sized token inside. Each side of the token is inscribed with a different prayer. Once per day, a cleric (or other class with cleric domains) may activate the pyxes and may select any one of her prepared domain spells and replace it with the domain spell of that level from her other domain. For example, a cleric with the Fire and Luck domains could switch her 1st-level prepared burning hands domain spell to true strike. The pyxes has no effect on creatures with no domain spells or only one domain.
* Channel Foci ? gp - ?
* potion of reduce person (or scroll) - ?
* Discovery Torch - ?