About Grulyn Ironfoot
Grulyn grew up in the iron-walled town of Janderhoff. And like all members of his clan he learned many fighting styles.
During a trade mission when Grulyn was young he tried the Hagfish challenge and was so close to winning, but in the end he failed. His pride would not let it go. So for years his friends would challenge Grulyn into drinking or eating the most foul of things that they could find. In time he could eat and drink it all.
Grulyn was one of the top of his class in the fighting arts almost like torag guided his hands and learned advanced techniques. He wore his armor so much that it became apart of him, even when he was mining he wore it. As he grew older, mining did not have the excitement that his fighting arts had and even then there was still something missing. A lack of excitement and in a vision from Torag he knew that he was ment for something greater. Grulyn spoke to the clan priest and it was discovered that Torag indeed had chosen Grulyn as one of Torag's holy champion's.
So with his father's blessing he took up the life of an adventure. So he got his gear together and headed out.
As Grulyn was leaving his farther called out to him and said" Ye make this clan proud boy, you ere!"
He knew where his first stop would be. The town of Sandpoint, which is having a fair at this time. And this time he will not fail the Hagfish challenge.
Appearance and Mannerisms:
Black Beared down to his belt line. With gold and silver clasps attached to the beared.
His armor is well used but in very good condition. He is never far from his war ax.
Grulyn is a gruff warrior with a dry sense of humor. He does not speak unless he truly has something to say.
RACIAL AND CLASS BENEFITS:
"-- DWARVEN RACIAL TRAITS --
• Con: +2, Wis: +2, Cha: -2
• TYPE: Humanoid (Dwarf)
• SIZE: Medium
• LANGUAGES: Dwarves begin play speaking Common and Dwarven.
• DARKVISION 60 FT: Dwarves can see in the dark up to 60 ft.
• DEFENSIVE TRAINING: Dwarves get a +4 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of
the giant subtype.
• HATRED: Dwarves receive a +1 bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of
the orc and goblin subtypes due to special training against these hated foes.
• WEAPON FAMILIARITY: Dwarves are proficient with battleaxes, heavy picks,
and warhammers, and treat any weapon with the word “dwarven” in its name as a martial
• GREED: Dwarves receive a +2 racial bonus on Appraise skill checks made to determine
the price of nonmagical goods that contain precious metals or gemstones.
• HARDY: Dwarves receive a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells,
and spell-like abilities.
• SLOW AND STEADY: Dwarves have a base speed of 20 ft, but their speed is
never modified by armor or encumbrance.
• STABILITY: Dwarves receive a +4 bonus to their combat maneuver defense
when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.
• STONECUNNING: Dwarves receive a +2 bonus on Perception skill checks to
notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or
floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 ft
of them, regardless of whether or not they are actively looking.
• Automatic Languages: Common, Dwarven
• Bonus Languages: Giant, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, Terran, Undercommon
-- CLASS ABILITIES --
-- TRAITS --
-- WEAPONS --
-- MAGIC ITEMS --
Dwarven Waraxe +4 Dam:1d10+3 Crt 20/x3 Slash
+4 CMD vs combat maneuver (Bull Rush)
Save DC: 12
Attack Bonus: +2
usedCure Light Wounds: Cures 1d8 damage + 1/level (max +5).
-- GENERAL FEATS --
-- COMBAT FEATS --
• POWER ATTACK(Get for Free): Take -1 to melee attack rolls for +2 in melee damage bonus (+3 for 2HD or with natural weapons that do 1-1/2 Str mod, +2 for off-hand or secondary natural weapons). Lasts until your next turn. (PFCR 131)
• SHIELD PROFICIENCY: You can use a shield and take only the standard
" • ARMOR EXPERT (Combat): When you wear armor of any sort, reduce that suit's armor check penalty by 1, to a minimum check penalty of 0. (PFAPG 327)
• HAGFISH HOPEFUL (Campaign: Rise of the Runelords): Ever since passing through Sandpoint when you were a child, you wanted to take that coin purse as your own and carve your name on the ceiling beam above the bar. Training yourself, you've built up quite a strong resistance to all things putrid and gross. You gain a +2 trait bonus on Fortitude saves against disease and poison. (PFAP: RotR PG 4)
Adventuring Skills (* w/ -5 Armor check penalty); -4 armor, -1 shield
-- WEAPONS --