About Anastasia Shoi-Ming
Female Human Tien-Ulfen - Anastasia’s picture in real life
–– Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner, Life Mystery) of Pharasma 3 ––
-- STATS --
–– SAVES ––
+2 vs. death effects from the feat ‘Fey Foundling’
–– COMBAT ––
CMD 9 (BAB +2, Dex -1, Str -2)
–– AC ––
Armor Check Penalty -5: MW Breastplate [-3] + MW Wooden Buckler [-0] OR Medium Load [-3]
–– SKILLS ––
15 skill points => 3 levels with 5 Skill Points per level: 4 Oracle + 0 Int + 1 Skilled human racial trait
–– SPELLS PER DAY ––
–– SPELLS KNOWN ––
–– ORACLE ABILITIES ––
• PEI ZIN - HEALERS WAY (LAY ON HANDS): 6 = 1 + 5 Cha
–– XP / PRESTIGE POINTS / FAME ––
–– RETRAINING ––:
• On 2nd Level: Retrained 2 Hit Points each costing 3 days / 3 PP / 60 gp (=3 days * 2 Lvl * 10gp) -> Total cost for retraining 2 Hit Points: 6 PP and 120 gp.
• On 3rd Level: Retrained Human Feat costing 5 days / 5 PP / 150 gp (=5 days * 3 Lvl * 10gp)
–– HIT POINTS ––:
1st level - 12 Hit Points: 8 Oracle + 3 Con +1 Favored Class
2nd - 11 Hit Points: 5 Oracle + 3 Con + 2 Retraining +1 Favored Class
3rd level - 9 Hit Points: 5 Oracle + 3 Con +1 Favored Class
TOTAL - 32 Hit Points
–– GOLD –– :
* Currently: 566 gp
–– GEAR ––
Heavy Horse (Combat Trained)
–– TRAITS ––
–– FEATS ––
• Lvl 1: FEY FOUNDLING: Benefit: Whenever you receive magical healing, you heal an additional 2 points per die rolled. You gain a +2 bonus on all saving throws against death effects. Unfortunately, you also suffer +1 point of damage from cold iron weapons (although you can wield cold iron weapons without significant discomfort).
–– CLASS ABILITIES ––
• Class Skills: Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Heal (Wis), Knowledge (history) (Int), Knowledge (planes) (Int), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), and Spellcraft (Int).
• Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Oracles are proficient with all simple weapons, light armor, medium armor, and shields (except tower shields).
FAQ Blackened Curse: The Blackened oracle curse is meant to only impose a penalty on attack rolls with manufactured weapons. Thus, rays, weapon-like spells, and natural weapons are not affected by this curse.
Oracle Mystery: Life - CLASS DETAILS
• Revelation (via feat 3rd level): LIFE LINK (Su): As a standard action, you may create a bond between yourself and another creature. Each round at the start of your turn, if the bonded creature is wounded for 5 or more hit points below its maximum hit points, it heals 5 hit points and you take 5 hit points of damage. You may have one bond active per oracle level. This bond continues until the bonded creature dies, you die, the distance between you and the other creature exceeds medium range, or you end it as an immediate action (if you have multiple bonds active, you may end as many as you want as part of the same immediate action).
Pei Zin Practitioner - ARCHETYPE DETAILS
• Profession (herbalist): Like other masters of the art, Pei Zin practitioners can use the Profession (herbalist) skill in place of Craft (alchemy) to create alchemical remedies with recipes that include certain plant-derived reagents. More information is on pages 24–25 of Pathfinder Player Companion: Alchemy Manual.
• Master Herbalist (Su): A Pei Zin practitioner has mastered countless alchemical techniques that supplement her divine powers and greatly aid her when she heals the sick and wounded. She gains a competence bonus on Profession (herbalist) checks equal to 1/2 her oracle level (minimum 1), and uses her Charisma modifier in place of her Wisdom modifier when attempting Profession (herbalist) checks. Additionally, a Pei Zin practitioner can identify potions as if via detect magic using Profession (herbalist) instead of Spellcraft, and she can attempt such a check after holding a potion for 1 round. This ability replaces the additional class skills the oracle gains from her mystery.
• Healer’s Way (Su): A Pei Zin practitioner combines alchemy, acupuncture, and divine magic to heal wounds by touch. She can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 1 + her Charisma modifier. With one use of this ability, she uses positive energy to heal the target of 1d6 hit points for every 2 oracle levels she has. Using this ability is a standard action unless the oracle targets herself, in which case it is a swift action. Using this ability requires only one free hand. This ability counts as a paladin’s lay on hands ability for the purposes of feats, spells, and effects that work with that class feature when it is used for healing purposes. Unlike lay on hands, this ability cannot be used to harm undead. This ability replaces the revelation gained at 1st level.
• Master Healing Technique (Su): At 7th level, whenever a Pei Zin practitioner heals a living creature with her healer’s way ability, as a free action she can attempt a Profession (herbalist) check to remove a condition from the target, with each condition having an accompanying Profession (herbalist) DC (see the list below). She cannot take 10 or 20 on this check, nor can she receive aid from any creature except another Pei Zin practitioner (though the practitioner need not be an oracle; see pages 24–25 of Pathfinder Player Companion: Alchemy Manual). Failure by 5 or more causes the target to become sickened for 1 round (if the Pei Zin practitioner is attempting to remove the sickened condition, this extends it by 1 round). Similarly, failure by 10 or more instead causes the target to become nauseated for 1 round or to have its existing nauseated condition extended by 1 round. A creature that cannot be sickened or nauseated cannot have conditions removed by this ability.
Minor Conditions (DC 20): Fatigued, shaken, and sickened.
-- HUMAN RACIAL TRAITS --
–– BACKGROUND –– :