Female CN Gnome
• TYPE: Humanoid (Gnome, Orc)
• SIZE: Small
• SENSES: DARKVISION 60 ft., LIGHT SENSITIVITY (dazzled in areas of bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell) from ORC BLOODLINE
-- SAVES --
Fortitude: +8 / +10 vs. death eff. (Con +3, Sorcerer +1, Familiar +2, Cloak of resistance +2, +2 vs. death effects from Fey Fortitude)
Reflex: +5 (Dex +2, Sorcerer +1, Cloak of resistance +2)
Will: +6 / +10 vs. fear (Wis +0, Sorcerer +4, Cloak of resistance +2, Fearless +4 vs. fear)
• On 2nd Level: Retrained 2 Hit Points each costing 3 days / 3 PP / 60 gp (=3 days * 2 Lvl * 10gp) -> Total cost for retraining 2 Hit Points: 6 PP and 120 gp.
• On 3rd Level: Retrained 2 Hit Points each costing 3 days / 3 PP / 90 gp (=3 days * 3rd Lvl * 10gp) -> Total cost for retraining 2 Hit Points: 6 PP and 180 gp.
• On 4th Level: Retrained 2 Hit Points each costing 3 days / 3 PP / 120 gp (=3 days * 4th Lvl * 10gp) -> Total cost for retraining 2 Hit Points: 6 PP and 240 gp.
–– SPELLS PER DAY ––
• 1st level: 8 = 6+ 2 Cha
• 2nd level: 5 = 4+ 1 Cha
–– SPELL LIKE ABILITIES PER DAY ––
• Dancing lights (0th): x 4 (Varisian Tattoo x 3, Gnome ‘Pyromaniac’ x 1)
• Flare (0th): x 1 (Gnome ‘Pyromaniac’)
• Prestidigitation (0th): x 1 (Gnome ‘Pyromaniac’)
• Produce flame (1st): x 1 (Gnome ‘Pyromaniac’)
-- FEATS --
• Level 1 (Free): VARISIAN TATTOO (Evocation): Prerequisites: Spell Focus. Benefit: Select a school of magic (other than divination) in which you have Spell Focus—you cast spells from this school at +1 caster level. Additionally, you gain a single spell-like ability usable up to three times per day. The spell-like ability gained (and its Varisian name) are as follows: Evocation (ragario): dancing lights
• Level 1: SPELL FOCUS (Evocation): Benefit: Add +1 to the Difficulty Class for all saving throws against spells from the school of magic you select.
• Level 3: SPELL SPECIALIZATION (Magic Missile): Prerequisites: Int 13, Spell Focus. Benefit: Select one spell of a school for which you have taken the Spell Focus feat. Treat your caster level as being two higher for all level-variable effects of the spell. Every time you gain an even level in the spellcasting class you chose your spell from, you can choose a new spell to replace the spell selected with this feat, and that spell becomes your specialized spell.
• Level 5: EMPOWER SPELL (Metamagic): Benefit: All variable, numeric effects of an empowered spell are increased by half including bonuses to those dice rolls. Saving throws and opposed rolls are not affected, nor are spells without random variables. Level Increase: +2 (an empowered spell uses up a spell slot two levels higher than the spell’s actual level.)
-- TRAITS --
• WAYANG SPELLHUNTER (Regional): Select a spell of 3rd level or below (FIREBALL). When you use this spell with a metamagic feat, it uses up a spell slot one level lower than it normally would.
• MAGICAL LINEAGE (Magic): Pick one spell when you choose this trait (FIREBALL). When you apply metamagic feats to this spell that add at least 1 level to the spell, treat its actual level as 1 lower for determining the spell’s final adjusted level.
• EASE OF FAITH (free trait from scenario ‚#7-00: The Sky Key Solution‘ that Zaarah 314670-4 played) (Combat): Your mentor, the person who invested your faith in you from an early age, took steps to ensure you understood that what powers your divine magic is no different from that which powers the magic of other religions. This philosophy makes it easier for you to interact with others who may not share your views. Benefits: You gain a +1 bonus on Diplomacy checks, and Diplomacy is always a class skill for you. [Boon giving additional trait: Councilor of Time: Your kindness and compassion granted Lady Arodeth a moment’s peace before she sacrificed herself to save the Pathfinders, and your compassion attracts members of the Harbingers of Fate with intellect and care for others to join the Society. You may use this boon when making a new Pathfinder Society character to grant your new character one of the following as a bonus trait: caretaker, charming, or ease of faith.]
Fearless (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain a +4 bonus on saving throws made against fear and a +1 natural armor bonus. At 9th level, you lose your light sensitivity, gain immunity to fear, and your natural armor bonus increases to +2.
• Gift of Tongues: Gnomes love languages and learning about those they meet. Gnomes with this racial trait gain a +1 bonus on Bluff and Diplomacy checks, and they learn one additional language every time they put a rank in the Linguistics skill. This racial trait replaces defensive training and hatred.
• Pyromaniac: Gnomes with this racial trait are treated as one level higher when casting spells with the fire descriptor, using granted powers of the Fire domain, using the bloodline powers of the fire elemental bloodline or the revelations of the oracle’s flame mystery, and determining the damage of alchemist bombs that deal fire damage (this ability does not give gnomes early access to level-based powers; it only affects the powers they could use without this ability). Gnomes with Charisma scores of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, flare, prestidigitation, produce flame. The caster level for these effects is equal to the gnome’s level; the DCs are Charisma-based. This racial trait replaces gnome magic and illusion resistance.
• Academician: Some gnomes are more academically inclined than their kin. Gnomes with this racial trait gain a +2 bonus on any single Knowledge skill (KN ARCANA). This racial trait replaces the obsessive racial trait.
• Fey Fortitude: Gnomes with this racial trait are infused with a connection to life. They gain a +2 racial bonus on saves to resist death effects. This replaces weapon familiarity.
• Behind the Veil: Characters with this trait slyly cover their body language and movements by acting in a shadowed or partitioned areas. These characters gain a +2 bonus on Bluff and Sleight of Hand checks while benefiting from concealment or cover. Gnomes can take this trait in place of low-light vision.
'Besuuz', the Flying Fox Familiar (Protector Archetype), N Tiny animal;
Init +1; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +6
Protector Archetype: Protector familiars are so devoted that they would give their lives for their masters. A tumor familiar can’t be a protector.
- Loyal Bodyguard (Ex): A protector gains Bodyguard and Combat Reflexes as bonus feats. If the familiar is sharing its master’s square, it can use Bodyguard to aid another to improve its master’s AC even if it doesn’t threaten the attacking foe, though it still needs line of effect to its master and the attacker. This replaces alertness and improved evasion.
- Empathic Link (Su): The master has an empathic link with his familiar to a 1 mile distance. The master can communicate empathically with the familiar, but cannot see through its eyes. Because of the link's limited nature, only general emotions can be shared. The master has the same connection to an item or place that his familiar does.
- Share Spells: The wizard may cast a spell with a target of “You” on his familiar (as a touch spell) instead of on himself. A wizard may cast spells on his familiar even if the spells do not normally affect creatures of the familiar's type (magical beast).
- Shield Master (Su): At 5th level, whenever a protector or its master takes hit point damage, as long as the protector and its master are touching, its master can split the damage evenly between them as if under the effects of shield other. This replaces deliver touch spells and speak with animals of its kind.
- Speak with Master (Ex): If the master is 5th level or higher, a familiar and the master can communicate verbally as if they were using a common language. Other creatures do not understand the communication without magical help.
--Further Familiar Stats --:
- Able Defender (Ex): At 11th level, a protector gains In Harm’s Way as a bonus feat. In addition, the familiar’s hit points are now equal to its master’s total hit points (not including temporary hit points), regardless of its actual Hit Dice. This replaces spell resistance.
AC 14, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+1 Dex, +2 size, Familiar natural armor +1)
hp Half of Aatish’s HP
Fort +3: (Aatish’s base +2, Con +1)
Ref +9: (Aatish’s base +8 , Dex +1)
Will +8: : (Aatish’s base +6, Will +2)
Speed 10 ft., fly 60 ft. (average)
Melee bite +2 (1d3–1)
Space 2–1/2 ft., Reach 0 ft.
Str 9, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 6, Wis 14, Cha 5
Base Atk 0+Aatish BAB; CMB -1+Aatish BAB; CMD 8+Aatish BAB
Feats: Extra Item Slot (Neck)
Skills Fly +5, Perception +6, Aatish skills