Qstors #9-20: Fury of the Final Blade (FULL) (Inactive)

Game Master Qstor

maps and slides


51 to 100 of 312 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Elf HP:79, AC: 19/T:13/FF:16 - Percep: +19(LL) F: +8/R: +9/W: +12 - CMB: +5- CMD: 18, Speed: 30ft, Init: +6
GM Qstor wrote:
Armeline steps over "Greetings Pathfinders. I have been busy as of late."

"I can imagine. Eliza says you and your crew will sail us down to

Isarn and wait until we complete our mission to aid our withdrawal, and continue to Cassomir from Isarn. Do you anticipate any problems with this plan?"

Grand Lodge

[Init +9, Per +18, Spd 40'] M Tengu Unchained Rogue (Swordmaster/Scout) 11th [HP 58/58, AC 30(34) |ff 19 |t 21, Fort +7, Ref +19, Will +7,] CMD 27

Kahwen bows to Armeline as they board the boat.

As Rallas speaks, the tengu is, indeed checking the vessel out. His gaze jumps from rope to sail, from rowing port to windlass. But he knows that sailing a vessel properly takes careful organization and even a trained assistant is no assistance if they aren't in the correct place at the correct time.

"I am at your service, captain."

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Rallas Linnderil wrote:
Busy is likely an understatement. Anything you need us to do? Kahwen here is a fair hand at sailing tasks. I'm not, but will do what is needed...

there's a crew

Lord Sinclair 'Percy' Blakros wrote:
GM Qstor wrote:
Armeline steps over "Greetings Pathfinders. I have been busy as of late."

"I can imagine. Eliza says you and your crew will sail us down to

Isarn and wait until we complete our mission to aid our withdrawal, and continue to Cassomir from Isarn. Do you anticipate any problems with this plan?"

"No lord Blakros...I absolutely will wait as instructed."

The journey from Rosehaven to Isarn is about 10 miles long
and takes several hours. The journey is quiet as the boat passes along. The keelboat maneuvers itself into an empty slip in Isarn’s docks around midnight. The crew lowers the gang plank.

"Good luck on your investigation!" says Armeline.

this part is open ended so let me know where you want to investigate. You have the 2 notes too

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 3/Un Rogue 6/snakebite brawler 2, HP 103 AC 23(27), T 17(21), FF 16(20), F +14, R +19, W +12, Initi. +11, CMD 23, Perception +21, lowlight(+24 traps)

We need to hit the ground running...time is not on our side here...can't access the slides and stuff...

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 22(26MA); ff 19; T:21] HP=75/75 F +11/R+10/W+15 CMD 31 (32 grapple) Ki 12/12 Monk (Zen Archer)/8 Perc +18/stone +20 Darkvision 60' per strike 8/8 40' move

”If it’s a foot race Rallas, I won’t be slowing us down!”

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Granny realizes there's no codes in the letters

Sovereign Court

Elf HP:79, AC: 19/T:13/FF:16 - Percep: +19(LL) F: +8/R: +9/W: +12 - CMB: +5- CMD: 18, Speed: 30ft, Init: +6

"Interesting letter - seems we need to find a cheap tavern with a bird in its name, and there we may find our contact Eylara. Fortunately we are on a boat heading for a dock, and where there are docks there are sailors and longshoremen, and they tend to have a bit of savvy about where to find a bargain beer"

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 3/Un Rogue 6/snakebite brawler 2, HP 103 AC 23(27), T 17(21), FF 16(20), F +14, R +19, W +12, Initi. +11, CMD 23, Perception +21, lowlight(+24 traps)

Agreed... Rallas says as he tries to find out any information through word of mouth.

kn. local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
if one of the more charismatic of the group could just ask for directions from a local would be an idea...like "a friend said there was a tavern here with a bird in its name...he was too drunk to remember exactly what it was..."...worth a shot..Rallas has a lot of skills...being social isnt one of them...lol

Silver Crusade

F Tengu Shaman 8 / Investigator (Psychic Detective) 1 | HP 66/66 | AC 19 / 12T / 17FF / CMD 18 | Fort +9 / Ref +9 / Will +16 | Init +2 | Perception +12

Granny looks around to see if anyone's paying attention to them, then pulls out her notes and checks if she's heard any gossip about an appropriate bar in the area.
T10 Perception: 10 + 12 = 22
T10 Local: 10 + 12 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ 10 + 12 + 2 + (3) = 27

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Rallas and Granny ask a passer by for information on a bar with a bird in it's name and they suggest the Duck Dock. Heading through the town, you bar on a side street. A painted sign with a mallard hangs outside.

There's no one waiting outside

assuming you go inside:
Pipe smoke and dirty ale hits your nose as you make your way inside. A female half elf sits at the bar and a group of laborers sit at a table in the far corner. A stout man with a brown beard stands behind the bar and polishes a mug. A cudgel at this waist. Two more tables are taken up by a group dirty dwarves and another group of laborers Perception and Sense motive checks please

Sovereign Court

Elf HP:79, AC: 19/T:13/FF:16 - Percep: +19(LL) F: +8/R: +9/W: +12 - CMB: +5- CMD: 18, Speed: 30ft, Init: +6

Percy
Perception 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (20) + 19 = 39
Sense Motive 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24

Boffins the invisible dragon.
Perception 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34
Sense Motive 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

"Good afternoon comrade, ale for myself and my companions" Percy slides a couple of coppers across the table "This place might be the Duck Dock, but a few fine cups of morale we will be soaring like Eagles" Percy slightly overemphasizes the last, then looks around the tavern, probably not the labourers, probably not the dwarves, the barkeep doesn't seem like an Eagle Knight, maybe the Half-elf.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 22(26MA); ff 19; T:21] HP=75/75 F +11/R+10/W+15 CMD 31 (32 grapple) Ki 12/12 Monk (Zen Archer)/8 Perc +18/stone +20 Darkvision 60' per strike 8/8 40' move

Jory shrugs as he sees another elf along. He points two fingers to his eyes and the same two fingers back at Percy.

”Rallas, can you vouch for this one?? He is drinking—a good start.”

Take 10 perception and sense motive including Percy for 28 — Jory has trust issues with Elves!!

Silver Crusade

F Tengu Shaman 8 / Investigator (Psychic Detective) 1 | HP 66/66 | AC 19 / 12T / 17FF / CMD 18 | Fort +9 / Ref +9 / Will +16 | Init +2 | Perception +12

Granny gives the tavern a quick once-over and approaches the bar herself. "What do you have on tap, dear?"

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28 With low-light vision
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32


M Parrot? Familiar 8 | HP 33/33 | AC 16 / 14T / 14FF / CMD 12 | Fort +1 / Ref +6 (Improved Evasion) / Will +10 | Init +2 | Perception +6

Natharanak, riding on Granny's shoulder, does his best to act like a normal bird as his head swivels to take in the other patrons.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-Orc Paladin 11 (Oath Against Fiends) | HP 56/74 | AC 24 T 12 FF 24 | CMD 25 (26 vs disarm/sunder) | F: +12, R: +8, W: +12| Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +14 | Speed 30ft |Shirt Reroll: 1/1, Pin: 1/1, +1 on a d20: 1/1, +2 on a Sense Motive: 1/1|Lay on Hands: 7/7, Divine Bond 1/2, Smite Evil 3/4| Spells: 1st 3/3, 2nd 2/2, 3rd 1/1 | *Active: Extra +1 holy (11 min)

Trokkus nods knowingly as he looks around. Taverns like this are the same anywhere in the Inner Sea (except when they're not).

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 3/Un Rogue 6/snakebite brawler 2, HP 103 AC 23(27), T 17(21), FF 16(20), F +14, R +19, W +12, Initi. +11, CMD 23, Perception +21, lowlight(+24 traps)

Well, I don't think he's be a bad sort...since he's one of us...so..yes. Rallas says as he heads into the bar.

perc: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (5) + 21 = 26
sense: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

A mug of mead, please... he orders from the barkeep, keeping his eyes and ears open as he does.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The party notices that the half eleven woman is nervous. She taps her fingers repeatably on her jacket. The table of merchants glances at you as you enter then goes back to their conversation.

Anyone that beat a 21 on Perception notices that she's wearing a pin on her lapel

DC 27+ Knowledge (local) or Profession (soldier):
The pin is a subtle insignia of Andoran and the Eagle Knights in
particular.

Sovereign Court

Elf HP:79, AC: 19/T:13/FF:16 - Percep: +19(LL) F: +8/R: +9/W: +12 - CMB: +5- CMD: 18, Speed: 30ft, Init: +6

Both Percy and Boffins can hit that easy on a Take 10

"Pardon my intrusion, but I couldn't help notice your fine ornament there - I have a few friends with similar ones that are strikingly similar, and there I was making a quip about soaring like Eaglesdue to two of my companions being Tengu and one with a parrot, and now this pin, feathers indeed, a Major co-incidence, care to join us? I'd like to hear more about it, perhaps you can help me find the path to a suitable artisan"

Silver Crusade

F Tengu Shaman 8 / Investigator (Psychic Detective) 1 | HP 66/66 | AC 19 / 12T / 17FF / CMD 18 | Fort +9 / Ref +9 / Will +16 | Init +2 | Perception +12

"Oh, you look just like my son" Granny says, leaning next to Sinclair. "Well, if he had more human in him, at least. He used to live southwest of here, before he started travelling. The latest letter I got from him says he managed to cut himself pretty badly while gardening, of all things." She sighs, presenting the image of a put-upon grandmother. "Sometimes you just want to go to them and fix all their problems, no matter how old they get."

"You know what I mean, right?"

T10 Linguistics-as-Bluff to pass secret message of "Human from Andoran gave us a letter, got in trouble with the Gardeners. We want to help."
Sense Motive DC for others to intercept message: 10 + 29 + 1d6 ⇒ 10 + 29 + (3) = 42

EDIT: Originally read that as 21+ local, so...Local: 1d20 + 12 + 1d6 ⇒ (13) + 12 + (3) = 28

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 3/Un Rogue 6/snakebite brawler 2, HP 103 AC 23(27), T 17(21), FF 16(20), F +14, R +19, W +12, Initi. +11, CMD 23, Perception +21, lowlight(+24 traps)

As Rallas reaches nonchalantly for his mead, his other hand reaches in his pocket and flashes his custom wayfinder towards her where only she can see it and puts it back in the blink of an eye.

sleight of hand: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

I think this is the first time I've used this skill...lol...some rogue, eh?

Grand Lodge

[Init +9, Per +18, Spd 40'] M Tengu Unchained Rogue (Swordmaster/Scout) 11th [HP 58/58, AC 30(34) |ff 19 |t 21, Fort +7, Ref +19, Will +7,] CMD 27

Kahwen is quiet as the group moves along, keeping to the back and with a keen eye for their surroundings.

He just points to Rallas' drink when it comes up and holds a finger up to indicate that he'll have one for himself.

Perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20

He isn't quite sure why the group picks out the person they pick out but he doesn't join them. If they're being subtle, the last thing they need to do is all crowd around a table. He stays at the bar and watches the rest of the patrons to see if THEY'RE watching too closely.

Perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Eylara nods trustingly at Rallas. She turns to Percy and Granny. "I admit that plants can be dangerous. But there's lots going on here with plants in a GARDEN. All aren't whom they seem to be. My friend likes letters too but isn't the gardening type." She pauses and turns to Percy. "Nor is he overly fond of nobles but likes PAPER and more." She stresses the last word as she looks at Granny. She turns her head and glances at the door, as if looking for a way out.

what did you do with the note? And I noticed no one rolled Know Nobility at the beginning so feel free to roll and check here

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-Orc Paladin 11 (Oath Against Fiends) | HP 56/74 | AC 24 T 12 FF 24 | CMD 25 (26 vs disarm/sunder) | F: +12, R: +8, W: +12| Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +14 | Speed 30ft |Shirt Reroll: 1/1, Pin: 1/1, +1 on a d20: 1/1, +2 on a Sense Motive: 1/1|Lay on Hands: 7/7, Divine Bond 1/2, Smite Evil 3/4| Spells: 1st 3/3, 2nd 2/2, 3rd 1/1 | *Active: Extra +1 holy (11 min)

Trokkus downs his mug of ale, and then observes to no one in particular. "Ah, I gotta take a leak." He ambles towards the exit to see if the coast is clear.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 22(26MA); ff 19; T:21] HP=75/75 F +11/R+10/W+15 CMD 31 (32 grapple) Ki 12/12 Monk (Zen Archer)/8 Perc +18/stone +20 Darkvision 60' per strike 8/8 40' move

Jory is still flustered about his possible elf heritage and joins Trokkus in a trip to the privvy.

"Trokkus, do I look tall and graceful to you? Possibly like an elf??"

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-Orc Paladin 11 (Oath Against Fiends) | HP 56/74 | AC 24 T 12 FF 24 | CMD 25 (26 vs disarm/sunder) | F: +12, R: +8, W: +12| Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +14 | Speed 30ft |Shirt Reroll: 1/1, Pin: 1/1, +1 on a d20: 1/1, +2 on a Sense Motive: 1/1|Lay on Hands: 7/7, Divine Bond 1/2, Smite Evil 3/4| Spells: 1st 3/3, 2nd 2/2, 3rd 1/1 | *Active: Extra +1 holy (11 min)

Trokkus furls his brow at the question. "Pal, I ain't seen nothin' further from an elf 'cept a troll one time." He shrugs. "Hope that ain't a disappointment to ya."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 3/Un Rogue 6/snakebite brawler 2, HP 103 AC 23(27), T 17(21), FF 16(20), F +14, R +19, W +12, Initi. +11, CMD 23, Perception +21, lowlight(+24 traps)

Rallas eyes the rest of the room, in case anyone overhears the exchange.

I can't remember who has it..and can't roll nobility...not trained

Sovereign Court

Elf HP:79, AC: 19/T:13/FF:16 - Percep: +19(LL) F: +8/R: +9/W: +12 - CMB: +5- CMD: 18, Speed: 30ft, Init: +6

"Well if it is paper you want to see, I happen to have a sample of some fine vellum - might make a lovely gift for your friend - the light is a bit better outside, let's go have a look" Percy also gestures to the door whilst holding the letter in hand.

Grand Lodge

[Init +9, Per +18, Spd 40'] M Tengu Unchained Rogue (Swordmaster/Scout) 11th [HP 58/58, AC 30(34) |ff 19 |t 21, Fort +7, Ref +19, Will +7,] CMD 27

For the moment, Kahwen remains at the bar, watching to see who might be paying too much attention to the rest of his group and the woman they're talking to.

He'll also keep an eye out for anyone who follows the group out of the establishment.

Perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Lord Sinclair 'Percy' Blakros wrote:
"Well if it is paper you want to see, I happen to have a sample of some fine vellum - might make a lovely gift for your friend - the light is a bit better outside, let's go have a look" Percy also gestures to the door whilst holding the letter in hand.

She holds her hand out for the letter.

Sovereign Court

Elf HP:79, AC: 19/T:13/FF:16 - Percep: +19(LL) F: +8/R: +9/W: +12 - CMB: +5- CMD: 18, Speed: 30ft, Init: +6

Percy shares the document.

”Time is ticking here, let’s get to business”

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 3/Un Rogue 6/snakebite brawler 2, HP 103 AC 23(27), T 17(21), FF 16(20), F +14, R +19, W +12, Initi. +11, CMD 23, Perception +21, lowlight(+24 traps)

Rallas downs his drink and gets ready to move out immediately, making sure to tip the barkeep a decent amount. He grabs a handful of the bar snack as he does.

Never know when you're going to get a chance to eat next... he says with a wink.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 22(26MA); ff 19; T:21] HP=75/75 F +11/R+10/W+15 CMD 31 (32 grapple) Ki 12/12 Monk (Zen Archer)/8 Perc +18/stone +20 Darkvision 60' per strike 8/8 40' move

”Unless your pack is full of sandwiches.”.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 3/Un Rogue 6/snakebite brawler 2, HP 103 AC 23(27), T 17(21), FF 16(20), F +14, R +19, W +12, Initi. +11, CMD 23, Perception +21, lowlight(+24 traps)

Rallas stops for a moment, pondering Jory's comment.

You know...that's a fair point... he says with a laugh as he heads out.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Lord Sinclair 'Percy' Blakros wrote:

Percy shares the document.

”Time is ticking here, let’s get to business”

"This is my friends writing and you have shown me the PATH but anyone could have forged my friends writing or stolen one of those? Maybe your Aspis." She whispers. She looks skeptical.

Silver Crusade

F Tengu Shaman 8 / Investigator (Psychic Detective) 1 | HP 66/66 | AC 19 / 12T / 17FF / CMD 18 | Fort +9 / Ref +9 / Will +16 | Init +2 | Perception +12

"Snakes in the grass are nobody's friend" Granny tells Eylara, "but you shouldn't need to worry about those around us."

She gives her practiced "trustworthy grandmother" smile. "They wouldn't need to stick their necks out, anyway. Flowers would get pruned with or without their involvement."

T10 adjust attitude: 10 + 29 + 1d6 ⇒ 10 + 29 + (4) = 43

What are the others talking about back there?
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

It's good of Jory to have a hobby... but sandwiches? Well, there are worse things he could be collecting.

Sovereign Court

Elf HP:79, AC: 19/T:13/FF:16 - Percep: +19(LL) F: +8/R: +9/W: +12 - CMB: +5- CMD: 18, Speed: 30ft, Init: +6

Percy was just about to give the Eagle Knight a dressing down for the ages, his interest in entertaining this persons baseless-accusations and obstructionism is clearly at a very low level, he lets Granny continue her work.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

"Granny your words give me hope that you are truthful. This way please"

She leads you to a back room with a worn table and several chairs.

"Pathfinders" she continues. "I know there are
executions scheduled for the coming morning and that the
convicted are not Galtan. I can show you the facility the
Andorens have been taken to."
She provides you with
directions to it; She tells you she also noticed that the Gray Gardeners and others operating this
particular facility seem to be particularly fanatical about their
work—“even for Galtans”—and can relate that there seems
to be a surprising number of arguments taking place on the
streets around the prison. These arguments are an effect of
the pakalchi sahkils guarding the prison and influencing
nearby people, though it is unlikely that you would reach
such a conclusion on your own without further information.
Eylara also tells you of the prison’s history—under
Chelish colonization, it used to be a debtor’s prison, much
like the ones some of the people Colson abducted were
trying to bring to Andoran. She explains that she shares
Maldris’s view that such prisons are tantamount to slavery,
and pleads with you to do your best to save Maldris
from death.

"I'm not willing to enter the prison but can give you other indirect help"

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-Orc Paladin 11 (Oath Against Fiends) | HP 56/74 | AC 24 T 12 FF 24 | CMD 25 (26 vs disarm/sunder) | F: +12, R: +8, W: +12| Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +14 | Speed 30ft |Shirt Reroll: 1/1, Pin: 1/1, +1 on a d20: 1/1, +2 on a Sense Motive: 1/1|Lay on Hands: 7/7, Divine Bond 1/2, Smite Evil 3/4| Spells: 1st 3/3, 2nd 2/2, 3rd 1/1 | *Active: Extra +1 holy (11 min)

Trokkus nods. "Yeah, that'd be great. More info we get 'bout guards, secret ways in and out, mebbe passwords or disguises, the better. All that good stuff. Ain't never done a prison break before."

Grand Lodge

[Init +9, Per +18, Spd 40'] M Tengu Unchained Rogue (Swordmaster/Scout) 11th [HP 58/58, AC 30(34) |ff 19 |t 21, Fort +7, Ref +19, Will +7,] CMD 27

Kahwen follows the rest into the back room. He listens closely to the information provided by their contact.

"Perhaps we can go scout around the prison ourselves. There might be a way in that no one is expecting or watching," he comments.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 3/Un Rogue 6/snakebite brawler 2, HP 103 AC 23(27), T 17(21), FF 16(20), F +14, R +19, W +12, Initi. +11, CMD 23, Perception +21, lowlight(+24 traps)

Was just thinking about that, Kahwen. We can make rough sketches of the layout and plan out way in and out. the elf says as he fishes out a couple pieces of paper and a pen and hands it to the tengu.

been carrying around paper and a pen since first level..think this is the first time i've had a chance to use it...lol

Sovereign Court

Elf HP:79, AC: 19/T:13/FF:16 - Percep: +19(LL) F: +8/R: +9/W: +12 - CMB: +5- CMD: 18, Speed: 30ft, Init: +6

"Eylara, tell us what you know about the prison, and any of the main people who might be there"

"Kahwen, Rallas, perhaps some scouting - time spent on reconnaissance is never wasted. Doors, windows, building materials, what the roof is made out of, guards, their patrol timings and routes, and any nearby sewers or drainage entrances. All the usual things. Worst case, find me someone important and we can find a magical solution..."

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Lord Sinclair 'Percy' Blakros wrote:

"Eylara, tell us what you know about the prison, and any of the main people who might be there"

"Kahwen, Rallas, perhaps some scouting - time spent on reconnaissance is never wasted. Doors, windows, building materials, what the roof is made out of, guards, their patrol timings and routes, and any nearby sewers or drainage entrances. All the usual things. Worst case, find me someone important and we can find a magical solution..."

from talking with Petulgengro and the letter you know that Andoran Senators Augustyn Naran and Victoria Garvensi, and Morvius Korkovin a banker, and Sabrine Tularis and Halmont Warrith often works for Senator Garvensi and the Lumber Consortium are in the prison

if you going to Scope out the prison give me Stealth and Perception checks please. Each person doing the scouting. s

Eylara says she doesn't have any uniforms but you might be able to steal one she says.

Steal a disguise is another option along with Scope. But the scenario allows you to be creative :)

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 22(26MA); ff 19; T:21] HP=75/75 F +11/R+10/W+15 CMD 31 (32 grapple) Ki 12/12 Monk (Zen Archer)/8 Perc +18/stone +20 Darkvision 60' per strike 8/8 40' move

Jory backs up Rallas scouting staying 30’ behind.
T10 per/stealth for 28 each — Rallas was better last time!!

Silver Crusade

F Tengu Shaman 8 / Investigator (Psychic Detective) 1 | HP 66/66 | AC 19 / 12T / 17FF / CMD 18 | Fort +9 / Ref +9 / Will +16 | Init +2 | Perception +12

"Before anyone goes running off... Eylara, do you know what time the executions are supposed to be?"

Trying to see how many hours we have before we need to be done.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 3/Un Rogue 6/snakebite brawler 2, HP 103 AC 23(27), T 17(21), FF 16(20), F +14, R +19, W +12, Initi. +11, CMD 23, Perception +21, lowlight(+24 traps)

assuming i cant take 10 on those

stealth: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (8) + 19 = 27
perc: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (19) + 21 = 40

Grand Lodge

[Init +9, Per +18, Spd 40'] M Tengu Unchained Rogue (Swordmaster/Scout) 11th [HP 58/58, AC 30(34) |ff 19 |t 21, Fort +7, Ref +19, Will +7,] CMD 27

Kahwen joins with Jory and Rallas in the scouting. He is, unsurprisingly, not very chatty along the way given their task.

He skulks near the prison, making himself as unobtrusive as possible and hiding his more discernable features under his big hat and coat.

Perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35
Stealth: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (19) + 23 = 42

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Kahwen wrote:

Kahwen joins with Jory and Rallas in the scouting. He is, unsurprisingly, not very chatty along the way given their task.

He skulks near the prison, making himself as unobtrusive as possible and hiding his more discernable features under his big hat and coat.

[dice=Perception]1d20 + 17
[dice=Stealth]1d20 + 23

Rallas and Kahwen stay in the shadows with the dwarf, and they are able to learn the patterns of the guards within the stone building. They catch glimpses of light from their lanterns through narrow, iron-barred openings in the dreaded facility. It seems that the guards make a circuit of the building every 30 minutes; otherwise they remain in one area in the center of the prison’s southern side.

assuming you hang out for an hour

Having watched the prison for about an hour, the prison’s southern entrance opens and two Gray Gardeners exit, using a key to lock the door behind them. They don't notice the Pathfinders.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-Orc Paladin 11 (Oath Against Fiends) | HP 56/74 | AC 24 T 12 FF 24 | CMD 25 (26 vs disarm/sunder) | F: +12, R: +8, W: +12| Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +14 | Speed 30ft |Shirt Reroll: 1/1, Pin: 1/1, +1 on a d20: 1/1, +2 on a Sense Motive: 1/1|Lay on Hands: 7/7, Divine Bond 1/2, Smite Evil 3/4| Spells: 1st 3/3, 2nd 2/2, 3rd 1/1 | *Active: Extra +1 holy (11 min)

Trokkus hits the down-and-out sections of the city near the prison and subtly mentions it to see if it sparks any gossip.

I'll Take 10 on a Diplomacy (Gather Information) check with a result of 18 to see if I can dig up anyone with memories of the layout or entrances to the prison.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 3/Un Rogue 6/snakebite brawler 2, HP 103 AC 23(27), T 17(21), FF 16(20), F +14, R +19, W +12, Initi. +11, CMD 23, Perception +21, lowlight(+24 traps)

We could follow them and see if we can grab a uniform...then see what we can do... Rallas says softly, keeping a discrete distance from the guards.

Grand Lodge

[Init +9, Per +18, Spd 40'] M Tengu Unchained Rogue (Swordmaster/Scout) 11th [HP 58/58, AC 30(34) |ff 19 |t 21, Fort +7, Ref +19, Will +7,] CMD 27

"Or just slip the key off of them," Kahwen whispers back.

"Do either of you know how to pick a pocket?" he asks, as that is one area of the thiefly arts in which he is not trained.

51 to 100 of 312 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Qstors PFS #9-20: Fury of the Final Blade (FULL) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.