Probably the one which would be most useful for me would be the bard as I need to be within 30 foot of everyone to use misfortune and point blank shot, but I fight at range so the rogue, wizard, and monk abilities are not that useful for me. As I can already cast cure light wounds the cleric is not that useful either (and the barbarian is probably best going to one of our hard hitters)...although thinking about it maybe the bard is more useful on someone else as I'm quite slow so it may be better on a front liner.
I suspect its probably best if I just go with whatever is left after everyone else picks!
I’ll go with the monk, as I think that’s the last unclaimed one.
Ok that leaves me with wizard, and Wulbert as the monk
Would we have had a chance to ready our own weapons when the Decemvirate members were talking and drawing their weapons or did that happen before we'd had a chance to react?
did travel take more than 1 day? Are we back up to fresh resources?
I'm sorry, everyone, but I'm in a really bad place right now. I'm going to take this weekend entirely off from PbP to try to rest and heal. Please bot me if I would otherwise hold the game back. Feel free to use comsumables or limited use abilities.
QUESTION; there is only 1 gnome we've "met" this whole scenario, so I'm assuming this vision was Eylysia? (Now that we've actually seen her in the library time jump as well?)
As Zehameti moves to pass the tablet to her fellow Pathfinder, she sees a vision of an elderly gnome woman in the room as well. The gnome sighs sadly, remarking, "If only this song had been sung in the halls of Absalom's lodge. Perhaps these lessons would have saved a few lives, and a few reputations." She looks up at the Nagaji and smiles warmly. "Sing it once more for me the next time you're there, would you?"
meh then I'll just leave it out - they can figure it out themselves, lol
Scenario complete! Chronicles will be up by tomorrow night.
Thanks for running!
Here’s my day job roll:
Perform (dance): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Thanks for running this TOZ! much appreciated!
Yes, indeed, thank you!
Did we fulfill any of the Sovereign Court faction goals?
1) (Roll required) Recruit a named NPC ambassador, aristocrat, noble, or similar figure to cooperate with the faction Crocus Knight or Mercival maybe?with a successful Diplomacy or Knowledge (nobility) check (DC 16 = 14 + your character level + 3 for each of this goal’s checked boxes).
2) Recover blackmail or incriminating evidence against a named NPC ambassador, aristocrat, noble, or similar figure. Zaul Blystone? and/or Helven and/or Veldrid?
3) (Roll required) Dissuade an NPC from working with an organization that directly opposes the Pathfinder Society or the Sovereign Court’s goals during an adventure by presenting the NPC with evidence that doing so is contrary to her interests. Crocus Knight?
This requires a successful Bluff, Intimidate, Knowledge (local), or Sense Motive check with a DC equal to 15 + your character level.
Auto-succeed if the above qualify, since I didn't mention faction at all Fulfill one of the three goals above without revealing your faction affiliation to anyone other than a present member of the
faction or a prospective NPC recruit. Checking a box for this goal does not prevent you from checking a box for another goal.
4) (Roll required) Forgo your Downtime to reinforce your political connections. Doing so requires a successful Knowledge (local) or Knowledge
(nobility) check with a DC equal to 15 + your character level.
Have a number of ranks in one of the following skills equal to your character level (minimum 4): Bluff, Diplomacy, Disguise, Knowledge (nobility), or Sense Motive.(Not high enough level)
6) During the course of an adventure, secure an alliance with a powerful political figure or a governing body. Decemvirate?
Thanks TOZ! everything looks good on my end.
per previous conversation, I will use my day job roll:
Perform (Dance): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Messenger Bag Reroll:
Perform (Dance): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
And if I can choose afterwards to use my faction pin then +1 for a total of 15.
But if not that's fine. It's a whopping difference of 5g, lol
Thank yooou! Have a loverly time, everyone! <3