GM Doug's Lodge of the Living God (Gameday X) (Inactive)

Game Master Doug Hahn

Maps | Macros | Razmiran Management Information System (RMIS)


351 to 368 of 368 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CN (female) Gnome (Fey-Touched) Bard 4 | HP 48/48 | AC 21+1 (+1 w/ buckler) | F +8 R +11 W +9 | Perc +9 | Stealth +8 | 25 ft | Hero 2/3 | focus 1/2 | spells 1: 3/3 - 2: 3/3| ◆ ◇ ↺ | Active Conditions: +1 saving throws, resistance 1 to physical damage

A quick peek over the battlements reveals a cluster of skellies. After taking a moment to recall what she can of them, Salaish thinks: Gosh! If only I had something to hit all of them-- "Avoid fire, cold, and electricity!---OH!" Inspiration hits she like a bolt of lightening. Digging into her pack, she withdraws a vial of holy water and chucks it down at the group, watching their reaction with the expression of a mad scientist.

Knowledge (Religion) DC 14 on Skeletons: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Toss the Holy Water at Skelly #6: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 251d6 ⇒ 5 +1 Splash damage; all damage is good damage

◆ Recall Knowledge, ◆ Interact, ◆ Strike


SoT (Semester 1 Year 3): Tactical Map, Handouts, Macros Arclord: Maps & Handouts, Macros

Salaish blows up her target!

3d20 ⇒ (11, 6, 1) = 18
Explosion: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Even though one of the skeletons crit fails its save it takes no damage.

2d20 ⇒ (4, 18) = 22

Skelly 4 runs up and flails at Dethor, missing twice!

Lokoloko and Daraj are up

⚒ ⚒ ⚒

Explosions Everywhere: Round 2

Party Conditions: Inspired 1/4 rounds
Dotted lines on map are breached doors.

Honzak 16/20 HP
Dimitsi 16/20 HP
Makai 21/40 HP
Dethor 29/37 HP
---
Skelly 5 -1 HP
---
Salaish 28/28 HP

Skelly 4 -1 HP
---
Lokoloko 18/18 HP
Daraj 20/20 HP
---
Skelly 3 -1 HP


Male CG Dwarf (Elemental Heart) Alchemist (Bomber) 11 | HP 142/142 | AC 29 | Fortitude (+22), Reflex (+20), Will (+17) | Perception (+16) darkvision | Hero Points 1 | Speed 25 | Darkvision | Infused Reagent 16/16 ; Energy Emanation 1/1, Winged Boots 1/1; Necklace of Fireballs 10d6 1/1, 8d6 2/2, 6d6 2/2 | Initiative: Avoid Notice +19 | Exploration Activity: Search +16 | Hero Points 1 | Active Conditions: None

"Avoid fire? You may as well tell me to avoid using garlic!"

The skeletons have lined up for a convenient if futile attack.

◆ Interact to draw lesser alchemist's fire

◆ Strike vs. 3

Lesser Alchemist's Fire: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 23
Fire Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 plus 1 persistent plus 1 splash

◆ Interact to draw lesser alchemist's fire

Radiant Oath

CG Male Goblin | Scavenger | Alchemist (Chirurgeon) Lvl 3 | Pathfinder Agent Dedication | Minor Healing Potion (2) | HP 34/34 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 7/10/5 | Perc +5 Darkvision | 25 feet | Class DC 19 | ◆◇↺ | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 | Crafting(E)/PFS Lore(E): +11, Arcana/Society/Absalom Lore: +9, Acrobatics/Stealth/Thievery: +8, Occultism(U)/Medicine(E): +7, Diplomacy/Athletics: +6, Survival: +5, Deception/Performance/Athletics/Intimidation: +4, Religion(U)/Nature(U): +3

Lokoloko steps to stand beside Daraj. Pulling out his last vial of alchemist fire, he whispers to it, kisses it for luck, and hurls it at 5.

"You'se strikes my enemies good"

Alchemist Fire,IC: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 = 24
Damage,IC: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 + 1 splash + 2 persistent

Seeing the vial strike 5, Lokoloko's beady red eyes pulse with glee. "Buuuuuuuurrrrrrnnnnnnn!!" he cackles gleefully. He follows up by whirling his sling overhead and sends the rock at 3.

Sling,IC,MAP: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 1 - 5 = 8


◆ Step
◆ Alchemist Fire @ 5
◆ Sling @ 3


SoT (Semester 1 Year 3): Tactical Map, Handouts, Macros Arclord: Maps & Handouts, Macros

None of the skeletons burn. The alchemists are stymied by fire.

Lokoloko hits #3!

B: 1d6 ⇒ 4

It explodes! #5 ref: 1d20 ⇒ 18 but the adjoining skelly doesn't;t are any damage.

⚒ ⚒ ⚒

Explosions Everywhere: Round 2

Party Conditions: Inspired 1/4 rounds
Dotted lines on map are breached doors.

Honzak 16/20 HP
Dimitsi 16/20 HP
Makai 21/40 HP
Dethor 29/37 HP
---
Skelly 5 -1 HP
---
Salaish 28/28 HP
---
Skelly 4 -1 HP
---
Lokoloko 18/18 HP
Daraj 20/20 HP

Envoy's Alliance

N Male Fey-Touched Gnome Summoner 3 | Eidolon Dimitsi HP 44/44 | AC: 17 | F +9 R +7 W +7 | Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 19 |1 Hero point| Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice| Active Conditions: None

Honzak empowers Dimitsi through a short holy hymn.

Act together: Honzak casting Boost Eidolon

Envoy's Alliance

N Male-presenting Psychopomp Eidolon 3 | Honzaqed HP 32/32 | AC: 19 | F +10 R +7 W +8 | Perc +8 | 25 feet | 1 Sonic resistance | Exploration Activity: Scout | Active Conditions: None

Working the hymn into his melody, Dimitsi tries to free the soul trapped in the skeleton in front of him.

Deadly melody (unarmed strike): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 = 23
Damage, sonic, Boost Eidolon: 1d6 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 9

Deadly melody (unarmed strike): 1d20 + 7 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 - 4 + 1 = 8
Damage, sonic, Boost Eidolon: 1d6 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 10

Deadly melody (unarmed strike): 1d20 + 7 - 8 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 - 8 + 1 = 15
Damage, sonic, Boost Eidolon: 1d6 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 9

If any of those kill 5, Dimitsi will just step back and stay defensive for a round.

Grand Archive

LN Male (he/his) death warden dwarf rogue [thief] 3 | HP 30/37 | AC 21| Fort +6; Ref +11; Will +8 | Perc: +8(E) (+9 to find traps) (Darkvision) | Speed 20ft| Hero Points 0/3 |Exploration Mode: Avoid Notice | Active conditions: Deny Advantage,

"Be smart, you two! Clearly fire don' hurt 'em!" yells Dethor. "Idjits!"

Knowing he isn't going to bluff something with sand for brains, he just attacks.
Ol' Bonky vs #4: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 1 = 18 B: 1d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8

He carefully moves (mobility to avoid AOO) next to #5.

Then attacks again... #4 if its up, else #5.
Ol' Bonky vs #4: 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 1 - 4 = 21 B: 1d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8

reflex saves:

reflex: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
reflex: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26


SoT (Semester 1 Year 3): Tactical Map, Handouts, Macros Arclord: Maps & Handouts, Macros

Dethor and Dimitsi destroy the last undead. Which also explode.

2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7

The sound of the last skeleton's skull exploding like a firectacker — BANG! — sets off a shout of joy from the villagers.

Narsen is overjoyed. I never had a doubt. This has firmly cemented the relationship between Razmiran and the Pathfinder Society. Why, not even a single villager dies. The town's workforce is at full capacity. You may be assured that we look forward to many years of productive and mutually beneficial cooperation.

You remain for a week, watching Lumley scrub the zombie splatter off the wall and drinking for free at the inn.

---

You have a choice now: to whom will you give one of Foala's tokens?


SoT (Semester 1 Year 3): Tactical Map, Handouts, Macros Arclord: Maps & Handouts, Macros

You got everyone to helpful.Wasn;t quite there at the end of day 16 but you had a few more days and with 6 PCs on the job… it would have been done handedly.

reference spreadsheet

Radiant Oath

CG Male Goblin | Scavenger | Alchemist (Chirurgeon) Lvl 3 | Pathfinder Agent Dedication | Minor Healing Potion (2) | HP 34/34 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 7/10/5 | Perc +5 Darkvision | 25 feet | Class DC 19 | ◆◇↺ | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 | Crafting(E)/PFS Lore(E): +11, Arcana/Society/Absalom Lore: +9, Acrobatics/Stealth/Thievery: +8, Occultism(U)/Medicine(E): +7, Diplomacy/Athletics: +6, Survival: +5, Deception/Performance/Athletics/Intimidation: +4, Religion(U)/Nature(U): +3

Lokoloko charges down the steps and hands Honzak a large pickled cucumber. He takes another one out of his pickle jar and toasts the gnome.

Vigilant Seal

NG Female Dwarf (Anvil Dwarf) Cleric 6 | HP 76/76 | AC 25(27 w shield) | F +13 R +9 (+3 Bulwark) W +13 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Stealth +1 | 20 ft. | Heal 3/3 | Spell slots 1st 3/3 2nd 3/3 3rd 1/3 | Hero Point 0 | Active Conditions: Mind of Menace, Heroism

Makai drops her hammer to the ground and looks around at the battlefield.

"That went better than I hoped for." and she gives a little pray to the Forge-father. She helps to move the bones and undead bodies outside and burn them.

Envoy's Alliance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
N Male Fey-Touched Gnome Summoner 3 | Eidolon Dimitsi HP 44/44 | AC: 17 | F +9 R +7 W +7 | Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 19 |1 Hero point| Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice| Active Conditions: None

Honzak looks down at the pickle, but the happy high coming off Dimitsi and his fulfilling of his purpose makes him not immediately recoil at the thing. He gives a happy chuckle, toasts the goblin and takes a bite without thinking. After a second he stops stark still and looks down at the... thing in his hand. He swallows, blank faced and takes a small second test bite... After a few moments, he finishes it off slowly, as if expecting the thing to turn gross or nasty as he chews.

"That wasn't... terrible. Not my favorite, that's for sure. Those red things are much better, but still palatable." Honzak then makes sure to check that it didn't come from the lizard tail jar.


Male CG Dwarf (Elemental Heart) Alchemist (Bomber) 11 | HP 142/142 | AC 29 | Fortitude (+22), Reflex (+20), Will (+17) | Perception (+16) darkvision | Hero Points 1 | Speed 25 | Darkvision | Infused Reagent 16/16 ; Energy Emanation 1/1, Winged Boots 1/1; Necklace of Fireballs 10d6 1/1, 8d6 2/2, 6d6 2/2 | Initiative: Avoid Notice +19 | Exploration Activity: Search +16 | Hero Points 1 | Active Conditions: None

"Another draw!" Daraj huffs as he "pats" Lokoloko on the back, possibly a little more firmly than necessary. "Of course, these creatures did not let us display our full talents. Who ever hears of skeletons that don't burn? Preposterous!"

Daraj joins the celebration, complimenting each of the lads or lasses - Pathfinder and Razmiran alike - on their skill at construction and/or combat (though Dethor may get a dwarven term of brotherhood instead).

Radiant Oath

CG Male Goblin | Scavenger | Alchemist (Chirurgeon) Lvl 3 | Pathfinder Agent Dedication | Minor Healing Potion (2) | HP 34/34 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 7/10/5 | Perc +5 Darkvision | 25 feet | Class DC 19 | ◆◇↺ | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 | Crafting(E)/PFS Lore(E): +11, Arcana/Society/Absalom Lore: +9, Acrobatics/Stealth/Thievery: +8, Occultism(U)/Medicine(E): +7, Diplomacy/Athletics: +6, Survival: +5, Deception/Performance/Athletics/Intimidation: +4, Religion(U)/Nature(U): +3

Lokoloko looks a little weary after the battle. "I's never runs out of potions before. This first time! Another draw again. Skellys that don't burn. Strange..."

The goblin heads over to Honzak. "So, wills you'se makes pickle sandwich? I's gots some radishes..."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male CG Dwarf (Elemental Heart) Alchemist (Bomber) 11 | HP 142/142 | AC 29 | Fortitude (+22), Reflex (+20), Will (+17) | Perception (+16) darkvision | Hero Points 1 | Speed 25 | Darkvision | Infused Reagent 16/16 ; Energy Emanation 1/1, Winged Boots 1/1; Necklace of Fireballs 10d6 1/1, 8d6 2/2, 6d6 2/2 | Initiative: Avoid Notice +19 | Exploration Activity: Search +16 | Hero Points 1 | Active Conditions: None

Daraj intercepts Lokoloko and inspects the pickle at last, pondering what one would do with one, especially in a sandwich. After a moment, he has an idea. He asks Bessama to fetch him some bread, ham, pork cheese, and mustard and eggs (to make mayonnaise) and begins slicing the pickles lengthwise...

What is the Golarion equivalent of Cubano?

Grand Archive

LN Male (he/his) death warden dwarf rogue [thief] 3 | HP 30/37 | AC 21| Fort +6; Ref +11; Will +8 | Perc: +8(E) (+9 to find traps) (Darkvision) | Speed 20ft| Hero Points 0/3 |Exploration Mode: Avoid Notice | Active conditions: Deny Advantage,

Dethor meets with Matthild, just having a nice lunch with him,
While there, he talks with Matthild, trying to gauge his opinion around the Pathfinder Society as well as the Razmiri hierarchy.

He tries to cover up why he is asking, and buries the questions and such in smalltalk.

+8 deception and +8 Preception (to Sense motive)

If he feels that Matthild will be a good ally, he hands him the token.
Sense motive doesn't tell him that he's going to betray us


SoT (Semester 1 Year 3): Tactical Map, Handouts, Macros Arclord: Maps & Handouts, Macros

Spoiler:
1d20 ⇒ 11

Matthild wants nothing more than to escape this place. She hates it all. She'll gladly spy while she's here… perhaps in exchange for her freedom via "purchase" by the Society. Maybe a new character hook!

---

Daraj wrote:
What is the Golarion equivalent of Cubano?

It's the "Daraj" now!

Daraj gives Junissa his token. He also invents something new… it involves pickles and mayonaise and ham.

Lokoloko perfects his Giant Gecko Runt tails. Even Honzak is's willing to admit that pickes are not utterly abominable, he may never try delicacies such as these.

---

Makai helps bury the bodies, and offers prayers to the forge-father. Her work in the newly-consecrated shrine remains pristine.

---

Salaish carefully chooses who she will give tokens to: Matthild, Aasif, Lot and Horgrat — everyone in town admires the bard and remembers her clairon-call trumpet ringing out over the battlements, and how she helped hem survive the battle.

⚒ ⚒ ⚒

How your token-bearers report, and who you can ultimately trust… only time will tell. The whispering lilies sway in the breeze under the fort walls.

One early morning a group of new Pathfinders arrives, relieving you of your duties. As you board the Queen of Elysium once again Narsen waves goodbye, his silver mask gleaming in the rising sunlight. Happy travels, Pathfinders. It looks to be a beautiful day; Praise Razmir — and thrice-blessed be his name — for this dawn and for the good work you have done here!

351 to 368 of 368 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Doug's Lodge of the Living God (Gameday X) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.