[Outpost] GM Dennis - SFS 2-00 Fate of the Scoured God (tier 1-2) (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Muldoon

  • Maps & Handouts


  • 51 to 100 of 309 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Navasi hits, her laser finding a gap in the fuzzy boi's armored shell. Wounded, and without its master, the fuzzy creature flees into the woods!

    Unless anyone wants to chase it, we're going to call combat here. You now have a chance for another series of checks on those same tasks. You need to accomplish 2 more (4 of 5 total) to finish the mission. You may forgo a check to instead take a 10-minute rest, if you'd like. The remaining checks are:

  • Distant Observation: Attempt a Perception check to spot weak points in the jinsuls’ earthworks and battle formations (Perception check and Survival check)
  • High Ground: Climb a tree and document the marching patterns being practiced (Athletics check. If you have the ability to fly you may instead make a harder Acrobatics check to do so without being seen)
  • Navigate Terrain: Lead the party to an advantageous vantage point. (Survival check and a Strength check; you may spend your phase to aid another on the Survival check, but must make your own Strength check)

  • Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

    N female kasatha biohacker 2 | | SP 3/10 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7; low-light vision | Speed 30 ft | [ooc]Active conditions: None.

    Pamatea attempts the Distant Observation once again.

    Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
    Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

    Dataphiles

    Male N Android Roboticist Mechanic Starfinder Data Jockey 3 SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 6/6 | KAC 17 EAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    Athletics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

    The android tries to accomplish the High ground task and climbs the tree that for.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Navasi Female CG human outlaw envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    "And don't come back!" Navasi shakes her fist at the retreating creature. "Everyone OK after that encounter? Better safe than dead."
    Once Navasi has assured that everyone is ready to continue the mission, she attempts to once again spy on the jinsuul. This time she tries to scramble up a tree and join Mec-01.

    Stopping in the lower branches to catch her breath, she calls up to her companion. "Listen, if you can recommend a climbing gym after this, I'm all ears."

    High Ground, Athletics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Pamatea finds a better vantage point, this time getting a good look at the earthworks and fortifications of the jinsuls. Mec-01, meanwhile, swiftly climbs a tree to get a good look at the whole area. Navasi tries to follow, but can't keep up with the ruthless climbing efficiency of the android. From his perch, Mec-01 can see another patrol coming. Knowing that you have gathered enough data to satisfy Zigvigix, you beat a hasty retreat to your ship and take off without incident!

    That's enough for a success on this mission! You can take a 10-minute rest on the flight back if you'd like, and then you should choose your next mission.

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

    N female kasatha biohacker 2 | | SP 3/10 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7; low-light vision | Speed 30 ft | [ooc]Active conditions: None.

    Looks like the jinsuls are still at Agillae 4, so how about Agillae 5 where the Starfinder fleet is? Recovery Efforts.


    Navasi Female CG human outlaw envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    Navasi sits in the pilot seat awash in the glow of displays and readouts. She frowns at a map of the system. "Looks like trouble at Agillae-5. I vote we see what we can do to help the fleet." She nervously fidgets with her newly donned scarf.
    Another vote for Agillae-5 and Recovery Efforts!

    Dataphiles

    Male N Android Roboticist Mechanic Starfinder Data Jockey 3 SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 6/6 | KAC 17 EAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    ok for Agillae 5.

    The android answers simply to Navasi: It's not climbing gym, it's simply technology.


    Navasi Female CG human outlaw envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    "Well, my biotechnology clearly needs an upgrade." Navasi pushes at the side of her arm to approximate a well-defined bicep.

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    That's enough consensus for me:

    Venture-Captain Naiaj’s face appears on a communication screen, her features even paler and more somber than usual. She pauses for a moment before speaking. “A group of elite jinsul starships ambushed one of our scout flights near the starship graveyard orbiting Agillae-5. None of our agents responded to my summons. I assume they’re all dead. The jinsuls have left, but we need to know where they’re going next or we’ll be cleaning up another massacre. Check the remains of our ships for anything that might tip us off about their next target.”

    As you arrive in the area, your sensors point you toard a relatively intact Starfinder wreckage drifting among the debris.

    For these checks, please roll the listed check, then open the outer spoiler to reveal the DC. If your roll beat the DC, you may open the inner spoiler.

    What ship is that? Culture check:

    DC 15:
    Spoiler:
    This is the Parting Glance, a veteran Starfinder ship captained by a highly ranked flight leader named Jessyn.

    Is there anyone left alive on board? Computers check:
    DC 12:
    Spoiler:
    You detect no signs of life aboard the craft.

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Assuming you then head over to the wreckage:

    You can easily make the short spacewalk to the wrecked ship, entering through a large breach in the hull. Inside, the ship is dark, lacking any illumination, gravity, or atmosphere. Looking around, you find that you are in the power core of the ship, and that, while it is badly damaged, a skilled engineer might be able to get the ship’s backup systems online which would provide lighting and gravity, though atmosphere is probably not possible, given the breaches in the hull.

    Please make an engineering check to restore power, if you would like. You can also look around to other rooms.

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

    N female kasatha biohacker 2 | | SP 3/10 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7; low-light vision | Speed 30 ft | [ooc]Active conditions: None.

    Computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

    "Looks like there's no signs of life."

    Once the group is on the wreckage...

    Engineering check to restore power: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Pamatea fiddles with the damaged power core for a few moments, a shower of sparks just preceding the emergency lighting flickering on. A few more moments of work, and you feel the gentle tug of artificial gravity pulling you down toward the floor as well Where to?


    Navasi Female CG human outlaw envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    Oh, a new map - this makes much more sense now!

    Navasi offers a fistbump to one of Pamatea's unoccupied hands. Her voice crackles over the comms. "Nice work! Nice to be back on my feet."

    She surveys their surroundings. "Alright, this is the Parting Glance. It's been in the Starfinder fleet a long time. Jessyn's the captain, a high-ranking flight leader..." She nods her head to a gash in the hull. "...or at least, was the captain. Maybe if we head to the helm we can figure out what happened. If there's any chance we can recover such an important member of the Society, I think we gotta take it."

    If the others are amenable, she motions for someone sturdier to lead the way into the front of the ship, then follows.

    Do we know Jessyn's species and gender?
    Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Jessyn is...or maybe was?....a human woman (she/her pronouns).

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

    N female kasatha biohacker 2 | | SP 3/10 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7; low-light vision | Speed 30 ft | [ooc]Active conditions: None.

    Pamatea checks out a side door.

    PErception, checking for traps or hazards: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
    Engineering to open if it's locked: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

    Dataphiles

    Male Lashunta (Damaya) Operative 2 | SP 12/12 | | HP 16/16 || RP 6/6 |EAC 17 KAC 18 Comb man 26 | F: +0, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    The lashunta follows and draws his weapon to be ready in case there is a combat.

    Dataphiles

    Male N Android Roboticist Mechanic Starfinder Data Jockey 3 SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 6/6 | KAC 17 EAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    The android simply moves to have a line of sight on door. He has his rifle in hands.

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates
    GM Dennis wrote:
    Jessyn is...or maybe was?....a human woman (she/her pronouns).

    Correction: Jessyn is/was a Korasha Lashunta.

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Pamatea opens a side door to reveal a small crew compartment, bunks mounted to walls near shelves of personal effects.

    Navasi and Kaeon, meanwhile, move to the forward bulkhead. Opening the door reveals the ruined bridge. Six bodies--three humans, a shirren, a ysoki, and a korasha lashunta identifiable as Captain Jessyn--lie where they came to rest when the gravity was restored. The cracked screen of the communications station displays a standby message.


    Navasi Female CG human outlaw envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    Navasi gasps at the sight of so many bodies. She passes among them, pausing over each to make a three-fingered sign of Weydan. "Onward, toward the horizon..."

    She doesn't disturb the bodies, but she does keep an eye out for clues as to the Parting Glance's fate.
    Perception for clues: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
    She then approaches the comms station. "Maybe their logs can shed some light."
    Computers to check out the ship's system logs: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

    Dataphiles

    Male Shirren priest mystic (1) SP 7/7| HP: 12/12| RP 5/5 |EAC: 12 |KAC 13| Fort +1|Ref +1|Will +6 Spells per day 3/3| Speed 30 feet| Active conditions:

    Xic heads on to the bridge and he sees all the dead bodies and closes his eyes to say a prayer for the dead on Parting Glance bridge. Life is uncertain; death is certain. He opens his eyes. He looks around the bridge to see if he can find out what happened or any traps.
    Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

    If he finds the bridge to be clear, he will walk over to the closet body and examine what happened. Let me check out the bodies for what caused their death.
    Medicine: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

    He checks to see if any magic was involved. I will inspect the bodies for any mystic or magic presence.
    Mysticism: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

    After scanning the bridge, he notices the cracked communications station and sees there is a standby message. Xic attempts to access the communications station to see if he can find anything or what the standby message is.
    Computers communications station: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    I marked the communications station with the active screen on the map with a red lightning bolt.

    Unable to activate the damaged computer (definitely possible, but a 10 is not enough), Navasi looks around for clues. While the bodies show signs of explosive decompression as a cause of death, she does find some long grooves in the floor and fixtures, indicative of jinsul leg blades.

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Xic concurs with Navasi's assessment that the grooves in the floor come from jinsul leg blades. He's not able to determine anything about the cause of death, beyond the obvious explosive decompression, and is similarly unsuccessful accessing the computer.

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

    N female kasatha biohacker 2 | | SP 3/10 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7; low-light vision | Speed 30 ft | [ooc]Active conditions: None.

    Pamatea hears that there are computers that need attention and she rushes in to take a look.

    Computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Pamatea excitedly strides into the room, stepping over the corpses to reach the active computer. With a few swift keystrokes she’s able to run the computer’s last operation, discovering that the Parting Glance shared all is data collected about the jinsuls’ movements and numbers with a system-wide transmission tower the Starfinders hastily assembled on the twelfth moon of Bastiar-8. Furthermore, she discovers that the countermeasures on this computer have been disarmed, indicating that the jinsuls who obviously boarded this ship also retrieved this info, likely flagging the transmission tower as their next target.

    While Pamatea works, Xic notices a strange sound. Glancing down, he sees the head of Captain Jessyn’s corpse turn, her eyes burning with an unnatural light!

    GM Screen:

    Navasi Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
    Kaeon Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
    Xic Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
    Pamatea Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
    Mec-01 Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

    Jessyn init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

    Navasi tiebreaker: 1d20 ⇒ 10
    Jessyn tiebreaker: 1d20 ⇒ 12

    What is it?! Mysticism check:
    DC 13:
    Spoiler:
    This is a nihili, an undead creature formed when someone dies unprotected in the harsh vacuum of space. These creature are known for their dangerous gaze, which can drive the breath from your body. For each 5 by which you beat the DC, you may ask another question.

    ------

    Initiative!

  • Mec-01
  • Jessyn Prone
  • Navasi
  • Pamatea
  • Kaeon
  • Xic

    Mec-01 may act.

    Mec-01 may act.

  • Dataphiles

    Male N Android Roboticist Mechanic Starfinder Data Jockey 3 SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 6/6 | KAC 17 EAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    The mechanic moves into the room and fires on the obviously undead.

    Laser rifle, azimuth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

    Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Mec-01's shot hits squarely, leaving a scorched line across the creature's torso. It doesn't stop the corpse from standing, and stepping toward the nearest target however! Stand, step.

    Initiative!

  • Mec-01 Fort save needed at the start of your turn.
  • Jessyn 7 damage
  • Navasi Fort save needed at the start of your turn.
  • Pamatea Fort save needed at the start of your turn.
  • Kaeon
  • Xic Fort save needed at the start of your turn.

    Whole party is up. Everyone within 15 feet that can see the creature at the start of their turn (everyone except Kaeon) needs to make a Fort save at the beginning of their turn. Failure doesn't stop you from acting, so no need to wait for the results before posting your turn.

  • Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

    N female kasatha biohacker 2 | | SP 3/10 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7; low-light vision | Speed 30 ft | [ooc]Active conditions: None.

    Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

    Pamatea scoots away from the undead captain and tries to shoot her with a dart.

    attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
    needler rifle: 1d6 ⇒ 5 P and biohack


    Navasi Female CG human outlaw envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    Fortitude save: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20

    "This is a mercy." Navasi steps back from the door to leave room for Kaeon.
    Two move actions, a step plus Get 'Em! Don't forget the +1 to your attacks :D

    Dataphiles

    Male Shirren priest mystic (1) SP 7/7| HP: 12/12| RP 5/5 |EAC: 12 |KAC 13| Fort +1|Ref +1|Will +6 Spells per day 3/3| Speed 30 feet| Active conditions:

    Fortitude save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

    Look out, Captain Jessyn’s corpse is moving. Look at those eyes!
    I know what this is, it is a nihili, an undead creature formed when someone dies unprotected in the harsh vacuum of space.Look out for its eyes I think it's gaze is dangerous.

    Mysticism: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

    What is it resistant too? Does it have any immunities?

    Looks like I am up close and personal. I get out my battle staff and attempt to smash in it's head.

    Xic vs Captain: 1d20 + 0 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 0 + 1 = 14
    battle staff(B, critical knockdown, analog, block: 1d4 ⇒ 4

    Dataphiles

    Male N Android Roboticist Mechanic Starfinder Data Jockey 3 SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 6/6 | KAC 17 EAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    Fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

    Don't know what for is this check so: Android receive a +2 racial bonus to saving throws against disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, and sleep, unless those effects specifically target constructs. In addition, androids do not breathe or suffer the normal environmental effects of being in a vacuum.

    The android uses combat tracker and fires another shot towards the thing.

    Laser rifle, azimuth: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21

    Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

    Dataphiles

    Male Lashunta (Damaya) Operative 2 | SP 12/12 | | HP 16/16 || RP 6/6 |EAC 17 KAC 18 Comb man 26 | F: +0, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    The lashunta moves inside the room, find a point of view and fires.

    Ember Pistol, Truth-Sequence: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

    Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

    Dataphiles

    Male Lashunta (Damaya) Operative 2 | SP 12/12 | | HP 16/16 || RP 6/6 |EAC 17 KAC 18 Comb man 26 | F: +0, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    oups forgot the trick attack

    Trick attack: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 4 = 20

    Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Xic, you know that this creature is not resistant or immune to anything, other than the normal undead immunities: ability damage, ability drain, energy drain, exhaustion, fatigue, negative levels, nonlethal damage, and any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect works on objects or is harmless).

    Everyone manages to shake off the effect of the creature's baleful gaze (Mec-01, you are immune).

    Navasi directs everyone to shoot, and Pamatea quickly does so, piercing the creature and reducing its defenses. As her carefully-tailored injection slows the creature, Xic, Mec-01, and Kaeon all manage to connect with their attacks, though Kaeon's quick movements don't seem to fool the creature.

    Captain Jessyn, or what's left of her, seems to pay no attention to the damage being done, single-mindedly attacking the nearest living creature--in this case, Xic!

    Slam, full attack vs. Xic: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 11 - 4 = 23
    Bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

    Slam, full attack vs. Xic: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 11 - 4 = 9
    Bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

    Her first slam connects, though the wily shirren is able to duck her second attack.

    -------

    Initiative!

  • Mec-01
  • Jessyn 22 damage, biohack effects (-2 AC) round 1/6
  • Navasi Fort save needed.
  • Pamatea
  • Kaeon
  • Xic 12 damage, Fort save needed.

    Whole party may act. Navasi and Xic are still within her gaze (15 feet), and must make a Fort save again at the start of their turn.

  • Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

    N female kasatha biohacker 2 | | SP 3/10 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7; low-light vision | Speed 30 ft | [ooc]Active conditions: None.

    Pamatea fires again, this time with a regular dart.

    attack, get 'em: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 18
    needler rifle: 1d6 ⇒ 1 P

    Dataphiles

    Male N Android Roboticist Mechanic Starfinder Data Jockey 3 SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 6/6 | KAC 17 EAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    The android fires another shot towards the thing.

    Laser rifle, azimuth: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 1 = 17 +1 because of combat tracker

    Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

    Dataphiles

    Male Lashunta (Damaya) Operative 2 | SP 12/12 | | HP 16/16 || RP 6/6 |EAC 17 KAC 18 Comb man 26 | F: +0, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    The lashunta fires again.

    Ember Pistol, Truth-Sequence: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

    Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

    Trick attack: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 4 = 29

    Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2


    Navasi Female CG human outlaw envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    Fortitude save: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
    "Xic!" Navasi cries in alarm at the brutal blow against the shirren. "Bring her down!"
    Navasi then ducks behind the bulkhead and reaches for her pistol.

    Get 'Em!, move action to get out of line of sight.

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Assuming Xic's turn is a guarded step and a stride, as discussed in the Discussion tab.

    Xic Fort save vs. Gaze at start of turn: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

    The creature stares at Xic as he retreats, causing the shirren to feel as if the air is was being driven from his lungs!
    Bludgeoning damage vs. Xic: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

    As Xic retreats, the creature follows. It shrugs off the damage caused be several successful attacks, swinging its fist at Kaeon!

    Slam vs. Kaeon: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
    Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

    -----

    Initiative!

  • Mec-01
  • Jessyn 33 damage, biohack effects (-2 AC) round 2/6
  • Navasi
  • Pamatea
  • Kaeon 11 damage, Fort save needed at start of turn.
  • Xic 16 damage, Fort save needed at start of turn.

    Whole party may act. Kaeon and Xic need to make Fort saves at the beginning of their turns.

  • Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

    N female kasatha biohacker 2 | | SP 3/10 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7; low-light vision | Speed 30 ft | [ooc]Active conditions: None.

    Pamatea shoots again with another dart.

    attack, get 'em: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
    needler rifle: 1d6 ⇒ 4 P


    Navasi Female CG human outlaw envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    Navasi draws her weapon and reenters the fray. No Get 'Em! this turn, sorry y'all.

    Dataphiles

    Male Shirren priest mystic (1) SP 7/7| HP: 12/12| RP 5/5 |EAC: 12 |KAC 13| Fort +1|Ref +1|Will +6 Spells per day 3/3| Speed 30 feet| Active conditions:

    Fortitude save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

    Xic's antenna are twitching erratically because he is gasping for breath and wants to escape with his life! Life is uncertain; death is certain. He finally catches his breath.

    I move 5 feet as a move action then as my standard action I move far away from the captain. He closes his eyes and begins to meditate bringing calm to his mind. I need to heal, I have 3 HP left!

    Dataphiles

    Male N Android Roboticist Mechanic Starfinder Data Jockey 3 SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 6/6 | KAC 17 EAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    The android moves on the other side of the command post and fires another shot.

    Laser rifle, azimuth: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21 the +1 is because of combat tracker

    Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

    Dataphiles

    Male Lashunta (Damaya) Operative 2 | SP 12/12 | | HP 16/16 || RP 6/6 |EAC 17 KAC 18 Comb man 26 | F: +0, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

    The lashunta fires again and moves away.

    Ember Pistol, Truth-Sequence: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

    Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

    Trick attack: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 4 = 22

    Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

    Fort save: 1d20 ⇒ 3

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Xic, that was last round (you stepped away, then moved away; it then chased you). You still have an action for this round, which you could use to heal or to attack the undead if you'd like. You don't have a good path to get safely by it, so you should probably do one of those two with your action.

    Dataphiles

    Male Shirren priest mystic (1) SP 7/7| HP: 12/12| RP 5/5 |EAC: 12 |KAC 13| Fort +1|Ref +1|Will +6 Spells per day 3/3| Speed 30 feet| Active conditions:

    Thanks. I did not realized I had one more action thanks. Yes trying to get through sounds bad so I will heal myself.

    Xic finds his calm. He casts Mystic Cure on himself.

    Xic heals self: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

    Thank goodness I am back to full health!

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Mec-01 and Pamatea connect with their shots, while Kaeon fires wide. Xic, meanwhile heals himself and Navasi repositions.

    The creature, seeing Xic cornered before it, steps forward and attacks!

    Slam: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
    Bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

    Initiative!

  • Mec-01
  • Jessyn 38 damage, biohack effects (-2 AC) round 3/6
  • Navasi
  • Pamatea
  • Kaeon 11 damage
  • Xic 3/12hp

    Whole party may act. Xic needs to make a Fort save at the beginning of his turn.

  • 51 to 100 of 309 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Outpost] GM Dennis - SFS 2-00 Fate of the Scoured God (tier 1-2) All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.