Children of Gaia, PbP

Game Master Tarren Dei

The year is 2085 on Earth Z. Things got bad, but they're getting better. The Regional Authorities are hammering North America back into some semblance of civilization. The Regional Authority Intelligence Network is the hammer.


701 to 717 of 717 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Archeron wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Archeron:
Things are going well as you sneak back to the vehicles, until they aren't. One of the Brigade members was left behind to guard the vehicles and sees you coming, he pulls a knife before he thinks to shout. his init.: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Zellgato wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

ONE:
Von Junzt sees Zellgato and Gristlethorn coming out of the door and firing at the locking mechanism. Hopefully, that will slow people down. People are running around trying to figure out what is going on now. It's dark.

TWO:
A couple of other guards enter through the door IX melted. They see Brother Andrew's face and look startled for a second. When he commands them to help him restrain IX, they try to help him, but they look confused and dopey as they do.

Brother Andrew restrain IX: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Gaian Apprentice 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Gaian Apprentice 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


HP/SP: 22/21 | EAC/KAC: 17/19 | Fort: +4; Ref: +5; Will: +1 | Init +2

GM:

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17


Male NE Human corporate agent witchwarper 3 | SP 5/15 HP 19/19 | RP 6/6 | EAC 14; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Infinite Worlds, Push Grenade, Improved Feint, Spell Feint, Voice Amplifier | Spells: Baleful Polymorph, Grease, Fear, Charm Person; Daze, Fatigue, Hazard, Ghost Sound, Token Spell, Charming Veneer

One:
Von Junzt sees his colleagues emerging from the building, waits for them to see him, and moves toward the entrance of the compound, walking outside. He waits to see if anyone interrupts them.


Archeron wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Archeron:
You've got the initiative. Keeping this guy quiet is going to make it much easier for you to steal a vehicle.

Male Uplifted Bear Envoy 3

One:

Girstlethorn falls in line with Von Junzt, trying to project an air of 'important people doing important things'.

Bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


HP/SP: 22/21 | EAC/KAC: 17/19 | Fort: +4; Ref: +5; Will: +1 | Init +2

GM:

Archeron burst up and moved next to him, shoving his pistol in the man's face. "Shut your mouth, and I won't kill you." His voice was low, and completely lacked malice, as if Archeron were discussing the weather instead of splattering the young man's brains all over the exterior of the vehicle.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11


Biohacker Stamina18/18 HP 22/22 Res 5/5 KAC 14 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3 | Biohacks 4/4. Medications 3/3 |

one:

Not knowing whats going on in that room, Zellgato goes along with the others. Following in line with them, hoping he looks like a random extra.
Did you want me to roll bluff as well for that? if so,
dice: 1d20 ⇒ 13 Add nothing for bluff. If you do not need it for bluff, then add 9 for Perception instead


Archeron:
The man acquiesces, keeping his mouth shut.

ONE:
Von Junzt, Zellgato, and Gristlethorn manage to bluff their way past a couple of confused Gaians, but by the time they see the gates of the compound leading out into the camp, they can hear someone shouting "Stop them!" from behind. You're only about 30 feet from the gates. There are a couple of Gaians standing near in front of it, looking out at the compound.

Von Junzt:
The thing inside of you is no longer happy. You are clearly attempting to leave. It thinks that perhaps you should bathe in the light of Gaia instead. It's really just over there. C'mon, wouldn't you love a dip in the pool, a little swimming in the light of Gaia? A DC 10 Will save or head to the shed where you were wed with your new little friend.


Male NE Human corporate agent witchwarper 3 | SP 5/15 HP 19/19 | RP 6/6 | EAC 14; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Infinite Worlds, Push Grenade, Improved Feint, Spell Feint, Voice Amplifier | Spells: Baleful Polymorph, Grease, Fear, Charm Person; Daze, Fatigue, Hazard, Ghost Sound, Token Spell, Charming Veneer

Spoiler:
"Well, gentlemen... good luck. I'll leave this one last gift for you." Von Junzt drops a smoke grenade at his feet.


HP/SP: 22/21 | EAC/KAC: 17/19 | Fort: +4; Ref: +5; Will: +1 | Init +2

GM:

"Wise move. Now keep your mouth shut." Archeron took his knife away then quickly patted him down, looking for a radio or comm unit.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Male NE Human corporate agent witchwarper 3 | SP 5/15 HP 19/19 | RP 6/6 | EAC 14; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Infinite Worlds, Push Grenade, Improved Feint, Spell Feint, Voice Amplifier | Spells: Baleful Polymorph, Grease, Fear, Charm Person; Daze, Fatigue, Hazard, Ghost Sound, Token Spell, Charming Veneer

Spoiler:
Von Junzt walks outside the smoke cloud and addresses the two guards: “Brother Andrew is under attack! Hurry and protect him, a bigger strike group might be coming our way as we speak!"
Intimidate: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11{Calm down little fella, this place is too dangerous and our comrades are thinking too small. You and me, we are going to much bigger places, spread the light of Gaia to much more people. We deserve better than this, and I’ll make sure we finally get it}


Archeron:
You do not find a comm unit. These guys were as much stymied by the communication dampeners as you were. They don't even carry comm units anymore, unlike you.


Gristlethorn and Zellgato:
Von Junzt drops a smoke grenade and disappears. You hear people running up behind you. Last you saw there were figures in the smoke by the gate you intended to leave through.


SP/HP: 26/25 | EAC/KAC: 17/17 | Fort: +9; Ref: +8; Will: +1 | Init +3 | EP: 1

2:
"Oh come on!" IX exclaims as more guys pile on him, though none can get a solid hold. He strikes out once more at Andrew and Chris.

ES v Andrew: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 4 = 6
B: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
ES v Chris: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 6 - 4 = 15
B: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


HP/SP: 22/21 | EAC/KAC: 17/19 | Fort: +4; Ref: +5; Will: +1 | Init +2

GM:

"I'm going to tie you up and gag you. If you don't resist, I won't kill you." Archeron said quietly while looking for something to do exactly that with.

Do I see anything within easy reach that I could use to tie him up? If not, I'll take his belt and bind his hands behind his back with it.

701 to 717 of 717 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Children of Gaia, PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.