Miteke's Legacy of Fire

Game Master miteke

General References
Player's Guide - Knowledge Skill Success Topics - House Rules - PC bonus traits and feats

World and Local Maps
Geographical Maps - Kakishon

Current References
Party Info - Handout 1

Current Maps


6,251 to 6,284 of 6,284 << first < prev | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | next > last >>

Male Gnoll Bloodrager 9 | HP 107/110 Rage:128 |AC 26/T15/FF23 (Rage AC) 19/T8/FF16 Due to enlarged rage and reckless abandon | F+11/R+8/W+7/9(rage) | CMB + 12/CMD 24 | init + 5 | Perc + 12 | intim. + 20 | Surv. + 12 | Rage: 23/23 HP+18 /AC-2/Will+2/fast healing 3 | Spells: 1st lvl: 3/3, 2nd lvl: 2/2, | Wand 5/5

Hearing Seif ask if he should blow the horn, Gnasher pauses. He'd heard of a boat created by two brother elements that could sail land as easily as it could sail the sea. As he wondered if this horn would summon that boat, he heard Seif blow the horn. Looking around for a moment, he decided that either the story were a myth, or this wasn't that boat. Shrugging, he shifts his bardiche on his shoulder and continues walking back the way they came. Nodding in agreement as Seif voices his earlier assessment. "Agreed, tribe head to pier. Maybe not have to sleep in swamp again."


You are forced to sleep in the march for another night, as the trek back will take a full day and a half and it was near sunset when you encountered the ram.

encounter: 1d100 ⇒ 13 group: 1d100 ⇒ 58 type: 1d100 ⇒ 73 1d3 ⇒ 1 1d4 ⇒ 2
encounter: 1d100 ⇒ 93 group: 1d100 ⇒ 93 type: 1d100 ⇒ 20
encounter: 1d100 ⇒ 38 group: 1d100 ⇒ 43 type: 1d100 ⇒ 75
encounter: 1d100 ⇒ 57 group: 1d100 ⇒ 24 type: 1d100 ⇒ 57

encounter: 1d100 ⇒ 18 group: 1d100 ⇒ 55 type: 1d100 ⇒ 60 Entropy flux
encounter: 1d100 ⇒ 73 group: 1d100 ⇒ 51 type: 1d100 ⇒ 23

As fate would have it on shift 1 that night, your not-so-peaceful sleep is interrupted as two beings resembling a towering human with skin of polished stone and glittering agate eyes erupt from the ground in the middle of your camp. They do not attack though and wait silently for a response.


(AC 25/16/20; HP 75/86; Fort +6, Ref +10, Will +7; Init +7, Perception +0, CMD 12) Samsaran Oracle (Dual-Cursed) 9

Seif-al-Din tries to work out what they are, before doing anything else.

Knowledge(WTF): 1d20 ⇒ 1.

+12 for Arcana, +15 for Planes seem the most likely.

With no idea what they are, Seif-al-Din takes a stab at addressing them in Terran.

Terran:
"Greetings. Is there something that you require from us?"


Stoically one of them responds.

terran:
"We are just curious. Has traffic been restored to the material plane? We can converse in the common Golarian language if that is preferred."

DC 12 kn planes:
These are Shaitan, earth oriented genies from the elemental plane of earth."[/b]


Male Gnoll Bloodrager 9 | HP 107/110 Rage:128 |AC 26/T15/FF23 (Rage AC) 19/T8/FF16 Due to enlarged rage and reckless abandon | F+11/R+8/W+7/9(rage) | CMB + 12/CMD 24 | init + 5 | Perc + 12 | intim. + 20 | Surv. + 12 | Rage: 23/23 HP+18 /AC-2/Will+2/fast healing 3 | Spells: 1st lvl: 3/3, 2nd lvl: 2/2, | Wand 5/5

Roused from his sleep, Gnasher rolls, laying his paw on his bardiche. Hearing Seif speak with the creatures and they answer back, he relaxes slightly, and asks. "What do rock men say?"


(AC 25/16/20; HP 75/86; Fort +6, Ref +10, Will +7; Init +7, Perception +0, CMD 12) Samsaran Oracle (Dual-Cursed) 9

Seif-al-Din nods.

"They were asking if traffic has been restored to the material plane, and said that they can use common if it would be preferred."

He then bows to the genies.

Terran:
"Apologies, my colleagues do not speak Terran, so it might be better to speak Common, if possible."

"Technically, I suppose traffic has been restored - we found the Scroll, and discovered how to activate it - that is how we ended up here. We have just been busy chasing down the Ram, so that we could have the ferryman take us to another island."


Skills:
Acrobatics +15 (16), Disable Device 21 (22), Heal +9, Perception +20, Stealth +18 (19), Survival +2, Use Magic Device +10
Hobgoblin Kineticist 9 | Init +4 (5), Senses Perception (Darkvision) +20 | AC 29, 16 Touch, 25 Flat Footed| Fort +14 (15), Ref +14 (15), Will +8 | HP 106/106 (97/124) ( Non-lethal) | Burn 4 |Active Conditions: None

Malgrim keeps a wary eye on them and asks, "Are there many of you here?"


"We need to inform Obherek. It may be worth your time to visit him, or it may not. Depends on what you have to offer. Farewell!"

with that abrupt conclusion the creatures vanish back underground. No, they did not explain who or where the Obherek is. Lucky them, not having to trudge through the marsh.


(AC 25/16/20; HP 75/86; Fort +6, Ref +10, Will +7; Init +7, Perception +0, CMD 12) Samsaran Oracle (Dual-Cursed) 9

Seif-al-Din shrugs.

"Sounds like there might be several groups here. Let's focus on them in the order they have been presented to us, at least. Hopefully, the individual we are going to see now will be able to tell us more about what is going on around here."


Male Gnoll Bloodrager 9 | HP 107/110 Rage:128 |AC 26/T15/FF23 (Rage AC) 19/T8/FF16 Due to enlarged rage and reckless abandon | F+11/R+8/W+7/9(rage) | CMB + 12/CMD 24 | init + 5 | Perc + 12 | intim. + 20 | Surv. + 12 | Rage: 23/23 HP+18 /AC-2/Will+2/fast healing 3 | Spells: 1st lvl: 3/3, 2nd lvl: 2/2, | Wand 5/5

As Seif and Malgrim speak with the rock men, Gnasher listens trying to make sense of the conversation. Traffic restored, Obherek, what the tribe has to offer: all very odd, very interesting things they should consider.

Looking toward Seif as the beings leave, Gnasher nods in agreement. "Tribe need to know what tribe not know." He looks towards the horizon from where they came. "Tribe first get out of blasted marsh."

His rest ruined, he begins to gather his gear, waiting until the others were ready to proceed on through the marsh.


Skills:
Acrobatics +15 (16), Disable Device 21 (22), Heal +9, Perception +20, Stealth +18 (19), Survival +2, Use Magic Device +10
Hobgoblin Kineticist 9 | Init +4 (5), Senses Perception (Darkvision) +20 | AC 29, 16 Touch, 25 Flat Footed| Fort +14 (15), Ref +14 (15), Will +8 | HP 106/106 (97/124) ( Non-lethal) | Burn 4 |Active Conditions: None

Malgrim nods and prepares to move on.


1d8 ⇒ 4
1d3 ⇒ 3

You travel for a day, out of the marshes and into the mistvales, and camp again. Gnasher is next to the fire, tending his hydra steaks, when the rock he is sitting on erupts in a column of icy energy.

Gnasher, please make a DC 15 reflex save or take 2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7 cold damage.

It comes and goes as quickly as it came, but the area looks oddly undisturbed or touched in any way. And you do not see any suspicious looking lurkers about.

speaking of hydra steaks, that trip into the marshes was not kind to them. The smell is just starting to revel signs of decay.


Male Gnoll Bloodrager 9 | HP 107/110 Rage:128 |AC 26/T15/FF23 (Rage AC) 19/T8/FF16 Due to enlarged rage and reckless abandon | F+11/R+8/W+7/9(rage) | CMB + 12/CMD 24 | init + 5 | Perc + 12 | intim. + 20 | Surv. + 12 | Rage: 23/23 HP+18 /AC-2/Will+2/fast healing 3 | Spells: 1st lvl: 3/3, 2nd lvl: 2/2, | Wand 5/5

reflex DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

The odd sensation of falling to the ground is lost on Gnasher as the rock he is sitting on erupts into a column of 'Ice' Standing, shivering, Gnasher brushes the frost from his fur as he looks around for the not so funny prankster.

"Blast!" Cursing aloud as he realizes he'd knocked the steak filled spit into the fire. Gently lifting the end of the spit up out of the flames, he holds out the charred, charcoal crusted meat. "Supper done."

Drawing his shortest dagger he stabs the end steak, prying it off the spit. Extending the spit in one paw he asks, "Who want steak?"


Skills:
Acrobatics +15 (16), Disable Device 21 (22), Heal +9, Perception +20, Stealth +18 (19), Survival +2, Use Magic Device +10
Hobgoblin Kineticist 9 | Init +4 (5), Senses Perception (Darkvision) +20 | AC 29, 16 Touch, 25 Flat Footed| Fort +14 (15), Ref +14 (15), Will +8 | HP 106/106 (97/124) ( Non-lethal) | Burn 4 |Active Conditions: None

Malgrim will take his steak and eat away before it really goes bad.


(AC 25/16/20; HP 75/86; Fort +6, Ref +10, Will +7; Init +7, Perception +0, CMD 12) Samsaran Oracle (Dual-Cursed) 9

Seeing the state of the steaks, Seif-al-Din makes a point of casting Purify Food and Drink on *all* of the hydra meat.


that does the trick nicely and the meat starts smelling fresh again, though a little ripeness makes it taste good, right? Poor Gnasher has a few frozen parts, mainly his tush.

Nobody to blame near by.


(AC 25/16/20; HP 75/86; Fort +6, Ref +10, Will +7; Init +7, Perception +0, CMD 12) Samsaran Oracle (Dual-Cursed) 9

Seif-al-Din puts an Infernal Healing on Gnasher, and goes back to dinner.

Just another day at the office!


The rest of the night passes uneventfully. Do you return to the hut now and blow that horn?


Skills:
Acrobatics +15 (16), Disable Device 21 (22), Heal +9, Perception +20, Stealth +18 (19), Survival +2, Use Magic Device +10
Hobgoblin Kineticist 9 | Init +4 (5), Senses Perception (Darkvision) +20 | AC 29, 16 Touch, 25 Flat Footed| Fort +14 (15), Ref +14 (15), Will +8 | HP 106/106 (97/124) ( Non-lethal) | Burn 4 |Active Conditions: None

"I am ready to blow the horn, but it might be wise to rest in case what comes next is worse then hunting the ram." Malgrim says.


(AC 25/16/20; HP 75/86; Fort +6, Ref +10, Will +7; Init +7, Perception +0, CMD 12) Samsaran Oracle (Dual-Cursed) 9

Well, we just rested overnight, so all of our resources should have reset?

"I and Shadow are ready."


Male Gnoll Bloodrager 9 | HP 107/110 Rage:128 |AC 26/T15/FF23 (Rage AC) 19/T8/FF16 Due to enlarged rage and reckless abandon | F+11/R+8/W+7/9(rage) | CMB + 12/CMD 24 | init + 5 | Perc + 12 | intim. + 20 | Surv. + 12 | Rage: 23/23 HP+18 /AC-2/Will+2/fast healing 3 | Spells: 1st lvl: 3/3, 2nd lvl: 2/2, | Wand 5/5

Feeling the infernal healing flow through his body, feeding his Abyssal bloodline, Gnasher gives a wolfish smile, tearing into the piece of steak. "Thank you Seif."

His pride recovering from the frosty damage as he slept, Gnasher was ready to move on in the morning. Tired of roaming the wilderness, target of others jokes, he hopes they will be able to reach the hut by the end of the day.

If we make it today
As they crest the hill and the docks and hut become visible Gnasher gestures towards the pier. "Seif, try horn now."

I reread the note, didn't see anything more particular


The sounding does not work before they reach the pier, but it does summon Urah, who groggily exits the hut, shades his eyes, and waves at you all. He looks well rested and well fed, even from a distance.


(AC 25/16/20; HP 75/86; Fort +6, Ref +10, Will +7; Init +7, Perception +0, CMD 12) Samsaran Oracle (Dual-Cursed) 9

Seif-al-Din tries the horn again upon reaching the pier, and assuming the ferryman does appear, gives them the egg, as instructed.


2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7

You wait for a bit but nothing arrives. How long do you sit there?


(AC 25/16/20; HP 75/86; Fort +6, Ref +10, Will +7; Init +7, Perception +0, CMD 12) Samsaran Oracle (Dual-Cursed) 9

I'm willing to give them the rest of the day, if necessary. We have plenty of hydra steaks. If nothing happens by the following day, well... I guess we go looking?


Skills:
Acrobatics +15 (16), Disable Device 21 (22), Heal +9, Perception +20, Stealth +18 (19), Survival +2, Use Magic Device +10
Hobgoblin Kineticist 9 | Init +4 (5), Senses Perception (Darkvision) +20 | AC 29, 16 Touch, 25 Flat Footed| Fort +14 (15), Ref +14 (15), Will +8 | HP 106/106 (97/124) ( Non-lethal) | Burn 4 |Active Conditions: None

Malgrim finds some shade and settle in to wait.

We have nothing else to do for now, so I agree on waiting at least a day.


You wait over an hour, but your patients pays off as a ship] (colossal in pathfinder size terms) glides up to the dock. The ship is a magical wonder - a self-propelled galley, staffed by a single ram-headed helmsman of enchanted brass. Upon handing over the egg, the strange construct’s eyes take on a greenish-golden glow as he turns to the tiller and guides the Nexian galley out to sea.


Male Gnoll Bloodrager 9 | HP 107/110 Rage:128 |AC 26/T15/FF23 (Rage AC) 19/T8/FF16 Due to enlarged rage and reckless abandon | F+11/R+8/W+7/9(rage) | CMB + 12/CMD 24 | init + 5 | Perc + 12 | intim. + 20 | Surv. + 12 | Rage: 23/23 HP+18 /AC-2/Will+2/fast healing 3 | Spells: 1st lvl: 3/3, 2nd lvl: 2/2, | Wand 5/5

Seeing Urah exit the building, Gnasher waives calling out, "Greetings Urah." Having traveled with Urah for a time, he could tell by the man's demeaner that all was well.

As Seif sounds the horn and nothing immediately appears, Gnasher stretches, walks over to the hut he takes a seat on the ground leaning up against the buildings cool wall.

More than happy to take a day or two to enjoy doing nothing, Gnasher, his eyes shut, hears the splashing of the oars as the galley approaches. Opening his eyes, he sighs and begins to stand. "Boat here."

As he moves to the gangplank with the others he gives a small shudder. He was a desert creature and had never been on a river boat, let alone out to sea. Shifting his bardiche in his hands, almost as if to reassure himself, he holds his head high as he walks up the plank.

He watches as Seif hands the egg to the brass creature, wondering if the fellow's creation was a nod to the Ram they had killed. Turning towards the bow of the galley, Gnasher decides this realm was a strange one, and its occupants even stranger.


(AC 25/16/20; HP 75/86; Fort +6, Ref +10, Will +7; Init +7, Perception +0, CMD 12) Samsaran Oracle (Dual-Cursed) 9

Seif-al-Din is curious about the construct, but wisely refrains from interfering with it, and settles down for the ride.


You explore (I assume) the ship and find that it is quite comfortable. Though it does not include a pantry, there are comfortable places to sit and congregate. After all, this was intended to be a plane wherein to relax and enjoy.


Skills:
Acrobatics +15 (16), Disable Device 21 (22), Heal +9, Perception +20, Stealth +18 (19), Survival +2, Use Magic Device +10
Hobgoblin Kineticist 9 | Init +4 (5), Senses Perception (Darkvision) +20 | AC 29, 16 Touch, 25 Flat Footed| Fort +14 (15), Ref +14 (15), Will +8 | HP 106/106 (97/124) ( Non-lethal) | Burn 4 |Active Conditions: None

Malgrim explores the ship and then once he is done finds a place to look out over the sea to see what might surface as the ship goes by.

Perception: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (10) + 20 = 30


Malgrim Gryh wrote:
Malgrim explores the ship and then once he is done finds a place to look out over the sea to see what might surface as the ship goes by.

Nothing else to add other than what I already told you. But as you are peering out at the sea for a couple of hours, another galley similar to yours pulls up within shouting distance to yours and a woman wearing expensive robes and jewelry hails you and asks you to come alongside so that you may speak. Accompanying her are four other figures, a bit larger than her but not 'large'. It is hard to make out any details from this distance though.


Male Gnoll Bloodrager 9 | HP 107/110 Rage:128 |AC 26/T15/FF23 (Rage AC) 19/T8/FF16 Due to enlarged rage and reckless abandon | F+11/R+8/W+7/9(rage) | CMB + 12/CMD 24 | init + 5 | Perc + 12 | intim. + 20 | Surv. + 12 | Rage: 23/23 HP+18 /AC-2/Will+2/fast healing 3 | Spells: 1st lvl: 3/3, 2nd lvl: 2/2, | Wand 5/5

Seeing the other galley Gnasher remembering Seif had commented about several groups being possible. He wonders what the woman may want to speak about and if she was related to the rock people.

Calling to the helmsman. "Helmsman take tribe near other ship."


Skills:
Acrobatics +15 (16), Disable Device 21 (22), Heal +9, Perception +20, Stealth +18 (19), Survival +2, Use Magic Device +10
Hobgoblin Kineticist 9 | Init +4 (5), Senses Perception (Darkvision) +20 | AC 29, 16 Touch, 25 Flat Footed| Fort +14 (15), Ref +14 (15), Will +8 | HP 106/106 (97/124) ( Non-lethal) | Burn 4 |Active Conditions: None

Malgrim nods and quietly says, "We should be careful. Anyone who is here has been stuck for a very long time. They may be low on resources."

6,251 to 6,284 of 6,284 << first < prev | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Miteke's Legacy of Fire Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.