ADQ table 1

Game Master chillblame

Sterich and Keoland
Raiding and destruction in Sterich. Heros are needed.
greyhawk gods


501 to 545 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Half-Elf, Summoner (Unchained, Soulbound) 7, +9 Init, +15/+19 Perc (After slash is next to Eidolon), F +5, R +6, W +6, 57 HP, 24/26 AC, 19 CMD

Seeing his target die horribly, Parvo instead charges into the building, leaping onto the corpse of the dead wolf and lashing out at the sole survivor.

Parvo charging bite: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 2 = 191d6 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

Round One

Mazrak will take a step and send a pair of arrows toward whatever targets that may be still standing when it is the Oracles opportunity.

His first shot will likely miss its target.

1st Bow Shot, +2 Bow, +5 Base, +1 Dex, +1PBS, -2 DA, +1 Haste: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

1st Shot Dmg +2 Bow, +3 Str, +1 PBS, +4 DA: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

2nd Bow Shot, +2 Bow, +5 Base, +1 Dex, +1PBS, -2 DA, +1 Haste: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

2nd Shot Dmg +2 Bow, +3 Str, +1 PBS, +4 DA: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12


More wolves appear, snarling and making a racket. Still, no response from anything else as the party roars on.

Parvo is the leading target, so two of the wolves charge him.

bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Seltyn 22
Dire wolves 20
Horek 14
Eldric 14
Elnaril 10
Jeeves 5
Mazrak 2

Everyone is up

Mazrak, Seltyn, your attacks are done above, and will take effect after the others attack


Human Ranger (Skirmisher) 6 / Barbarian 1 | Init: +2 | Per: +11 | Fort: +11, Reflex: +8, Will: +6 | HP: 70 (of 83) | AC: 20, FF AC: 18, Touch AC: 12 | CMD: 20 | Attack: +1 Obsidian Greataxe +13/+8 [+15/+10 when 'Raging'] (1d12 +7 [+10 when 'Raging']) | Animal Companion: 'Whisper' - Large Wolf (7 HD) | Init: +2 | Per: +6 | Fort: +9, Reflex: +7 (Evasion), Will: +3 | HP: 57 (of 57) | AC: 19, FF AC: 17, Touch AC: 11 | CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip) | Attack: Bite +11 (1d8 +7) & Trip (CMB +12)

Horek slips into the den, trying to evade the attack of the nearest dire wolf as he makes room for Whisper to follow after him. The plainsman slashes at his foe with the greataxe, turning to face the expected oncoming wolves with a fierce grin on his face...

Combat Details:

Horek's Acrobatics check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 to avoid AoO (vs DC 15?)

Horek's Greataxe Attack (Power Attack): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Greataxe Damage: 1d12 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

Whisper's Bite Attack (Power Attack): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
Bite Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18
CM Attack (Trip): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21

Space is limited in there... If you'd expand Whisper a bit to better show her 10' square space it might help others to figure out where she fits on the tactical map. Hopefully the spaces (in the grid intersection) I've moved her into will work for now. Horek is moving and making an Acrobatics check to avoid an AoO if possible, then Whisper will move in behind. Each of us will then only get a standard attack because of that movement. Hopefully next round Horek will get to bring his full attack action (with Cleave!) into play.

Current Buffs:
Horek - Haste (+30' movement, +1 to attack rolls & AC/Reflex Saves, extra attack with full attack action)
Whisper - Haste (+30' movement, +1 to attack rolls & AC/Reflex Saves, extra attack with full attack action), Bull's Strength (+4 STR), Mage Armor (+4 AC)


Wounds (17) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

Hit Wolf 5: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8

Nimbly stepping over the first corpse, Eldric wordlessly went to the next wolf. He felt a small amount of guilt killing such animals, for they were innocent in their actions. But he recognized the necessity, and thus did not hesitate in his actions.


Horek, I have adjusted Whispers size as requested. I think you can do that with characters you control, for future reference.


Human Ranger (Skirmisher) 6 / Barbarian 1 | Init: +2 | Per: +11 | Fort: +11, Reflex: +8, Will: +6 | HP: 70 (of 83) | AC: 20, FF AC: 18, Touch AC: 12 | CMD: 20 | Attack: +1 Obsidian Greataxe +13/+8 [+15/+10 when 'Raging'] (1d12 +7 [+10 when 'Raging']) | Animal Companion: 'Whisper' - Large Wolf (7 HD) | Init: +2 | Per: +6 | Fort: +9, Reflex: +7 (Evasion), Will: +3 | HP: 57 (of 57) | AC: 19, FF AC: 17, Touch AC: 11 | CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip) | Attack: Bite +11 (1d8 +7) & Trip (CMB +12)

Thanks GM! I actually tried to adjust it myself, but could only rotate the icon. Maybe I just didn't have the mouse lined up correctly with the edge though...


Male M Human Ftr2/Inv5, Init +3, HP 60/48, AC 19/13/17, CMD 22, P +14(+16 v/traps), F +6, R +7(+8 v/traps), W +5(+7 v/ill,disb), Buffs: False Life

Jeeves moves up behind his companions, stabbing at the nearest wolf with his guisarme.

Move action, Attack on Wolf 5: Guisarme attack + haste - PA: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26, Damage: 2d4 + 13 ⇒ (4, 1) + 13 = 18


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Seltyn admires his companions' combat skills. There are some skilled fighters in this group.

I've attacked twice. This is the 3rd round, right?


This is the first round after the surprise round. Seltyn cast ray of frost twice, so he has acted. Round three is not yet


Seltyn casts a spell and an icy ray strikes one of the wolves. Eldric punches his foe hard, flame covering the stricken beast as it rears in shock. Jeeves, seeing an opportunity, thrusts and kills it.
Horek gashes his target with a good attack, but whisper bites air.

bumping parvo and co.


Half-Elf, Summoner (Unchained, Soulbound) 7, +9 Init, +15/+19 Perc (After slash is next to Eidolon), F +5, R +6, W +6, 57 HP, 24/26 AC, 19 CMD

Parvo moves forwards to continue savaging the wolves.

Bite: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 211d6 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
Claw 1: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 241d4 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
Claw 2: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 301d4 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
Tail Slap: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 121d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Elnaril moves forwards to keep the fight in sight.


The little dragon thing slams into one of the wolves and ends its life in a whirl of claws and teeth. A pair of arrows shoot past him, one of which strikes a wolf deeper in the building.

Next round.Seltyn can now act, then the wolves


DM rolls:
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

hmm

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11


map updated, Seltyn to act on the new round


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

GM, did you get Mazrak's bow attacks in Round One? Thanks.

Round Two?

Mazrak takes another step up and fires two more bow shots at what he perceives as the weakest Dire Wolf. But alas his arrows miss their targets. The Oracles says something under his breath.

First Bow Shot +2 Bow, +5 Base, +1 Dex, +1PBS, -2 DA, +1 Haste: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

First Bow Shot Damage +2 Bow, +3 Str, +1 PBS, +4 DA: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Second Bow Shot +2 Bow, +5 Base, +1 Dex, +1PBS, -2 DA, +1 Haste: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Second Bow Shot Damage +2 Bow, +3 Str, +1 PBS, +4 DA: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14


yes you hit a wolf. These shots now will be applied at your initiative


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Seltyn moves closer and gets behind Mazrak. He's not worried about the wolves. His hastened friends will slay them easily.

He's more worried about what comes after the wolves. That will be harder.


The wolves charge!

bite vs horek: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

trip attempt: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

bite vs parvo: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Horek suffers a nasty bite, then falls as the wolf twists its attack to trip him. Horek is now prone
Parvo avoids the attack

Everyone who has not acted in this round now can.


Male M Human Ftr2/Inv5, Init +3, HP 60/48, AC 19/13/17, CMD 22, P +14(+16 v/traps), F +6, R +7(+8 v/traps), W +5(+7 v/ill,disb), Buffs: False Life
chillblame wrote:
Everyone who has not acted in this round now can.

Sorry, do you mind letting us know specifically who that is?


Seltyn 22 (already acted)
Dire wolves 20 (already acted)
Horek 14 (can act)
Eldric 14 (can act)
Elnaril 10 (can act)
Jeeves 5 (can act)
Mazrak 2 (action done, waiting for init)


Human Ranger (Skirmisher) 6 / Barbarian 1 | Init: +2 | Per: +11 | Fort: +11, Reflex: +8, Will: +6 | HP: 70 (of 83) | AC: 20, FF AC: 18, Touch AC: 12 | CMD: 20 | Attack: +1 Obsidian Greataxe +13/+8 [+15/+10 when 'Raging'] (1d12 +7 [+10 when 'Raging']) | Animal Companion: 'Whisper' - Large Wolf (7 HD) | Init: +2 | Per: +6 | Fort: +9, Reflex: +7 (Evasion), Will: +3 | HP: 57 (of 57) | AC: 19, FF AC: 17, Touch AC: 11 | CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip) | Attack: Bite +11 (1d8 +7) & Trip (CMB +12)

Horek finds himself on the ground, but that doesn't stop the ranger from fighting back - though admittedly his awkward position on the ground makes swinging the large axe somewhat difficult! The plainsman attacks the wounded one in front of him while his companion focuses on the wolf in front of the half-elf summoner's pet. If that one can be brought down, Whisper can move in closer to her human companion and be of more help...

Combat Details:

Horek's Greataxe Attack (Power Attack/Haste/Prone): 1d20 + 13 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 13 + 1 - 4 = 28
Greataxe Damage (Power Attack): 1d12 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 6 = 15

Horek's 2nd Greataxe Attack (Power Attack/Haste/Prone): 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 2 + 1 - 4 = 12
Greataxe Damage (Power Attack): 1d12 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 6 = 14

Horek's 'Extra Haste' Greataxe Attack (Power Attack/Haste/Prone): 1d20 + 13 - 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 13 - 2 + 1 - 4 = 10
Greataxe Damage (Power Attack): 1d12 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 6 = 14

Whisper's Bite Attack (Bull's STR/Haste/Power Attack): 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 11 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 20
Bite Damage (Bull's STR/Power Attack): 1d8 + 7 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 + 4 = 21
CM Attack (Trip - Bull's STR/Power Attack): 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 12 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 25

Whisper's 'Extra Haste' Bite Attack (Bull's STR/Haste/Power Attack): 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 14
Bite Damage (Bull's STR/Power Attack): 1d8 + 7 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 + 4 = 18
CM Attack (Trip - Bull's STR/Power Attack): 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 22

Horek will attack the wounded one to the south while prone (the -4 sucks, but I really want the full attack action since he's hasted), while Whisper attacks the one in front of Parvo. IF that one is dropped either by an ally OR by a single attack from Whisper, she will use a move action to move into the 10' square next to (just west of) Horek. Hope that makes sense, tactical positioning is always tough in pbp games...

After-post edit - Wow... guess I should have stuck with standard attack for Horek - that full attack action just sucked! :(

Current Buffs:
Horek - Haste (+30' movement, +1 to attack rolls & AC/Reflex Saves, extra attack with full attack action)
Whisper - Haste (+30' movement, +1 to attack rolls & AC/Reflex Saves, extra attack with full attack action), Bull's Strength (+4 STR), Mage Armor (+4 AC)


Wounds (17) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

vs wolf 6

Hit: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

Flurry: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

Iterative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11

Eldric moved to attack the next wolf, went in for a kick...slipped and nearly fell. Still, he recovered by turning the fall into a right hook, but it was anything but elegant.


Male M Human Ftr2/Inv5, Init +3, HP 60/48, AC 19/13/17, CMD 22, P +14(+16 v/traps), F +6, R +7(+8 v/traps), W +5(+7 v/ill,disb), Buffs: False Life

Jeeves, worried about his companions, steps into the giant's house and slashes at the wolf threatening Eldric (Wolf #6) from over his shoulder.

I have the Phalanx Formation feat, so allies in front of me don't provide cover for my target. I'll 5'-step first then:

Full guisarme attack #1 w/PA: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25, Damage #1: 2d4 + 13 ⇒ (1, 3) + 13 = 17
Full guisarme attack #2 w/PA: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28, Damage #1: 2d4 + 13 ⇒ (4, 4) + 13 = 21

If Wolf #6 is already dead when my turn comes up, Jeeves will instead move to within 10' of another wolf and get a single attack against it (you can use my first attack). He'll try to have cover behind an ally if possible (he's a back row fighter).


Half-Elf, Summoner (Unchained, Soulbound) 7, +9 Init, +15/+19 Perc (After slash is next to Eidolon), F +5, R +6, W +6, 57 HP, 24/26 AC, 19 CMD

Elnaril steps to the side to get a view through the door and looses a casual shot from his crossbow.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 9 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 9 - 4 - 4 = 21d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Parvo steps further into the fray proceeds to tear the wolves apart.
If Parvo kills the wolf in front of Eldric (wolf 6) the remaining attacks will go on the wolf in front of Horek (wolf 7).
Bite: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 291d6 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
Haste Bite: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 251d6 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
Claw 1: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 281d4 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
Claw 2: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 211d4 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
Tail Slap: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 141d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Elnaril tries to assassinate the building as his crossbow bolt strikes the wooden wall. Parvo with an odd, lilting snarl quickly ends one wolf and badly hurts another.
Jeeves, his target not alive anymore, steps forward and strikes the next wolf slight turn change, now a ten-foot move and one attack killing it.

Suddenly, the door next to you opens, and an over-muscled. hulk steps out. Behind him are more giants.

Humies! Watch me beat them all, girls, then we can have some good eating.

He strikes Eldric
great cliub: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 32

damage: 2d8 + 12 ⇒ (3, 2) + 12 = 17

The blow slams into the monk, as the giant scores

Mazak shoots with eldritch haste, but lacks eldrich accuracy and misses his target wolf. So many moving targets


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

Since Mazrak's initiative is last, he will wait to see what happens ahead of his turn before acting in the Round.


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Not a new round?


Mazrak, it is your action now. Your character cannot see the giant in his current location, so I assumed you would keep shooting wolves. If you want to change it, you do hear the giant speaking. When Mazrak acts, Seltyn can act, as the new round will have stated. Updated init is below

Seltyn 22 (act after Mazrak)
Dire wolves 20
Horek 14
Eldric 14
Hill giant hero 13
Hill giant maids 11
Elnaril 10
Jeeves 5
Mazrak 2 (act now)


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

Sorry GM, I am having a hard time keeping up where we are at. I thought we were at the end of Round Two. I guess we are at the end of Round Three then.

Mazrak will take a step up to the doorway. He will than see the nearest Hill Giant, and cast a Hold Person on it.

DC 14 Will Save


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Seltyn steps to the door and carefully centers a fireball at the point marked. He changes the energy type to cold, rather than fire, hoping to take out the wolves quickly and humanely, without it touching his friends. Reflex Save DC 20.

coldball: 10d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1, 3, 5, 4, 1, 4, 5, 2, 6) + 3 = 37


reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


A blast of cold takes out all of the wolves in one blast, and the party breaths a sigh of relief. Then more come around the corner.

wolves double move

On the plus side, the big hill giant freezes in place, in mid boast


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Good work! Take him down, and fight them at the door! Seltyn whispers.


Human Ranger (Skirmisher) 6 / Barbarian 1 | Init: +2 | Per: +11 | Fort: +11, Reflex: +8, Will: +6 | HP: 70 (of 83) | AC: 20, FF AC: 18, Touch AC: 12 | CMD: 20 | Attack: +1 Obsidian Greataxe +13/+8 [+15/+10 when 'Raging'] (1d12 +7 [+10 when 'Raging']) | Animal Companion: 'Whisper' - Large Wolf (7 HD) | Init: +2 | Per: +6 | Fort: +9, Reflex: +7 (Evasion), Will: +3 | HP: 57 (of 57) | AC: 19, FF AC: 17, Touch AC: 11 | CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip) | Attack: Bite +11 (1d8 +7) & Trip (CMB +12)

Horek stands up and moves to engage the giant, which appears to be paralyzed by magic! His dark eyes blaze with hatred at the sight of his mortal enemy and a savage grin erupts on his face as he raises his axe to strike! Whisper moves too, taking her place at the plainsman's exposed back, as she snaps at the giant, then turns and growls at the oncoming wolves, her hackles raised and her teeth bared...

Combat Details:

Whisper's Bite Attack (Bull's STR/Haste/Power Attack): 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 26 vs giant's Flatfooted AC?
Bite Damage (Bull's STR/Power Attack): 1d8 + 7 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 + 4 = 17
CM Attack (Trip - Bull's STR/Power Attack): 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 29 vs giant's CMD (Whisper is also Large)

Horek will stand from prone as a move action, then move to engage the giant. Looks like it's paralyzed, so he'll ignore its reach and move into melee range (though unfortunately that's two move actions and he cannot attack this round!) Whisper will move to her current position on the map and attack the paralyzed giant with a standard attack action, then turn to face the oncoming dire wolves (no movement, just RP flavor to indicate she intends to guard Horek's back.) Note that I didn't add any bonuses for attacking a paralyzed enemy in my combat stats above for Whisper's attack against the 'held' giant.

Current Buffs:
Horek - Haste (+30' movement, +1 to attack rolls & AC/Reflex Saves, extra attack with full attack action)
Whisper - Haste (+30' movement, +1 to attack rolls & AC/Reflex Saves, extra attack with full attack action), Bull's Strength (+4 STR), Mage Armor (+4 AC)


guys, roll20 is down at this time, so I will post tomorrow. This is because I have stats posted there for the monsters. Sorry


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

It's working now.


onward

Whisper savages the giant, who then tumbles. Behind him, the giantesses wail.

giantish:
Bruno the hero, felled! Kill them!


Did horek do his attacks. I can only see whispers


Seltyn 22
Dire wolves 20
Horek 14
Eldric 14
Hill giant hero 13
Hill giant maids 11
Elnaril 10
Jeeves 5
Mazrak 2

Seltyn has acted, as have the dire wolves. With Horek, whisper has attacked, but I cannot see him, unless he just stood up and moved, which is probably what happened. Everyone else needs to act.

Eldric@could you do your action please.


Wounds (17) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

vs giant

Hit: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9

Flurry: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7

Iterative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8

”Praise the sun!” Eldric raised his arms in prayer, stepped forward, and delivered a solid punch with a fist of flame.


67 damage. Ouch!
Eldric pounded the stricken giant with fists of flame as he tumbled to the floor

will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

deep sigh


Wounds (17) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

Damage: 14 + 9 + 15 + 7 = 45
Damage if 11 hits: 45 + 14 + 8 = 67

He’s great when the enemy has low AC ;)


No armour, prone, paralyzed, rolled a one. He's not in a happy place


Human Ranger (Skirmisher) 6 / Barbarian 1 | Init: +2 | Per: +11 | Fort: +11, Reflex: +8, Will: +6 | HP: 70 (of 83) | AC: 20, FF AC: 18, Touch AC: 12 | CMD: 20 | Attack: +1 Obsidian Greataxe +13/+8 [+15/+10 when 'Raging'] (1d12 +7 [+10 when 'Raging']) | Animal Companion: 'Whisper' - Large Wolf (7 HD) | Init: +2 | Per: +6 | Fort: +9, Reflex: +7 (Evasion), Will: +3 | HP: 57 (of 57) | AC: 19, FF AC: 17, Touch AC: 11 | CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip) | Attack: Bite +11 (1d8 +7) & Trip (CMB +12)

Correct Chill, Horek stood up from prone and moved well within the giant's reach to get at any others coming out that door. The giant was paralyzed though, so I knew I wasn't risking an AoO.

501 to 545 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / ADQ Table 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.