GM Ietsuna's We B4 Goblins (Inactive)

Game Master Ietsuna

<<<MAPS>>>


151 to 200 of 260 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Sounds fair to me.


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

I'll second that. Poog will be happy to actually hit something.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

You climb up onto the wagon, looking for interesting things. You find colorful scraps of cloth, empty bottles, a barrel of seawater, a small keg of grain alcohol, labels, two pots of glue, a well-used makeup kit, a small mirror, a stuffed raven, a makeshift alchemy lab, 7 torches, a potion of spider climb, and five more bottles of “Magical Maggie’s Miracle Medicine”

DC 15 Perception:
You find a hidden compartment beneath the wagon seat, which contains a potion of jump, a wand of cure light wounds, an elixir of fire breath, and a small silk bag containing eight baby teeth and a crudely drawn crayon picture of a blonde half-elf woman and a smaller half-elf girl, adorned with hearts.

In a small bag on the cart you also find a map of the local area with a large, red “X” drawn on one spot as well as a gilded envelope containing a sparkly piece of paper covered in words. Usually you would destroy words, but shiney words are too tough for the four of you so you had best take them back to Chief Gutwad for his advice.


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 20

”Guys, tap keg! Let’s have party,” Chuffy says as he quietly checks the secret compartment and puts the items into his satchel.


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Mogmurch snatches up the fire-related material. The torches are hidden away, the keg and alchemy lab cause him to topple over. "Faster we get these words taken care of, we can get to party and firemaking."


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Poog doesn't even notice Chuffy pocketing the wand of CLW, which would totally be more useful in his own hands. Too bad for him. His eyes are stuck on the other stuff in the wagon. He grabs the glue as quickly as lightening, as well as some colorful cloth scraps, the spider climb potion, a torch, two bottles of “Magical Maggie’s Miracle Medicine”, and the stuffed raven, which he crams into the wire cage on top of his toad. It gives him a disgruntled croak in protest. He tosses the makeup kit and mirror to Chuffy, snickering: "Here! You need this for your ugly mug! Hahahahah!"


I'M A GIRL YOU IDIOT HP 7/8| AC:15| T:13 | FF:13| CMB: +0 | CMD:12 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+2 | Will:+0 | Init:+2| Perc: +8| Speed: 30 ft.) I FIGHT THINGS

Reta claims the woman’s colorful hat and places on her own head. Finding her head too large for it, she instead hands it over one of her ears. ”RETA BIG FASHION NOW. SO BOO-TEE-FUL.”


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The trip back to camp is uneventful.

When you get back to the village older goblins crowd around to inspect your new toads, gawk at the stuff you found, and shout half-formed questions. You are about to show off your toads and shiny new toys when whelp-wrangler Loptop pushes to the front of the crowd.

Pssht! You?! Didn’t think you would be first back from the bog. Didn’t think you’d be back at all! Brinestump be dangerous today! Slorb saw a stranger on the road this morning, a pointy elfy one with a sparkly hat and a bright wagon and a funny horse. Get you stabby stuff—we’re off to find her and give her a good Licktoad welcome!

While the village makes preparations to raid you may take some time to rest, find better things for stabbing and chopping, and go and see Nasty Grammel if you would like some healing.

By midafternoon the whole place is abuzz with excitement and talk about a meeting that Chief Gutwad has called at him moothouse. The moot house is stacked high with jars of strange, fuzzy creatures preserved in pickle brine, and the skinned hides of anything else too large for even the mightiest jar.

King Gutwad raises a hand, in this case a severed human one, for silence. Since Chief Gutwad is so great his voice will drive goblins mad or make their heads explode, Slorb, his adviser, will speak instead.

Our new goblin heroes have returned with horrible, horrible news: A stranger has brought horrible, horrible words into our swamp. Extra-horrible words! Because these words sparkle. Maybe they be magic words. Maybe even worse magic than regular words. The stranger also had a map, and Chief Gutwad knows from looking at the map that this is clearly where the longshanks MAKE their terrible sparkly words! They be planning something bad. But we be goblins! We be the baddest thing! Licktoads will march on longshanks word-makers and smash everything! Light the fire! Sharpen blade! We be goblins! We make raid!

Suitably stirred into action goblins fly left and right, grabbing weapons, armour and mounts and rushing out the gates toward the target.


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Poog is so excited about finally going on a raid with the big goblins! He capers and prances, cheering and shouting out: "Zarongel brings raid! Goblins smash! Goblins bash! Licktoads burn! Licktoads..." He can't think of a word that rhymes with burn, so... "YEEAAARRRGGHHH!" He piddles in his pants a little, and seems neither to notice nor care. It doesn't even occur to him to search the village for better weapons or armor.


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Isnt the lady with the funny hat and wagon and weird horse the one we killed already? We might need to let everyone know that, if so.

Chuffy pointed at Reta’s hat in front of the others. ”We killed woman and horse earlier! Reta am wear her hat now!”


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Mogmurch doesn't need the excuse. He immediately runs off in search of a better club to bounce his bombs with. "Hey Cackle! Blew up Kettlehead earlier, right after Mogmurch got his prize toad. Rempty's gone too." He makes sure to hound his unwitting master with only the truth about today's escapade.

Bluff: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

After spending some time on preparations the raid is begun. The Licktoads head out towards the farm on the map.

Three miles south-east of Brinestump swamp lies Paddlefoot Farm. There lives a family of halflings who farm pigs and charge illegal tolls to traffic travelling up and down the Soggy River. It is there that the map leads and there that the raid is headed.

The light forest and overgrown field give way to a rundown little farm bustling with activity. Colorful paper and cloth hang from the barn and house, and tables loaded with food and drink are scattered around the yard. In the center of it all stands a cake that rises nearly two goblins tall and drips with icing and custard. A few slices have already been removed, revealing an interior that looks moist and delicious.

The farm is run-down and looks particularly “tinder like”. The Paddlefoots clearly would rather hoard their money than spend it on upkeep. The doors to the farmhouse and barn stand open to allow the guests to wander in and out. The boathouse door however is closed.

Map is up. See slide 5. Let me know where you are headed and I'll give you a description


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Chuffy moves straight for the delicious cake.


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Mogmurch can't beat Chuffy to the cake, but has plenty of consolation. The buildings look pretty flammable even without also the colorful trash thrown on top. He sneak towards the outside of the barn.


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Poog sees the pyromaniac heading for an oversized box of tinder, and follows Mogmurch to the barn after pausing to pull out a torch out of his pack. "Heeheeheeheehee! This gonna be so fun!"


I'M A GIRL YOU IDIOT HP 7/8| AC:15| T:13 | FF:13| CMB: +0 | CMD:12 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+2 | Will:+0 | Init:+2| Perc: +8| Speed: 30 ft.) I FIGHT THINGS

Busy holidays! All over now though

Reta charges ahead after that cake, too. ”RETA GETS BIGGESTBADDEST BITE.”


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Mogmurch and Poog see a plume of blue-grey smoke coming from the open door of the barn. Sniffing the smoke makes your head light and you giggle a little.

Reta and Chuffy move forward, eyes focused on the cake.

We are not technically in initiative, but I'd like to keep within your movements speeds to keep everything a bit manageable.


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Chuffy keeps heading towards that delicious cake. He actually plans on jumping into the middle of it when he gets close enough. That’ll show Reta, all right.


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Heehee! Dumb shack's already burning, it knows Mogmurch close," Mogmurch giggles. He peeks inside to check for something really flammable like hay bales. Otherwise, he smashes some fire paste against the barn wall.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Peering around the door Mogmurch sees a human male in armour puffing on a pipe. This is the source of the intoxicating smoke. ‘m only in here to have a quiet puff. Want some? he mumbles as he hears you enter, but he is facing away from you so you cannot see his face.


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Poog sneaks a peek around the corner of the door. Upon seeing the backside of the man, he tiptoes into the nearest stall to hide from him. He can barely keep from giggling with evil glee at the thought of bashing in his kneecaps or poking him in the butt. OOOOH! Crotch shot! Yes! Big longshanks' head come down low for great pinata when I whack crotch! Heeheeheehee!

Double move

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Mogmurch won't be beaten to the punch again! Besides, the longshanks is weird and his fire isn't up to snuff. He tiptoes into the barn, then hurls his own fire at the man with a squeal of delight.

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Fire Paste vs. FF Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

...Well, he didn't miss the barn, at least, by virtue of being inside.

Miss: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Marked what I think is where it hit with the X.


I'M A GIRL YOU IDIOT HP 7/8| AC:15| T:13 | FF:13| CMB: +0 | CMD:12 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+2 | Will:+0 | Init:+2| Perc: +8| Speed: 30 ft.) I FIGHT THINGS

Reta charges forward for cake, stealth be damned!

Double move


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Initiative:

Corpule Gunders: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
Chuffy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Poog: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Mogmurch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Reta: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Winnius Paddlefoot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Wellma Paddlefoot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Mogmurch tosses a bomb at the human but it it misses with only a small amount splanshing onto him.

Meanwhile Chuffy and Reta advance on the cake. The two halflings nearby eye them angrily.

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Winnius Paddlefoot (Blue)
Chuffy
Poog
Gunders (Purple)-1
Reta
Wellma Paddlefoot (Red)
Mogmurch


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Chuffy keeps running for the cake.

Could someone move me on the map, please?


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

The fire from Mogmurch's bomb gives Poog an amazing idea! He pulls out his torch and tindertwigs. As he lights the torch, he imagines the hilarity of swinging the torch right into the man's crotch. Flaming squashed balls! On fire! Heehee! A sly snicker escapes his wide, skinny lips as he envisions the man's pants on fire as he collapses in agony.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The man in the barn fumbles for his sword finally drawing it and swinging at Poog.

longsword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Winnius Paddlefoot (Blue)
Chuffy
Poog (Take 9 damage)
Gunders (Purple)-1
Reta
Wellma Paddlefoot (Red)
Mogmurch


I'M A GIRL YOU IDIOT HP 7/8| AC:15| T:13 | FF:13| CMB: +0 | CMD:12 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+2 | Will:+0 | Init:+2| Perc: +8| Speed: 30 ft.) I FIGHT THINGS

Reta begins gorging herself on the cake, making noises reminiscent of a certain confectionary-obsessed puppet who entertains children.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Wellma stands up balling her fists, taking exception to goblin hands being in her wedding cake. Get out of here. You were not invited and that's MY CAKE.

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Winnius Paddlefoot (Blue)
Chuffy
Poog (Take 9 damage)
Gunders (Purple)-1
Reta
Wellma Paddlefoot (Red)
Mogmurch


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Mogmurch retrieves and hurls more fire before stepping closer in hopes of finding an escape route.

Fire!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Mogmurch's fire hits the human and flames cascade down his leather armour, burning the hairs and exposed flesh.

Winnius jumps up, moves to Reta and kicks at her.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Combat Round 2 - Bold May Act

Winnius Paddlefoot (Blue)
Chuffy
Poog
Gunders (Purple)-3
Reta (Take 2 damage please)
Wellma Paddlefoot (Red)
Mogmurch


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Constitution: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Poor Poog is passed out, bleeding all over the floor of the barn. If he was conscious, he'd be annoyed that his blood isn't spurting all over the huge, ugly man. If he's going to bleed that much, it ought to at least be entertaining!


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Chuffy completes his sprint and dives headfirst into the cake, shoving two hands full of it into his mouth, laughing at Reta as he did so.

Will someone move me, please?


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Gunders has flames licking at his flesh. He swings at Mogmurch.

longsword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Combat Round 2 - Bold May Act

Winnius Paddlefoot (Blue)
Chuffy
Poog (Unconscious and bleeding)
Gunders (Purple)-3
Reta
Wellma Paddlefoot (Red)
Mogmurch (Take 5 damage please)


I'M A GIRL YOU IDIOT HP 7/8| AC:15| T:13 | FF:13| CMB: +0 | CMD:12 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+2 | Will:+0 | Init:+2| Perc: +8| Speed: 30 ft.) I FIGHT THINGS

Reta strikes back at the annoying longshanks that hit her.

Attack with Dogslicer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Reta slices at Winneus but the halfling dodges around the blade.

Wellma punches at Chuffy who is covered in her wedding cake.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Combat Round 2 - Bold May Act

Winnius Paddlefoot (Blue)
Chuffy
Poog (Unconscious and bleeding)
Gunders (Purple)-3
Reta
Wellma Paddlefoot (Red)
Mogmurch


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Mogmurch considers dropping a bomb at his feet, but instead just scuttles off with his proverbial tail between his legs.

Withdraw.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Chuffy and Reta:
I forgot to tell you. You have haste for Haste: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8 minutes.

Winnius keeps swinging at Reta.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Combat Round 3 - Bold May Act

Winnius Paddlefoot (Blue)
Chuffy
Poog (Unconscious and bleeding)
Gunders (Purple)-3
Reta (take 5 damage please)
Wellma Paddlefoot (Red)
Mogmurch

Please don't die. I have not killed a PC ever and don't want to start now


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Chuffy, enjoying his sugar high, swings the dogslicer at his opponent.

Attack with cake haste 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 1 = 24
Damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Possible Crit Attack with cake haste 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 1 = 13
Damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Chuffy's dogslicer swings hard and slashes across Wellma's torso. The shot is extremely well placed and an angry looking cut opens up.

Inside the barn Gunders battles the flames now that Mogmurch has stepped back.

Combat Round 3 - Bold May Act

Winnius Paddlefoot (Blue)
Chuffy
Poog (Unconscious and bleeding)
Gunders (Purple)-3
Reta (take 5 damage please)
Wellma Paddlefoot (Red) -4
Mogmurch


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Constitution: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (3) - 4 = -1

The puddle of blood around the unconscious Poog spreads even further, soaking into the straw that litters the ground.

I forgot last time to take the penalty for negative hit points on my Constitution check. I would've failed that check, too.


I'M A GIRL YOU IDIOT HP 7/8| AC:15| T:13 | FF:13| CMB: +0 | CMD:12 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+2 | Will:+0 | Init:+2| Perc: +8| Speed: 30 ft.) I FIGHT THINGS

Reta would have attacked again last round since she was hasted

Haste Attack from Last Round: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Reta goes crazy slashing and cutting with her newfound sugar rush, but her random blows find little purchase.

Primary Attack (haste): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Haste Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Chuffy forgot haste attack too.

If allowed...

Attack with Haste 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10
Damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

No worries. It was my fault for forgetting to tell you.

Reta and Chuffy both swing a lot, but do not hit anything.

Wellma continues her attack on Reta.

Wellma Vs Reta: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Bad luck on your dice and bad luck on my rolls.

Combat Round 3 - Bold May Act

Winnius Paddlefoot (Blue)
Chuffy
Poog (Unconscious and bleeding)
Gunders (Purple)-3
Reta (take 5 damage please)
Wellma Paddlefoot (Red) -4
Mogmurch


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Mogmurch sidles up and, angry he didn't get to the cake in time, hurls fire at its remnants. It's in Winnius's general direction, too.

Fire vs. Blue: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Miss: 1d8 ⇒ 6


I'M A GIRL YOU IDIOT HP 7/8| AC:15| T:13 | FF:13| CMB: +0 | CMD:12 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+2 | Will:+0 | Init:+2| Perc: +8| Speed: 30 ft.) I FIGHT THINGS

Reta has dropped and is at -3


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Ive never had a goblin TPK before, but it looks like its coming!


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

There is still plenty of cake if Mogmurch wanted to grab a handful.

Mogmurch hurls a fiery projectile at Winnius but he overshoots the target and it lands behind Winnius. A small amount of the fire splashes back onto the halfling.

Winnius steps up to Chuffy and kicks at him.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The kick barely misses.

Combat Round 4 - Bold May Act

Winnius Paddlefoot (Blue)
Chuffy
Poog (Unconscious and bleeding)
Gunders (Purple)-3
Reta (unconscious and bleeding)
Wellma Paddlefoot (Red) -4
Mogmurch


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Chuffy takes two swipes at Wellma.

Attack with haste 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9
Damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Haste attack 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 14
Damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Chuffy swings once and misses Wellma, but the slice on the return rakes across her flesh.

Gunders swats out the fires around him and goes back to smoking.

Wellma throws a punch at Chuffy.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Combat Round 4 - Bold May Act

Winnius Paddlefoot (Blue)
Chuffy (Take 4 damage please)
Poog (Unconscious and bleeding)
Gunders (Purple)-3
Reta (unconscious and bleeding)
Wellma Paddlefoot (Red) -7
Mogmurch

I'll let Poog and Reta roll the stabilize. Not bolding them.

151 to 200 of 260 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Ietsuna's We B4 Goblins All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.