SUPER RUNELORDS

Game Master Arrannai

Maps | Loot


51 to 100 of 341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

M CG Human (Tian-Min) Ninja | HP: 3/9 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 14 | F: +2, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: none

Watching as the armored man named Perri move forward, Daiki nodded to the rest of the group. "I agree with him. Now is the time for action." Unaware of the irony in his words, considering he had started this whole introduction thing, Daiki followed Perri with his wakizashi out, keeping his eyes and ears open for the first sound of trouble.

Grand Lodge

F CG Gnome Sorcerer (Fey bloodline) 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 11, T: 11, FF: 11 | CMB: -3, CMD: 7 | F: +3, R: +0, W: +2 (+2 vs illusion) | Init: +0 | Low-Light Vision, Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Laughing Touch: 6/6 | Spells: 1st 1/4 | Active conditions: None

Filona wasn't keen on chasing the ruckus, but more than anything she didn't want to be left behind. She trailed the group as they moved.


Experience 1,405/2,000 | Level 1 | #001: Burnt Offerings | Part 2: Local Heroes | Day 2 (Sunday, 23 Rova 4707)

GM Rolls:

Initiative&Perception (Daiki): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 161d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Initiative&Perception (Filona): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 91d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Initiative&Perception (Kano): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 201d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Initiative&Perception (Perri): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Initiative&Perception (Sonas): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Initiative&Perception (Verona): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 161d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Initiative (Pyros): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Initiative (Warchanter): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

As the party shares information and gets ready to seek out further threats, they start to hear goblin voices and ruckus coming from behind a cart to the southeast. As they approach the noise, the cart bursts into flame, the noise soon drowned out by a cacophony of impish goblin laughter.

Goblin Pyros—Round One

Goblin Rolls:

Attack (goblin 1): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
Attack (goblin 2): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

Seeing the approach of longshanks with weapons, three of the goblins surge forward from behind the cart with dogslicers and torches. Two of them reach the party and try to attack Perri, but thanks to the paladin's armor they have no chance.

Initiative Order
Goblin Pyros
→Kano
→Daiki
→Verona
→Filona
Goblin Warchanter
Sonas
Perri

Kano, Daiki, Verona and Filona are up! Everyone has weapons drawn thanks to perception checks.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F CG Human (Shoanti) Barbarian (Invulnerbale Rager) 1 HP: 16/17 | AC: 13, T: 9, FF: 12) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5 (+6 against giant subtype), | Speed 30ft | Rage: 3/6(+4 Con/+4 Str/+2 Will,-2 AC) | Active conditions:None

More of them! Ancestors guide you! Kano shouts before taking a five foot step to the east and bringing her earthbreaker down on the eastern most goblin Goblin number 3

Earthbreaker attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Earthbreaker damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 = 9


Free action: Five foot step east
Standard Action: Attack


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Experience 1,405/2,000 | Level 1 | #001: Burnt Offerings | Part 2: Local Heroes | Day 2 (Sunday, 23 Rova 4707)

Kano moves the mountain that is her earthbreaker. The goblin before her is utterly destroyed under its weight.
Goblin 3 is big dead.


M CG Human (Tian-Min) Ninja | HP: 3/9 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 14 | F: +2, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: none

Following the thunderous sound of the mountain hammer crushing another goblin, Daiki took a step forward and slashed out at the one that had tried to attack Perri.

Five foot step, full round with two wakizashis

Attack 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Attack 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

damage 1: 1d6 ⇒ 1
damage 2: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Female NG Changeling Witch 1 | HP: 8/9 | AC: 12, T: 11, FF: 11 | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Darkvision 60 Ft., Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30 Ft.| Hexes (Evil Eye [-2, 6 Rounds]) | Spells:
Spoiler:
0—Daze (DC 13), Detect Magic, Light|1st—Burning Hands (DC 14), Mage Armor
| Active Conditions: None

Verona ran with the others to the blazing cart, the smell of burning wood filling the air immediately. Even with the heat of the flames stinging of her eyes, the wood witch's witch was still able to step forward and give the goblin that has yet to be attacked a baleful stare.

Free Action: 5 Ft. step south.
Standard Action: Giving Goblin 1 the Evil Eye and targeting his AC, lowering it by -2. It's a DC 14 vs. Will. A successfully Will save reduces the effect to just one round instead of six.

Grand Lodge

F CG Gnome Sorcerer (Fey bloodline) 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 11, T: 11, FF: 11 | CMB: -3, CMD: 7 | F: +3, R: +0, W: +2 (+2 vs illusion) | Init: +0 | Low-Light Vision, Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Laughing Touch: 6/6 | Spells: 1st 1/4 | Active conditions: None

Filona, seeing the warriors move so surely and swiftly, lifts her head and moves before sending another puff of colorful clouds at the goblins nearby.

Move action: go to the position in map and cast Color Spray on goblins 1 and 2. 15ft cone is the second option in this figure. It gets the goblins and doesn't get Perri

DC 16


Experience 1,405/2,000 | Level 1 | #001: Burnt Offerings | Part 2: Local Heroes | Day 2 (Sunday, 23 Rova 4707)

GM Rolls:

Evil Eye: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

Color Spray (Goblin 1): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
Color Spray: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6
Color Spray (Goblin 2): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

Daiki steps forward and attacks with both weapons, grazing the goblin with the first and missing with the second.
Goblin 1 takes 1 slashing damage.

Verona's stare seems to strike fear into the goblin, lowering its defenses. That same goblin is knocked unconscious a moment later by Filona with another spray of scintillating colors. The other goblin in the spray just barely averts their eyes, not taking the negative effects.
Goblin 1 has -2 to AC for 6 rounds and is unconscious for the next 6 rounds.


M Human (Varisian) Paladin (Sacred Shield/Warrior of the Holy Light) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20) | CMB: +3, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bastion of Good: 1/1 | Spells: Detect Evil | Active conditions: None

So, Warchanter's turn?


Status:
HP: 12/12; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; CMB: +0; CMD: 13; Fort: 5, Ref: 4, Will: 3; Init: +3; Perception: +0; Speed: 20 feet
Halfling Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

I take that goblin 2 is still up and alive

Sonas turns quickly in the direction that he hears the new sounds of golbins come from, but he's not fast enough to intervene before the goblins act themselves.

Drat! They were too fast. Hopefully I can prevent more hurt being done.

The halfling 5-foot steps south, nocks a new arrow and fires it straight at goblin 2.

Single Shot, Precise Shot: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 101d6 ⇒ 2


M Human (Varisian) Paladin (Sacred Shield/Warrior of the Holy Light) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20) | CMB: +3, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bastion of Good: 1/1 | Spells: Detect Evil | Active conditions: None

Okay, then, so ignoring the warchanter in the init order, and looking at 1 standing goblin and one unconcious one . . ..

Perri frowns as he tries to help take out this threat against the good people of his home. "You shouldn't even BE HERE!"

Battleaxe w/ TS: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 - 2 = 10
Slashing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

But he misses . . ..


Experience 1,405/2,000 | Level 1 | #001: Burnt Offerings | Part 2: Local Heroes | Day 2 (Sunday, 23 Rova 4707)

Sorry everyone, didn't get to check the forums until now from when I got home on Friday. Didn't realize that I had messed up the order, We'll just say the warchanter delayed their action.

Sonas looses an arrow and Perri takes a swing, though both miss their targets in the chaotic fray.

The warchanter come forward from behind the cart and begins to sing the goblin song that you heard earlier. The song appears to bolster the goblins' resolve.

Goblin Pyros—Round Two

Initiative Order
Goblin Pyro 1 (-1 HP, -2 AC 5 rounds, unconscious 5 rounds)
Goblin Pyro 2
→Kano
→Daiki
→Verona
→Filona
→Sonas
→Perri
Goblin Warchanter

Goblin 2:

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 1 = 16

Even bolstered by its ally, the conscious goblin pyro takes a swing at Perri that is totally deflected by the man's fortress-like armaments.

Everyone is up!

Grand Lodge

F CG Gnome Sorcerer (Fey bloodline) 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 11, T: 11, FF: 11 | CMB: -3, CMD: 7 | F: +3, R: +0, W: +2 (+2 vs illusion) | Init: +0 | Low-Light Vision, Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Laughing Touch: 6/6 | Spells: 1st 1/4 | Active conditions: None

Filona, satisfied with her previous spell, decides to focus on the nearby goblin. She tries to confuse it.

Cast Daze on goblin 2. DC 15


Experience 1,405/2,000 | Level 1 | #001: Burnt Offerings | Part 2: Local Heroes | Day 2 (Sunday, 23 Rova 4707)

Goblin 2:

will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Filona's spell seems to take effect, putting the goblin into a stupor.
Goblin 2 is dazed!


M CG Human (Tian-Min) Ninja | HP: 3/9 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 14 | F: +2, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: none

Watching Filona use her magic to effectively deal with the goblins' faculties, Daiki saw a chance to get into a better position for the fight. Moving around to the back of the still conscious goblin, Daiki struck with his wakizashi.

Move action: move around to flank goblin 2
Standard: Attack with one wakizashi

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Sneak Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Experience 1,405/2,000 | Level 1 | #001: Burnt Offerings | Part 2: Local Heroes | Day 2 (Sunday, 23 Rova 4707)

Taking advantage of the situation, Daiki goes around behind the dazed goblin and slices a wide gash across its back. While the goblin is not dead yet, it appears to be one step from the grave.
Golbin 2 takes 6 slashing damage and is disabled.


F CG Human (Shoanti) Barbarian (Invulnerbale Rager) 1 HP: 16/17 | AC: 13, T: 9, FF: 12) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5 (+6 against giant subtype), | Speed 30ft | Rage: 3/6(+4 Con/+4 Str/+2 Will,-2 AC) | Active conditions:None

Seeing the goblin next to her fall unconscious, Kano takes the opportunity to move towards the goblin rousing the spirits of the others and strikes. The song not only rousing the goblins but tapping in to something primal in Kano as well. Screaming she rushes the goblin in the back.

Earthbreaker Attack+Rage: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14
Earthbreaker Attack: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 5) + 7 = 15


Free Action: Rage
Move Action: 30 ft. to the goblin in the back
Standard Action: Attack


Female NG Changeling Witch 1 | HP: 8/9 | AC: 12, T: 11, FF: 11 | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Darkvision 60 Ft., Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30 Ft.| Hexes (Evil Eye [-2, 6 Rounds]) | Spells:
Spoiler:
0—Daze (DC 13), Detect Magic, Light|1st—Burning Hands (DC 14), Mage Armor
| Active Conditions: None

With two of the pyromaniac goblins down and only one remaining, Verona took another step forward and loaded her light crossbow. As her mother taught her years ago, she aimed her shot and took in a breath before firing.

Free Action: 5 ft. step closer to Warchanter
Move Action: Loading light crossbow to shot
Standard Action: Attacking Goblin Warchanter

Light Crossbow Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Light Crossbow Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2


Status:
HP: 12/12; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; CMB: +0; CMD: 13; Fort: 5, Ref: 4, Will: 3; Init: +3; Perception: +0; Speed: 20 feet
Halfling Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Sonas sees that of the goblins that like to play with fire, only one is still standing, be it barely.
Better to tip him over the edge of falling I suppose.

Sonas stepped 5 feet closer to him, so he stands shoulder to shoulder with Filona. He draws another arrow from his quiver and draws back the bowstring, aiming at the southern goblin pyro. Then the arrow flies towards its target.

Single Shot at Goblin 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d6 ⇒ 4


Experience 1,405/2,000 | Level 1 | #001: Burnt Offerings | Part 2: Local Heroes | Day 2 (Sunday, 23 Rova 4707)

Kano rushes towards the warchanter and swings out with her earthbreaker, missing by a surprisingly wide berth. Verona takes a shot with her crossbow a moment later, and though the shot was lined up just right the chanter manages to dodge the bolt.

Sonas takes a shot at the dazed goblin who looks about ready to fall over, killing the creature before it regained its senses.
Goblin 2 is dead!


M Human (Varisian) Paladin (Sacred Shield/Warrior of the Holy Light) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20) | CMB: +3, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bastion of Good: 1/1 | Spells: Detect Evil | Active conditions: None

Frowning at the unconscious goblin, Perri mumbles "Not an active threat, but somebody should be ready for it to wake up . . .." as he steps by it and walks over to the remaining combatant before attempting to quiet it. "Stop with that infernal racket!"

1) Stride
2) Strike
3) Strike

Battleaxe w/ TS: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 - 2 = 13
Slashing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Battleaxe w/ TS & second: 1d20 + 3 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (19) + 3 - 2 - 5 = 15
Slashing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

His command seems more threatening than his axe, however.


Experience 1,405/2,000 | Level 1 | #001: Burnt Offerings | Part 2: Local Heroes | Day 2 (Sunday, 23 Rova 4707)

Not the right game, though I share your enthusiasm for it! I'll just treat that as move→attack

Perri closes the distance with the warchanter and swings his axe to no avail. Hopefully surrounding the creature will help the party hit the slippery goblin.

The warchanter, continuing its song, takes a step back, draws its whip and then weaves in the arcane words to cast a spell into their song.

Spellcraft DC 16:

GM Rolls:

Reflex (Kano): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Reflex (Perri): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

A thin layer of something slippery coats the ground under Kano and Perri as well as the space between them and the warchanter. They manage to keep their footing, however they may have trouble approaching the creature head-on.

Goblin Pyros—Round 3
Initiative Order
Goblin Pyro 1 (-1 HP, -2 AC 4 rounds, unconscious 4 rounds)
→Kano
→Daiki
→Verona
→Filona
→Sonas
→Perri
Goblin Warchanter

Everyone is up!


F CG Human (Shoanti) Barbarian (Invulnerbale Rager) 1 HP: 16/17 | AC: 13, T: 9, FF: 12) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5 (+6 against giant subtype), | Speed 30ft | Rage: 3/6(+4 Con/+4 Str/+2 Will,-2 AC) | Active conditions:None

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Kano attempts to move north and around the sticky film to strike at the warchanter, hearing only the beat of the song and anger within.

Earthbreaker Attack +Rage: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10
Earthbreaker Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 1) + 7 = 12


Obviously Kano doesnt know its a Grease spell, but ill roll the Acrobatics check as well.
Free Action: Continue raging
Move Action: Move around the north side of the slippery ground
Standard Action: Attack


M CG Human (Tian-Min) Ninja | HP: 3/9 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 14 | F: +2, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: none

With that slippery film on the ground, there was no good way of facing the remaining goblin head on. Instead, Daiki made his way around the outside of the cart next to him, trying to maneuver behind the screeching goblin that was making such a racket.

Going to try to move around the edges of that cart on the map, in the squares that have only some of the handles/ends of the cart in them, to get behind the chanter.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

"Please, shut up." Daiki says, as he takes a swing.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Sneak Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Move Action: Go around the south end of the cart to flank the chanter.
Standard Action: Attack with wakizashi


Status:
HP: 12/12; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; CMB: +0; CMD: 13; Fort: 5, Ref: 4, Will: 3; Init: +3; Perception: +0; Speed: 20 feet
Halfling Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

"Looks like they've got trouble in that slippery surface." Sonas says, as he looks at Filona.
"Good thing we can stay at range, right?"

Sonas nocks another arrow and fires a single shot at the Warchanter.
Single Shot: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d6 ⇒ 5

"Whoops! Sorry!" Sonas calls out as he misses the warchanter and his arrow flies over Perri's head.

Grand Lodge

F CG Gnome Sorcerer (Fey bloodline) 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 11, T: 11, FF: 11 | CMB: -3, CMD: 7 | F: +3, R: +0, W: +2 (+2 vs illusion) | Init: +0 | Low-Light Vision, Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Laughing Touch: 6/6 | Spells: 1st 1/4 | Active conditions: None

Filona attempts a smile at Sonas and repeats the spell she cast before after moving closer to the warchanter.

Move and cast Daze. DC 15


Experience 1,405/2,000 | Level 1 | #001: Burnt Offerings | Part 2: Local Heroes | Day 2 (Sunday, 23 Rova 4707)

GM Rolls:

Will v. Daze: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Kano and Sonas both attempt attacks at the warchanter that do not connect. Daiki lands a slice on the creature's side, though it appears to continue singing as if nothing had happened. What does stop the singing, however, is another spell from Filona. The warchanter is slack-jawed and motionless.
Warchanter takes 4 slashing damage and is dazed!


Female NG Changeling Witch 1 | HP: 8/9 | AC: 12, T: 11, FF: 11 | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Darkvision 60 Ft., Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30 Ft.| Hexes (Evil Eye [-2, 6 Rounds]) | Spells:
Spoiler:
0—Daze (DC 13), Detect Magic, Light|1st—Burning Hands (DC 14), Mage Armor
| Active Conditions: None

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Although the spell was spun and sung in the goblin's screeching, guttural voice, Verona was able to still able pick out the words and identify the casting as a grease spell. "Be vary! she shouted to the warriors engaging the warchanter, "Ze goblin has coated ze ground vith grease. Valk on it and use risk being made immobile or vorse.".

Seeing that her allies were having trouble hitting the goblin bard, Verona once again summoned her willpower and gave the warchanter the evil eye.

Same deal as before. Using a Standard Action to give the Warchanter the Evil Eye. Targeting his AC and lowering it by 2. DC 14 vs. Will. Successfully save makes it only one round instead of six.


M Human (Varisian) Paladin (Sacred Shield/Warrior of the Holy Light) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20) | CMB: +3, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bastion of Good: 1/1 | Spells: Detect Evil | Active conditions: None
GM SUPER RUNELORDS wrote:
Not the right game, though I share your enthusiasm for it! I'll just treat that as move→attack

Sigh.

Grease? Perri's DOOMED. DOOMED I say! Let's make it official . . ..

Acrobatics DC10 w/ AC: 1d20 + 1 - 14 ⇒ (9) + 1 - 14 = -4

As Perri tries to shift to his forward right, he slips in the substance and lands hard on his back.

From there, he tries to roll over and crawl off of this slippery gunk. No idea what he needs to crawl out of the Grease area. If it is still the Acrobatics check DC10, the best he can do is not fall. Seriously.


Experience 1,405/2,000 | Level 1 | #001: Burnt Offerings | Part 2: Local Heroes | Day 2 (Sunday, 23 Rova 4707)

GM Rolls:

Will v. Evil Eye: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Verona's hex appears to take hold, lowering the currently silenced warchanter's defenses.
Warchanter has -2 AC for six rounds.

Perri manages to crawl his way out of the slip zone with great effort.

Goblin Pyros—Round Four
Initiative Order
Goblin Pyro 1 (-1 HP, -2 AC 3 rounds, unconscious 3 rounds)
→Kano
→Daiki
→Verona
→Filona
→Sonas
→Perri (prone)
Goblin Warchanter (-4 HP, -2 AC 6 rounds)

Everyone is up!


F CG Human (Shoanti) Barbarian (Invulnerbale Rager) 1 HP: 16/17 | AC: 13, T: 9, FF: 12) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5 (+6 against giant subtype), | Speed 30ft | Rage: 3/6(+4 Con/+4 Str/+2 Will,-2 AC) | Active conditions:None

At this point completely blocking out the sounds around her She Who Pushes Mountains swings her hammer down with enough force to level mountains.

Earth breaker Attack +Rage+Flanking: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 + 2 = 13
Earthbreaker Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 6) + 7 = 16


Free Action: Continue Raging 2 rounds left per day
Standard Action: Attack


M CG Human (Tian-Min) Ninja | HP: 3/9 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 14 | F: +2, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: none

Daiki followed the thunderous sound of mountain moving with some quick strikes of lightning, just to ensure that his ears would not bleed out from the goblin's noise.

Full round against the warchanter with two wakizashis

Attack 1: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 2 = 23
Damage 1: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Sneak Attack 1: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Attack 2: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 2 = 14
Damage 2: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Sneak Attack 2: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Hooray for 18-20 crit range~


Female NG Changeling Witch 1 | HP: 8/9 | AC: 12, T: 11, FF: 11 | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Darkvision 60 Ft., Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30 Ft.| Hexes (Evil Eye [-2, 6 Rounds]) | Spells:
Spoiler:
0—Daze (DC 13), Detect Magic, Light|1st—Burning Hands (DC 14), Mage Armor
| Active Conditions: None

With Daiki and Kano flanking the Warchanter, Verona opts to not risk the potential for friendly fire by firing a crossbow bolt. Instead she moves closer to her target by the Swallowtail Festival stage and casts an enhancement spell of her own.

Move Action: Moved by about four squares to current location on the map so I could get in range with the warchanter.
Standard Action: Casting Daze. DC is 13 vs Will


M Human (Varisian) Paladin (Sacred Shield/Warrior of the Holy Light) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20) | CMB: +3, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bastion of Good: 1/1 | Spells: Detect Evil | Active conditions: None

Outside of the slippery stuff, Perri struggles back to his feet and gets his shield back in place before trying to find a way to reach the active opposition.


Status:
HP: 12/12; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; CMB: +0; CMD: 13; Fort: 5, Ref: 4, Will: 3; Init: +3; Perception: +0; Speed: 20 feet
Halfling Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

As long as the lat goblin staysup, Sonas continues to fire at it. Knowing full well that spellcasters can be quite dangerous if left alone.
He moves 5 feet closer again, standing next to the unconscious goblin.

Single shot: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 241d6 ⇒ 3

If the warchanter goes down before he can fire, Sonas will ready an attack for if the goblin on the ground wakes up.

Grand Lodge

F CG Gnome Sorcerer (Fey bloodline) 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 11, T: 11, FF: 11 | CMB: -3, CMD: 7 | F: +3, R: +0, W: +2 (+2 vs illusion) | Init: +0 | Low-Light Vision, Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Laughing Touch: 6/6 | Spells: 1st 1/4 | Active conditions: None

Seeing the goblin was cornered, Filona stood unsure what to do.


Experience 1,405/2,000 | Level 1 | #001: Burnt Offerings | Part 2: Local Heroes | Day 2 (Sunday, 23 Rova 4707)

GM Rolls:

Daiki confirm: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 2 = 24
extra die: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Kano tries and fails once again to attack the warchanter, her rage seeming to get in the way of precision.

Daiki and Sonas finish the creature off, however, with the halfling landing a shot in its chest and the ninja slicing it in twain.

Goblin Pyros—End

You guys can deal with the unconscious goblin as you please, it's currently not a real threat.

Surveying the chaos around you, the party can tell that this area is pretty well secured. Most of the remaining carnage sounds like it is coming from the direction of the northern gate.

Father Zantus has already run off from here, so any healing, preparations or further action are up to you.


Status:
HP: 12/12; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; CMB: +0; CMD: 13; Fort: 5, Ref: 4, Will: 3; Init: +3; Perception: +0; Speed: 20 feet
Halfling Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Sonas looks around and sees the last enemy has fallen.
"Good! Great job everyone! Now for this last one."

Sonas grabs a piece of rope and ties up the goblin to a cart, making sure its hands are stuck through the cartwheel itself and then tied together. This way, the goblin shouldn't be able to gnaw through the ropes and could be questioned later if needed.

"Right. That should do it! Where are we off to now?"

Grand Lodge

F CG Gnome Sorcerer (Fey bloodline) 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 11, T: 11, FF: 11 | CMB: -3, CMD: 7 | F: +3, R: +0, W: +2 (+2 vs illusion) | Init: +0 | Low-Light Vision, Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Laughing Touch: 6/6 | Spells: 1st 1/4 | Active conditions: None

Filona relaxed as the threats are dealt with. Seeing Sonas' quick action woke her from her inaction and she decided that it was a good move, without actually verbalizing it. As he asked about their next action, she was unsure. She really wanted to go away from there, but she felt she was safer in the company of those people.

Since she had no combat training whatsoever, she didn't immediately realize that other people might need her assistance, and decided to follow the group wherever they went.


F CG Human (Shoanti) Barbarian (Invulnerbale Rager) 1 HP: 16/17 | AC: 13, T: 9, FF: 12) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5 (+6 against giant subtype), | Speed 30ft | Rage: 3/6(+4 Con/+4 Str/+2 Will,-2 AC) | Active conditions:None

Kano rests on the hilt of her earthbreaker, staring at the body of the dead goblin at her feet. ”You are. A worthy combatant. Yamatori Daiki. I thank you. And. Honor you.” the large woman manages to get our between heavy breaths, eventually managing to catch her breath completely.

Yes, I am in agreement. It sounds as if more help is needed north of here. Let our thunder roll across this town in assistance.

As soon as everyone has a chance to catch their breath and everyone looks ready, Kano will begin heading north where she still hears the jilting song.


M CG Human (Tian-Min) Ninja | HP: 3/9 | AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 14 | F: +2, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: none

Daiki bowed his head at Kano's words. "Your words honor me, oh mountainous one. With you at your side, how could these goblins ever stand a chance?"

He turned a wary eye towards the tied up goblin. He didn't really trust it at all, but it didn't look like it was going anywhere. Addressing the rest of the group, he said "North seems like the way to go. Let's clean up and try to salvage the night as best we can for the town."

Once everyone is ready, he will go north, staying near the front of the group.


Female NG Changeling Witch 1 | HP: 8/9 | AC: 12, T: 11, FF: 11 | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Darkvision 60 Ft., Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30 Ft.| Hexes (Evil Eye [-2, 6 Rounds]) | Spells:
Spoiler:
0—Daze (DC 13), Detect Magic, Light|1st—Burning Hands (DC 14), Mage Armor
| Active Conditions: None

"Vait," Verona says to the group as they're about to move out.

She ran up Perri first, giving the armored paladin a visual examination as she mentally went down a list of possible medical concerns. She looked him over for any cuts, bruises, or signs of strain from his stumbling in the grease. When she saw nothing of the kind, she gave Perri a simple, "You're ok," and moved on to the other fighters.

The same awkward examination was given to Kano and Daiki. When Verona once again saw that none of them had suffered an injury, she backs off shyly. "No one is hurt," she says without looking at anyone in particular despite having just a few moments ago looked over some of them with laser-focus. "Ve can go now."


M Human (Varisian) Paladin (Sacred Shield/Warrior of the Holy Light) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20) | CMB: +3, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bastion of Good: 1/1 | Spells: Detect Evil | Active conditions: None

"You coulda just asked. If more 'n our pride was hurt, we would know it, right guys?" He flashes his smile as he turns to Kano and Yamatori looking for confirmation.

"But, yeah, it sounds like North is the way to go, and we should get there as fast as we can. Please don't leave me behind, though." He starts moving even as he starts talking, but with the armor and shield, he just doesn't move as fast of many of the rest of the group can.


Experience 1,405/2,000 | Level 1 | #001: Burnt Offerings | Part 2: Local Heroes | Day 2 (Sunday, 23 Rova 4707)

The party moves toward the north gate, following the sounds of the remaining goblin carnage. As they approach the gate, a pained animal cry to your right catches your attention. A cacophony of goblin laughter rises next, and you see a goblin riding a diseased-looking dog raise a bloody horsechopper from the corpse of a hunting dog. Just past them is a man in fine clothing, who screams out in horror at the death of his companion while trying to get further behind the barrels he is nestled between.

Initiative:

Daiki: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Filona: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
Kano: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Perri: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Sonas: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Verona: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Commando: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Goblins: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Die, Dog, Die!—Surprise!

Initiative Order
(S)→Sonas
Goblin Commando
(S)Kano
(S)Perri
(S)Daiki
Goblin Warriors
(S)Verona
(S)Filona

Everyone is up for a surprise round! You get one action, either move, standard, or charge. Sonas, as top initiative, you may take your first turn as part of this as well.

Grand Lodge

F CG Gnome Sorcerer (Fey bloodline) 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 11, T: 11, FF: 11 | CMB: -3, CMD: 7 | F: +3, R: +0, W: +2 (+2 vs illusion) | Init: +0 | Low-Light Vision, Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Laughing Touch: 6/6 | Spells: 1st 1/4 | Active conditions: None

Seeing yet another animal cruelty, Filona feels her eyes watering and with rage filling her mind, she tried to attack the mean creature.

Cast Daze at riding goblin. DC 15.


F CG Human (Shoanti) Barbarian (Invulnerbale Rager) 1 HP: 16/17 | AC: 13, T: 9, FF: 12) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5 (+6 against giant subtype), | Speed 30ft | Rage: 3/6(+4 Con/+4 Str/+2 Will,-2 AC) | Active conditions:None

Was it about 18 seconds from the end of the last combat to now? Am I still fatigued from raging for three rounds?

Kano charges at the closest goblin and brings her earthbreaker crashing down on it.

Earthbreaker Attack +Charge: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 2 = 22
Earthbreaker Damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 1) + 3 = 9

If I am not fatigued than add an additional +1 to both attack and damage, although I’m not sure if it matters lol

-2 AC until my next turn


M Human (Varisian) Paladin (Sacred Shield/Warrior of the Holy Light) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20) | CMB: +3, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bastion of Good: 1/1 | Spells: Detect Evil | Active conditions: None

Perri also charges the closest one to him, really looking to get past it, but taking the attack as he moves in.

Battleaxe w/ TS & Charge: 1d20 + 3 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 - 2 + 2 = 12 Really?
Slashing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Ac of 19/11/18 with charge.


Female NG Changeling Witch 1 | HP: 8/9 | AC: 12, T: 11, FF: 11 | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Darkvision 60 Ft., Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30 Ft.| Hexes (Evil Eye [-2, 6 Rounds]) | Spells:
Spoiler:
0—Daze (DC 13), Detect Magic, Light|1st—Burning Hands (DC 14), Mage Armor
| Active Conditions: None

Coming on to the chaotic scene, Verona gives the evil eye to the closest goblin in her field of vision.

Standard Action: Casting Evil Eye on Goblin 3. DC 14 vs Will. Minus 2 to AC if successful.


Status:
HP: 12/12; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; CMB: +0; CMD: 13; Fort: 5, Ref: 4, Will: 3; Init: +3; Perception: +0; Speed: 20 feet
Halfling Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Arriving at the scene, Sonas gasps silently as the goblins mutilate the body of a poor dog in front of his owner and caretaker.
"Bastards.", he whispered as he chose the closest goblin as his first target.

"They haven't noticed us yet. Let's make the most out of this." He said to the others.

Sonas nocked his arrow and let loose a single arrow at Goblin 3.

Single Shot, Surprise Round: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 241d6 ⇒ 3

Then, as the first goblins finally notice they're under attack, Sonas fired another arrow at the same goblin.

Single Shot: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 161d6 ⇒ 5

51 to 100 of 341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SUPER RUNELORDS All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.