GM Ietsuna's Gods of Iron

Game Master Ietsuna

Slides


1 to 50 of 512 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Numeria has a long history of mystery and wonder buried under its rugged landscape, for on that one fateful night thousands of years ago, the Rain of Stars scarred the land. The fragmented remnants of a ship from beyond the stars fell from the sky, scattering strange technological ruins and deadly perils across the land. Today, these sites are feared by the barbaric tribes and coveted by the sinister spellcasters of the Technic League. Yet something worse than brutish berserker or super-science wizard has risen to power in these hidden technological halls. The Iron Gods are ready to make their presence known, and if they are not opposed by the region's newest heroes, a scourge unlike any the Inner Sea has seen will arise! From small Numerian towns to strange technological ruins to the region's infamous capital of Starfall—and perhaps beyond—the Iron Gods Adventure Path will take your heroes into places unlike any seen before in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Mugs sit in front of subdued patrons within the tavern. The mood is somber and the bard in the corner plunks away on their harp playing a lilting song of loss. Whether it is the loss of the violet torch for which the town is named or the missing councilor Khonnir Baine, everyone seems to be impacted.

Below are 3 things that you will either know from being in town, or will find out very quickly from people around town. In addition you each have your rumours from the Discussion thread

Extinguished Torch:
The violet flame that has burned atop Black Hill for over a century has gone out, leaving a strangely seeping pit of rubble and bubbling fluids where the town’s livelihood once glowed day and night.

Missing Councilor:
Ever since Councilor Khonnir Baine, one of Torch’s more powerful wizards and a well-liked individual, went missing on his second expedition under Black Hill, the citizens of the nervous town have edged closer to outright panic. With their hands full handling the growing refuse and waste problems in town now that their primary disposal method is gone, the town council is eager to find out what happened to Khonnir and rescue him— they’ve made public a reward of 4,000 gp to any group that can recover Khonnir’s body; if he can be returned alive, they’ve promised to throw in the scroll of resurrection they’ve been holding on to in case they need to revive him. Interested parties are invited to speak to the council at Town Hall

Black Hill Caves:
Khonnir Baine discovered the signs of unusual traffic on the banks of Weeping Pond, and shortly thereafter, the submerged tunnel that provides access to several heretofore unknown tunnels under Black Hill. His emergence from the caves with a deactivated semi-humanoid automaton sparked worries that something strange might be going on in the caverns, but when he failed to return from his second expedition a few days ago, those worries turned to outright fear. Several other adventuring parties have gone missing in the caves, and Torch finds itself running short on new volunteers.


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 4/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

The short, chubby Grippli with purple skin, patterns of light and dark, bordering on black, swirling across his body. He wears simple rustic traveling clothes. He blinks his wide, yellow eyes, as he looks around the subdued tavern. His attention rests briefly on the bard, then looks for an open spot. Finding one, he sits down, nodding politely to any other patrons already at the table.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

A halfling wearing neat clothes walks up to Barlespin. What can I get for you? We have ale, hard cider, water or wine.

Menu of Tavern:

Breakfast
Porridge

Lunch/Supper
Salted ham with Wheat garlic spiced crackers
Rosemary green beans
Broiled ham

Desserts
Pound cake

Drinks
Water
Hot tea
Root beer
Cold tea
Table white wine
Hard cider
Ale


M human warpriest 1 HP17/17 AC 17 T 12 FF 15 CMB +4 CMD 16Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +5 Init +2 Perception +2

A grizzled man with a enormous hawk tattooed on his arm and a armored knight with a huge sword enters the tavern. He looks around briefly before going to sit at the table with Barlespin. He says to the waiter I will have a ale.


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 4/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

Barlespin considers the halfling's words for a moment, then says, "How much for an ale?" He starts for a moment as the large man sits down, looking up and down his well-armored form.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

5 coppers for an ale.


LN Male Human | Metal Wizard 1 | HP 13/13, 1 nl | AC 13, Touch 12, FF 11 CMD 11 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +7 | Init +2 | Perception +3 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: comprehend languages
Prepared Spells:
1st: Shocking Grasp, Shieldx2, Grease, Bless, Liberating Command; 0th: Detect Magic, Light, Acid Splash, Create Water, Light, Mending
Usable/day:
Arcane Bond 0/1, Iron Skin 4/6, Channel Positive 2/4, Deflection Aura 0/1, Arcane Beacon 3/6

A middle aged man with long white hair enters the tavern. He wears a long sleeved linen shirt with a wool vest and leather trousers. Bits of his cloths are burned at the edges or smudged with grease. He nods to Ohitekah and takes a seat, "Having ale tonight?" He regards the halfling, "A root beer please, I'm feeling adventurous." Watanabe's words are over pronounced and carefully spoken.


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

A young man in midd twenties enters the tavern. When he notices Watanabe, Ohitekah and Barlespin he immediately joins them at the table.
"I am so hungry, I have to eat something!" then he orders Salted ham with Wheat garlic spiced crackers and water.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The halfling bustles off returning 5 minutes later with a mug of water, 2 mugs of ale and a mug of root beer. Your food will be out shortly.


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 4/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

Barlespin sips the ale tentatively, then nods appreciatively. He glances at the others at his table. "It seems this town has had some tragedy of late," he says, by way of starting up conversation.


Tiefling Armored Hulk Barbarian 2 | HP 23/23| AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +5 CMD 16 | F +5 R +1 W +2 | Init +3 | Percep +6; darkvision 60 ft | Speed 25 feet (35 ft charging, running, withdrawing) | Rage Rounds: 8/8

Zaraith will walk in, having just come back from walking around for a bit. He is incredible tall and heavy set, with what little skin visible under his clothes and armor being red and covered in scales. He has a pair of horns poking out at his brow, clearly visible due to his helmet being off currently, and a long tail lashing behind him.

Walking up to the bar, he orders an ale and a broiled ham. Looking around for someplace to sit, he sees a couple of spots at a table filled with an eclectic group, some of whom he semi-recognizes, he decides that that place is as good as any. He walks over and takes an open seat, tail wrapping around one of the chair legs. "Greetings."

Spent five coppers from my total


LN Male Human | Metal Wizard 1 | HP 13/13, 1 nl | AC 13, Touch 12, FF 11 CMD 11 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +7 | Init +2 | Perception +3 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: comprehend languages
Prepared Spells:
1st: Shocking Grasp, Shieldx2, Grease, Bless, Liberating Command; 0th: Detect Magic, Light, Acid Splash, Create Water, Light, Mending
Usable/day:
Arcane Bond 0/1, Iron Skin 4/6, Channel Positive 2/4, Deflection Aura 0/1, Arcane Beacon 3/6

Watanabe raises an eyebrow at Zaraith and nods. He answers Barlespin, "Indeed. It's most unfortunate that the Torch went out and the subsequent disappearance of Councilor Baine. There have been rumors of other goings on as well." Watanabe shifted uncomfortably, he wasn't accustomed to engaging in idle gossip especially with people he knew only in passing.

Watanabe took a drink from his root beer and nearly spit it out, violently. That tastes awful, like swallowing bad medicine.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

On a side note I love root beer and it is hard to get. Last time I was in the US for work I drank so much Barq's it was crazy.

Conversation goes on around you as the regulars gossip and commiserate with eachother.

If you want to see what rumours you can overhear as you sit and drink toss me out a perception roll please.


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


M human warpriest 1 HP17/17 AC 17 T 12 FF 15 CMB +4 CMD 16Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +5 Init +2 Perception +2

Ohitekan waves to Zaraith before taking a sip of ale. He looks around briefly before saying it’s those technic league spy’s I’m sure of it .


LN Male Human | Metal Wizard 1 | HP 13/13, 1 nl | AC 13, Touch 12, FF 11 CMD 11 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +7 | Init +2 | Perception +3 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: comprehend languages
Prepared Spells:
1st: Shocking Grasp, Shieldx2, Grease, Bless, Liberating Command; 0th: Detect Magic, Light, Acid Splash, Create Water, Light, Mending
Usable/day:
Arcane Bond 0/1, Iron Skin 4/6, Channel Positive 2/4, Deflection Aura 0/1, Arcane Beacon 3/6

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Roll: 2d20 ⇒ (12, 18) = 30

Morgan overhears someone at the bar. Something’s been raiding Seven Tears Farms lately, crushing some crops and stealing others. Whatever’s doing it leaves these big round footprints in the ground.

While after a time Watanabe catches a scrap of conversation from a local farmer. Ratfolk bandits have been becoming more and more of a problem on the roads to the east. Someone’s gotta do something about them!


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 4/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

My first stab at this concept was a ratfolk, before I decided to go grippli.

Barlespin tilts his head toward Watanabe. "Yes, most unfortunate. I came here because I had an ... interest in the torch. To find it has gone out is ... troubling."


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 4/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

Barlespin glances between Ohitekah and Zaraith, eyeing their armor, and then looks down at his own simple traveler's clothing. He sips his ale.


Android Bard 2 HP:18/18 AC:17/13/14 Init:+3 Perception:+8 F:+2 R:+6 W: +3

Sinna 'hid' in the shadows that formed in one of the tavern's corners, her favorite spot to watch the people come and go, talk and laugh, fight and cry.

She did this to learn, for such things did not come easy to her.

Sipping her root beer, she spied an unlikely group seated at a nearby table: two humans, a grippili and a tiefling.... walk into a bar. she thought, "That's how many 'jokes' begin, the humour coming from the juxtoposition of differing backgrounds and heritages.

She might find more welcome among this group than among most locals, who cross the street to avoid her, or whisper behind their hands, or if children, throw rocks.

The logic of her decision unassailable, she rises and advances out of the shadow to stand at the table, "I would sit with you." she says, not really a question or a statement.

Without waiting the required moment or two for a response, she sits, looks impassively at each of the others and sips her root beer.

I too have a love for root beer !!!


Android Bard 2 HP:18/18 AC:17/13/14 Init:+3 Perception:+8 F:+2 R:+6 W: +3

The woman who sits down, isn't quite a woman as you first thought.

What at first appeared to be merely a deeply tanned skin, is revealed to be quite unlike anything you've seen before. A metallic orange hue, it seems almost translucent in places, revealing shining traceries and lines. Her hair is again almost metallic, silvery white in the light, but more quicksilver in the shadows.

All in all...very much not human...


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

GM Dice:
1 is bad
Morgan: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Barlespin: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Watanabe: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Ohitekan: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Zaraith Menstina: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Sinna Trexl: 1d20 ⇒ 7


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 4/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

Barlespin tilts his head, looking curiously at the woman's skin. "You have some kind of metal within your skin. Is this a decoration, like metal piercings, or a sort of armor?"


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

"Guys, I'm bored! I just heard there is a raiding problem on the Seven Tears Farms. Shall we go check if we can help!?" asks Morgan.


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 4/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

Barlespin considers Morgan, sipping his ale. He sits the ale down and blinks his wide, yellow eyes. "Sure." he stands up, removing 6 copper from his belt pouch and sitting it on the table for the halfling.


Android Bard 2 HP:18/18 AC:17/13/14 Init:+3 Perception:+8 F:+2 R:+6 W: +3
Barlespin wrote:
Barlespin tilts his head, looking curiously at the woman's skin. "You have some kind of metal within your skin. Is this a decoration, like metal piercings, or a sort of armor?"

Donna nods, the grippili's curiosity a logical response to her strange appearance.

She holds her arm out towards Barlespin, drawing her sleeve up to expose her lower arm, "Here, touch if you want...you'll see it is not hard as you might expect but soft like normal flesh.

At Morgan's suggestion she merely nods and gathers up her pack...


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

Morgan leaves the coins for the meal on the table and stands up.

"Nice! Let's go!"


Tiefling Armored Hulk Barbarian 2 | HP 23/23| AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +5 CMD 16 | F +5 R +1 W +2 | Init +3 | Percep +6; darkvision 60 ft | Speed 25 feet (35 ft charging, running, withdrawing) | Rage Rounds: 8/8

Zaraith looks over at Sinna. "You're an android, aren't you?" He doesn't bother gathering his gear, since he didn't remove any from his person.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The party travels out to Seven Tears Forms. number 14 on the tow map on the slide I believe

As you reach the gate a matronly human woman rides up to the gate. Hi, how can I help you? I am Celda Veed, owner of Sever Tears Farms.


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

" We just heard there is a raiding problem on your Farm. Do you need help?"


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Raiding? I can't say I have seen any signs of it, but come in and check if you like.

You spend some time looking around the farms. The orchards are lush and it looks like the future harvest will be a good one. the livestock also look fat and healthy.

See, like I said no raiders here


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 4/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

No sign of big round footprints?

"Well," Barlespin says serenely, "That take care of your boredom?" He offers a soft laugh.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

No big round foot prints at all.


M human warpriest 1 HP17/17 AC 17 T 12 FF 15 CMB +4 CMD 16Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +5 Init +2 Perception +2

let me just do a sweep of the area for anything weird or out of the ordinary survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


LN Male Human | Metal Wizard 1 | HP 13/13, 1 nl | AC 13, Touch 12, FF 11 CMD 11 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +7 | Init +2 | Perception +3 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: comprehend languages
Prepared Spells:
1st: Shocking Grasp, Shieldx2, Grease, Bless, Liberating Command; 0th: Detect Magic, Light, Acid Splash, Create Water, Light, Mending
Usable/day:
Arcane Bond 0/1, Iron Skin 4/6, Channel Positive 2/4, Deflection Aura 0/1, Arcane Beacon 3/6

Watanabe is momentarily amused but returns to his stoic facade quickly and bows to the woman, "I apologize for our unsolicited offer of assistance. My friends and I were just at the tavern drinking and we heard rumors that you were having problems with crushed crops and strange foot prints. If you or your fellow farmers are having no problems we will be on our way."

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Watanabe pays close attention to her body language when she answers hoping to glean some insight if she's lying or if the party is chasing a red herring.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Watanabe feels that they are chasing a red hearing.

Do you want to go back to the tavern, or somewhere else?


Android Bard 2 HP:18/18 AC:17/13/14 Init:+3 Perception:+8 F:+2 R:+6 W: +3
Zaraith Menstina wrote:

Zaraith looks over at Sinna. "You're an android, aren't you?" He doesn't bother gathering his gear, since he didn't remove any from his person.

Sinna nods, "Yes, that is what they call me. My fa-" she stops , considering something, " the man that found me said I was an android, a manufactured being. I call myself Sinna."

-- Later --

She accompanies the others to the farm, helping them to look around. When Watanabe questions the matron, Sinna watches the wizard watch the matron, always curious how others are able to discern motive just by observation.


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 4/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

"A manufactured being? Have you met others of your kind? I heard that councilor man, he found some kind of human-like automaton in the caverns, before he disappeared." He stares unblinkingly at Sinna's curious skin.


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

"Maybe we can do something about those Ratfolk bandits before we go back to tavern?"


LN Male Human | Metal Wizard 1 | HP 13/13, 1 nl | AC 13, Touch 12, FF 11 CMD 11 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +7 | Init +2 | Perception +3 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: comprehend languages
Prepared Spells:
1st: Shocking Grasp, Shieldx2, Grease, Bless, Liberating Command; 0th: Detect Magic, Light, Acid Splash, Create Water, Light, Mending
Usable/day:
Arcane Bond 0/1, Iron Skin 4/6, Channel Positive 2/4, Deflection Aura 0/1, Arcane Beacon 3/6

While they headed toward the east road Watanabe wonders about Sinna. He doesn't want to offend her but he ventures, "I apologize if it is inappropriate but you said you were manufactured earlier. Do you know about the circumstances of your construction?"


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

"Do you need to eat?" asks Morgan looking Sinna.


Android Bard 2 HP:18/18 AC:17/13/14 Init:+3 Perception:+8 F:+2 R:+6 W: +3

Sinna looks from Barlespin, then to Watanebe, finally resting her emotionless gaze upon Morgan.

Then addressing them all, "I function much the way any of you do, I eat, I sleep. The one who found me, told me he was researching in what he called a node, when I emerged fully formed from a fissure in one of the node's walls. He said it was astounding."

Turning back to Barlespin, "I have heard that there are numerous others like me, but I have never met them....I do not consider myself to be an automaton."


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 4/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

Barlespin nods. "Apologies. No offense meant. My name is Barlespin. What is a ... node?"


Android Bard 2 HP:18/18 AC:17/13/14 Init:+3 Perception:+8 F:+2 R:+6 W: +3

"Offence? None was inferred, you merely stated anothers observation. Indeed, I am not sure I can 'take offense' as you say"

"The man who found me, did so in a deposit of what he called 'starfall debris'....or more often than not....a node. I am not entirely sure of the nomenclature he used....he taught me much but in some respects, not enough."


Tiefling Armored Hulk Barbarian 2 | HP 23/23| AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +5 CMD 16 | F +5 R +1 W +2 | Init +3 | Percep +6; darkvision 60 ft | Speed 25 feet (35 ft charging, running, withdrawing) | Rage Rounds: 8/8

Taking the rearguard position, Zaraith looks over to Sinna as they continue walking. "What did he teach you?" he rather bluntly asks.


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 4/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

If Watanabe wants to direct us to the east, since he's the one who heard about the ratfolk, I'm fine with that. We can assume this conversation takes place as we walk.


LN Male Human | Metal Wizard 1 | HP 13/13, 1 nl | AC 13, Touch 12, FF 11 CMD 11 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +7 | Init +2 | Perception +3 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: comprehend languages
Prepared Spells:
1st: Shocking Grasp, Shieldx2, Grease, Bless, Liberating Command; 0th: Detect Magic, Light, Acid Splash, Create Water, Light, Mending
Usable/day:
Arcane Bond 0/1, Iron Skin 4/6, Channel Positive 2/4, Deflection Aura 0/1, Arcane Beacon 3/6
Watanabe Ren wrote:
While they headed toward the east road Watanabe wonders about Sinna.

Way ahead of you ;)

Continuing on the east road Watanabe keeps an eye out for Ratfolk. But he keeps on getting distracted by one of the few books he carries.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Android Bard 2 HP:18/18 AC:17/13/14 Init:+3 Perception:+8 F:+2 R:+6 W: +3

"He taught me how to live on my own, how to protect myself, to be curious about where I came from , what I am, and my place in the world." Sinna responds to Zaraith.

She also scans the surroundings for evidence of Ratfolk activity...

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

1 to 50 of 512 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Ietsuna's Gods of Iron All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.