GM Ietsuna's Gods of Iron

Game Master Ietsuna

Slides


251 to 300 of 393 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 5/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

Barlespin walks back to the others in this area. "That body does not look well. I suspect that brown dust may be some sort of spore, but I am not wise of such things."


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

"Let's go back to others and deal with those goblins."
Morgan returns back to Barlespin and others.


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 5/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

Gremlins

Barlespin nods as he hears the deal that has been struck. "Yes, we can help these people in exchange for passage through their village ... and this reward."


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Sef has drawn you a crude map showing where the gremlins are infesting. Arrow indicating the area on the slides


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

"Let's go guys!" Morgan enters the first cave. Pistol ready.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 5/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

Barlespin follows, his net pulled, keeping to the shadows as best he can.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Android Bard 2 HP:18/18 AC:17/13/14 Init:+3 Perception:+8 F:+2 R:+6 W: +3

As the others emerge from their meeting with the natives, Sinna walks to greet them.

"It is unfortunate, but I agree in order to find the Councilman, these gremlins must be eliminated." she states bluntly.

She loads a bolt into her crossbow and follows Morgan and Barlespin.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

As you leave the cavern with the huts two more skulks shift out of the darkness and watch you leave.

Morgan, on the map you are in the cave with the Skulk leader. Is that where you wanted to go?


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

I wanna go where gremlins are.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Morgan and Barlespin enter the first cavern indicated as containing Gremlins.

As Barlespin tries to follow Morgan into the chamber the Gunslinger holds out a hand to stop him. Several trip wires are strung around this chamber.


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

"Guys I see traps! Who is good with that?"


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

"Guys, move back! OK, let's do this!"

Morgan takes a rock and from the distance troves the rock on the trip wire.


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 5/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

In case this can help perceive anything about the traps.

Knowledge(engineering): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


LN Male Human | Metal Wizard 1 | HP 13/13, 1 nl | AC 13, Touch 12, FF 11 CMD 11 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +7 | Init +2 | Perception +3 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: None
Prepared Spells:
1st: Shocking Grasp, Shieldx2, Grease, Bless, Liberating Command; 0th: Detect Magic, Light, Acid Splash, Create Water, Light, Mending
Usable/day:
Arcane Bond 1/1, Iron Skin 4/6, Channel Positive 4/4, Deflection Aura 0/1, Arcane Beacon 5/6

Sinna does have disable device.


Android Bard 2 HP:18/18 AC:17/13/14 Init:+3 Perception:+8 F:+2 R:+6 W: +3

Yup... :)

"I have skill with things mechanical...I will attempt to ..." she begins to say, but she awaits the results of Morgan's stone throw before advancing...


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 5/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

"This does not seem wise ..." he moves back from Morgan's "experiment"


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Morgan's rock sail into one of the trip wires. There is a click sound and a piece of jagged metal swings out from the wall. It swings back and forth for a little while as it loses momentum before finally stopping still hanging in the middle of the room.


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

Morgan troves more rocks on other trip wires.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

More rocks hitting the trip wires in this room have no effect. The trap seems to have been sprung.


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

Morgan moves to the entrance to the next cavern and troves the rock on the trap wire.


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 5/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

Barlespin searches the first chamber, while Morgan trips the traps ahead.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


Tiefling Armored Hulk Barbarian 2 | HP 23/23| AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +5 CMD 16 | F +5 R +1 W +2 | Init +3 | Percep +6; darkvision 60 ft | Speed 25 feet (35 ft charging, running, withdrawing) | Rage Rounds: 8/8

Zaraith will stay back as the others deal with the traps, waiting for there to be something that requires blades to deal with.


Android Bard 2 HP:18/18 AC:17/13/14 Init:+3 Perception:+8 F:+2 R:+6 W: +3

Sinna takes a look at the triggered traps, commenting "A clever bunch these gremlins..."

She follows Morgan-the-rock-thrower into the next cavern.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Barlespin looks around the cavern, but beyond the several tripwires rigged up to the trap there is nothing of interest.

Morgan moves up and tosses a rock which sails into the room. No tripwires can be seen but the rock nearly hits a small creature there. Grimacing like a maniac, this lean little bat-eared horror displays a mouth full of needle-like teeth and glowing, orange eyes. Enraged at having a rock thrown at it it attacks.

I am going to say you saw eachother at the same time so no surprise round

Initiative:
Ohitekan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Barlespin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Zaraith: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Watanabe: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Sinna: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Morgan: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Creature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Combat Round 1 - Bold may act

Morgan
Red
Zaraith
Sinna
Barlespin
Ohitekah
Watanabe


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

Morgan shoots the bullet in the creature.

pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Then he reloads his pistol.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Morgan fires and the creature just manages to avoid the shot.

The creature rushes at Morgan. It approaches then jumps at him. Creature is Tiny so it is in Morgan's space. I don't think you have a melee weapon out Morgan so no AoO.

It slashes at Morgan with its short sword.

Short Sword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 Damage: 1d3 - 4 ⇒ (2) - 4 = -2

The sword does not penetrate Morgan's flash, but it does leave a bruise.

Combat Round 1/2 - Bold may act

Morgan (2NL)
Red
Zaraith
Sinna
Barlespin
Ohitekah
Watanabe


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

negative damage is just 1 NL damage


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

yeap, fair enough. 1NL


LN Male Human | Metal Wizard 1 | HP 13/13, 1 nl | AC 13, Touch 12, FF 11 CMD 11 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +7 | Init +2 | Perception +3 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: None
Prepared Spells:
1st: Shocking Grasp, Shieldx2, Grease, Bless, Liberating Command; 0th: Detect Magic, Light, Acid Splash, Create Water, Light, Mending
Usable/day:
Arcane Bond 1/1, Iron Skin 4/6, Channel Positive 4/4, Deflection Aura 0/1, Arcane Beacon 5/6

Watanabe concentrates for a moment and a metallic sheen coats his skin.

Activating Iron Skin


Tiefling Armored Hulk Barbarian 2 | HP 23/23| AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +5 CMD 16 | F +5 R +1 W +2 | Init +3 | Percep +6; darkvision 60 ft | Speed 25 feet (35 ft charging, running, withdrawing) | Rage Rounds: 8/8

Zaraith moces up next to Morgan, drawing his greatsword as he goes. He then swings at the tiny creature that is assaulting the gunslinger.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 Welp, that is a miss.


M human warpriest 1 HP12/17 AC 17 T 12 FF 15 CMB +4 CMD 16Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +5 Init +2 Perception +2

Ohitekan sprints around the rock drawing his earthbreaker in the process


Android Bard 2 HP:18/18 AC:17/13/14 Init:+3 Perception:+8 F:+2 R:+6 W: +3

Sinna moves forward to where she can see the gremlin and fires her crossbow at it...

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 5/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

Sorry for the delay. Had a lot of work meetings this week.

Barlespin moves quietly into position, holding his net, behind Ohitekah, ready to attack another gremlin should it appear.

Advancing with stealth to look into that chamber to the northwest. Delaying action to attack if another gremlin shows up.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Perception (darkvision): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

Morgan shoots again.

pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Then he reloads his pistol.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Gremlin down. Not that it matters at this stage but Sinna got the killing blow

The gremlin falls to the ground.


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 5/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

When the first gremlin falls, Barlespin advances cautiously to continue the search.


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

Morgan follows Barlespin in the next cave.

percepton: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

A gremlin gambols around in the chamber that Barlespin and Morgan are looking into.


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

Morgan shoots in the gremlin and reloads.

pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Morgam fires at the gremlin. It's face opens in a cruel grin.

Initiative:
Ohitekan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Barlespin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Zaraith: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Watanabe: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Sinna: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Morgan: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Gremlin: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Ohitekah
Barlespin
Sinna
Morgan
Watanabe
Zaraith
Gremlin


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 5/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

Barlespin attacks the creature with his net.

Net attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

He ... misses.


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

Morgan aims a little and shoots in the gremlin.Then he reloads.

pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Morgan blows the Gremlin away.

Combat Over


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 5/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

Barlespin investigates the corpse.

No loot on these things, I assume?

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

No, no loot.

The corpse is of a tiny humanoid with large teeth.


Male CN grippli sorcerer 1/investigator (Scavenger) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed: Land 30 ft; Climb 20 ft | Daily: Inspiration: 5/5, Nanite Strike: 5/5 | Expendables: Potion CLW: 1 | Active conditions: None.

Barlespin heads forward to investigate the next marked region in the caves.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

High Bad for Player: 1d100 ⇒ 3

Barlespin looks around and sees that this chamber does not contain any Gremlins.


”Morgan” | Male CN Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19, T 16, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +8 W +3; | Init +7 | Perc +7 | Speed 30ft | Grit: 2/2 | Active Conditions: None.

Morgan enters the next chamber.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Android Bard 2 HP:18/18 AC:17/13/14 Init:+3 Perception:+8 F:+2 R:+6 W: +3

The combat over before Sinna can react, she follows Barlespin in the next cavern...


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

High/Low: 1d100 ⇒ 95

Morgan walks along and does not see the tripwire across the cavern. Barlespin missed it by pure luck, but now both hear the WHOOSH as a studded metal plate swings down.

Vs Barlespin: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Vs Morgan: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Barlespin please take 8 damage, Morgan please take 10

The swinging metal comes to a halt in the cavern, now covered in blood from the two victims.

251 to 300 of 393 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Ietsuna's Gods of Iron All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.