GM Doug — The Mosquito Witch [Gameday VIII PFS2] (Inactive)

Game Master Doug Hahn

This is a PF2E game for Gameday VIII, running from September 9, 2019 to November 17, 2019.

Maps & Resources.


251 to 300 of 349 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Horizon Hunters

M Half-Orc Fighter 1: Spd:25, HP:20/20, AC:17, Fort:7, Ref:7, Will:2, Per:5 Darkvision, Stealth:5

I'm more likely to make his condition worse.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

You can use healing potions if necessary… if only to get him moving / speaking for a little while. You even received one from the carriage wreck.

Envoy's Alliance

F Gnome Sorcerer 2 |NG | AC 16 | HP 22 | Fort +5 Reflex +6 Will +7 | Perception +4 Sorcerer 2 (Hag sorcerer)

"Well. Aren't we an interesting bunch..."
She pulls out the healing potion found earlier and gently gives it to the man.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

He wheezes and his eyes flutter partway open. Like a dreamer caught in a nightmare, he mutters the same words over and over Red eyes… staring from the dark… red… eyes… the dark…

There's only a ghost of consciousness in his expression — almost as if he's sleepwalking. He cannot stand without assistance.

You suspect the healing potion will at least keep him on his feet for an hour or so before the disease takes full effect again. If you want to take him with you, at least one of you must fully dedicate your exploration activities to assisting him, and nothing else.

Please let me know what you'd like to do with this man.

Envoy's Alliance

F Gnome Sorcerer 2 |NG | AC 16 | HP 22 | Fort +5 Reflex +6 Will +7 | Perception +4 Sorcerer 2 (Hag sorcerer)

"Was there anyone back in the town who could heal him?"


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

You visited all the spots in town; none of them seemed equipped to deal with an illness of this nature.

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Orc Fighter 1: Spd:25, HP:20/20, AC:17, Fort:7, Ref:7, Will:2, Per:5 Darkvision, Stealth:5

I will dedicate myself to carrying him through. He then turns to the man I will carry you from town to town. Will you do me a favor and hold this. as he shows him the doll.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

The man blearily takes the doll from Max.

You see some tracks leading deeper into the swamp, and witchtop hill looming on the nearby horizon. Which way would you like to go? Please make a survival check either way!

Vigilant Seal

Male Male Gnome Rogue 1 | hp 16 | AC 17 | Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6 | Perception +6 Rogue 1

Seebonickk looks at the tracks.

"I wonder what these are?"

SURVIVAL: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Envoy's Alliance

F Gnome Sorcerer 2 |NG | AC 16 | HP 22 | Fort +5 Reflex +6 Will +7 | Perception +4 Sorcerer 2 (Hag sorcerer)

survival: 1d20 ⇒ 2

"What? What are we looking at?"
Zallarra apparently has not even seen the path yet...


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

As you move along the trail you suddenly hear a dog barking! You rush forward into a clearing and find none other than Peaches — the dog is bravely fighting off a group of bloodseekers, who threaten to carry her away! Haru, her owner, is nowhere to be seen.

It's up to you to save the fluffy pup!

GM Screen:

Bramble's Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Gaz's Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Max's Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Seebonickk's Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Zallarra's Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Bloodseeker 1-2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Bloodseeker 3-4: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Peaches: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Map updated on Slide 1. The seekers are flying, and tiny sized. You can make a Nature check to try and recall knowledge about this particular creature.

GM screen:
Bite, Strike 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Bite, Strike 2: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (10) + 7 - 5 = 12
Bite, Strike 3: 1d20 + 7 - 10 ⇒ (7) + 7 - 10 = 4
Seeker attacked: 1d4 ⇒ 3
jaws, piercing: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Peaches snaps her jaws at the bloodseekers three times, connecting once and drawing first blood! The insect wobbles midair, but remains flying.

Saving Peaches, Round One: Bold May Act!

Peaches
Bramble the Brave
Seebonickk

Bzzzzzz 1
Bzzzzzz 2
Zallarra
Gaz
Max Titan
Bzzzzzz 3 -8 HP
Bzzzzzz 4

Horizon Hunters

Male champion of Cayden Cailean | HP 17/17 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield raised)| Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +7 | Perception +7 | Conditions:

"Leave her alone, you dang bugs!" Bramble rushes forward and draws his shield and rapier, ready to fight.

Stride, Interact to draw shield, Interact to draw rapier

Dark Archive

Seebonickk delays. free action.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

GM screen:
Barbed leg, Bloodseeker 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Barbed leg, Bloodseeker 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Damage, Bloodseeker 1: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Damage, Bloodseeker 2: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Move, Strike, Drain

Two bloodseekers land on the pup and jab their probosci into the poodle's fur. Each insect swells with blood, drinking deep! Peaches' bark seems a little weaker…

Saving Peaches, Round One: Bold May Act!

Peaches -3 HP, drained 2
Bramble the Brave
Bzzzzzz 1 attached to Peaches (flat-footed, in Peaches' square), 1 temp HP
Bzzzzzz 2 attached to Peaches (flat-footed, in Peaches' square), 2 temp HP
Seebonickk
Zallarra
Gaz
Max Titan

Bzzzzzz 3 -8 HP
Bzzzzzz 4

Envoy's Alliance

F Gnome Sorcerer 2 |NG | AC 16 | HP 22 | Fort +5 Reflex +6 Will +7 | Perception +4 Sorcerer 2 (Hag sorcerer)

Zallarra steps forward a bit and makes a gesture, pointing at the already wounded bug.
"Go away you bloodsuckers!"

Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
cold damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

Zallarra's ray flies wide, icing a cluster of cattails.

Saving Peaches, Round One: Bold May Act!

Peaches -3 HP, drained 2
Bramble the Brave
Bzzzzzz 1 attached to Peaches (flat-footed), 1 temp HP
Bzzzzzz 2 attached to Peaches (flat-footed), 2 temp HP
Seebonickk delayed
Zallarra
Gaz
Max Titan

Bzzzzzz 3 -8 HP
Bzzzzzz 4

Vigilant Seal

Male Male Gnome Rogue 1 | hp 16 | AC 17 | Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6 | Perception +6 Rogue 1

Seebonickk dashes towards the dog.

"Here we come!"

triple move

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Orc Fighter 1: Spd:25, HP:20/20, AC:17, Fort:7, Ref:7, Will:2, Per:5 Darkvision, Stealth:5

Doublemove and draw sword. I assume I just drop the man where he lay as a free action before I move.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

The strange man gently falls onto the soft swamp grass, where he rests peacefully.

Saving Peaches, Round One: Bold May Act!

Peaches -3 HP, drained 2
Bramble the Brave
Bzzzzzz 1 attached to Peaches (flat-footed), 1 temp HP
Bzzzzzz 2 attached to Peaches (flat-footed), 2 temp HP
Seebonickk
Zallarra
Gaz
Max Titan
Bzzzzzz 3 -8 HP
Bzzzzzz 4

Envoy's Alliance

M Gnome Sorcerer (Draconic) 1

Gaz growls when he sees the pooch in trouble, he darts near Bramble and seems to be in some sort of rage.

"Leave that poor creature alione!"

Gaz will take two move actions to move his position near Bramble adn get himself in place for his next action.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

Please check discussion; everyone has two hero points.

GM Screen:

Bloodseeker 3, Strike 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Bloodseeker 3, Strike 2: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 5 = 9
Move, Strike (Attach), Strike (Attach)

Bloodseeker 4, Strike 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Blood Drain, Bloodseeker 4 (can't crit): 1d4 ⇒ 4 +4 temp HP
Move, Strike (Attach), Drain

Peaches, Bite, Strike 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Peaches, Bite, Strike 2: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (19) + 7 - 5 = 21
Peaches, Bite, Strike 3: 1d20 + 7 - 10 ⇒ (19) + 7 - 10 = 16
Attached Bloodseeker attacked: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Attached Bloodseeker attacked: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Bite, Strike 2 Damage, P: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Bite, Strike 3 Damage, P: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Strike, Strike, Strike
2 successful Strikes, but for minimum damage and against 4 temp hp.

One of the bloodseekers whirrs angrily around, proboscis extended, but cannot attach itself! The last one, unfortunately, slides its barb into the exposed skin of the poodle's ear. The dog yelps as the insect feasts on her warm blood!

Peaches stumbles in pain and confusion, lashing out instinctively at her most recent tormentor.

Saving Peaches, Round One: Bold May Act!

Peaches -7 HP, drained 3
Bramble the Brave
Bzzzzzz 1 attached to Peaches (flat-footed), 1 temp HP
Bzzzzzz 2 attached to Peaches (flat-footed), 2 temp HP
Seebonickk
Zallarra
Gaz
Max Titan
Bzzzzzz 3 -8 HP
Bzzzzzz 4 Attached to Peaches (flat-footed), -2 HP

Dark Archive

Botting Bramble

Bramble moves up and strikes at 1d3 ⇒ 3 insect 4 twice!

Rapier, strike 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Rapier, strike 2: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 5 = 5

Unfortunately, he misses each time with his rapier.

Move 30', Strike, Strike


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

GM Screen:
This Attach works like Grab. "Using Grab extends the duration of the monster’s Grab until the end of its next turn for all creatures grabbed by it."

Bloodseeker 1, Drain 1: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Bloodseeker 1, Drain 2: 1d4 ⇒ 1
attach: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Drain, drain, attach

Bloodseeker 2, Drain 1: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Bloodseeker 2, Drain 2: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Drain, Drain, move

The insects greedily suck as much blood as they can — swelling as they do so. Peaches yelps and falls to the ground, unconscious from the blood loss.

One of the bloodseekers, having had its fill, lifts from the body and buzzes into Bramble's face, looking for fresh prey.

Saving Peaches, Round One: Bold May Act!

Bramble the Brave
Bzzzzzz 1 attached to Peaches (flat-footed), ] 6 temp HP
Peaches Dying 1, Drained 6
Bzzzzzz 2 6 temp HP
Seebonickk
Zallarra
Gaz
Max Titan

Bzzzzzz 3 -8 HP
Bzzzzzz 4 Attached to Peaches (flat-footed), -2 HP

Horizon Hunters

Male champion of Cayden Cailean | HP 17/17 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield raised)| Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +7 | Perception +7 | Conditions:

"Ack, I can't hit these stupid bugs!" Bramble yells as he stabs wildly. When the bloodseeker flies in his face, he screams, "Ahhhhhhh! Help!"

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Orc Fighter 1: Spd:25, HP:20/20, AC:17, Fort:7, Ref:7, Will:2, Per:5 Darkvision, Stealth:5

I move up and power attack with bastard sword hit: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 dmg: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (10, 3) + 4 = 17


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

Max Titan lives up to his namesake, splattering one of the flat-footed bloodseekers attached to Peaches!

Saving Peaches, Round Two: Bold May Act!

Bramble the Brave
Bzzzzzz 1 attached to Peaches (flat-footed), 6 temp HP
Peaches Dying 1, Drained 6
Bzzzzzz 2 6 temp HP
Seebonickk
Zallarra
Gaz

Max Titan
Bzzzzzz 3 -8 HP

Envoy's Alliance

F Gnome Sorcerer 2 |NG | AC 16 | HP 22 | Fort +5 Reflex +6 Will +7 | Perception +4 Sorcerer 2 (Hag sorcerer)

Zallarra will move up a bit and try another frozen blast at the fat bug attached to Peaches.
Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
cold damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

"Take that you menace!"


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

The powerful blast rocks the insect; all of its stolen blood splatters onto the grass! crit, as the creature is flat-footed!

Saving Peaches, Round Two: Bold May Act!

Bramble the Brave
Bzzzzzz 1 attached to Peaches (flat-footed), -4 HP
Peaches Dying 1, Drained 6
Bzzzzzz 2 6 temp HP
Seebonickk
Zallarra
Gaz
Max Titan
Bzzzzzz 3 -8 HP

Envoy's Alliance

M Gnome Sorcerer (Draconic) 1

Gaz growls and opens his mouth wide, jetting his neck out and shooting an arc of lightning at the bug attacking Bramble.

Gaz will cast Electric Arc at mosquito 1. I believe if it hits, the charge will arc to another target per spell description. Reflex save v Dc 17 for half.

Electric Arc: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
dmg electric: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Electric Arc:

Cantrip 1
Cantrip, Electricity, Evocation, Primal
Traditions: Primal
Cast: [2] somatic, verbal
Range: 30 feet
Targets: 1 or 2 creatures
Saving Throw: basic Reflex
DC: 17

Target's Saving Throw Result:
Critical Success The creature takes no damage.
Success The creature takes half damage.
Failure The creature takes full damage.
Critical Failure The creature takes double damage.

An arc of lightning leaps from one target to another. You deal electricity damage equal to 1d4 plus your spellcasting ability modifier.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

gm screen:
reflex, blood seeker 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
reflex, blood seeker 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Each insect writhes in the arc, and then falls down dead!

Saving Peaches, Round Two: Bold May Act!

Bramble the Brave
Peaches Dying 1, Drained 6
Bzzzzzz 2 6 temp HP
Seebonickk
Zallarra
Gaz
Max Titan

Vigilant Seal

Male Male Gnome Rogue 1 | hp 16 | AC 17 | Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6 | Perception +6 Rogue 1

The gnome will try and help the dog.

MEDICINE: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

"Hang on boy"

can I use my campaign coin reroll?

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

You can use a hero point! I assume you want to Administer first Aid?

Seebonickk administers first aid, stabilizing the poor dog. Peaches is still unconscious, but her breathing steadies.

Saving Peaches, Round Three: Bold May Act!

With the other two bloodseekers dead, we're back at the top! Can Bramble finish off the last bloodseeker?

Bramble the Brave
Peaches Stable, Unconscious, Drained 6
Bzzzzzz 2 6 temp HP
Seebonickk Used one hero point
Zallarra
Gaz
Max Titan

Vigilant Seal

Male Male Gnome Rogue 1 | hp 16 | AC 17 | Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6 | Perception +6 Rogue 1
GM Doug H wrote:

You can use a hero point! I assume you want to Administer first Aid?

Yep Thanks..oh..I added my GM stars that's why the roll was +9.

Horizon Hunters

Male champion of Cayden Cailean | HP 17/17 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield raised)| Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +7 | Perception +7 | Conditions:

Seeing victory in sight, Bramble jabs quickly at the remaining bloodseeker!

Attack Roll #1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Damage Roll #1: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Attack Roll #2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Damage Roll #2: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Attack Roll #2: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (2) - 3 = -1
Damage Roll #3: 1d6 ⇒ 4


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

Bramble hits but once. The mosquito is still up, and it has a target!

Spoiler:
Attach, Strike 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Drain 1: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Drain 2: 1d4 ⇒ 4

It attaches to Bramble's shoulder, and then begins draining his blood! It's so hungry!

8 damage, drained 1

Saving Peaches, Round Three-Four: Everyone May Act!

Bramble the Brave -8 HP, Drained 1
Peaches Stable, Unconscious, Drained 1
Bzzzzzz 2 12 temp HP, Attached to bramble (flat-footed)
Seebonickk Used one hero point
Zallarra
Gaz
Max Titan

Envoy's Alliance

F Gnome Sorcerer 2 |NG | AC 16 | HP 22 | Fort +5 Reflex +6 Will +7 | Perception +4 Sorcerer 2 (Hag sorcerer)

"These things are tough. Perhaps this will help..."
Zallarra makes a different gesture towards the bug, sending mental energy towards it.

Casting Daze. Does 4 points of mental damage and must make a Will save, DC 17 or be Stunned 1.

Envoy's Alliance

M Gnome Sorcerer (Draconic) 1

Gaz's brow wrinkles in gnomish fury. "You buggers will not quit! Fell my wrath!"

The gnome coughs up another arc of lightning at the remaining bug.

Electric Arc: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
electric damage, REF v DC 17 for half: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

GM Screen:
Will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Reflex save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

The bloodseeker shakes off the worst of the daze, but Gaz's electric arc jolts it with full force!

Saving Peaches, Round Three-Four: Bold May Act!

Bramble the Brave -8 HP, Drained 1
Peaches Stable, Unconscious, Drained 1
Bzzzzzz 2 4 temp HP, Attached to bramble (flat-footed)
Seebonickk Used one hero point
Zallarra
Gaz
Max Titan

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Orc Fighter 1: Spd:25, HP:20/20, AC:17, Fort:7, Ref:7, Will:2, Per:5 Darkvision, Stealth:5

move in an power attack the last one hit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (10) = 19
dmg: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (9, 8) + 4 = 21

Vigilant Seal

Male Male Gnome Rogue 1 | hp 16 | AC 17 | Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6 | Perception +6 Rogue 1

Seebonickk tries to stab the bug. But he misses and nearly trips.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

Bramble feels the wind from Max's bastard sword as it cuts through the air, splattering the last bloodseeker with maximum efficiency.

Out of combat!

Peaches lies on the ground, breathing shallowly but steadily — for now. You know for certain that if you leave her in this state more bloodseekers will come and eat her alive.

Horizon Hunters

Male champion of Cayden Cailean | HP 17/17 | AC 18 (20 w/ shield raised)| Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +7 | Perception +7 | Conditions:

Gasping from the wound, Bramble chugs a minor elixir of life to relieve the pain.

Elixir: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Envoy's Alliance

F Gnome Sorcerer 2 |NG | AC 16 | HP 22 | Fort +5 Reflex +6 Will +7 | Perception +4 Sorcerer 2 (Hag sorcerer)

"Well. At this rate we'll all be carrying a living being by the time we find this supposed witch or whatever is behind this.."

How big was Peaches? If small, I can carry. If not.. Also. I was getting this character ready for a local convention this coming weekend and noticed something that I somehow missed. I have the Soothe spell. It's a healing spell. /sigh. That wouldn't help the Witch Hunter though, would it? He's having illness/disease issues.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

You can just heal Peaches and she'll wake up; no need to carry her. As an animal companion she may have a strong connection to her master and be able to lead you to her, so she also represents a potential lead.

The hunter in white needs long-term care. It looks like Bramble needs healing too, as he is at -6 HP. However, it doesn't look like anyone has Healer's Tools, so I think you have to lean on your potions and spells.

Once you are ready I'll move you along; if you wish to proceed without healing injured allies or Peaches that's fine too — just let me know!

The healing replenishes Bramble's blood — he feels much less listless! Bramble is no longer drained.

Envoy's Alliance

F Gnome Sorcerer 2 |NG | AC 16 | HP 22 | Fort +5 Reflex +6 Will +7 | Perception +4 Sorcerer 2 (Hag sorcerer)

"Oh wait! I swear I would forget my head if it weren't sewn on... I was given a scroll! Let's see if Peaches can help us out some.."

More Duh. Will use my free scroll of heal on peaches.

heal: 1d8 ⇒ 8


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

Why not do a 3-action emanation of Heal to get Bramble as well? (If you single-target healed as a 2-action instead, the HP regained would be 1d8+8). However, I think in this case a 3-action emanation is the most efficient use of the spell, and we'll go with that if you don't mind (this will keep things moving and be optimal for the party as a whole).

Bramble's remaining wounds knit together — and the brave halfling feels 100%! Bramble since Zallarra healed the group you can retcon using your elixir; I imagine much of this discussion/healing happening concurrently in-character.

Peaches leaps to her feet and runs up to Zallarra, wagging her short poodle tail gratefully.

The dog barks frantically and then runs to the edge of the woods. She waits ther, looking at you. She then runs back again, barks, and runs to the same spot at the edge of the forest. She repeats this a third time, going to the same place in the woods.

It looks like she wants you to follow!

Envoy's Alliance

F Gnome Sorcerer 2 |NG | AC 16 | HP 22 | Fort +5 Reflex +6 Will +7 | Perception +4 Sorcerer 2 (Hag sorcerer)

Duh. I'm still spending too much time thinking in PF1 ways. :) Thanks!

Zallarra follows Peaches. "Come on everyone! I think she knows where to go!"

Envoy's Alliance

M Gnome Sorcerer (Draconic) 1

Gaz seems to calm as Max finishes off the last bug. He looks about, seeming a little embarrassed by his outburst. The gnome's eyes go wide as the dog barks at the woods. Gaz, not anxious to go deeper into the woods, resolves to see this through.

"Well I certainly hope so. Let's see, shall we?"


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

You move through the swamp, and come to another clearing — this one before a yawning cave mouth, overgrown with lichen.

Standing to one side is Haru; there's a Bloodseekers attached to her neck, drinking her blood with a fervor! She stares blankly, completely out of it and unaware of her surroundings. Her skin is pale from the loss of blood… and getting more pale by the moment! Haru sprints to her master, desperately trying to get her attention!

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Orc Fighter 1: Spd:25, HP:20/20, AC:17, Fort:7, Ref:7, Will:2, Per:5 Darkvision, Stealth:5

Max is still carrying the guy if he is still with us.

251 to 300 of 349 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Doug — The Mosquito Witch [Gameday VIII PFS2] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.