GM Doug — The Sandstone Secret [Gameday VIII PFS2] (Inactive)

Game Master Doug Hahn

This is a PF2E game for Gameday VIII.

Maps & Resources.


1 to 50 of 151 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

This is a PF2E game for Gameday VIII, running from August 26, 2019 to November 3, 2019.

Please dot and delete after you've signed up!


The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

Your very first mission as a Pathfinder seems far easier than expected: you've spent days in the Sandswept Hall, Osirion’s Pathfinder Society Lodge. Here, there are lovely gardens providing shade against the sweltering midday sun, and plenty of diversions such as a library, training area, kitchen, and more.

This morning, however, Venture-Captain Norden Balentiir has summoned you; you are to meet him in the gardens in one hour.

It seems like the time for rest and relaxation is over, and your work as a Pathfinder will finally begin!

About the Pathfinders:
Your character is a member of an in-world organization known as the Pathfinder Society. The following facts are common knowledge for Pathfinder agents.

1. Pathfinder agents are adventurers who travel throughout the world, exploring new places and chronicling both history and modern lore.
2. The motto of the Pathfinder Society is Explore, Report, Cooperate.
3. The Pathfinder Society publishes the records of its most exciting and significant missions in a series of journals called the Pathfinder Chronicles. Most of these Chronicles are available to the public.
4. The Pathfinder Society’s bases of operation are called lodges. The largest and most prominent of these lodges is the Grand Lodge in Absalom.
5. The symbol of the Pathfinder Society is the Glyph of the Open Road, which appears at the bottom of this handout.
6. Most Pathfinders carry a type of magical compass called a wayfinder. Because wayfinders are rarely seen outside of the Pathfinder Society, they often serve as symbols of membership in the organization.
7. The Pathfinder Society leaders agents are most likely to interact with are called venture-captains.

Venture-captains organize missions for other agents, and they typically manage their own lodges. At the top of the Pathfinder Society’s hierarchy are the Decemvirate, also known as “The Ten.”

This info is also located on Slide 1

Please introduce your character! You can tell us what you are doing when the summons comes, what your character looks like, or anything else you find pertinent. You have been here for a few days, and so you probably know one another.

Verdant Wheel

Male Half-elf Ranger 1 | hp: 19/19, hero points: 1 | AC 18, F+6 R+9 W+5 | Speed 30ft | Perception +7, Stealth +7, Survival +5 | Current conditions: | Battle Medicine used: Mordack

A gray-eyed half-elf, his head shaved clean to reveal intricate tattoos, strides quietly from the depths of the garden and takes a seat. You know him to be Varret Aalloissa, a quiet man hailing from the Shadde-Quah of the Shoanti. He takes a seat in the shade of a nearby palm carefully leaning his well-used bow against the trunk. "Greetings, friends. I trust you have made the most of your free time, even if that means availing yourself of a rare opportunity to rest. I have been visiting the local hospitals this week, searching for new insights and techniques I can use for the benefit of my Quah. I confess, however, that I spent this morning doing nothing but enjoying the quiet solitude of this fine garden."

Radiant Oath

NG male Human (Taldan) Redeemer 1l | HP 12/21 | AC 19 | F +7 R +4 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +1 | 15 ft | focus 1/2 | Active Conditions: ---

Iniquity Pen practices with staves in the yard with another Pathfinder. His technique--whatever his skill--looks as much like a dance as an assault, especially compared to his partner's more efficient technique. Everyone stops when the messenger arrives to deliver the summons.

"Well, I had best get cleaned up," he says to his sparring partner with a smile and a bow.

When the dark-haired Taldan arrives in the gardens, his hair is still wet from being dunked in the bath. Sweat beads on his forehead in the late morning sun. He sets his tote and packed armor on the ground and leans against his glaive.

"Good morning!"

Horizon Hunters

M Goblin Sorcerer 1: Spd:25, HP:13/13, AC:13, Fort:4, Ref:6, Will:4, Per:2 Darkvision, Stealth:6

Mordack walks in, pulling mage hand pranks on everyone, misplacing items when noone is looking, tapping on peoples backs, tickling people etc. Since mage hand is invisible, what kind of check to hide it is me doing this?
sleight of hand or in this case thievery: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (14) = 18 even though I'm not trying to steal

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG female elf (whisper elf) fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 18 | F +6 R +9 W +4 | Perc +6 | Stealth +7 | Speed:30 ft | Active Conditions: ---

A blonde elf with striking violet eyes marches in, clearly expecting anyone in her path to move. Her manner of speaking indicates Kyonin nobility to anyone in the know, and she carries a longbow at her side with ease.

"Hello, I'm Zarindlara Aviar. It's so nice to be in Sothis, isn't it? Away from the Grand Lodge, away from certain Venture-Captains...oh, none of you work for my awful sister, do you? I hope not. I can't believe she got that promotion. But enough about her! I'm sure you'd rather hear about me! I was just finishing target practice this morning when I got the summons to meet here. The timing is too bad. I finally got reservations at this tea shop in the city for lunch that's supposed to be just divine. It is good to be on my first field mission, though! At least, I hope that's what this summons means."


The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

Mordrak:
Mage hand only works on unattended items, so you can't target other people or attended items! Also, remember that spellcasting is almost always quite noticeable, so it's hard to prank others using magic. There are a few feats that let you conceal casting, however.

You greet one another in the cool shade of the date trees; Mordrak incants a spell in a strong voice and then saunters all too casually into the area; a salt shaker wobbles in the air above his head. Just as it's about to upend itself into the pitcher of water on the table, Venture Captain Norden Balentiir strides out from behind a hedge and grabs it. He frowns at Goblin prankster and places it quite firmly on the acacia-wood table. We want for no salt here the desert, friend. Prank me with ice, and I might be grateful! But be wary of casting spells without permission in public spaces, away from friends.

He pours himself a glass of the cucumber and mint-infused water and then reaches up to one of the date palms overhead, pulling down a bunch of ripe fruit to share with you. These trees are good for so much more than shade, my friends! It seems some of you have used this time well, furthering your studies… be they healing the needy — he smiles at Varret — or harming foes he nods at Iniquity and Zarindlara.

DC 19 Perception:
Norden's face sours for split second at the mention of Zarindlara's sister, but he quickly masks it.

But I did not call you here to enjoy my garden — now the real work begins!

Well. It begins in a moment, I hope. I have special news for you, but I wanted more pathfinders to attend this mission. We can enjoy the moment while we wait for them to arrive — these times of respite may come all too few for you, once your careers truly begin.

Pausing here to ensure everyone has time to post an intro; two players have not done so yet.

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG female elf (whisper elf) fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 18 | F +6 R +9 W +4 | Perc +6 | Stealth +7 | Speed:30 ft | Active Conditions: ---

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

ha ha!

Horizon Hunters

M Goblin Sorcerer 1: Spd:25, HP:13/13, AC:13, Fort:4, Ref:6, Will:4, Per:2 Darkvision, Stealth:6

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Radiant Oath

NG male Human (Taldan) Redeemer 1l | HP 12/21 | AC 19 | F +7 R +4 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +1 | 15 ft | focus 1/2 | Active Conditions: ---

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Iniquity fails to observe while he picks at his shirt, swiftly soaking with sweat despite the shade. "Ice? Someone offered ice?" he belatedly comments.


The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

When no one else arrives, Balentiir smiles. Ahh, well. It looks like it's just you after all. I'm sure everything will be fine! Please, listen closely to your mission.

A few months ago, I finally received confirmation that we would be able to execute one of the last excavation permits issued by the Osiriani government. The site is a desert location where the dunes have shifted, revealing the beginnings of a staircase leading down beneath the sands.

The Osiriani government is rightfully protective of its cultural history, and with recent changes in their stance on allowing foreign archaeologists to work inside their borders, I wasn’t sure this permit would even stand. The bureaucracy was rather slow this time around, but it turns out we were approved just before they stopped issuing permits.

I’ve already secured your provisions. These include including camels, tents, food, water, tools to perform the excavation, and a map to the site. As you know, it may take many weeks to clear the site of debris. The desert can be unforgiving, so don’t hesitate to return here to rest as needed.

The government has already sent guards to oversee the site and protect against any potential thieves. Remember: keeping up a good reputation in Osirion is vital to the Pathfinder Society’s continued presence here. Don’t antagonize the guards.

He hands you a scroll case that contains the map, as well as your permits. Do you have any questions?

Verdant Wheel

Male Half-elf Ranger 1 | hp: 19/19, hero points: 1 | AC 18, F+6 R+9 W+5 | Speed 30ft | Perception +7, Stealth +7, Survival +5 | Current conditions: | Battle Medicine used: Mordack

"Do we know anything of the site, aside from a buried staircase?"


The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

The shifting winds revealed only the top portion of a mysterious staircase. What lies below remains a mystery. You will be the very first to know!

Horizon Hunters

CG female elf (whisper elf) fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 18 | F +6 R +9 W +4 | Perc +6 | Stealth +7 | Speed:30 ft | Active Conditions: ---

"Well, this should be exciting! If perhaps a bit dirty... never mind, we're going to uncover ancient history! Are thieves a big concern, to need the guards?"

Radiant Oath

NG male Human (Taldan) Redeemer 1l | HP 12/21 | AC 19 | F +7 R +4 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +1 | 15 ft | focus 1/2 | Active Conditions: ---

"I had best visit the quartermaster before we set out unless our provisions include lamps and torches," he says. "Or unless any of you can conjure light?"


The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

There are torches indeed, as well as a Bull’s-eye lantern! You are well-provisioned for the journey.

Are you ready to depart? How exciting!

Verdant Wheel

Male Half-elf Ranger 1 | hp: 19/19, hero points: 1 | AC 18, F+6 R+9 W+5 | Speed 30ft | Perception +7, Stealth +7, Survival +5 | Current conditions: | Battle Medicine used: Mordack

"Indeed, I am ready."


The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

Zarindlara, you also had a question. I will not forget! There is always a threat of thieves — for who knows what treasures lie buried in the sands of time? Luckily, the guards have been instructed to only allow Pathfinders with permits.

Horizon Hunters

M Goblin Sorcerer 1: Spd:25, HP:13/13, AC:13, Fort:4, Ref:6, Will:4, Per:2 Darkvision, Stealth:6

Months? Alright, everyone, let us work quickly and with overtime everyday, we will get done a few weeks early.

Radiant Oath

NG male Human (Taldan) Redeemer 1l | HP 12/21 | AC 19 | F +7 R +4 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +1 | 15 ft | focus 1/2 | Active Conditions: ---

"Do you have a copy of the permit for us to carry?" Iniquity asks.


The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

Your copies of the permit are in the scroll case, along with your map. He nods at the scroll case he handed you earlier.

Horizon Hunters

Male Dwarf Rogue 1

"Sounds like everything is in order. Thieves... well, that's a common risk, of course, but you look like a capable crew, so I suspect only the most fool-hardy would try anything with us. Although I admit, sometimes I don't mind giving dem thieves a good thrashing, the dirty scoundrels."

The dwarf who speaks from the back of the room looks like he has just come from the desert, blonde hair and goggles show signs of fresh dirt, and his beige and tan clothing look like perfect camouflage for hiding in the sands.

"Nice to meet you all. I am sure we will get to know each other quite well on this trip. Me... names Bogard, and I tend to run point to keep the rest of you outta trouble. A lot of these old finds are trapped to protect from those very thieves you mentioned. Finding and disabling them are my specialty. Sometimes a little finesse, and sometimes" he says holding up a solid looking staff "a little smashing."


The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

Balentiir grins. I knew there was one more! Welcome!

You all get a Hero Point for agreeing to undertake this venture!

----

Spoiler:

1d20 ⇒ 10
1d20 ⇒ 5
1d20 ⇒ 19

Although no one asked about travel in the desert, Zarindlara knows a lot about that! She knows that one should travel in the morning and at night only, avoiding the hottest part of the day. She also tells you that the desert heat can play tricks on your eyes, so you make sure to stick to the map instead of chasing mirages.

Thanks to this, your journey to the archaeological site is relatively uneventful. The desert is far more beautiful than you'd have thought, full of bright colors and shadow; certain barchan dunes sing in the late afternoon heat while you camp — a hollow, ghostly rumble that you can feel in your bones. At night, the cold dry air makes the stars seem brighter than ever before.

A week later you arrive at the ruin: it's nothing more than a dark hole in the ground next to the base of a dune. There's a smaller hill of sand piled up next to the entrance, and a canvas fence secured around staircase — likely, it's meant to keep more sand from blowing into the opening.

A guard stands in the shade below a sun sail, watching your approach. Two more guards rest further back, below another makeshift ceiling — they have also driven stakes into the ground and tied up hammocks. They might, in fact, be napping. Four camels watch you below a third tarpaulin. art on slide 1

The guard has seen you from a ways off. She calls out to you as you approach. More Pathfinders? I see your arrival is expertly-timed, now that the work is done! Ha!

Well, do not worry. You will fit in nicely. Do you see my companions, also slacking? She nods at the napping guards behind her. You may address me as Officer Elrekah. I assume you have the permits, for none may enter without permits.

Verdant Wheel

Male Half-elf Ranger 1 | hp: 19/19, hero points: 1 | AC 18, F+6 R+9 W+5 | Speed 30ft | Perception +7, Stealth +7, Survival +5 | Current conditions: | Battle Medicine used: Mordack

"Indeed, officer, we do have a permit." Varret retrieves the scroll tube and draws forth the necessary paperwork, handing it to Officer Elrekah. "Pardon, but I believe I may have mis-heard you after a long journey. Did you say 'more' Pathfinders?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

Elrekah holds up a hand as she spends several minutes examining the permits.

They say no miscreants can pass Elrekah's keen gaze. Like the desert eagle, none escape. This is why I was posted here, far from other help, to safeguard this mystery. She shoots the napping guards a dirty look. This permit looks in order.

She does a double-take as Varret's words hit home. What? Mis-heard me? No, you did not. She collects herself. Well, you cannot play pranks on Elrekah! You have shirked the hard work. All the back-breaking shoveling is done. The tons of sand are moved. The tomb sighed as it tasted open air. Just yesterday the work crews left. I do not blame you. She looks at your laden camels. You even brought shovels? An excellent cover. She winks. I won't tell.

Perhaps you will even leave the head Pathfinder to his fantastic discoveries below? Ha, ha! No, something tells me you won't. It is hard to shovel, but even harder to share the glory of discovery, I think.

Horizon Hunters

CG female elf (whisper elf) fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 18 | F +6 R +9 W +4 | Perc +6 | Stealth +7 | Speed:30 ft | Active Conditions: ---

Zarindlara's eyes narrow. "Excuse me, do you recall the name of the head Pathfinder? Or at least what he looks like?"


The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

Hmmm… Let me remember. She squints her eyes. Subeli. Nefaram Subeli. Have you not heard of this man? He is a very famous Pathfinder, though young. He looks very nondescript for such a great explorer.

Radiant Oath

NG male Human (Taldan) Redeemer 1l | HP 12/21 | AC 19 | F +7 R +4 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +1 | 15 ft | focus 1/2 | Active Conditions: ---

Looking back over all of the gear that they brought across the desert, he asks, "How many Pathfinders came before us? Where did they go?"

Horizon Hunters

CG female elf (whisper elf) fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 18 | F +6 R +9 W +4 | Perc +6 | Stealth +7 | Speed:30 ft | Active Conditions: ---

Can we do a check to see if we recognize the name? Zarindlara could do Society or Heraldry Lore. Also, her Society modifier should be +5 and not +4, but I’m having trouble fixing that from my phone.


The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

Yes, I think that's fair! I'll roll society for anyone trained. I always roll in alphabetical order by first name (since many characters don't use a last name). Pathfinder Lore would be applicable too, but no one has that trained. If anyone else wants to roll untrained, let me know. However, since there is a risk of critically failing, I will not do any secret untrained rolls unless you request it! Otherwise, any PC whose trained is likely using the skill they invested training in.

Spoiler:

Setting a level 0 task; DC 14
Iniquity's Society: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Zarindlara's Society: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Zarindlara:
You rack your brain but just aren't sure. While you've never heard of this "Nefaram Subeli" there are many Pathfinders who publish in the Chronicles, and make claims to fame.

Iniquity Pen:
You are sure know Nefaram Subeli's name. He's an up-and-coming Pathfinder who recently penned an excellent article in the Pathfinder Chronicles. His work focuses on the ruins of el-Amara in Western Osirion.

Iniquity Pen wrote:
How many Pathfinders came before us? Where did they go?

How many Pathfinders? Just the one: Nefarim Subeli. He's down there. She points to the mysterious stairs.

He had laborers working for him. Well, he called them "interns." They shoveled away all the sand and left just yesterday. You might have passed them on the way here, and never knew it. The desert is vast. You have done well, escaping all that back-breaking labor!

Horizon Hunters

CG female elf (whisper elf) fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 18 | F +6 R +9 W +4 | Perc +6 | Stealth +7 | Speed:30 ft | Active Conditions: ---

Zarindlara whispers to her companions. ”I’ve never heard of this person. He could be an imposter, looking to get in an expedition after Osirion stopped issuing more permits.”

Verdant Wheel

Male Half-elf Ranger 1 | hp: 19/19, hero points: 1 | AC 18, F+6 R+9 W+5 | Speed 30ft | Perception +7, Stealth +7, Survival +5 | Current conditions: | Battle Medicine used: Mordack

"As you say, ma'am, it seems we have done well to arrive when we did. And now, perhaps, we should descend to meet with this man."

Horizon Hunters

CG female elf (whisper elf) fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 18 | F +6 R +9 W +4 | Perc +6 | Stealth +7 | Speed:30 ft | Active Conditions: ---

"Yes, let's head down, but let's be careful."

Radiant Oath

1 person marked this as a favorite.
NG male Human (Taldan) Redeemer 1l | HP 12/21 | AC 19 | F +7 R +4 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +1 | 15 ft | focus 1/2 | Active Conditions: ---

"Ah! I remember reading an excellent article on the ruins of el-Amara by a Pathfinder named Nefaram Subeli," he says. "I wonder why Balentiir didn't mention it. Someone light a torch and let us descend. Hopefully, Subeli has not fallen prey to a trap or undead guardian."


The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

You descend the ten-foot wide staircase. The air down here is stale, having been entombed for long centuries.

Light from above cascades onto this entry-hall, throwing dim illumination about. Carved statues around the edges of this room depict scarab beetles; several support columns, carved with similar iconography, march along the edge of the chamber. Two of these pillars have collapsed, but luckily the ceiling seems stable.

Spoiler:

Iniquity's Society: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Zarindlara's Society: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Iniquity:
In Osirion, scarab beetle iconography is commonplace in tombs and other places associated with death.

Slides updated! You will be doing the exploration activities noted unless you tell me otherwise.

There is a wide hallway ahead, a closed door to your left, and an open hall to your right. Everything beyond this hall seems lighted with braziers, so you may not need a torch after all. Which way would you like to go? To keep things moving but maintain a semblance of democracy, a second PC must agree to go that way, and then we'll move the whole party along.

Horizon Hunters

M Goblin Sorcerer 1: Spd:25, HP:13/13, AC:13, Fort:4, Ref:6, Will:4, Per:2 Darkvision, Stealth:6

perception: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (18) = 20 examine closed door to the left for traps and then enter. I figure that was is small, less backtracking.

Horizon Hunters

CG female elf (whisper elf) fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 18 | F +6 R +9 W +4 | Perc +6 | Stealth +7 | Speed:30 ft | Active Conditions: ---

Sure, let’s do the door on the left.


The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

Mordack doesn't see any traps on that particular door.

There is an empty room and en empty hallway running to your left. It's well-lighted in here with braziers on the walls, burning every twenty feet or so.

Map on Slide 2 updated. This map contains an overview of the entire dungeon and the rooms you've found so far.

Horizon Hunters

M Goblin Sorcerer 1: Spd:25, HP:13/13, AC:13, Fort:4, Ref:6, Will:4, Per:2 Darkvision, Stealth:6

Err, nothing here, alright folks if we split the party, we cover ground faster. Just then Mordack takes off to the west. Updated my positions though I didn't open any new doors.


The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

1d2 ⇒ 1

Before Bogard, the rogue, or other searchers can check for traps, the goblin runs ahead. A spear darts out of the floor as Mordrak steps on a hidden pressure plate, attacking the goblin! marked on the map.

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32

that's a crit.

4d6 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 5, 5, 4) + 6 + 6 = 27

The impatient goblin falls unconscious. wounded, and is dying 2

You can spend all your hero points here to wake up again, or your commrades can heal you.

CRB wrote:
Spend all your Hero Points (minimum 1) to avoid death. You can do this when your dying condition would increase. You lose the dying condition entirely and stabilize with 0 Hit Points. You don’t gain the wounded condition or increase its value from losing the dying condition in this way, but if you already had that condition, you don’t lose it or decrease its value.

Verdant Wheel

Male Half-elf Ranger 1 | hp: 19/19, hero points: 1 | AC 18, F+6 R+9 W+5 | Speed 30ft | Perception +7, Stealth +7, Survival +5 | Current conditions: | Battle Medicine used: Mordack

"Mordack!" Varret rushes forward, looking for threats, and tries to staunch the bleeding from Mordack's wounds.

Battle Medicine, DC 15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Healing: 2d8 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3 Oof. Better than nothing, I suppose.

Horizon Hunters

CG female elf (whisper elf) fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 18 | F +6 R +9 W +4 | Perc +6 | Stealth +7 | Speed:30 ft | Active Conditions: ---

"Oh, no! Mordack, are you okay?"

Horizon Hunters

Male Dwarf Rogue 1

"Didn't I say my job was to find and disable such things? Yes, this is the danger of these sorts of finds."

Leaving the others to help the speared goblin, Bogard sets about checking to are to make sure others don't quickly suffer the same fate.

Find still armed traps: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

Spoiler:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Bogard doesn't find any other traps. I appreciate that you noted when you're looking for traps specifically! Generally I'll roll secret checks for you on such checks. Mordrak's default Exploration Activity is Stealth, which is why he didn't get an automatic secret check — if Bogard approached he would have gotten an automatic check, as would anyone else using Search (perception) as their default exploration activity.

Many of us are still getting used to Exploration Mode in the PbP setting, so I wanted to pull back the veil here for a minute. I'm still getting used to doing so many secret rolls myself.

Mordrak is conscious, at 3HP, and Wounded 1. Would anyone like to spend 10 minutes Treating Wounds?

Horizon Hunters

M Goblin Sorcerer 1: Spd:25, HP:13/13, AC:13, Fort:4, Ref:6, Will:4, Per:2 Darkvision, Stealth:6

Well, that was a bad idea. I'm wounded, but hopefully we find what we are looking for.

Radiant Oath

1 person marked this as a favorite.
NG male Human (Taldan) Redeemer 1l | HP 12/21 | AC 19 | F +7 R +4 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +1 | 15 ft | focus 1/2 | Active Conditions: ---

Battle Medicine is Treat Wounds, just faster, so Mordack is bolstered against Treat Wounds for 1 hour (technically 59 minutes and 9 rounds). He is also bolstered against Bogard's Battle Medicine for 1 day.

"This is why we do not rush or split the group when exploring ancient Osirian tombs," Iniquity says as he moves down the stairs and lays a hand upon the goblin's shoulder. A warm, restorative energy flows through the champion into the sorcerer.

Lay on Hands: heal 6 hit points.

While Bogard searches the rest of the room for traps, Iniquity kneels in prayer to restore his focus. 10 minutes

Horizon Hunters

CG female elf (whisper elf) fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 18 | F +6 R +9 W +4 | Perc +6 | Stealth +7 | Speed:30 ft | Active Conditions: ---

"Yes, let's stick together from now on. We should all keep an eye out."

I would like to switch Zarindlara from Avoiding Notice to Searching. Should I update the slide as I change Exploration activities?

Verdant Wheel

Male Half-elf Ranger 1 | hp: 19/19, hero points: 1 | AC 18, F+6 R+9 W+5 | Speed 30ft | Perception +7, Stealth +7, Survival +5 | Current conditions: | Battle Medicine used: Mordack
Iniquity Pen wrote:
He is also bolstered against Bogard's Battle Medicine for 1 day.

He's bolstered against Varret's Battle Medicine, not Bogard's.

Radiant Oath

NG male Human (Taldan) Redeemer 1l | HP 12/21 | AC 19 | F +7 R +4 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +1 | 15 ft | focus 1/2 | Active Conditions: ---

Refocused, Iniquity channels more life-giving energy into the wounded goblin. "That was quite the injury. How do you feel now?" he asks, giving the goblin a firm slap on the back.

LoH: Heal 6 hit points

"Give me a moment. I expect this tomb--and these archeologists--will need Shelyn's touch again." He kneels to refocus himself once again. 10 minutes


The Fall of the Plaguestone| Spell Templates

Mordack is now at full health. Which way would you like to go? There is a double door ahead, with a hallway to the right and left.

1 to 50 of 151 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Doug — The Sandstone Secret [Gameday VIII PFS2] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.