[Gameday VIII] TOZ's Hao Jin Cataclysm

Game Master TriOmegaZero

Subtier 10-11 Table
Maps and Handouts


1 to 50 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Hao Jin Cataclysm |

Please post and then delete to join the table once you have signed up on the Gameday spreadsheet.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Hao Jin Cataclysm |

The Grand Lodge of Absalom is abuzz with activity due to the summons by the former Master of Spells, Aram Zey. In familiar fashion, the summons was abrupt and brusque. "All available Pathfinders must gather in Skyreach immediately. Be prepared for a critical mission in the Hao Jin Tapestry. More instructions will follow." As you enter the tower, Pathfinder aides are on hand to direct the chaos, splitting arriving agents into standard teams.

Feel free to get introductions out of the way this week. On the 26th, the special will officially start and there will be skill check opportunities for everyone. Please check in before the 27th and have your character contribute as they can.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger (Inf) 6th / Monk (ZA) 3rd / Investigator (PD) 1st| HP: 90/87 | AC:26 T:18 FF:19 | CMB:11 CMD:27 | Saves F:+12 R:+18 W:+11 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +21 | IP: 3/3 | Spells: Gravity Bow (x0), Psychic (x5)

As he sails the Voracious into Absalom Harbor, the Elf known as Flyndyngylyn ponders quietly about the summons he received just recently. That it came from Aram Zey, from whom Flyn had received both insults and reprimands in the past, made it even more astounding...

No doubt it concerns the Tapestry...and no doubt it must be a serious matter. That pompous bastard has let it be known more than once that he has no use for me, even after a successful mission; hate to see what he'd do if I failed. He must be desperate indeed to include me in a summons...

"Hooooooo!"

The Elf looks up, grinning at his owl perched high up in the crow's nest, serving as lookout. "Yes, my friend, we have arrived, indeed..."

Once docked, he gathers his gear and pulls the hood from his cloak up over his head, calling the owl as he walks to the gangplank. "Archimedes! Come!"

The owl gracefully flies down and perches on the ranger's shoulder. After reporting to the Absalom Harbormaster, he then heads into Absalom proper...

Although a bit hungry, Flyn makes a beeline for the Grand Lodge. It's good to be home again; I hope they're serving refreshments along with this mission brief...

Seeing the hustle and bustle of activity around the Lodge, he follows the instructions of the aides directing the summoned to Skyreach Tower. Flyn finds the area designated for the team in which he's assigned. It appears I'm the first of us to arrive...

Flyn makes himself as comfortable as he can while he awaits the rest of his party. Always the scout, he takes a long look around to see if he can discern anything about the upcoming mission...as well as seeing if any food and drink be nearby...

Perception: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (4) + 21 = 25

The Exchange

N Male Human Shaman 11 Init +9 | HP 100|102 | AC 33, T13, FF33 | Fort +15, Ref +11, Will +26 | CMD 19 | Perception +30, Sense Motive +30
Buffs:
MVx2, Ant Haul, Life Bubble, OF, Ext Hero, Ext Barkskin, BBPill, HA
Resources:
Insight 1/1; Bond 1/1; Reroll: 1/1
Spirit Slots:
1|1|1|1|1|2
Conditions:

A tall, thin human man dressed in dark yellow robes lurks near the edge of the room, scanning the crowds. He has several volumes of pathfinder chronicles stuffed under one arm and looks very much like he would prefer not to be here.

This is really inconvenient, there is work to be done and this is all very disruptive.

He wears a wayfinder prominently around his neck, it is rather old and battered and scratched. It grows slightly warm to the touch and the voice that has always been with him since he restored the old object speaks quietly into his mind.

Remember your training Ammen, these Pathfinders may need your help. If the Decemvirate are sending them into danger then you have an obligation to them. Remember.

Dark Archive

F Mystic Theurge Init +5(9) | HP 83|83 | AC 14, T10, FF14 | Fort +13, Ref +9, Will +20 | CMD 16 | Perception +17, Sense Motive +12
Buffs:
Mage Armor, Life Bubble, Overland Flight
Resources:
Copycat 7|7, Reroll unused

An elegantly dressed Chelaxian woman with a pentacle hanging from her neck, pay no attention to the small horns clumsily hidden by her jet black hair or the blood red tail poking out from under her black velvet dress, emerges from the depths of the Dark Archives, as a serpentine creature slithers down her side and transforms into a jeweled dagger tucked into her belt.

What is Zey thinking there's no way the Tapestry is stable enough for all of us to enter safely. Not after he got himself killed... It took weeks of research and work just to get it functioning properly at all after that.

She floats slightly above the ground over to the elven man and introduces herself, "You seem like you know what you're doing. I am Brie Leroung. Do me a favor, if anyone tries to touch me, be so kind and shoot them. It will make things so much more pleasant for both of us."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger (Inf) 6th / Monk (ZA) 3rd / Investigator (PD) 1st| HP: 90/87 | AC:26 T:18 FF:19 | CMB:11 CMD:27 | Saves F:+12 R:+18 W:+11 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +21 | IP: 3/3 | Spells: Gravity Bow (x0), Psychic (x5)

Flyn warily eyes the thin man in yellow, wondering if he’s a team member...or if he’s lost...

The Elf turns a more friendly eye towards the exquisitely dressed woman gliding towards him. He stands as he listens to her, bowing when she’s finished. ”But of course, m’Lady...Flyn at your service. I’d be happy to shoot anyone that lays a hand on you,” he says with a smile, before adding sarcastically, ”...particularly if that anyone is Aram Zey...”

Liberty's Edge

Half-Elf Female Half-elf Rogue/brawler HP 92/92 | AC: 33* | T:20 | FF:24* | Fortification (25%) |CMD:26 | Fort:+15* | Ref:+22* (Evasion)| Will:+8* (+2 vs enchantment) | Init:+9 | Perc:+11**

A tall woman dressed in a dyed-deep-red chain shirt strides through the entry archway into Skyreach. She brushes some out-of-place hair behind a pointed ear as she looks with a smirk at how...young so many of the agents milling about are. Cor, they really do bring out the greenhorns for these little catastrophes don't they.. Looking about for 'Finders with a few more battle scars on them, she notices an elf looking warily about in a corner. One she'd noted down by the docks...

Oi! she calls out to Flyndyngylyn, walking quickly towards the elf. That your ship I saw coming into the harbor? Damn fine vessel that. Always good to see there's more than just me and Bennary out on the water.

She extends a calloused hand. Laara. I captain the Fearsome Tide. Or at least I do when they aren't giving out the 'all hands on deck' alerts.

Laara also gives a quick nod to the Chelaxian, but quickly turns back to Flyn. So, the demoted old know-it-all explain why we're here yet? 10 gold he just wants a crowd when he announces his campaign to get Master back from the rock one.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger (Inf) 6th / Monk (ZA) 3rd / Investigator (PD) 1st| HP: 90/87 | AC:26 T:18 FF:19 | CMB:11 CMD:27 | Saves F:+12 R:+18 W:+11 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +21 | IP: 3/3 | Spells: Gravity Bow (x0), Psychic (x5)

Flyn smiles warmly as he shakes Laara’s hand. ”Aye, Captain, she be mine...but I haven’t had the Voracious long...and wouldn’t have her at all without Benarry’s help. Flyn, at your service; after this mission is over, if you could give me some tips on running a ship, I’d be much obliged...”

He gives a hearty laugh at Laara’s depiction of the former Master of Spells. ”Ah, I see your ‘sentiment’ towards Aram Zey mirrors my own. No, m’Lady, he has not let us know as yet…but my money’s on yet another urgent mission within the Tapestry...and after explaining it, he’ll tell us how incompetent we are and that we’ll most likely fail...”

Grand Lodge

Truth of the Seeker | DWK4 || 10-00 Successes: Reporting Form | Current Status || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

Former Master of Spells Aram Zey addresses the assembled Pathfinders as more agents stream into the Grand Lodge. “Pathfinders, an entire world is in danger! The Hao Jin Tapestry is on the brink of collapse. If we do not act now, all its wonders and its people will be lost to us forever. Find your assigned group, aid in our preparations to enter the demiplane however you can, and await further instructions.”

GMs, you have one day to complete your mustering and perform the tasks in Part 1.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger (Inf) 6th / Monk (ZA) 3rd / Investigator (PD) 1st| HP: 90/87 | AC:26 T:18 FF:19 | CMB:11 CMD:27 | Saves F:+12 R:+18 W:+11 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +21 | IP: 3/3 | Spells: Gravity Bow (x0), Psychic (x5)

Flyn frowns. Hmm...no condescension, no pompous remarks...this must be very serious indeed...

He looks over at Laara and arches an eyebrow...

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Hao Jin Cataclysm |

Countless Pathfinders stand ready in a large stone room deep beneath the Grand Lodge. A ragged tapestry covered in clashing colors and abstract symbols rests on an inclined slab in the center of the room, surrounded by scaffolds and ladders. Scholars frantically rush along the scaffolds, studying a flurry of rips appearing on the tapestry.

A harried oread woman approaches. “I am Master of Spells Sorrina Westyr. I won’t mince words—the situation is dire. This cloth is the famous Hao Jin Tapestry, an ancient relic the Pathfinder Society acquired in the Ruby Phoenix Tournament six years ago. It contains a vast wealth of locations, treasures, and peoples torn from Golarion by the sorceress Hao Jin. We have explored many regions of the tapestry, struggled to keep the Aspis Consortium from turning its populace against us, and devised a means to use the tapestry for fast travel across all of Golarion. But now, it has begun to unravel. We must act quickly to repair the tapestry—and that means sending agents into the demiplane itself. Our former Master of Spells, Aram Zey, knows more about the tapestry than anyone here. He is preparing a formal briefing. In the meantime, familiarize yourself with your team, discuss any previous experience you may have with the Hao Jin Tapestry, and gather what information and resources you can."

"One more thing, and this is important: you will be able to retreat safely from the tapestry to Absalom. However, we cannot risk damaging the tapestry further by sending groups back and forth. Be sure that you gather everything you need before entering the tapestry, because once you return to Absalom, you will no longer be a part of this mission."

--------------

Preparations:

While you are waiting for the official briefing by Zey, you can engage in any of the following preparations. The group can make a single check for each of the below tasks, though aiding each other is possible, as usual. Don’t take too long discussing, we’re only going to be in this phase until tomorrow evening.

--------------

ASSESS THE DAMAGE

You inspect the tapestry itself to help discern what might be happening to it.

Relevant Skills: Appraise, Disable Device, Perception, or Use Magic Device:

DC21

Spoiler:
You notice that the largest holes appear around six of the regions that Pathfinder agents visited in the past few years.

DC27

Spoiler:
You notice that the tapestry is radiating warmth.

DC33

Spoiler:
You notice that, despite the tapestry’s warmth, there are spots around the largest tears that are chill as a grave. Once during the adventure, when the group encounters one or more undead opponents, the group can activate this reward to grant the PCs a +4 bonus on their initiative checks for that encounter.

--------------

INTERROGATE THE SNAKES

You interrogate a group of Aspis Consortium agents recently arrested in Absalom, attempting to discern if the Consortium is infiltrating the tapestry again. The agents insist that the Consortium is not involved.

Relevant Skills: Bluff or Intimidate:

DC21

Spoiler:
You believe the Consortium agents. The agents reveal that the Aspis Consortium recently tried to re-infiltrate the tapestry, but it was too unstable and they could not gain entry.

DC27

Spoiler:
As above, but you also gain information about the Consortium’s past dealings with groups in the tapestry. Once during the adventure, one PC can gain a +2 bonus to a Charisma-based skill check made when interacting with a creature in the tapestry.

DC33

Spoiler:
When using the reward above, the PC can roll twice and take the better result (in addition to gaining the +2 bonus).

--------------

KNOWLEDGE OF THE WEAVE

You recall or gather information about the Hao Jin Tapestry.

Relevant Skills: Diplomacy (gather information) or Knowledge (local or planes):

DC21

Spoiler:
You recall or learn that many regions in the tapestry are pulled directly from Golarion. However, most of its denizens have lived in the tapestry for their entire lives, and some can trace back many generations to ancestors who lived on the tapestry as well. Once during the adventure, one PC can reroll a failed Knowledge check and use the new result.

DC27

Spoiler:
When using the reward above, the PC can instead reroll any one skill check.

DC33

Spoiler:
When using the reward above, the PC can instead reroll any one d20 roll.

--------------

SOMETHING IS WATCHING

You get a strange feeling of being watched and investigate to determine what is going on.

Relevant Skills: Knowledge (arcana or planes), Perception, Sense Motive, or Spellcraft:

DC21

Spoiler:
You feel suddenly anxious, like you’ve just awoken from a nightmare, but the feeling is fleeting.

DC27

Spoiler:
You feel suddenly anxious and sense a malicious supernatural presence trying to enter your minds, but they manage to resist. Once during the adventure before rolling a Will save, one PC may add a +2 bonus.

DC33

Spoiler:
you feel suddenly anxious and detect a malicious presence. Before fighting it off, you sense its intentions: to feed on the chaos and death in the tapestry. Once during this adventure before attempting a Will save, one PC can roll twice and choose the better result.

--------------

SUPPLY CHECK

You assess the repair team’s supplies, including climbing gear, traveling gear, food and drink, and supplies for magic rituals.

Relevant Skills: Appraise, Craft (any relevant skill), Knowledge (arcana), or Profession (any relevant skill):

DC21

Spoiler:
The repair team, grateful for the your aid, provides each of you with a potion of cure serious wounds.

DC27

Spoiler:
The repair team also provides each of you with an additional 1st level potion of your choice that does not have an expensive material component.

DC33

Spoiler:
The repair team is supplied well enough to set up a rudimentary shop in the Hao Jin Tapestry. Between encounters, you may purchase items from the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook or Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Equipment with a price of 1,500 gp or less.

--------------

TALES FROM THE TAPESTRY

You briefly swap tales of the Pathfinder Society’s previous adventures in the tapestry.

Relevant Skills: Diplomacy, Knowledge (history), or Perform:

DC21

Spoiler:
You PCs recall several stories of Pathfinder agents adventuring in the tapestry and dealing with all manner of different peoples and creatures, from ratfolk and lizardfolk to ancient mummies and manipulative demons. Each time the PCs attempt a Knowledge check to identify a creature in the tapestry, one PC can choose to gain a +2 bonus on the check.

DC27

Spoiler:
Once during the scenario, each PC can roll twice and take the better result instead of gaining a +2 bonus.

DC33

Spoiler:
Instead of rolling the Knowledge check twice to identify the creature (see above), the PC can treat their result as they had rolled a 20. Alternatively, the PC may gain the benefits of the DC15 result while treating the Knowledge skill as trained.

--------------

TRAVEL TIPS

You share tips for navigating and surviving a variety of terrains.

Relevant Skills: Knowledge (geography or nature), Profession (any relevant profession), or Survival:

DC21

Spoiler:
You recall the various terrain types from the Pathfinder Society’s previous adventures in the tapestry: buildings, caves and tunnels, ancient ruins, mountains, and deserts. Many more are known to exist within the tapestry as well.

DC27

Spoiler:
You share advice for dealing with different terrains. Once during the adventure, one PC can choose to re-roll a failed skill check made as part of their movement (such as Acrobatics, Climb, or Fly).

DC33

Spoiler:
You share advice for rapidly adapting to new environments and situations. Each PC can use the benefit from the reward above.

Remember that the party can make a single check per task, and other characters may aid if they are using the same skill as the primary character.

Sovereign Court

M Inspired Blade 1/Kensai 9 Init +13(+17)| HP 84|84 (30 temp) | AC: 36, T: 17, FF: 31| Fort +13, Ref +16, Will +10 | CMD: 22 | Perception +13, Sense Motive +13
Buffs:
Mage Armor, Barkskin, Fly, Shield, Resist Fire 30, Long Arm
Resources:
Arcane Pool 5|10, Panache 6|7, Reroll used

with a faux-French accent "I am Aericus. I know a bit of many things, but not much about any one. I will help where I can, but I am best with my rapier." as the sylph Aericus dances deftly from task to task.

Auto-aid perception, knowledge(arcana), diplomacy checks

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger (Inf) 6th / Monk (ZA) 3rd / Investigator (PD) 1st| HP: 90/87 | AC:26 T:18 FF:19 | CMB:11 CMD:27 | Saves F:+12 R:+18 W:+11 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +21 | IP: 3/3 | Spells: Gravity Bow (x0), Psychic (x5)

I should be able to aid all knowledge checks as I can add inspiration without using an inspiration point. As I can succeed the first check by taking 10, that's the only one I'll attempt to be primary on for now...

As it's not Flyn's first encounter with the tapestry, he takes a hard look at it to see if he can discern what's causing the damage...

Disable Device: 10 + 24 = 34

"Hmmm...interesting. The largest holes appear around six of the regions that we have visited in the past few years...and the tapestry is radiating warmth. However, despite that warmth, there are spots around the largest tears that are chill as a grave..."

GM: My survival mod is +10...but if it deals with tracking, I get an additional +8 for +18. Would the tracking bonus apply to the Survival check for 'Travel Tips'?

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Hao Jin Cataclysm |

The tracking bonus would not apply. In the future, spoilers should not be opened until the check is rolled.

The Exchange

Male NG Medium Human Bard 9 | HP 107/77 | AC 26, T 15, FF 23 | CMD 21| F +10 R +15 W +11; +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic; +2 vs. fear | Init +11 | Perc +22, SM +20 | Speed 30ft | Spells L1-2/7, L2-0/5, L3-1/4 | Bardic Performance 11/23 | Active Conditions: Heroism, Haste, Heightened Awareness, Mirror Image (6 Images)

I'll go with the bard. He is a bit squisher at level 9 than I'd like, but he brings a lot more to this group than another shaman would.

A human male carrying a long spear with a prominently displayed rushes in, a bit out of breath from having hastily assembled.

Greetings fellow Pathfinders. Dire tidings indeed, so I'll spare you a long introduction. I'm Deno'thar, a maestro who tries to put forth the best foot that we can for the society. We should quickly assess the damage and use what we know of the tapestry to identify issues, I throw a few spells, including making my allies move much faster and usually those around me both excellent morale and are exceptionally competent at using their weapons.

Deno'thar can automatically aid another for a +4 bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, Knowledge: all, Perception, Perform, Sense Motive, Use Magic Device. Most of his bonuses on relevant skills are around 20, so I suspect there may be others better at them than he is.

Liberty's Edge

43870-1 | Human M (Garundi) Ranger 9 | Init +7 (+11 Urban)| AC 24* (23) T 14 FF 18 | | HP 106 / 76| F +9 R +12 W +7 | Percp Survival +16; Sense Motive +15; HA (comp) +17; Spellcraft, K (Nature, Geo, Dungeon) +14, Stealth 11; All other K. +4
Active on Ajax:
Barkskin (AC 27 (26 with bow) 90m, Shield Companion, Longstrider, Heroism
Active on Ara:
Shield Companion + Mage Armor+longstrider=(AC 33)

Ajax begins chatting with his fellow Pathfinders as the determine the best approach to learning as much as they can. Ajax is a Garundi male with dark skin but surprisingly white hair. He is accompanies by a black panther.

Ajax conveys his knowledge to the others.

Ajax has a +16 on Survival. I can Take 10 for a 26. With 5 Aids, we could get to 36, Ajax has +16 on Perception. +15 on Sense Motive. Seems like we should Take10 and let others Aid.

Ajax also has Improvisation, so I have the ability to Aid Another for any of the other checks.

Ajax eventually comes to the conclusion he'll let others take the lead.

Seems like anything I might be good at, someone else has an associated skill with a higher modifier. I'm fine just aiding if necessary.

Liberty's Edge

Half-Elf Female Half-elf Rogue/brawler HP 92/92 | AC: 33* | T:20 | FF:24* | Fortification (25%) |CMD:26 | Fort:+15* | Ref:+22* (Evasion)| Will:+8* (+2 vs enchantment) | Init:+9 | Perc:+11**

The Tapestry’s falling apart? Laara says incredulously. Looking at the others, she lets out a whistle. Thing’s been around and fine for hundreds of years. We have it for 6 and its disintegrating. Typical.

As she notices Flyn observing the tapestry’s fraying threads Laara can auto-aid on the Disable check, she notices several Aspis agents shackled and guarded in a corner of the room. Wheeling towards them, the half-elf looms over the captive snakes. You! You lot have been sneaking around in that rug for years now. What did you do this time? Plant an unraveling spell? Convince the locals to smash up the place? I’d talk quick if I were you: we can always bring you in with us and see what happens to people left inside if the whole thing unravels!

Intimidate: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (11) + 24 = 35

The Exchange

N Male Human Shaman 11 Init +9 | HP 100|102 | AC 33, T13, FF33 | Fort +15, Ref +11, Will +26 | CMD 19 | Perception +30, Sense Motive +30
Buffs:
MVx2, Ant Haul, Life Bubble, OF, Ext Hero, Ext Barkskin, BBPill, HA
Resources:
Insight 1/1; Bond 1/1; Reroll: 1/1
Spirit Slots:
1|1|1|1|1|2
Conditions:

Ammen will happily take the lead on some of these tasks.

He consults with other scholars about what might be happening.
Diplomacy, knowledge of the weave: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (4) + 28 = 32

And with other Pathfinders who have visited the Tapestry
Diplomacy, tales from the tapestry: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (11) + 28 = 39

He checks over the supplies
Arcana: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (7) + 26 = 33
This is 5 higher if it counts as a start of scenario check due to the 5* boon reward chronicle

And investigates the sense of being watched
Perception: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (18) + 28 = 46

Waiting to see what assists might come in before checking spoilers

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Hao Jin Cataclysm |

With expert application of fieldcraft, knowledge, and persuasion, you are able to provide excellent intelligence and advice to the many teams at work. Master of Swords Marcos Farabellus is generous with hearty slaps of shoulders and backs, while even Master of Scrolls Kreighton Shaine becomes lucid enough to offer compliments before returning to his intense focus on the preparations.

Boon tracker will be up this evening with all the useful options you have earned. That should help make this a much smoother ride.

The Exchange

Male NG Medium Human Bard 9 | HP 107/77 | AC 26, T 15, FF 23 | CMD 21| F +10 R +15 W +11; +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic; +2 vs. fear | Init +11 | Perc +22, SM +20 | Speed 30ft | Spells L1-2/7, L2-0/5, L3-1/4 | Bardic Performance 11/23 | Active Conditions: Heroism, Haste, Heightened Awareness, Mirror Image (6 Images)

Deno’thar aids his colleagues with each action.

aid intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Deno’thar automatically aids all of Ammens checks as well. His aid another gives a plus 4 bonus

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger (Inf) 6th / Monk (ZA) 3rd / Investigator (PD) 1st| HP: 90/87 | AC:26 T:18 FF:19 | CMB:11 CMD:27 | Saves F:+12 R:+18 W:+11 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +21 | IP: 3/3 | Spells: Gravity Bow (x0), Psychic (x5)

After examining the tapestry, Flyn watches as Laara grills the Aspis...not that she needs the help but, as the Elf despises all things Aspis, he adds his two cents. "You'd be wise to answer her...or else I could use some new fodder for target practice..."

Aid Another (Intimidate): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

Soon after, the ranger's sixth sense tingles...he has a strange feeling someone, or something, may be watching...

Auto-Aid Another (Perception): 10 + 21 = 31

Flyn, impressed with Ammensura's knowledge concerning the tapestry, tries to aid the shaman where he can...

Aid Another (Diplomacy): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Aid Another (Diplomacy): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Aid Another (Arcana): 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 1 + (1) = 26

The Exchange

N Male Human Shaman 11 Init +9 | HP 100|102 | AC 33, T13, FF33 | Fort +15, Ref +11, Will +26 | CMD 19 | Perception +30, Sense Motive +30
Buffs:
MVx2, Ant Haul, Life Bubble, OF, Ext Hero, Ext Barkskin, BBPill, HA
Resources:
Insight 1/1; Bond 1/1; Reroll: 1/1
Spirit Slots:
1|1|1|1|1|2
Conditions:

Ammen also considers what he knows anout travel given his own extensive travels.

Did I ever tell you of the time I spent adventuring underwater? Actually it was multiples, like three times in a row the society sent me off into the depths. The first was to the elemental plane of water, then there was that sunken monastery and then to that horrid shipwreck filled with incorporeal undead. That was one hell of an experience I can tell you.

He rambles on like this for some time.

Nature, Travel Tips: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (9) + 26 = 35
Add 5 if it counts as a start of adventure knowledge check

The Exchange

Male NG Medium Human Bard 9 | HP 107/77 | AC 26, T 15, FF 23 | CMD 21| F +10 R +15 W +11; +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic; +2 vs. fear | Init +11 | Perc +22, SM +20 | Speed 30ft | Spells L1-2/7, L2-0/5, L3-1/4 | Bardic Performance 11/23 | Active Conditions: Heroism, Haste, Heightened Awareness, Mirror Image (6 Images)

Deno'thar remineses with Ammen.

Yes, being underwater is a nasty business. Incorporeal undead are even nastier business, so I'd imagine the two of them together would make for an absolutely dreadful time. I've travelled all over golarion as well. One particular useful bit I've picked up, assuming I have the ability to do so, is to play the Symphony of the Elysian Heart. That at least momentarily would free my fellow pathfinders from the confines of even the most inhospitable environment. I assume you had some manor of spell that worked against those undead despite the water?

Deno'thar automatically aids for a +4 to the check, for a total of +39 or +44 depending on if the +5 bonus counts.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Hao Jin Cataclysm |

Academic at this point. :)

A number of junior agents listen agape at the fantastic stories Ammensura relates, some taking notes while others try to get a question in edgewise, to little success.

The Exchange

N Male Human Shaman 11 Init +9 | HP 100|102 | AC 33, T13, FF33 | Fort +15, Ref +11, Will +26 | CMD 19 | Perception +30, Sense Motive +30
Buffs:
MVx2, Ant Haul, Life Bubble, OF, Ext Hero, Ext Barkskin, BBPill, HA
Resources:
Insight 1/1; Bond 1/1; Reroll: 1/1
Spirit Slots:
1|1|1|1|1|2
Conditions:

Oh yes, incorporeal undead, plus being underwater, and our fighter types didn't have freedom of movement nor did any of them bring any piercing weapons. Fortunately force spells are something of a sepeciality of mine.

Yes folks, that was non ghost touch slashing weapons against underwater based incorporeal undead doing one quarter damage per hit. They were spectres too so two negative levels per hit. It was rather dangerous, they were not prepared.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger (Inf) 6th / Monk (ZA) 3rd / Investigator (PD) 1st| HP: 90/87 | AC:26 T:18 FF:19 | CMB:11 CMD:27 | Saves F:+12 R:+18 W:+11 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +21 | IP: 3/3 | Spells: Gravity Bow (x0), Psychic (x5)

Flyn smiles as Ammensura and Deno’thar relate their underwater experiences. ”Funny you should mention that...the last time I ventured into the tapestry, we faced a water creature that cast a spell causing a stream there to flood the area...we also had to fight undead while submerged...only time I ever killed one with something other than my bow...”

Aid Another (Nature): 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 + (1) = 10

Liberty's Edge

43870-1 | Human M (Garundi) Ranger 9 | Init +7 (+11 Urban)| AC 24* (23) T 14 FF 18 | | HP 106 / 76| F +9 R +12 W +7 | Percp Survival +16; Sense Motive +15; HA (comp) +17; Spellcraft, K (Nature, Geo, Dungeon) +14, Stealth 11; All other K. +4
Active on Ajax:
Barkskin (AC 27 (26 with bow) 90m, Shield Companion, Longstrider, Heroism
Active on Ara:
Shield Companion + Mage Armor+longstrider=(AC 33)

Ajax finds himself captivated by the stories and absent-mindedly finds his hand reaching for his ghost salt arrows as some sort of reassurance.

How do you fire a bow underwater?

Liberty's Edge

Half-Elf Female Half-elf Rogue/brawler HP 92/92 | AC: 33* | T:20 | FF:24* | Fortification (25%) |CMD:26 | Fort:+15* | Ref:+22* (Evasion)| Will:+8* (+2 vs enchantment) | Init:+9 | Perc:+11**

You own a boat Flyn, Laara smirks at the elf. Better get used to fighting in water.

Are we missing any check we didn't attempt?

Grand Lodge

Truth of the Seeker | DWK4 || 10-00 Successes: Reporting Form | Current Status || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

Aram Zey cries out in alarm as a massive rip appears in the Hao Jin Tapestry. A silvery void dances within the breach. “The rifts are widening—we’re running out of time! Quickly, Pathfinders. Finish your preparations and gather around the tapestry.”

Aram Zey’s gaze remains fixed on the tapestry as he addresses the crowd around him. He is harried and pale, with dark bags under his bloodshot eyes. His hands tremble slightly as he sets a mug of coffee down on a table already littered with empty cups. “Pathfinders, the Hao Jin Tapestry is falling to pieces. Both the physical object you see before you and the mystical realm it contains have been unraveling for several months, possibly even longer. My only hope is that there is still time to save the tapestry
and those who live inside.”

The former Master of Spells glares at the tapestry for a moment, and then a new rip catches his attention. He jabs a finger at the frayed fabric. “There! You see? The degradation is causing—or perhaps caused by—rifts to the Astral Plane that are appearing throughout the demiplane. Fixing these tears is not as simple as stitching fabric or performing a few rituals. We must enter the tapestry itself, find the rifts, and repair them as best we can. But the tapestry is in chaos—undead horrors are emerging throughout the demiplane, and we do not quite understand why. On top of that, the people and creatures of the tapestry are reacting to the chaos, and they are only making matters worse! That, Pathfinders, is where you come in.”

Aram Zey finally turns to face the crowd gathered around him. “The tapestry is a massive realm, and we have spent years exploring it and using it for travel. I fear that our activities are at least partly responsible for the degradation. I don’t think it’s a coincidence many of the six most damaged areas of the tapestry are sites of previous Pathfinder missions.” Zey’s face twists into a pained expression, “My efforts to repair the demiplane over the course of the last several days have met with nothing but failure. The decline continues to accelerate. I have no choice but to send you into the tapestry to deal with the chaos around these six sites. I’ll be sending in other teams to perform the laborious work of patching the rifts once you’ve established control of the situation. Then I can work on a permanent solution. Time is of the essence. By my estimates, in a little over two day’s time, the entire demiplane will collapse without your efforts. I don’t care what motivates you, whether you want to preserve powerful artifacts, save innocent lives, or be a good Pathfinder—get in there and get the job done.”

Aram Zey returns his gaze to the tapestry, raising his hand to his forehead and wincing in pain. In a low grumble, he adds, “You all are this demiplane’s last hope. Don’t let them down.”

Table GMs, please begin Part 2.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Hao Jin Cataclysm |

Venture Captain Ambrus Valsin approaches with a steady purposeful stride as Zey returns to his work.

“As Aram Zey said, we have identified the six most damaged areas of the tapestry. Unfortunately, each of these areas is populated. In some of them, you’ll find allies who require aid, and in others long-time foes that would thwart our efforts. We must defeat these foes or win them over to our side. Choose your missions carefully! If you have visited the tapestry before, its people are likely to remember you, for good or ill."

“I do have one piece of good news—the tapestry’s attempts to repair itself have caused loose threads from these six locations to connect to each other. What that means for you is that traveling between those locations once you’re inside should be straightforward. Advance scouts tell us these connections look like bridges made of tattered fabric decorated to resemble the two locations in the tapestry that the bridge connects."

“As for getting back home, when you enter, you’ll leave a little blue portal behind you. It’s called an astral eddy, and it’s your personal connection to the Material Plane. Walk back into it, and you’ll reappear in Absalom. Once you’ve come home, though, we won’t be sending you back in."

“You have two days to complete as many missions as you can, but don’t be so hasty that you throw away your lives. Take the time to rest if you find a safe place.” Pressing a scroll into Flyn's hand, he nods curtly and moves to the next group waiting to be briefed.

Slides have been updated with the mission list handed off by the venture captain. Please make sure the rest of your information is up to date on the trackers and make your choice for which to tackle first.

The Exchange

N Male Human Shaman 11 Init +9 | HP 100|102 | AC 33, T13, FF33 | Fort +15, Ref +11, Will +26 | CMD 19 | Perception +30, Sense Motive +30
Buffs:
MVx2, Ant Haul, Life Bubble, OF, Ext Hero, Ext Barkskin, BBPill, HA
Resources:
Insight 1/1; Bond 1/1; Reroll: 1/1
Spirit Slots:
1|1|1|1|1|2
Conditions:

Before they step through the Tapestry Ammen makes a variety of preparations.

He casts various long duration spells, extended magic vestment (x2), overland flight and life bubble. Just before we step through he will cast extended heroism and extended barkskin (with an annoiniting oil). he eats a blood boiling pill and taps himself with a and of heightened awareness.

It seems the tapestry is falling apart, I dont really mind where we start but some missions seem more obviosuly combat orientated, some more diplomatic and some more investigative. Personally I am all for diplomacy but I am sure some of you prefer the class of steel on steel?

My preference would be 5 but I am happy to go with the majority view.

Liberty's Edge

Half-Elf Female Half-elf Rogue/brawler HP 92/92 | AC: 33* | T:20 | FF:24* | Fortification (25%) |CMD:26 | Fort:+15* | Ref:+22* (Evasion)| Will:+8* (+2 vs enchantment) | Init:+9 | Perc:+11**

Lasts chuckles a bit as she sees the sixth mission. Speak of the devil. Water’s showing up everywhere today.

Looking to Ammen, the brawler shrugs. Getting help from those on the fence might be good to get some info and advice for the rest. After that, I’d say helping the Muckmouths and these rats maybe should be next: rare enough as it is to have people like our little gang, I wouldn’t want to lose any more.

5 would sound fine, with leaning towards 1 or 2 as well

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger (Inf) 6th / Monk (ZA) 3rd / Investigator (PD) 1st| HP: 90/87 | AC:26 T:18 FF:19 | CMB:11 CMD:27 | Saves F:+12 R:+18 W:+11 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +21 | IP: 3/3 | Spells: Gravity Bow (x0), Psychic (x5)

The Elf grins back at Laara. ”Aye, you are correct, ma’am...but even a new captain like me knows that I must keep my ship on the water, not under it...”

At briefing’s end, Flyn reads over the mission list...

”Hmm...I know not any of your experiences in the tapestry. As for my previous excursions into it, I made friends with the Muckmouth...I have fought with the duergar and freed some of their wayang slaves...I had to deal with the Aspis on both occasions. I’d prefer to start with one of those missions unless someone else has a better idea...”

The Exchange

N Male Human Shaman 11 Init +9 | HP 100|102 | AC 33, T13, FF33 | Fort +15, Ref +11, Will +26 | CMD 19 | Perception +30, Sense Motive +30
Buffs:
MVx2, Ant Haul, Life Bubble, OF, Ext Hero, Ext Barkskin, BBPill, HA
Resources:
Insight 1/1; Bond 1/1; Reroll: 1/1
Spirit Slots:
1|1|1|1|1|2
Conditions:

It seems like helping the Muckmouth has some support. I am happy to go along with that.

The Exchange

Male NG Medium Human Bard 9 | HP 107/77 | AC 26, T 15, FF 23 | CMD 21| F +10 R +15 W +11; +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic; +2 vs. fear | Init +11 | Perc +22, SM +20 | Speed 30ft | Spells L1-2/7, L2-0/5, L3-1/4 | Bardic Performance 11/23 | Active Conditions: Heroism, Haste, Heightened Awareness, Mirror Image (6 Images)

Deno’thar nods in agreement with Ammen and Laara. We should be able to tackle several missions, as senior agents, and negotiating with these 3 factions should be something we can accomplish. After that I agree we should help out the Muckmouth tribe and then the rat-folk. Or if you prefer we could help the tribe first.

He quickly prepares by casting a few spells. Heroism and Heightened Awareness

Sovereign Court

M Inspired Blade 1/Kensai 9 Init +13(+17)| HP 84|84 (30 temp) | AC: 36, T: 17, FF: 31| Fort +13, Ref +16, Will +10 | CMD: 22 | Perception +13, Sense Motive +13
Buffs:
Mage Armor, Barkskin, Fly, Shield, Resist Fire 30, Long Arm
Resources:
Arcane Pool 5|10, Panache 6|7, Reroll used

"These seem like good plans to me, I'm sure we can deal with whatever trouble we may find.", taps self with wand and spell.
Mage armor and heightened awareness. (I will use the heightened awareness wand before each travel step, and dismiss for initiatives).
Was Ammensura's life bubble split among the party?

The Exchange

N Male Human Shaman 11 Init +9 | HP 100|102 | AC 33, T13, FF33 | Fort +15, Ref +11, Will +26 | CMD 19 | Perception +30, Sense Motive +30
Buffs:
MVx2, Ant Haul, Life Bubble, OF, Ext Hero, Ext Barkskin, BBPill, HA
Resources:
Insight 1/1; Bond 1/1; Reroll: 1/1
Spirit Slots:
1|1|1|1|1|2
Conditions:

Nope, afraid not.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Hao Jin Cataclysm |

Consensus appears to be negotiating with the delegates, followed by the Muckmouth and Round Mountain missions. If there are no objections, the party will travel in that order for now.

Liberty's Edge

43870-1 | Human M (Garundi) Ranger 9 | Init +7 (+11 Urban)| AC 24* (23) T 14 FF 18 | | HP 106 / 76| F +9 R +12 W +7 | Percp Survival +16; Sense Motive +15; HA (comp) +17; Spellcraft, K (Nature, Geo, Dungeon) +14, Stealth 11; All other K. +4
Active on Ajax:
Barkskin (AC 27 (26 with bow) 90m, Shield Companion, Longstrider, Heroism
Active on Ara:
Shield Companion + Mage Armor+longstrider=(AC 33)

Ajax seems to nod with Flyn at the thought of freeing slaves from the duergar. But feeling like the junior member, even with his experience, he does not object to the group's ultimate choice.

Ajax's wand prep:

Longstrider - on himself
Mage Armor - (asks someone who has it in their spell list) on Cat. On himself whenever we enter the undead regions
Shield Companion

As an FYI, Ajax will typically use his wand of Gravity Bow if he thinks a fight is imminent

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Hao Jin Cataclysm |

Touching the cloth and speaking a command word whisks the party away from the lodge into another realm entirely. This area of the tapestry is a strange patchwork of several environments: sand dunes abut jagged hills, and massive evergreen trees rise from a dry riverbed. Tense silence permeates the area, filling the space between three groups of humanoids: a group of stoic soldiers enshrouded in strips of cloth, a group of winged people with draconic features, and a group of lanky, owlheaded scholars.

The delegate groups stand apart, clearly uncomfortable with the meeting. While the soldiers stand at attention, an occasional snarl breaks out across dry lips. The scaled folk mill about, staring at your group with undisguised distaste. Of the three, the owl people seem the most composed, wide eyes studying you with interest.

Who would you like to approach first? We have also been gifted an aid token with a boosted Knowledge Arcana check. The handout slides have been updated.

GM PDK wrote:

***Aid Token #1***

Passing To: Grandmaster TOZ

Boost: Share Knowledge Arcana (Hard)
Boosted By:Charlotte of the Stage

The Exchange

N Male Human Shaman 11 Init +9 | HP 100|102 | AC 33, T13, FF33 | Fort +15, Ref +11, Will +26 | CMD 19 | Perception +30, Sense Motive +30
Buffs:
MVx2, Ant Haul, Life Bubble, OF, Ext Hero, Ext Barkskin, BBPill, HA
Resources:
Insight 1/1; Bond 1/1; Reroll: 1/1
Spirit Slots:
1|1|1|1|1|2
Conditions:

Ammen will approach the group of scholarly owls first, he is a scholar and librarian himself. Greetings, my name is Ammensura Ibn Jad, known to some as the Vercite Sage. I assume you must be aware of the imminent collapse of the Tapeestry. We are here to help avert the disaster or to rescue those we can if it cannot be stopped. Might I have the pleasure of knowing who you are and the purpose of this gathering? From a purely academic standpoint of course.

Diplomacy if needed: 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (8) + 30 = 38

Are there any knowledge checs we can make to identify who these different people are?

Liberty's Edge

43870-1 | Human M (Garundi) Ranger 9 | Init +7 (+11 Urban)| AC 24* (23) T 14 FF 18 | | HP 106 / 76| F +9 R +12 W +7 | Percp Survival +16; Sense Motive +15; HA (comp) +17; Spellcraft, K (Nature, Geo, Dungeon) +14, Stealth 11; All other K. +4
Active on Ajax:
Barkskin (AC 27 (26 with bow) 90m, Shield Companion, Longstrider, Heroism
Active on Ara:
Shield Companion + Mage Armor+longstrider=(AC 33)

Before entering, Ajax tells his companion, Ara, to nuzzle him if she smells anyone that she can't see.

Companion understands Common

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Hao Jin Cataclysm |

"We are the Hhruul, descended from fabled Arcadia." one of the foremost answers. "We are told you come from a society of knowledge and have much to offer us."

Another interrupts before the first can continue. "What is the sky like where you hail?"

"Yes, tell us these things. How many stars cycles passed as you crossed to us?" A cacophony of voices chime additional questions before a number of the owl people are able to calm their companions. "We seek the way home for our people. Tell us, what are the ramifications of aiding you in exchange for your knowledge, versus finding our own way?"

A Knowledge Arcana/Local would help identify the draconic group. A Sense Motive might glean info about the soldiers.

Edit: Thanks to Aericus' encounter with invaders from the tapestry during the Siege of Serpents, the party can gain a +4 to a single influence check, which can be added after the roll but before results are announced.

Liberty's Edge

43870-1 | Human M (Garundi) Ranger 9 | Init +7 (+11 Urban)| AC 24* (23) T 14 FF 18 | | HP 106 / 76| F +9 R +12 W +7 | Percp Survival +16; Sense Motive +15; HA (comp) +17; Spellcraft, K (Nature, Geo, Dungeon) +14, Stealth 11; All other K. +4
Active on Ajax:
Barkskin (AC 27 (26 with bow) 90m, Shield Companion, Longstrider, Heroism
Active on Ara:
Shield Companion + Mage Armor+longstrider=(AC 33)

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20 Add +4 if soldiers are human

The Exchange

N Male Human Shaman 11 Init +9 | HP 100|102 | AC 33, T13, FF33 | Fort +15, Ref +11, Will +26 | CMD 19 | Perception +30, Sense Motive +30
Buffs:
MVx2, Ant Haul, Life Bubble, OF, Ext Hero, Ext Barkskin, BBPill, HA
Resources:
Insight 1/1; Bond 1/1; Reroll: 1/1
Spirit Slots:
1|1|1|1|1|2
Conditions:

Arcana, heroism, ha, consult: 1d20 + 24 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 24 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 31
Sense motive, heroism: 1d20 + 28 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 28 + 2 = 38

Ammen nods along as the owl creatures talk. Yes, it is true, our society has vast stores of ancient and modern knowledge. The sky of Golarion is almost unlimited, many worlds lie beyond its infinity of space and a billion stars illuminate the night sky. If you aid us then we can certainly help you find your way home. Our organisation has explored every corner of Golarion, has travelled to the planes and even into the vastness of space and to other planets in our own realm. Joining with us will mean you return home much more easily. After all, by sharing knowedge we both benefit.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Hao Jin Cataclysm |

"It is said that mutual assistance provides the greatest benefit between species coexisting. But one must consider the weakness inherent in allowing a stranger to cover one's own lack of expertise. Where does your society fall in this dichotomy?"

From the back of the group comes another question. "How do you keep warm without feathers?" A chorus of murmured interest accompanies the interjection.

You can attempt a Will save to debate the merits of community versus individualism, or simply Bluff that the Society can help them reach Arcadia. If you know how to get there already with a Knowledge Geography or Profession Sailor check, you can describe the route.

Ammensura:
You recognize the wyvarens as similar in temperament to dragons, having a great deal of pride. Approaching the tribe with praise and adulation will get you quite far in negotiations, no check required. When you speak to the soldiers, I will include what you learned from their demeanor.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger (Inf) 6th / Monk (ZA) 3rd / Investigator (PD) 1st| HP: 90/87 | AC:26 T:18 FF:19 | CMB:11 CMD:27 | Saves F:+12 R:+18 W:+11 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +21 | IP: 3/3 | Spells: Gravity Bow (x0), Psychic (x5)

Listening with fascination to Ammensura's conversation with the Hhruul, the mention of Arcadia sparks a memory within Flyn. Making sure his owl companion can be clearly seen on his shoulder, the Elf steps forward and bows.

"Archimedes and I greet you. I may be able to help you with Arcadia's location..."

Knowledge (Geography): 1d20 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (16) + 6 + (4) = 26

The Exchange

Male NG Medium Human Bard 9 | HP 107/77 | AC 26, T 15, FF 23 | CMD 21| F +10 R +15 W +11; +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic; +2 vs. fear | Init +11 | Perc +22, SM +20 | Speed 30ft | Spells L1-2/7, L2-0/5, L3-1/4 | Bardic Performance 11/23 | Active Conditions: Heroism, Haste, Heightened Awareness, Mirror Image (6 Images)

It looks to me like it might not be possible to aid the knowledge:Arcana and sense motive checks. If they can, I'll aid Ammen's rolls, if not, I'll use my own following rolls

Deno'thar looks at the creatures gathred infront of him. Before adding,
Knowledge:arcana, HA, heroism: 1d20 + 19 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 19 + 2 + 2 = 29
Sense Motive, heroism: 1d20 + 20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 20 + 2 = 25
"Indeed our society does have such troves of knowledge, as the primary focus of organiziation is to chronicle and record information. We have contacts all over golarion, and have even made a few forays beyond. What we care most about now, is your safety. Ammen is correct to say that we wish to aid you for the same reason our society usually does, it will be of mutual benefit. I'm sure there is a wealth of information and history you should share with our society if your people escape the collapse of the tapestry.
automatically aids on diplomacy and on Knowledge: Geography, giving a +4

The Exchange

N Male Human Shaman 11 Init +9 | HP 100|102 | AC 33, T13, FF33 | Fort +15, Ref +11, Will +26 | CMD 19 | Perception +30, Sense Motive +30
Buffs:
MVx2, Ant Haul, Life Bubble, OF, Ext Hero, Ext Barkskin, BBPill, HA
Resources:
Insight 1/1; Bond 1/1; Reroll: 1/1
Spirit Slots:
1|1|1|1|1|2
Conditions:

Ammen smiles and debates with the scholars. He is a big fan of communalism and working together to achieve their goals and sets out strongly in support of such a proposition.

Will save, heroism: 1d20 + 24 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 24 + 2 = 29

As an aside to the others, approach the wyvarans with praise and adulation, they like being buttered up, a bit like dragons in that way

The Exchange

N Male Human Shaman 11 Init +9 | HP 100|102 | AC 33, T13, FF33 | Fort +15, Ref +11, Will +26 | CMD 19 | Perception +30, Sense Motive +30
Buffs:
MVx2, Ant Haul, Life Bubble, OF, Ext Hero, Ext Barkskin, BBPill, HA
Resources:
Insight 1/1; Bond 1/1; Reroll: 1/1
Spirit Slots:
1|1|1|1|1|2
Conditions:
Mal 001 wrote:
It looks to me like it might not be possible to aid the knowledge:Arcana and sense motive checks. If they can, I'll aid Ammen's rolls, if not, I'll use my own following rolls

Your profile suggests you are level 12?

1 to 50 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Gameday VIII] TOZ's Hao Jin Cataclysm Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.