GM Tealk's - Standard - Daughters of Fury (Inactive)

Game Master Tealk

Maps!


1 to 50 of 979 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Dot

Dark Archive

M Gnome 8 | Whisper | Ambition Psychic
Tag:
N Gnome Psychic 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC 12*; TC 11; FF 12* | CMB -1; CMD 9 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init +5 | Perc: +10; 20 ft | 1st (8); 2nd (5)

Dot.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Goose

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

dash

Sovereign Court

you are making your way toward Arwyll Stead, those with Knowledge Local or Nobility can make a check to recall what they might know

DC 10:

The border region between Vigil and Urgir is a hotly contested battleground between the humans of Lastwall and the orcs of Belkzen, in addition to being plagued by horrors from the Hungry Mountains to the east.

DC 15:

The mining town of Arwyll Stead is one of the numerous border settlements standing between the Hold of Belkzen and Lastwall. It’s named after the Arwylls, a well-known family of Lastwall crusaders and knights who have fought against the orcs for generations.

DC 20:

The Arwyll family has been steadily dwindling over past few decades; a knight named Wate Arwyll is the sole remaining holder of the Arwyll name. While the Arwylls aren’t the official rulers of the town, the townsfolk all but revere their namesake family, looking to them for guidance and security in the face of orc savagery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

while traveling The clang of metal on metal and the shrill whinnies of frightened horses can be heard from up ahead. As the dusty road curves around the hills, a scene of battle comes into view some hundred feet away. Panicked horses bolt past, and corpses litter the ground around the road—some are recognizable as human guards or fallen horses, but others are twisted, winged, horned monstrosities with fiendish features.
All of the combatants have fallen, except for two of the flying yellow monsters attacking a lone, wounded half-orc woman wielding a bow.

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

"This is a dangerous area, orcs everywhere. This town is some kind of refuge named after the Arwylls, a family of Lastwall crusaders and knights who have fought against the orcs for generations."

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Knowledge(Nobility): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Daylin nods in agreement. "The name of the Arwylls is an honorable one, indeed."

Suddenly a horse comes around a bend in the road, saddle empty. "And it seems your words of danger are prophetic as well, friend Magnu!"

He moves up for a better look and sees the strange scene unfolding up ahead. "What devilry is this?" he wonders aloud. But he does not hesitate long. He pulls out a morning star as he begins to run toward the fight.

"Begone, foul beasts! Or face the wrath of the Dawnflower!"

Double move toward fight, drawing weapon while moving

Dark Archive

M Gnome 8 | Whisper | Ambition Psychic
Tag:
N Gnome Psychic 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC 12*; TC 11; FF 12* | CMB -1; CMD 9 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init +5 | Perc: +10; 20 ft | 1st (8); 2nd (5)

A couple of feet behind the group, the smaller gnome trails whispering strange things to himself, ...no, of course we cannot devour them. We are supposed to make friends with these people. Look, this is an important task okay, don't ruin things for me!

Local: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

What? Huh - did some one say orcs? Oohhhh no thank you - I told you guys this was a dangerous task. Actually, the Arwyll family has been steadily dwindling over past few decades. I have heard of a knight named Wate Arwyll who is the sole remaining holder of the Arwyll name. While the Arwylls aren’t the official rulers of the town, the townsfolk all but revere their namesake family, looking to them for guidance and security in the face of orc savagery... How about we just, walk away and pretend we completed the mission. That would work right? ...why are we still walking towards the dead bodies. DEAD BODIES! Evermore shouts at the top of his lungs as the air escapes him. He turns to start walking the other way.

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

knowledge local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

The other gnome runs as fast as he can toward the conflict screaming, When I finds out which of youse is the baduns, youse is gonna get such a bang to the face!
I don't see a map link. Assuming we are very far away, he would full run 80' toward the combat. If not, he will move close enough to get a better look at the combatants.

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Magnu takes off in a full sprint. The buff old man can hustle.

"I run 5 miles every, this is a bonus!"

Silver Crusade

Mutagen:
+4Con, -2Cha l hp30/30 l AC21, T12, FF19 l Fort +7 // +4 Str, -2Int l AC21, T12, FF19 // +4Dex, -2Wis AC23, T14, FF19 l Ref +8, Will +2
Dwarf Trap-Breaker3 l hp 24/24 l AC19, T12, FF17 l F +5 R +6 W +3 Ini +2 l Bombs 6/8 l Perc +7* SM +1

Torvald scowls when Magnu brings up orcs. "Never faced them myself, but every clanling learns the stories of Belkzen and the fall of Koldukar."

The sound of battle brings the alchemist's head up sharply, and he palms a bomb as he rounds the bend. "Those are no orcs!"

Should we roll initiative?

Sovereign Court

Spoiler:

Vegazi: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Gaav 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Gaav 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Init:

Evermore: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Daylin: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Ehm Sven Nien: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Magnu: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Torvald: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Lambien: 1d20 ⇒ 6
GM 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
GM 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

~~Round 1~~
Knowledge Planes to ID
Bold to Act
Daylin
Ehm Sven Nien
GM 1
Magnu
GM 2
Evermore
Lambien
Torvald

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Knowledge(Planes): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Sovereign Court

Theese are lesser Demons known as Gaavs, what 2 things do you want to know?

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Damage Reduction and Special Attacks?

Sovereign Court

dr 5 Good

SA - Noxious Breath

Three times per day, a gaav can exhale a breath that reeks of pure corruption upon a creature within 5 feet. The target must succeed at a DC 14 Fortitude save or be sickened for 1d4 rounds. The save DC is Constitution-based. Creatures that successfully save cannot be affected by the same gaav’s noxious breath for 24 hours. A delay poison or neutralize poison spell removes the effect from the sickened creature. Creatures with immunity to poison are unaffected, and creatures resistant to poison receive their normal bonus on their saving throws. Once a gaav uses its breath weapon, it can’t use it again until 1d4 rounds later.

Sovereign Court

map was added up top

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

"Gaavs! gasps Daylin as he recognizes the abominations attacking the half-orc. He turns back to those following him. "The evil essence of these things will resist your weapons unless you have some way to bless your blades with celestial virtue! And beware the taint of their breath! They exhale a vile and sickening poison as a way to incapacitate their victims!"

He holds his morning star aloft as he continues to run toward the fight. "Light! Let me be your instrument! Let evil tremble before your righteous wrath!" And his weapon begins to shine brilliantly, flashing light like mirrored glass.

He then closes with the gaavs, and will try to interpose himself between them and the half-orc woman, shield at the ready.

Casting Align Weapon, then move to the gaavs, trying to protect the half-orc.

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

continuing to move forward, Ehm screams Oiy you flappy things! Wha doncha pick on someone haf yer own size fer a change!

heal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

if I can't tell how alive the person is or if I can tell the person is badly hurt:

Will throw a bomb at the yellow dot. If I hit it, both Gaavs will take splash 5 fire damage. Reflex save vs DC=14 for half.
ranged touch throw for the yellow spot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

if I am able to tell that the person is not badly hurt:

Will throw a bomb at the Red Gaav. If I hit it, both the Blue Gave and the person will take splash 5 fire damage. Reflex save vs DC=14 for half.
ranged touch throw for the Red Gaav: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8, if hits, fire damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10
miss location: 1d8 ⇒ 1
Looks like it goes beyond and only the Red Gaav takes the splash damage.

Sovereign Court

Ehm to you, you don't know exactly how this person is still standing, she should have been on the ground already

so will use the Yellow dot toss

Reflex Red: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Reflex Blue: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

both make it and take no damage

the orc shouts out for your help and tells you don't both with Fire, Poison, Acid or Cold

as she will 5' down away from red and go total defense

~~Round 1~~
Bold to Act
Daylin
Ehm Sven Nien
GM 1
Magnu
GM 2
Evermore
Lambien
Torvald

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Magnu draws and applies an oil of magic weapon.

"Never leave home without some of this."

Dark Archive

M Gnome 8 | Whisper | Ambition Psychic
Tag:
N Gnome Psychic 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC 12*; TC 11; FF 12* | CMB -1; CMD 9 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init +5 | Perc: +10; 20 ft | 1st (8); 2nd (5)

Going to have my turn now, but obviously after the GM 2 Gaav has his turn.

With a terrified look on his eyes, the older gnome turns to run away. Gaavs! More like, naaaaaaahs! I'm out, this is too much, deamons? No thank you! Thanks for the long walk, but...i'll see you guys later!

As he turns and takes a step in the opposite direction, he seems to magically float the other way, closer to the battle. Barely 1ft off the group, his body seems to contort, as his neck spins an full circle, eyes glazed over with a yellow hue. Ehm feels a cold chill on his back, as a compelte stranger in the gnomes body stands before him, veiled in shadows.


a voice from the void...

With it's head cocked to one side, the being speaks in everyone's mind, mouth open in an eternal scream. May light be your instrument? Haaaaaahahaha! Yes, let it guide the darkness into a new age! Watch as even this evil trembles before my presence.

The stranger takes another step forward and raises an arm pointing at the red Gaav. Now, Bow before your new master. Show me your deepest secrets, Lesser Host Devil!

Mind Thrust II: 4d8 ⇒ (2, 6, 3, 3) = 14 -- mental damage
He will cast Mind Thrust II, DC 20 Will Save for half damage, and he will begin to bleed 1 on his turn. Targeting red Gaav.

Sovereign Court

Red is going to 5' move towards the orc and attack with its claws

Claw 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15miss
Claw 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21Hit
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

the Orc falls over, though starts to bleed out only

blue turns his attention to the one next to him Daylin

Claw 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 miss
Claw 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 miss

Will Red: 1d20 ⇒ 13 Red Dies

~~Round 1~~
Bold to Act
Daylin
Ehm Sven Nien
GM 1 bleeding out
Magnu
B
Evermore
Lambien
Torvald

Silver Crusade

Mutagen:
+4Con, -2Cha l hp30/30 l AC21, T12, FF19 l Fort +7 // +4 Str, -2Int l AC21, T12, FF19 // +4Dex, -2Wis AC23, T14, FF19 l Ref +8, Will +2
Dwarf Trap-Breaker3 l hp 24/24 l AC19, T12, FF17 l F +5 R +6 W +3 Ini +2 l Bombs 6/8 l Perc +7* SM +1

Selecting a bomb from his bandolier, Torvald steps forwards and lobs his weapon at the more distant foe.

Using Precise Bombs to avoid the half-orc woman's square, and close enough for Point Blank Shot to appy. I know that devils are immune to fire but Torvald doesn't...yet...
Throw: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 = 23 Fire Bomb: 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5, 1) + 4 + 1 = 11 Splash 6dmg

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Torvald would have heard the half-orc say dont use Fire among other things

Silver Crusade

Mutagen:
+4Con, -2Cha l hp30/30 l AC21, T12, FF19 l Fort +7 // +4 Str, -2Int l AC21, T12, FF19 // +4Dex, -2Wis AC23, T14, FF19 l Ref +8, Will +2
Dwarf Trap-Breaker3 l hp 24/24 l AC19, T12, FF17 l F +5 R +6 W +3 Ini +2 l Bombs 6/8 l Perc +7* SM +1

I'm okay with the learning curve for the character, empirical observation etc etc


ooc I missed the notes on how the mechanics work for the PBP.

Akaasha, an amber-eyed, sandy-haired "human" in a chain shirt, with exposed flesh fully-covered in blue, textured tatoo, steps forward, circles his hands in an arcane manner, and releases a powerful blast of wind from his palm, whooshing toward "blue". "Let us see if you like the feel of that."


ooc Can you replace my character with Akaash659? Thanks, Scott.

Dark Archive

M Gnome 8 | Whisper | Ambition Psychic
Tag:
N Gnome Psychic 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC 12*; TC 11; FF 12* | CMB -1; CMD 9 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init +5 | Perc: +10; 20 ft | 1st (8); 2nd (5)

Is everything okay? What’s going on team? Long breaks in posting...?

Scarab Sages

male Sylph Kineticist/5 |HP 43/43 | AC16/touch12/ff14 | CMB +3 CMD 15 | Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +1 | Init +2 |

I missed the notes on how the mechanics work for the PBP.

Akaasha, an amber-eyed, sandy-haired "human" in a chain shirt, with exposed flesh fully-covered in blue, textured tatoo, steps forward, circles his hands in an arcane manner, and releases a powerful blast of wind from his palm, whooshing toward "blue". to hit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 damage 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 1) + 6 = 12"Let us see if you like the feel of that." Okay, let's see if I have the mechanics right.

Sovereign Court

Akaash misses

Torvald tosses the bomb but the creature just seems to ignore it as it lands, then it turns its head and sees the explosion, as it just seems to shrug it off with no damage

~~Round 2~~
Bold to Act
Daylin
Ehm Sven Nien
GM 1 bleeding out
Magnu
B
Evermore
Akaash
Torvald

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|
Voice! wrote:

With it's head cocked to one side, the being speaks in everyone's mind, mouth open in an eternal scream. May light be your instrument? Haaaaaahahaha! Yes, let it guide the darkness into a new age! Watch as even this evil trembles before my presence.

The stranger takes another step forward and raises an arm pointing at the red Gaav. Now, Bow before your new master. Show me your deepest secrets, Lesser Host Devil!

To say that this gets Daylin's attention would be putting it mildly. He looks back with horror and pity at his possessed companion, and seems about to engage this new threat.

Until the half-orc woman is knocked unconscious. He sidesteps to stand over her fallen body and holds aloft his brightly glowing holy weapon. He takes a deep breath, then exhales, and a visible wave of light spreads out from him in all directions.

"You have failed hellspawn." he announces with bland authority to the fluttering devil.

Channel Positive Energy to heal (excluding baddies): 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

Seeing that the bombs have no effect, Ehm draws his pistol and fires at the thing.

ranged touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12, if hits, damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 still no damage. I don't have anything to hurt it unless I get lucky with a pistol shot for max damage or get a critical hit.

Sovereign Court

Daylin heals in his area

Ehm tries to fire but just gets dang nab confangled as to why he can't hit thise hellish varmint

the orc is looking a little worse

~~Round 2~~
Bold to Act
Daylin
Ehm Sven Nien
GM 1 bleeding out
Magnu
B
Evermore
Akaash
Torvald

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

If it wasn't clear, I was trying to heal the half-orc with the channel. She shouldn't be bleeding out any more.

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Magnu moves up and takes a swing.

"I hate these little buggers."

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Sovereign Court

sorry she's stable but still down

Magnu hits, though even with magic weapon not all of it goes through

blue goes after the one who healed its target

Claw 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 miss
Claw 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 miss

~~Round 2~~
Bold to Act
Daylin
Ehm Sven Nien
GM 1 bleeding out
Magnu
B -6
Evermore
Akaash
Torvald

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

I said magic weapon but I ment bless weapon. I don't have oils of magic weapon becuase I'm a magus and I can do that with class abilities. We can go a head either way. Sorry I have distdracted and will be for another week or so I have a Thesis to defend very soon.

Silver Crusade

Mutagen:
+4Con, -2Cha l hp30/30 l AC21, T12, FF19 l Fort +7 // +4 Str, -2Int l AC21, T12, FF19 // +4Dex, -2Wis AC23, T14, FF19 l Ref +8, Will +2
Dwarf Trap-Breaker3 l hp 24/24 l AC19, T12, FF17 l F +5 R +6 W +3 Ini +2 l Bombs 6/8 l Perc +7* SM +1

Grumbling about the unfairness of creatures not burned by fire, Torvald pushes through the undergrowth to try and flank the winged monsters. As soon as he gets within arms reach of one the dwarf swipes at one with his spiked gauntlet, trying to give Magnu an opening.

Aid Another (Magnu): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12 Give Blue -2AC vs Magnu


a voice from the void...

There is still fight left in this one. Not for long. as the shadow cracks it's own back backwards. The psycik energy recoils into the mind of the last monster.

Mind Trust I: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 3, 5) = 14
He will cast Mind Thrust I, DC 19 Will Save for half damage, and he will begin to bleed 1 on his turn. Targeting remaining Gaav.

Scarab Sages

male Sylph Kineticist/5 |HP 43/43 | AC16/touch12/ff14 | CMB +3 CMD 15 | Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +1 | Init +2 |

Again, Akaasha circles his hands in an arcane manner, and releases a powerful blast of wind from his palm, whooshing toward "blue". to hit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25, damage 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 6) + 6 = 16

Sovereign Court

Evermore drops the creature in its tracks

the half orc, not bleeding out but still down a bit of hit points

~~End of combat~

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Daylin drops to a knee beside the unconscious half-orc. He lays a hand upon her brow and bows his head, closes his eyes, and speaks to her.

”Sarenrae calls you back. Wake up my child.”

CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Dark Archive

M Gnome 8 | Whisper | Ambition Psychic
Tag:
N Gnome Psychic 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC 12*; TC 11; FF 12* | CMB -1; CMD 9 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init +5 | Perc: +10; 20 ft | 1st (8); 2nd (5)

As the combat finishes, the gnome's body snaps back together with a painful cracking sound of his bones. His eyes wide, What happened? Ahhh! Is that guy alright, is he dead? Ahhhh! What are those, are they dead? Ahhhh! Am I dead? as he jumps backwards, seemingly scared of his own shadow.

Is anyone else concerned as to why there were devils out in the open like this...?

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Daylin is still busy on his knees ministering the needs of the unconscious woman, but looks back toward the troubled gnome. He tries to speak in a calming, practical voice.

"We're going to try and find out what happened here, my friend. But I don't think this ambush was a chance encounter. I know very little about the workings of devils, but creatures such as these are usually summoned and directed to a purpose, and I for one would be very curious to find out who around here would do such a thing, and why this woman's party was the target."

"But Evermore, while we wait for her to regain consciousness, let me ask how you feel? You seemed... different during the combat." There is no judgment in Daylin's voice, only concern.

Sovereign Court

the Half Orc regains conciousness and looks around

"Thank you for your Assistance, I was done for if you hadn't stepped in, I am Vegazi"

Silver Crusade

Mutagen:
+4Con, -2Cha l hp30/30 l AC21, T12, FF19 l Fort +7 // +4 Str, -2Int l AC21, T12, FF19 // +4Dex, -2Wis AC23, T14, FF19 l Ref +8, Will +2
Dwarf Trap-Breaker3 l hp 24/24 l AC19, T12, FF17 l F +5 R +6 W +3 Ini +2 l Bombs 6/8 l Perc +7* SM +1

"Greetings, Vegazi, I am Torvald of Clan Stonecask, originally of Janderhoff. What...what happened here? Why was your party set upon by soldiers of Hell?" He waits patiently for her response, and offers the half-orc a drink from his hip flask.

Keeping an ear cocked towards the discussion between Daylin and Evermore, Torvald kneels by one of the gaav corpses, taking notes about the recent battle and cutting a sample for testing. "If fire won't hurt them I'll need to work out something else," he mutters as he adds another note to his books.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Daylin quietly dresses Vegazi's wounds with clean bandages, listening to her story and taking a first good look around the battlefield.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Looking for a few things here. (A) Did the devil bodies vanish or are they still here? (B) How many other people are down? (C) Can anything be done for them? What sorts of wounds do they have? (i.e. claw marks or Vegazi's arrows or something else) (D) Anything unusual or out of place amid the carnage - weird idols, freshly smoking summoning circles, etc?

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

"There existence here is troubling and could be an omen of something much worse."

1 to 50 of 979 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Daughters of Fury All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.