Daughters of Fury

Game Master Tealk

Maps!


601 to 636 of 636 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - Dark Menagerie | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Vegazi will shoot her bow from the back, targeting the eidolon. "Please! Stop this sister! Haven't you cause enough pain!"
Bow: 1d20 + 5 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 4 + 1 = 31d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 1 = 10

The boss, tries to resist the magic from the cleric.
Yvogga, Will vs Hold Person: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Edit-Ouch, sorry!

She laughs, as her spell goes off, centering it on Daylin! Please make me a DC 13 Will save please!

The orc's move in, attacking randomly.
Shortspear: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 201d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Shortspear: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 / 2x on Akkasha
Shortspear: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 101d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 / 1x on Mangu

Yvoga cast's bulls streangth on her eidolon, who sits patiently by her side. The summoned creature looks like a small bat, with long arms which look like wings.

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 2
! Wolf -10 lethal
! Yvogga
! Eidolon (bulls strength)

@ Akaasha -8 lethal
@ Ehm (shock shield, adhesive spittle)
@ Mangu
@ Daylin - DC13 Will, vs Sleep!
+ Vegazi

! Orc Guard (orange, purple, green)

Everyone may act!

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

I took a 5ft step back last round, but I can't move my icon from the phone. Someone please move me back a square.

Ach weel noo. Let's be seein how ye be liken this then. Ehm throws a vial of caustic at an orc.
Move action draw a vial of acid from bandolier. Standard action throw. I do have precise shot. Exclude squares with allies. Target green orc.
ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 1 = 26, if hits, acid damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6
dog and purple orc take 5 splash acid damage. Reflex save DC=14 for half splash damage.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:28/31|AC19,T10,F19|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Will Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

As the spell assails him, Daylin pauses a moment and has to shake his head violently and he fights his way through a tremendous involuntary yawn that seems very out of place for a hectic skirmish. But he resists the magical compulsion.

He steps forward. "Akaasha, we'll keep these orcs busy, see what you can do about the caster!" he says, then boldly swings at an orc.

Melee Attack vs Orange Orc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Grand Lodge

AC:19 T:15 F:14| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Sorry my post was eaten by the forum. I do have botting attacks in my profile. I updated them for harder enemies. I'm going to roll with my whip as I said I was using it here adjust anything as you see fit.

Swift action to fill his whip with magical energy arcane pool.
Spell combat spell strike with Rimed Frostbite

Attack SC SS: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 241d3 + 5 + 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + (6) + 4 = 16 entangle + fatigue
Attack SC SS: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 101d3 + 5 + 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + (5) + 4 = 15 entangle + fatigue

If the wolf is dead Magnu will 5ft forward


Prototype GM Tool CR-X

"Fine! Good plan"! Akaasha tries again to hit the main caster.
Blast: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 253d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 4, 2) + 7 = 19

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - Dark Menagerie | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Mangu takes out the wolf, stepping backwards, but missing the orc at the back. This gives Akaasha an opening to attack the teifling at the back of the room. Daylin steps forward and strikes the orc, and Ehm finishes him off with a bomb.

Reflex, purple: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

"Argggh!" The woman cries out, being struck by the kineticist. She looks more angry. "You will pay for that." She pushes her eidolon, who half flies, and half charges towards Akaasha aggressively! Then, she takes out a scroll, and begins to read it, casting summon monster III! Daylin get's an AOO!

Bite: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 + 2 = 231d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Claw: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 211d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Claw: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 121d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

The orcs attack.
Shortspear: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 211d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 / Daylin
Shortspear: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 171d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 / Mangu

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 3
! Wolf -26 lethal
! Yvogga -16 lethal
! Eidolon (bulls strength)

@ Akaasha -17 lethal
@ Ehm (shock shield, adhesive spittle)
@ Mangu
@ Daylin -9 lethal + AOO!
+ Vegazi

! Orc Guard (orange, purple, green -14)
Everyone may act!

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

Ehm spits a glob of sticky goo at the bat-thing. Then he begins to move toward the woman on the ledge.

Adhesive Spittle, reflex save vs DC=14 or entangled. Success is half movement. Then move 4 squares toward the caster avoiding the orcs. If the eidolon is not entangled it will get an AoO on me. AC is 19.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:28/31|AC19,T10,F19|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

"Good shot Akaasha!"

Spellcraft to figure out what Yvogga is casting: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

"Vegazi! Protect Akaasha!"

Attack of Opportunity vs Eidolon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Melee Attack vs Purple Orc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Grand Lodge

AC:19 T:15 F:14| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Spell strike with Rimed Frostbite

Attack SS: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 251d3 + 5 + 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 + (5) + 4 = 17 entangle + fatigue

Scarab Sages

male Sylph Kineticist/5 |HP 43/43 | AC16/touch12/ff14 | CMB +3 CMD 15 | Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +1 | Init +2 |

Akaasha attempts to gracefully put distance between himself and the eidolon, and then attacks it with a Kinetic Blast (Wind)that he is using Metakinesis on to Empower it. 1.5 times damage, but I don't know the math expression for that He takes 1hp of Burn (only natural- healed non-lethal damage)from this, which activates Elemental Overflow (+1hit,+2damage). And for kicks, he uses a form infusion to make it a Focused Blast (+1hit for 1Burn), but he has Infusion Specialization which lets him ignore that 1Burn.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
to hit: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 10, damage: 3d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (5, 4, 6) + 7 + 2 = 24 (needs multiplied by 1.5)
(and Akaasha takes 1hp non-lethal)

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - Dark Menagerie | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

The creature does it's best to avoid the spittle from the alchemist.
Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

The eidolon swings at Akaasha as he moves out of the way, and then follows the kineticist to try and finish him off.
AOO, Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 131d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 221d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 191d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Vegazi will drop her bow, taking out a short sword, and does her best against the creature.
Short Sword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 171d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Mangu and Daylin swiftly deal with the remaining orcs.

The teifling on the raised platform, releases her spell and summons a leopard who immediately attacks the alchemist.
Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 241d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Grab, afterbite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 191d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 231d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Rake: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 71d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Rake: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 191d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

She laughs maniacally, "Is that all you have, little sister? Look what the humans have made you - weak!" She cast's mage armor on herself.

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 4
! Orc Guard (orange, purple, green)
! Wolf -26 lethal
! Yvogga -16 lethal (mage armor)
+ Leopard (grappling)
! Eidolon -7 lethal (bulls strength)

@ Akaasha -28 lethal
@ Ehm -20 lethal, grappled, (shock shield, adhesive spittle)
@ Mangu
@ Daylin -9 lethal
+ Vegazi

Everyone may act!

Grand Lodge

AC:19 T:15 F:14| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Magnu walks over to Yvogga and attacks her. Attempting to entangle her to limit her casting.

Spell combat spell strike with Rimed Frostbite (cold non-leathal).

Attack SC SS: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 281d3 + 5 + 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 + (4) + 4 = 16 entangle + fatigue

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

Be lettin go o me ya fowl beastie!

Ehm swings his terbutje at the cat.
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20, if hits, damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:28/31|AC19,T10,F19|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Daylin moves over to Ehm and delivers a healing spell.

Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 8) + 4 = 13

Scarab Sages

male Sylph Kineticist/5 |HP 43/43 | AC16/touch12/ff14 | CMB +3 CMD 15 | Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +1 | Init +2 |

Akaasha takes a 5ft step back and fires a blast at the eidolon, same setup as the last attack:
to hit: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 26, damage: 3d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1, 3) + 7 + 2 = 14 empowered (needs multiplied by 1.5 please).
Akaasha takes another hp of non-lethal damage.

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - Dark Menagerie | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

The kineticist takes a step back and delivers a powerful blast into the eidolon, who is blasted backwards and disappears. Daylin moves, worried about Ehm, delivering some warm energy into the gnome. Mangu, steps forward, and delivers a cold snap to Yvogga, who staggering off the pedestal, trips and falls over.

The leopard, seeing the hard blows land onto it's master, runs away, and then poofs into thin air.

The ceiling of the cave chips a little, and some stones fall over hte party, but it keeps it's structural strength.

Vegazi stands over the body of her sister, and puts away her blade. "She was never the nice one - always the bully. Yvogga must have been looking for a way to enter the town, I am glad we found her before she did or else dozens would have died in her attack." She sighs, "Why is mother after me so fervourously? What does she want with me after all this time?"

On the tiefling's body, you find 2x scrolls of summon monster II, 1x scroll of summon monster III, and a vest of escape among other mundane gear.

Status! wrote:


! Orc Guard (orange, purple, green)
! Wolf -26 lethal
! Yvogga -32 lethal (mage armor) - unconscious, bleeding
+ Leopard -2 lethal (grappling)
! Eidolon -28 lethal (bulls strength)

@ Akaasha -28 lethal
@ Ehm -7 lethal, grappled, (shock shield, adhesive spittle)
@ Mangu
@ Daylin -9 lethal
+ Vegazi

What do you do with Yvogga? As you go to stabilise her, she is not yet dead.

Grand Lodge

AC:19 T:15 F:14| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

While the other heal Magnu will tie up Vegazi.

"I intend to bring her to town to stand for her crimes, but we may want to intricate her here and clear the rest of the cave to ensure the safety of the town."

Magnu will bind both hands and legs.

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

I was going to suggest an interrogation session, but we don't really have anyone with a high intimidate.

Blindfold and gag also Magnu. She is tricksy mage of some sort. I doubt she will tell us anything useful, but we should try to question her later.

Yes, let's check the rest of the cave. Though I am out of extracts (except a single true strike) and my bombs and pistol have been nearly useless this whole adventure.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:28/31|AC19,T10,F19|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|
Ehm Sven Nien wrote:


Blindfold and gag also Magnu. She is tricksy mage of some sort. I doubt she will tell us anything useful, but we should try to question her later

”On the contrary. She may know where the camp is where the scouts are being held.” says Daylin.

Daylin stabilizes the tiefling, but does not yet heal her to consciousness. ”She might also give us some answers about why Vegazi’s mother is so desperate to have her. If nothing else, she may serve as a bargaining chip for the town.

Daylin pulls out his wand of cure light wounds and begins to distribute healing to the party.

Gm, I can roll each heal individually, but I prefer the custom I see at a lot of PFS tables where the wand heals the average (5hp) per charge, just to save time. Is that all right?

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - Dark Menagerie | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords
Old-Man Magnu wrote:

While the other heal Magnu will tie up Vegazi.

@Mangu - Haha, I hope you are tying Yvoga, and not your ally! @Daylin - if the player requests it, I will allow you to take 5 hp average per charge! Just cross off your charges please! :)

The team is able to easily subdue the unconscious foe, placing all sorts of restrictions on her limp body. Vegazi prompts herself up on one knee, and then hurls her sister's body over her shoulder. "Daylin is right, she may know more than we think. Maybe we can interi...err, question her back in town. I will take her to the cellar, and wait for you while you investigate the rest of the cave. Be careful, there might be more of her troop hiding in the shadows."

You agree to the arrangement, as you set out to see what is in the rest of the cave. To the east, you find a tunnel which leads out into sunlight - a potential way into the valley. You follow the cavern north, where there is a depression in the cavern floor. Following the way, you enter a larger opening where a pair of ten-foot-tall ledges flanks this passageway. Bones and thick ropes of pale gray filament litter the floor. Two cave fishers lurk on opposite sides of this chamber, each perched atop one of the 10-foot-tall escarpments flanking the passage between. They are both asleep.

Initiative:

Daylin: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Ehm Sven Nien: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Magnu: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Akaash: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Vegazi: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Cave Fisher: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Perception:

Daylin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Ehm Sven Nien: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Magnu: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19
Akaash: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Vegazi: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

In the interest of saving time, go ahead and cross off wand charges, let me know how much you heal. We are assuming you have healed before this surprise round.

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Surprise Round!

@ Akaasha -28 lethal
@ Ehm -7 lethal (shock shield, adhesive spittle)
@ Mangu
@ Daylin -9 lethal

! Cave Fisher - asleep (red green)

Everyone may act, in the surprise round, then take a standard action!

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:28/31|AC19,T10,F19|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Daylin will spend 2 charges on himself (healed to full), 1 charge on Ehm (+5 HP) and 6 charges on Akaasha (healed to full).

"We could try to sneak up on them and climb up to where they are?" suggests Daylin. "Not me of course, I move like an ogre." He pulls out a crossbow and loads a bolt.

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - Dark Menagerie | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Perception:

Daylin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Ehm Sven Nien: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Magnu: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
Akaash: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Vegazi: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Doing a quick once over, no one in the group really notices anything of value inside the cave. The space looks mostly undisturbed, and save for the few carcases of wild animals which these creatures feast on, this mostly unremarkable cave seems to serve as a home for these cave fishers.

Grand Lodge

AC:19 T:15 F:14| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Magnu will cast shield on himself with a wand (spring loaded wrist sheath).

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

Finally! Something explodable!

Suprise action cast true strike, cause I don't want to miss one of my few useful bomb attacks. For the standard round I will throw a bomb then move back out of the way of the others.

bomb attack on red: 1d20 + 7 + 20 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 20 = 30, if hits, fire damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1) + 3 = 6 sigh...

Grand Lodge

AC:19 T:15 F:14| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Once the bomb goes off magnu 5ft steps and attacks with his whip. Getting the one that was hit with the bomb.

Attack SC SS: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 151d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Attack SC SS: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 271d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:28/31|AC19,T10,F19|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Daylin fires his crossbow at Red

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - Dark Menagerie | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

You rudely awake the creatures from their slumber, as they rise you see frustration in their eyes. They move towards you to crab you with their claws.

Stand, 5ft, full attack.
Claw: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 1 = 131d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Claw: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 = 201d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Claw: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 = 201d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Claw: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 241d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

The bomb from the alchemist lands, causing a small explosion. There is a rumble in the ceiling, but no collapse, yet.
Cave in, high bad: 1d100 ⇒ 28

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Surprise Round!

@ Akaasha - May take 2 turns of actions!
@ Ehm (shock shield, adhesive spittle)
@ Mangu -17 lethal (shield)
@ Daylin

! Cave Fisher - asleep (red -19 green)

Everyone may act!!

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:28/31|AC19,T10,F19|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Daylin pulls out his wand and spends a healing charge on Magnu.

CLW charge: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

"That roof is on the verge of caving in! We should draw them back up the hallway!"

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

I had used up my adhesive spittle on the eidolon. I had moved out of the room after throwing the bomb. Someone moved my icon back into the room.

Just get out of there and we can bring the ceiling down on top of them! Ehm gets ready to throw a bomb if/when the others pull back out of the room.

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - Dark Menagerie | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Seeing how crowded the space is, and following the direction of his team, Akaasha nods and gives his friends some room. Mangu turns and withdraws behind the cleric who holds the line.

As the wounded cave fisher retreats, the healthy one follows to assault Daylin.
Claw: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 231d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Please roll your throw, Ehm! You can also roll me, 1d100, with high causing a cave in, and 4d6 cave in damage!

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 3!

@ Akaasha
@ Ehm (shock shield, adhesive spittle) - Readied action!
@ Mangu -13 lethal (shield)
@ Daylin -7 lethal

! Cave Fisher - asleep (red -19 green)

Everyone may act!!

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

Let's see what this does.

bomb attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 just aiming at the wall behind red to not hit an ally. So red will just take 5 splash damage.

cave-in happens?: 1d100 ⇒ 52

cave-in damage: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 5, 1) = 12

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:28/31|AC19,T10,F19|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Daylin channels to heal, excluding the cave fishers.

Channel Positive Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4

Grand Lodge

AC:19 T:15 F:14| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

The still old and still s!$*less Magnu keeps swinging.

"Well, it's keeping my heart rate up."

Attack SC SS: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 161d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Attack SC SS: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 181d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Scarab Sages

male Sylph Kineticist/5 |HP 43/43 | AC16/touch12/ff14 | CMB +3 CMD 15 | Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +1 | Init +2 |

Akaasha moves 5ft west and fires a blast at the "red" Cave Fisher that he can now see, same setup as the last combat:
to hit: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 23, damage: 3d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2, 4) + 7 + 2 = 17 empowered (needs multiplied by 1.5 please).
Akaasha takes another hp of non-lethal damage.

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - Dark Menagerie | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

As Ehm bomb connects, the cave begins to collapse. Right on point, Mangu and Akaasha land solid blows - exactly as the rock and stones fall onto the creature crushing it.

Combat over! Well done!

Moving back around, find Vegazi waiting for you back in the cellar with her sister's unconscious body. She seems on edge and alert, "What happened, are you okay? I felt the rumble, and then heard the cave in! I thought you might have triggered a trap...or?" She looks genuinely worried, for her new allies who saved her life a few days ago.

She continues, "Anyway, what do we want to do with Yvogga? I don't think the mayor will fancy having the enemy inside town borders - I mean, he isn't the biggest fan of me right now either."

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:28/31|AC19,T10,F19|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

"We did trigger a cave-in, but intentionally actually. We had some predatory vermin to deal with. They'll trouble no one else now."

Daylin considers for a moment, then speaks again. "I suggest we turn Yvogga over to Terrin to watch until we return. But I think we should question her first -- she might be able to tell us where the scouts are being held and why your mother is so desperate to capture you. I suspect your half-sister would know the answer to both those questions."

"Tell me Vegazi, you know her better than we do. Will she be reasonable if we question her with a promise of leniency if she cooperates? Or will we have to be severe and threatening to get a straight answer? I'd prefer to do the former, but I have no great qualms being rough with her under the circumstances since so many lives are at stake."

601 to 636 of 636 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Daughters of Fury All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.