[RetroCon] GM Ladile & the Pathfinder Society Present: Legacy of the Stonelords (CORE Tier 10-11) (Inactive)

Game Master Lady Ladile

Maps & Handouts

Aid Token Benefits

Spell & AoE Templates


101 to 150 of 322 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Gnome Illusionist (CORE) 11 | HP 127/112 | AC 16* | T 12 | FF 15* | CMD 14 | F +10 | R +7 | W +10 | +2 vs. illusion, +2 vs. death effects, +1 vs. curse effects | Init +7 | Perc +13 | Sense Motive +0 | Blinding Ray 10/11 | Invisibility Field 10/11 | Reroll 1/1 | Active Spells: False Life (15 hp), Mage Armor(*), Overland Flight

Alvin waits to see what happens with Ragnar.

Scarab Sages

Fredreka moves in to cast Guidance on Ragnar.


Venture-Agent, Play-by-Post | League Group | TL;DR Group |

Map of Jormurdun | Current Location

Current Status:

Entire Party
Message

Alonso
Mage Armor
Overland Flight
Invisibility (as much as possible)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 5, CL 10)

Alvin
Overland Flight
Mage Armor

Riddywhipple
False Life (+15 temp HP)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 4, CL 7)
Mage Armor

Hugsy
Greater Magic Fang
Longstrider
Mage Armor

Fredreka
Longstrider
Deathwatch

Polanco
Longstrider

Although the feel of the slimy, invisible tentacle around his neck is most definitely alarming, Ragnar is able to resist the effects of whatever ward had been placed upon the book and the sensation of being strangled thankfully fades away.

Ragnar hastily steps back from the statue, tome still in his hand. Entitled ’It Crawls in Darkness’, it is physically intact but when you open it you discover that most of the pages within are blank! What pages that do have writing are scattered throughout the book; taking a bit of time you note that the tome references other districts of Jormurdun - the Seer, Miner, and Monument Districts. You also find two spells jotted down among the pages; the magically-inclined among you suspect the tome acts like a scroll in regards to these spells.

Spellcraft (DC 25):

This spell is Hold Monster.

Spellcraft (DC 26):

This spell is True Seeing.

With the acquisition of the tome, there doesn't seem to be much else left to discover within this strange, unnerving shrine.
______________

Success! Unless you tell me otherwise, I'm going with the assumption that you'll explore each district as much as you can before moving on to the next one. So...another post incoming shortly; please stand by~


Venture-Agent, Play-by-Post | League Group | TL;DR Group |

Map of Jormurdun | Current Location

Current Status:

Entire Party
Message

Alonso
Mage Armor
Overland Flight
Invisibility (as much as possible)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 5, CL 10)

Alvin
Overland Flight
Mage Armor

Riddywhipple
False Life (+15 temp HP)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 4, CL 7)
Mage Armor

Hugsy
Greater Magic Fang
Longstrider
Mage Armor

Fredreka
Longstrider
Deathwatch

Polanco
Longstrider

Moving onward, you continue cautiously exploring the various nooks and crannies among the Temple District until you come across a small building, plaques at the entrance identifying it as a shrine to Torag. The bas relief carvings on the stone walls are viciously defaced, not by the ravages of time, but by the work of impious vandals. The adamantine anvil-altar is scarred, and ritual instruments are scattered around the floor. Even the anvil’s inscription (in Dwarven: “Hard work and tidy forge are their own blessing”) is nearly obscured by long scratches. However, most of you can tell that although extensive, the damage here is ancient.

(Most of you can automatically make the Perception check required to notice that :))

Strangely, the glow of fire still pulses from the sacred forge on the west wall.

Silver Crusade

Female CG Halfling (Shackles) Cleric of Desna (Travel/Liberation) 10 Halfling | HP: 94/94 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F: +9, R: +7, W: +14 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +11 Cleric | Speed 40ft | Channel: 5d6 7/8 DC 19 | Active conditions: Longstrider (10 hours), Deathwatch (100 minutes)

"If one of ye landlubbers wants to take the lead, I can offer a bit of Protection From Evil..."

Grand Lodge

LN Male Dwarf Wizard (Conjurer) 11 Init +8 | HP 101/101 | AC16 T12, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +13, Dwarf +2 | CMD 15 | Perception+25, Sense Motive +20
Buffs:
MA, Overland Flight, Heroism
Resources:
Acid Dart 11|11, PoP 2/2, Arcane Bond Unused, Dimensional Steps 330|330, Reroll: Used
| Conditions:

Alonso takes 10 on spellcraft for 28

Interesting, these work like scrolls, hold monster and true seeing. Anyone want them?

Floating into the shrine he shakes his head, Such senseless destruction, we should try and consecrate the shrine if we can...

Dark Archive

Gnome Illusionist (CORE) 11 | HP 127/112 | AC 16* | T 12 | FF 15* | CMD 14 | F +10 | R +7 | W +10 | +2 vs. illusion, +2 vs. death effects, +1 vs. curse effects | Init +7 | Perc +13 | Sense Motive +0 | Blinding Ray 10/11 | Invisibility Field 10/11 | Reroll 1/1 | Active Spells: False Life (15 hp), Mage Armor(*), Overland Flight

"I wouldn't mind carrying the tome for now."

At the shrine "Agreed. Let's all take a closer look and see what we can do."

Scarab Sages

Male Human Pala 5/SD 6 | AC 30(31) | T 16 | FF 27 (IUD) | HP: 71/97 | CMD 29 | Fort +14 | Ref +12 (eva) | Will +13 | Immune Dis, Fear;(+3 Saves/AC vs undead/constructs) | Init +2 | Perception +11 (Darkv)
Active Spells:
Haste
LoH 4/4 | Smite Evil 1/2 | SJ 80/80 | Def Roll 1/1

Sir Godfrey peers down the hallway, then takes the lead marching towards the anvil with incredibly light steps for a man so heavily armored. He stops just inside the forge itself and attempts to get a closer look at the fire. [b]"Not that I would complain about a fire so eternal, but I'm confused as to what it could be using as a fuel source. Would wood not last."

His sword is still at the ready, one hand perching it over a shoulder so he can access it in an instant.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12


Venture-Agent, Play-by-Post | League Group | TL;DR Group |

Map of Jormurdun | Current Location

Current Status:

Entire Party
Message

Alonso
Mage Armor
Overland Flight
Invisibility (as much as possible)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 5, CL 10)

Alvin
Overland Flight
Mage Armor

Riddywhipple
False Life (+15 temp HP)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 4, CL 7)
Mage Armor

Hugsy
Greater Magic Fang
Longstrider
Mage Armor

Fredreka
Longstrider
Deathwatch

Polanco
Longstrider

Behind the Scenes:

Alonso Perc.: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (20) + 24 = 44
Ragnar Perc.: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19
Hugsy Perc.: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Polanco Perc.: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18
Fredreka Perc.: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Sir Godfrey Perc.: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Shadow Perc.: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Alvin Perc.: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23
Riddywhipple Perc.: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26

As Sir Godfrey bravely steps forward and moves further into the forge he looks around, on high alert for anything strange or unusual. Now that he's a bit closer, he can pick out more details of the desecration that has taken place - all of the ritual instruments scattered about on the floor have been marred and broken and the holy water font that sits south of the anvil-altar is cracked and dry.

So far though, there doesn't seem to be anything amiss besides the strange flicker of flames coming from within the forge...

Alonso:

You suddenly notice the faint flicking of faces within the flames of the forge and it hits you. This is more than just some sort of magical effect - it's a haunt! And you seem to be the only one to notice the beginnings of its' manifestation.

You'd know (with your base Kn. Religion check alone) that positive energy will damage a haunt and you also suspect that magical cold aimed at the forge would damage it as well.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Fighter 7/Cleric of Cayden Cailean 1 HP: 75/75 | AC 27 T:13 F: 25 CMD 24| F +12 R +6 W +10 (+2 vs Poison and Spells) | Senses: Darkvision 60 ft, Per +13 (+2 to notice unusual stonework) SM +2

Polanco, never one for caution, opens the forge

Whats All this then.

Grand Lodge

LN Male Dwarf Wizard (Conjurer) 11 Init +8 | HP 101/101 | AC16 T12, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +13, Dwarf +2 | CMD 15 | Perception+25, Sense Motive +20
Buffs:
MA, Overland Flight, Heroism
Resources:
Acid Dart 11|11, PoP 2/2, Arcane Bond Unused, Dimensional Steps 330|330, Reroll: Used
| Conditions:

Alonso cries out to the group, Arrrgh, tis a haunt. Put out the fires with magical cold or positive energy you fools! Put out the fire!

After which he backs out of the area post haste!

I have moved myself to the edge


Venture-Agent, Play-by-Post | League Group | TL;DR Group |

Map of Jormurdun | Current Location

Current Status:

Entire Party
Message

Alonso
Mage Armor
Overland Flight
Invisibility (as much as possible)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 5, CL 10)

Alvin
Overland Flight
Mage Armor

Riddywhipple
False Life (+15 temp HP)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 4, CL 7)
Mage Armor

Hugsy
Greater Magic Fang
Longstrider
Mage Armor

Fredreka
Longstrider
Deathwatch

Polanco
Longstrider

And as Polanco comes stomping up to the forge, Alonso suddenly falls back with a warning cry - but too late! Flames explode outward from the forge in a 20 ft. radius, washing over both Sir Godfrey and Polanco as a cacophony of tortured screams fill the air!

"Torag! Мы подвели тебя!"

"Простите нас!"

Dwarven:

"Torag! We have failed you!"

"Forgive us!"

Haunt (Fire): 10d6 + 20 ⇒ (4, 3, 1, 5, 5, 3, 4, 5, 4, 2) + 20 = 56

Sir Godfrey and Polanco - please make a DC 20 Reflex to take half damage instead.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Pala 5/SD 6 | AC 30(31) | T 16 | FF 27 (IUD) | HP: 71/97 | CMD 29 | Fort +14 | Ref +12 (eva) | Will +13 | Immune Dis, Fear;(+3 Saves/AC vs undead/constructs) | Init +2 | Perception +11 (Darkv)
Active Spells:
Haste
LoH 4/4 | Smite Evil 1/2 | SJ 80/80 | Def Roll 1/1

Since Haunts are fear effects Sir Godfrey is immune to it. He can only be indirectly hurt by a haunt, such as if it causes an avalanche or collapses a floor out from under him. Polanco should also get a +4 from my aura of courage.

Sir Godfrey near literally bathes in the flames, as they rush across and past his form. His proud posture doesn't even falter, and he's still standing there nonplussed at the entire affair.

Finally... finally, he blinks and glances around. "Did you say something, Friend Alonso? I was distracted noticing how ruined this temple is! There's a big mess."

The Exchange

Spot:
Animal Reptile 7 | AC 20 (28)| T 13 | FF 16 | HP: 51/51 | CMD 26 | Fort +8 | Ref +8 ev | Will +3 * | Perception +5*
Male Human Ranger 10 | AC 22 | T 18 | FF 17 | HP: 103/103 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +17 ev | Will +11 | Init +9 | Perception +21

"Hugsy. Stay."

On the other hand Ragnar's hearing is fine. He activates his Boots of Speed and moves behind Palanco.

Casting Resist Energy Fire on Palanco. Lasts 90 minutes, resist 20.

"Is there a 3rd option?"


Venture-Agent, Play-by-Post | League Group | TL;DR Group |

Only Alonso made the Perception check to notice the haunt (and thus take an action) before it activated but that's pretty cool on the paladin aura; thanks for the reminder!

Grand Lodge

LN Male Dwarf Wizard (Conjurer) 11 Init +8 | HP 101/101 | AC16 T12, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +13, Dwarf +2 | CMD 15 | Perception+25, Sense Motive +20
Buffs:
MA, Overland Flight, Heroism
Resources:
Acid Dart 11|11, PoP 2/2, Arcane Bond Unused, Dimensional Steps 330|330, Reroll: Used
| Conditions:

Is the haunt persisting or are we free to act?

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Fighter 7/Cleric of Cayden Cailean 1 HP: 75/75 | AC 27 T:13 F: 25 CMD 24| F +12 R +6 W +10 (+2 vs Poison and Spells) | Senses: Darkvision 60 ft, Per +13 (+2 to notice unusual stonework) SM +2

Polanco recoils A vast is a fireball from beyond!

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 4 = 21

He recoils in pain but begins to chuckle.

Is that all ye got? Why was it haunted. Do i gotta forge something to make it stop?

Silver Crusade

Female CG Halfling (Shackles) Cleric of Desna (Travel/Liberation) 10 Halfling | HP: 94/94 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F: +9, R: +7, W: +14 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +11 Cleric | Speed 40ft | Channel: 5d6 7/8 DC 19 | Active conditions: Longstrider (10 hours), Deathwatch (100 minutes)

Fredreka puts her limited knowledge of religion to work, most likely in vain.

Know: Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Dark Archive

Faerie Dragon Familiar | HP 66/51 | AC 27* | T 16 (20 incorporeal)* | FF 23* | CMD 15 | F +7 | R +9 | W +12 | improved evasion | Init +3 | Perc +16 | Sense Motive +2 | Greater Invisibility 2/3 | Spells: Level 1: 6/6 | Active Spells: False Life (15 temps), Mage Armor (*)

"Does anyone have a way to get rid of this?" Riddywipple squeaks out.

(I specified Riddy was on Godfrey's shoulder so he should make the save too)

Reflex: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 9 + 4 = 25 - He has improved evasion


Venture-Agent, Play-by-Post | League Group | TL;DR Group |

Map of Jormurdun | Current Location

Current Status:

Entire Party
Message

Alonso
Mage Armor
Overland Flight
Invisibility (as much as possible)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 5, CL 10)

Alvin
Overland Flight
Mage Armor

Riddywhipple
False Life (+15 temp HP)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 4, CL 7)
Mage Armor

Hugsy
Greater Magic Fang
Longstrider
Mage Armor

Fredreka
Longstrider
Deathwatch

Polanco (-28 HP)
Longstrider

As the flames subside so too do the screaming voices and the faces dancing among the flames of the forge. Still, Alonso and even Fredreka know that the haunt almost certainly still clings to this place and has only been rendered dormant for a short time.

Given the shrine's current state, Alonso can guess that reconsecrating it to Torag should be enough to destroy the haunt permanently and even simply cleaning the place up a bit might slow the rate at which the tormented spirits return...
______________

The haunt isn't persistent, so everyone may act now.

Silver Crusade

Female CG Halfling (Shackles) Cleric of Desna (Travel/Liberation) 10 Halfling | HP: 94/94 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F: +9, R: +7, W: +14 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +11 Cleric | Speed 40ft | Channel: 5d6 7/8 DC 19 | Active conditions: Longstrider (10 hours), Deathwatch (100 minutes)

Fredreka ponders how to cleanse the corruption from this place... Could something as simple as a Bless spell be enough? OR would it require something stronger?

The Exchange

Spot:
Animal Reptile 7 | AC 20 (28)| T 13 | FF 16 | HP: 51/51 | CMD 26 | Fort +8 | Ref +8 ev | Will +3 * | Perception +5*
Male Human Ranger 10 | AC 22 | T 18 | FF 17 | HP: 103/103 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +17 ev | Will +11 | Init +9 | Perception +21

Ragnar enlists Hugsy's help in putting things back where they belong. He possesses no magics or skills to fix the things that are broken.

Grand Lodge

LN Male Dwarf Wizard (Conjurer) 11 Init +8 | HP 101/101 | AC16 T12, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +13, Dwarf +2 | CMD 15 | Perception+25, Sense Motive +20
Buffs:
MA, Overland Flight, Heroism
Resources:
Acid Dart 11|11, PoP 2/2, Arcane Bond Unused, Dimensional Steps 330|330, Reroll: Used
| Conditions:

Alonso looks around the room, We should at the very least try and tidy the place u a bit. Maybe say some words over the altar. I have no magic that might help sadly.

Religion if relevant: 1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 22 + 2 = 29


Venture-Agent, Play-by-Post | League Group | TL;DR Group |

Fredreka ponders aloud - and Alonso confirms - that a Bless spell and some elbow grease should be plenty enough to help reconsecrate the little shrine. And with Ragnar already beginning work on tidying the place up, the rest of you chip in and get to work as well.

After spending time cleaning the shrine and doing what you can to repair the ancient defacements, you finally stand back and admire your handiwork. Though the shrine has still seen better days, the bas reliefs are now clean of blood and ink, the forge has been shined, and the ritual instruments repaired and returned to their rightful places atop the forge. It’s not much but it’s the best you can do, under the circumstances.

And apparently, someone else seems to think so as well. Each of you feel a brief flash of thankfulness and pride and you notice that your weapons seem just a little more powerful than they were before…
______________

For the rest of the adventure, your weapons are treated as magic for the purposes of overcoming DR and harming incorporeal creatures. If a weapon is already magical, it is also treated as a cold iron weapon; magical cold iron weapons deal an additional +2 damage to duergar.

Finally, if any of you worship a dwarven deity the enhancement bonus of any weapon you wield increases by +1 for the rest of the adventure. This also applies to anyone casting a Bless spell or similar help cleanse the shrine - which I'm assuming Fredreka will do but please let me know otherwise if you choose not to!


Venture-Agent, Play-by-Post | League Group | TL;DR Group |

Very shortly after you finish cleaning up and cleansing the shrine you all hear the sound of many approaching footsteps and eager chatter. Another group of Society agents pauses at the entrance to the shrine and peers inside.

"Oh! There you are," one of the agents calls out. "Shane said that there might still be some groups finishing up here and he wanted us to pass a message along - we've got this district secured and entrances to the Seer and Miner Districts have been discovered!"

"I've been told you guys are one of the strongest groups we've got out here so it might help if you were to head to one of the other districts and help secure it," the agent adds. "Don't worry about this place; we'll keep it locked down!"
______________

Meant to post this right after my previous post but had some laptop issues. You now have the option of moving to the Seer or Miner District or you can also go check out the Armorer's District. Rule of Two will be in effect here so the first option that gets two votes will be where I'll roll you along to next~

The Exchange

Spot:
Animal Reptile 7 | AC 20 (28)| T 13 | FF 16 | HP: 51/51 | CMD 26 | Fort +8 | Ref +8 ev | Will +3 * | Perception +5*
Male Human Ranger 10 | AC 22 | T 18 | FF 17 | HP: 103/103 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +17 ev | Will +11 | Init +9 | Perception +21

I vote Seer. Let's get the diplo people something to do.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Pala 5/SD 6 | AC 30(31) | T 16 | FF 27 (IUD) | HP: 71/97 | CMD 29 | Fort +14 | Ref +12 (eva) | Will +13 | Immune Dis, Fear;(+3 Saves/AC vs undead/constructs) | Init +2 | Perception +11 (Darkv)
Active Spells:
Haste
LoH 4/4 | Smite Evil 1/2 | SJ 80/80 | Def Roll 1/1

Sir Godfrey is fine with Seer as well!

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Fighter 7/Cleric of Cayden Cailean 1 HP: 75/75 | AC 27 T:13 F: 25 CMD 24| F +12 R +6 W +10 (+2 vs Poison and Spells) | Senses: Darkvision 60 ft, Per +13 (+2 to notice unusual stonework) SM +2

Och Cayden is no dwarf sadly but I'll tidy up anyway

The boisterous dwarf sweeps up the place and happily notices his silver cold irony weapon Ay there, thank ye Torag

Seer sounds good


Venture-Agent, Play-by-Post | League Group | TL;DR Group |

Map of Jormurdun | Current Location

Current Status:

Entire Party
Message

Alonso
Mage Armor
Overland Flight
Invisibility (as much as possible)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 5, CL 10)

Alvin
Overland Flight
Mage Armor

Riddywhipple
False Life (+15 temp HP)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 4, CL 7)
Mage Armor

Hugsy
Greater Magic Fang
Longstrider
Mage Armor

Fredreka
Longstrider
Deathwatch

Polanco
Longstrider

Leaving the Temple District to the reinforcement you continuing onward, making your way into what’s known as the Seer’s District - though you’re not entirely certain of why it came to bear that name. What you do notice is that most of the district seems to be occupied by monasteries, academies, and other places of contemplation and learning.

The group makes its’ way into a large cave where hundreds of stalactites extend from the ceiling thirty feet overhead. Dirt and stony debris litter the cave floor, along with discarded scrolls, bits of bone, and a few jawless skulls. Moisture drips from the stalactites into seven natural pools scattered about the chamber, which bears a putrescent odor.

Kn. Arcana *or* Religion (DC 20):

You recognize that the skulls’ artful etchings suggest that they once belonged to honored seers who passed on.

As you look around, you hear the sounds of shuffling coming from the shadows to the northwest and northeast. Four horrific creatures approach, lurching skeletons; each sports a thick tangle of discolored entrails that cling to the torso and wind upward to loll from their jaws like clawed tongues!

Kn. Religion (DC 18):

Those who slay many over the course of their lifetimes, be they serial killers, mass-murderers, warmongering soldiers, or battle-driven berserkers, become marked and tainted by the sheer weight of their murderous deeds. When such killers are brought to justice and publicly executed for their heinous crimes before they have a chance to atone, the remains sometimes return to unlife to continue their dark work as a mohrg.

For every 5 that your check exceeds the DC, you may ask for one piece of information from this list.

Who Goes First?:

Alonso Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Alvin Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Riddywhipple Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Fredreka Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Polanco Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Sir Godfrey Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Shadow Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Ragnar Init: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Blue: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Red: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Purple: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Orange: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


______________

Round 1

Sir Godfrey + Shadow
Alonso (Invisibility, Mage Armor, Overland Flight)
==============
Purple
Orange
==============
Ragnar + Hugsy (Greater Magic Fang, Longstrider, Mage Armor)
Polanco (Longstrider)
==============
Blue
Red
==============
Alvin (Mage Armor, Overland Flight) + Riddywhipple (False Life, Mage Armor)
Fredreka (Longstrider)

Active Conditions: None

Sir Godfrey + Shadow and Alonso are UP!

Grand Lodge

LN Male Dwarf Wizard (Conjurer) 11 Init +8 | HP 101/101 | AC16 T12, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +13, Dwarf +2 | CMD 15 | Perception+25, Sense Motive +20
Buffs:
MA, Overland Flight, Heroism
Resources:
Acid Dart 11|11, PoP 2/2, Arcane Bond Unused, Dimensional Steps 330|330, Reroll: Used
| Conditions:

As he floats through the site Alonso examines the various bones. These belonged to the seers who once dwelled here. So much knowledge lost to the hand of time. He sighs a little wistfully regretting what might have been.

He cannot fail the DC20 check

As the shambling things emerge from the darkness his face twists in disgust.

Mohrghs he mutters, Watch yourselves

Religion: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (20) + 22 = 42
Special attacks, saves, resistaces and senses please[/occ]

Turning to the two nearest ones he quickly weaves a spell, unleashing a mass of swirling lights to engulf the pair of them. He promptly relocates himself well out of reach of ground bound enemies.

[ooc]Casting heightened glitterdust at the two to the north, purple and orange and then flying up 20' DC24 will save or blinded with a new save at the end of each of their turns

Scarab Sages

Male Human Pala 5/SD 6 | AC 30(31) | T 16 | FF 27 (IUD) | HP: 71/97 | CMD 29 | Fort +14 | Ref +12 (eva) | Will +13 | Immune Dis, Fear;(+3 Saves/AC vs undead/constructs) | Init +2 | Perception +11 (Darkv)
Active Spells:
Haste
LoH 4/4 | Smite Evil 1/2 | SJ 80/80 | Def Roll 1/1

Sir Godfrey is scanning the outlines of the various rock formations around them, and scrunching up his nose to avoid letting the wretched smell of the room ruin his perfect posture with gagging. And then creatures step around the corner and he immediately goes on high alert.

[b]"Aha! Mohrghs or no, these are clearly villains! We shall lay them low!" Sir Godfrey follows right behind Alonso's spell, letter the burst of glitter announce his arrival. He stops the Mohrgh with purple-tinted entrails, letting his momentum carry his spear onward right at the creature's chest. He bellows out a sufficiently heroic sounding cry of challenge on his arrival.

Move to Purple and attack. Shadow takes no actions as it can't do anything to these.

1st +3 Adamantine Great Sword(Power Attack): 1d20 + 20 - 3 ⇒ (7) + 20 - 3 = 24
Damage(Power Attack): 2d6 + 22 ⇒ (5, 3) + 22 = 30


Venture-Agent, Play-by-Post | League Group | TL;DR Group |

Map of Jormurdun | Current Location

Current Status:

Entire Party
Message

Alonso
Mage Armor
Overland Flight
Invisibility (as much as possible)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 5, CL 10)

Alvin
Overland Flight
Mage Armor

Riddywhipple
False Life (+15 temp HP)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 4, CL 7)
Mage Armor

Hugsy
Greater Magic Fang
Longstrider
Mage Armor

Fredreka
Longstrider
Deathwatch

Polanco
Longstrider

Being quite well-learned Alonso knows many things about the foes that the group now faces. He knows that mohrgs possess darkvision and exceptionally keen eyes on top of all the usual traits that undead creatures boast. They have no resistances to anything in particular and while their wills and reflexes are quite sharp, their general fortitude is a little more lacking. Finally, Alonso also knows that their tongues carry the same paralytic touch as that of a ghoul and that any humanoid creatures slain by a mohrg immediately rise as fast zombies until the mohrg's control.

Darkvision, good Perception skill, no resistances besides general undead traits, good Will/Reflex saves, poor Fort save; Create Spawn & Paralysis.

With all of this in mind, the dwarven wizard quickly conjures a powerful burst of glitter around Purple and Orange before ascending well out of their reach.

Purple Will (DC 24): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Orange WIll (DC 24): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Both mohrgs howl with surprise and anger as the glitter coats them, getting into their eyes and making it nigh impossible to see! Hoping to take advantage of this, Sir Godfrey quickly steps forward and drives his sword deep into Purple's chest, spraying icky purple-colored ichor everywhere!

Though it can't see, Purple isn't stupid and is well aware that he's got a foe right up in his grill. He flails at Sir Godfrey with two powerful arms and his disgusting, tongue-like entrail appendage slithers and flaps about...

Concealment (50% Miss; Low is Bad): 1d100 ⇒ 32
Purple Slam vs. Sir Godfrey: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33

Concealment (50% Miss; Low is Bad): 1d100 ⇒ 53
Purple Slam vs. Sir Godfrey: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24

Concealment (50% Miss; Low is Bad): 1d100 ⇒ 47
Purple Tongue (Melee Touch) vs. Sir Godfrey: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

...but to no avail, one slam being deflected by the paladin's armor and his other attacks missing entirely! Orange also staggers towards the sound of the fighting, attempting to give Sir Godfrey a big, slobbery kiss...

Concealment (50% Miss; Low is Bad): 1d100 ⇒ 20
Orange Tongue (Melee Touch) vs. Sir Godfrey: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

...but can't do any better than Purple did!
______________

Round 1

Sir Godfrey + Shadow
Alonso (Invisibility, Mage Armor, Overland Flight)
==============
Purple (-30; Blinded)
Orange (Blinded)
==============
Ragnar + Hugsy (Greater Magic Fang, Longstrider, Mage Armor)
Polanco (Longstrider)
==============
Blue
Red
==============
Alvin (Mage Armor, Overland Flight) + Riddywhipple (False Life, Mage Armor)
Fredreka (Deathwatch, Longstrider)

Active Conditions: None

Ragnar + Hugsy and Polanco are UP!

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Fighter 7/Cleric of Cayden Cailean 1 HP: 75/75 | AC 27 T:13 F: 25 CMD 24| F +12 R +6 W +10 (+2 vs Poison and Spells) | Senses: Darkvision 60 ft, Per +13 (+2 to notice unusual stonework) SM +2

Polanco hustles over to join Sir Godfrey battling the very gross undead.

Yer insides are your outsides ye boffins.

+1 Keen Yellowheartwood TairBootyay: 1d20 + 14 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 2 - 3 = 301d8 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 6 = 18

+1 Keen Yellowheartwood TairBootyay: 1d20 + 14 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (15) + 14 + 2 - 3 = 281d8 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 6 = 17

Grand Lodge

LN Male Dwarf Wizard (Conjurer) 11 Init +8 | HP 101/101 | AC16 T12, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +13, Dwarf +2 | CMD 15 | Perception+25, Sense Motive +20
Buffs:
MA, Overland Flight, Heroism
Resources:
Acid Dart 11|11, PoP 2/2, Arcane Bond Unused, Dimensional Steps 330|330, Reroll: Used
| Conditions:

The Mohrgs get an extra save at the end of their turn to get rid of the blindness

The Exchange

Spot:
Animal Reptile 7 | AC 20 (28)| T 13 | FF 16 | HP: 51/51 | CMD 26 | Fort +8 | Ref +8 ev | Will +3 * | Perception +5*
Male Human Ranger 10 | AC 22 | T 18 | FF 17 | HP: 103/103 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +17 ev | Will +11 | Init +9 | Perception +21

"Only the bite is bad correct?"

Ragnar sends Hugsy after the nearest standing mohrg.

bite including favored enemy undead: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 13 + 2 = 24
p/s/b/magic dmg: 1d4 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 2 = 17
grab: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 18 + 2 = 29
constrict: 1d4 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 2 = 13

While he takes a 5ft step and activates his boots of speed and starts with the purpleish one before maybe switching to the reddish one.

manyshot including rapid shot, deadly aim, haste, improved precise shot, favored enemy undead, point blank shot?: 1d20 + 15 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 15 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 25
piercing/cold iron/holy: 2d8 + 18 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5, 2) + 18 + 4 + 2 = 31
holy dmg?: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6

Haste shot including rapid shot, deadly aim, haste, improved precise shot, favored enemy undead, point blank shot?: 1d20 + 15 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 15 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 20
piercing/cold iron/holy: 1d8 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 14
holy dmg?: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8

Shot #2 including rapid shot, deadly aim, haste, improved precise shot, favored enemy undead, point blank shot?: 1d20 + 15 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 15 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 31
piercing/cold iron/holy: 1d8 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 17
holy dmg?: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11

Shot #3 including rapid shot, deadly aim, haste, improved precise shot, favored enemy undead, point blank shot?: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 33
piercing/cold iron/holy: 1d8 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 20
holy dmg?: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5


Venture-Agent, Play-by-Post | League Group | TL;DR Group |

Map of Jormurdun | Current Location

Current Status:

Entire Party
Message

Alonso
Mage Armor
Overland Flight
Invisibility (as much as possible)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 5, CL 10)

Alvin
Overland Flight
Mage Armor

Riddywhipple
False Life (+15 temp HP)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 4, CL 7)
Mage Armor

Hugsy
Greater Magic Fang
Longstrider
Mage Armor

Fredreka
Longstrider
Deathwatch

Polanco
Longstrider

Purple Will (DC 24): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Orange Will (DC 24): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Neither Purple nor Orange are able to shake the glitter out of their eyes, making them sitting ducks. Polanco steps up to flank Orange with Sir Godfrey and experiments with seeing if his TAIR BOOT YAY can put the mohrg's insides back in. While it's not very effective at doing so, it's great for smashing Orange's bones into tiny bone fragments.

Hugsy then comes slithering up and sinks his teeth into Orange, giving him a patented Super-Tight Friend Hug in the process! Ragnar sets his sights on Orange, finishing it off with an arrow to the chest, then turns his attention to Purple and pincushions it into oblivion as well.

This leaves Red and Blue, who look at each other and then nod, before rushing to close as much distance between themselves and the dangerous archer as possible!

They double-move.
______________

Round 1/Round 2

Sir Godfrey + Shadow
Alonso (Invisibility, Mage Armor, Overland Flight)
Ragnar + Hugsy (Greater Magic Fang, Longstrider, Mage Armor)
Polanco (Longstrider)
==============
Blue
Red
==============
Alvin (Mage Armor, Overland Flight) + Riddywhipple (False Life, Mage Armor)
Fredreka (Deathwatch, Longstrider)

Active Conditions: None

Everyone is UP!

Scarab Sages

Fredreka casts Holy Smite on both creatures, before pulling back behind the rest of the team.

Holy Smite: 5d8 ⇒ (1, 6, 1, 7, 4) = 19

DC 19 Will save for half, if failed blinded for one round


Venture-Agent, Play-by-Post | League Group | TL;DR Group |

Map of Jormurdun | Current Location

Current Status:

Entire Party
Message

Alonso
Mage Armor
Overland Flight
Invisibility (as much as possible)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 5, CL 10)

Alvin
Overland Flight
Mage Armor

Riddywhipple
False Life (+15 temp HP)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 4, CL 7)
Mage Armor

Hugsy
Greater Magic Fang
Longstrider
Mage Armor

Fredreka
Longstrider
Deathwatch

Polanco
Longstrider

Blue Will (DC 19): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Red Will (DC 19): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Fredreka fires off a blast of holy power at the approaching mohrgs before falling back for safety's sake; both of the mohrgs yelp with pain and surprise as the holy energy burns their skin but they unfortunately seem to weather the worst of the effects!
______________

Round 1/Round 2

Sir Godfrey + Shadow
Alonso (Invisibility, Mage Armor, Overland Flight)
Ragnar + Hugsy (Greater Magic Fang, Longstrider, Mage Armor)
Polanco (Longstrider)
==============
Blue (-10)
Red (-10)
==============
Alvin (Mage Armor, Overland Flight) + Riddywhipple (False Life, Mage Armor)
Fredreka (Deathwatch, Longstrider)

Active Conditions: None

Sir Godfrey + Shadow, Alonso, Ragnar + Hugsy, Polanco and Alvin + Riddywhipple are UP!

Dark Archive

Gnome Illusionist (CORE) 11 | HP 127/112 | AC 16* | T 12 | FF 15* | CMD 14 | F +10 | R +7 | W +10 | +2 vs. illusion, +2 vs. death effects, +1 vs. curse effects | Init +7 | Perc +13 | Sense Motive +0 | Blinding Ray 10/11 | Invisibility Field 10/11 | Reroll 1/1 | Active Spells: False Life (15 hp), Mage Armor(*), Overland Flight

Alvin casts Magic Missile at one of the enemies. (Targeting Red)

Magic Missile: 5d4 + 5 ⇒ (3, 1, 3, 4, 4) + 5 = 20

Dark Archive

Faerie Dragon Familiar | HP 66/51 | AC 27* | T 16 (20 incorporeal)* | FF 23* | CMD 15 | F +7 | R +9 | W +12 | improved evasion | Init +3 | Perc +16 | Sense Motive +2 | Greater Invisibility 2/3 | Spells: Level 1: 6/6 | Active Spells: False Life (15 temps), Mage Armor (*)

Riddywipple draws out a Wand of Magic Missile from the haversack and fires at it at the closest to him. (Targeting Red)
Magic Missile Wand: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Fighter 7/Cleric of Cayden Cailean 1 HP: 75/75 | AC 27 T:13 F: 25 CMD 24| F +12 R +6 W +10 (+2 vs Poison and Spells) | Senses: Darkvision 60 ft, Per +13 (+2 to notice unusual stonework) SM +2

Polanco, pleased at the way Oranges bones shattered decided he should just do that some more and closes on Red.

TAIR BOOT YAY: 1d20 + 14 - 3 ⇒ (4) + 14 - 3 = 151d8 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 6 = 16

Scarab Sages

Male Human Pala 5/SD 6 | AC 30(31) | T 16 | FF 27 (IUD) | HP: 71/97 | CMD 29 | Fort +14 | Ref +12 (eva) | Will +13 | Immune Dis, Fear;(+3 Saves/AC vs undead/constructs) | Init +2 | Perception +11 (Darkv)
Active Spells:
Haste
LoH 4/4 | Smite Evil 1/2 | SJ 80/80 | Def Roll 1/1

Sir Godfrey follows after Polanco, letting out boisterous cry of the Dawnflower's glory. He steps up to interpose himself between Ragnar and the approaching Mohrg, letting his blade come cleaving down onto the head of the red intestined one before setting his battle stance. "Onward to victory, my friends!"

Move to new Location, standard to attack.

1st +3 Adamantine Great Sword(Power Attack): 1d20 + 20 - 3 ⇒ (15) + 20 - 3 = 32
Damage(Power Attack): 2d6 + 22 ⇒ (2, 6) + 22 = 30

And here is an AoO in case they try and slip past me to Ragnar!

1st +3 Adamantine Great Sword(Power Attack): 1d20 + 20 - 3 ⇒ (7) + 20 - 3 = 24
Damage(Power Attack): 2d6 + 22 ⇒ (1, 1) + 22 = 24

Grand Lodge

LN Male Dwarf Wizard (Conjurer) 11 Init +8 | HP 101/101 | AC16 T12, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +13, Dwarf +2 | CMD 15 | Perception+25, Sense Motive +20
Buffs:
MA, Overland Flight, Heroism
Resources:
Acid Dart 11|11, PoP 2/2, Arcane Bond Unused, Dimensional Steps 330|330, Reroll: Used
| Conditions:

I am waiting to see the outcome of the Holy Smite before acting.

Silver Crusade

Female CG Halfling (Shackles) Cleric of Desna (Travel/Liberation) 10 Halfling | HP: 94/94 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F: +9, R: +7, W: +14 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +11 Cleric | Speed 40ft | Channel: 5d6 7/8 DC 19 | Active conditions: Longstrider (10 hours), Deathwatch (100 minutes)

They both saved, above.

Grand Lodge

LN Male Dwarf Wizard (Conjurer) 11 Init +8 | HP 101/101 | AC16 T12, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +13, Dwarf +2 | CMD 15 | Perception+25, Sense Motive +20
Buffs:
MA, Overland Flight, Heroism
Resources:
Acid Dart 11|11, PoP 2/2, Arcane Bond Unused, Dimensional Steps 330|330, Reroll: Used
| Conditions:

Oops, I missed that, guess I better do something then!

Grand Lodge

LN Male Dwarf Wizard (Conjurer) 11 Init +8 | HP 101/101 | AC16 T12, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +13, Dwarf +2 | CMD 15 | Perception+25, Sense Motive +20
Buffs:
MA, Overland Flight, Heroism
Resources:
Acid Dart 11|11, PoP 2/2, Arcane Bond Unused, Dimensional Steps 330|330, Reroll: Used
| Conditions:

The youngsters seem to have this in hand, no need to waste any real resources

Floating forward but remaining well out of melee reach Alonso conjures a small ball of acid and lobs it at the lone Mohrg.

Using school power acid dart, targeting blue

Ranged touch: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Acid damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

The Exchange

Spot:
Animal Reptile 7 | AC 20 (28)| T 13 | FF 16 | HP: 51/51 | CMD 26 | Fort +8 | Ref +8 ev | Will +3 * | Perception +5*
Male Human Ranger 10 | AC 22 | T 18 | FF 17 | HP: 103/103 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +17 ev | Will +11 | Init +9 | Perception +21

Ragnar will have Hugsy attack the red one while ho focuses on blue.

bite including favored enemy: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 13 + 2 = 27
b/s/p/magic: 1d4 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 2 = 17
grab: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 18 + 2 = 38
constrict: 1d4 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 2 = 14

manyshot including rapid shot, deadly aim, point blank, favored enemy: 1d20 + 15 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 15 + 1 + 2 = 29
p/magic/cold iron/holy: 2d8 + 18 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (5, 8) + 18 + 2 + 4 = 37
holy?: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3

Shot #2 including rapid shot, deadly aim, point blank, favored enemy: 1d20 + 15 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 15 + 1 + 2 = 28
p/magic/cold iron/holy: 1d8 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 17
holy?: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5

Shot #3 including rapid shot, deadly aim, point blank, favored enemy: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 1 + 2 = 27
p/magic/cold iron/holy: 1d8 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 15
holy?: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2

Then he will step away.


Venture-Agent, Play-by-Post | League Group | TL;DR Group |

Map of Jormurdun | Current Location

Current Status:

Entire Party
Message

Alonso
Mage Armor
Overland Flight
Invisibility (as much as possible)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 5, CL 10)

Alvin
Overland Flight
Mage Armor

Riddywhipple
False Life (+15 temp HP)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 4, CL 7)
Mage Armor

Hugsy
Greater Magic Fang
Longstrider
Mage Armor

Fredreka
Longstrider
Deathwatch

Polanco
Longstrider

Not inclined to let the two remaining mohrgs chew on their companion, both Alvin and Riddywhipple drop a ballistic beatdown on Red who comes out of it looking decidedly unhappy with the whole experience. Polanco attempts to help rearrange Red's insides with his TAIR BOOT YAY like he did with Orange but the mohrg sees him coming and easily sidesteps the blow!

Sir Godfrey also has no intentions of letting the mohrgs have their way with Ragnar and swiftly moves to catch up with Polanco, delivering a powerful blow with his sword that very nearly severs one of Red's arms!

Deciding that the loathsome creatures aren't worth any further expenditure of his best magics, Alonso relaxes well out of reach of either of them and fires a small dart of acid at Blue that leaves a small, sizzling hole in what passes for its' thigh.

And last but not least, Ragnar and Hugsy turn their attention to the two newest challengers. Once again, Hugsy gives his wounded foe a love bite and then the Hug of Death, crushing Red in his thick, powerful coils! With only Blue left to focus on, Ragnar swiftly puts an end to its undead existence with a volley of well-placed arrows!

Combat Over!
______________

With the last of the mohrgs defeated, the cavern falls silent and still once more. Aside from the etched skulls, there doesn't seem to be anything else of interest in this place. On the bright side, at least you were able to neutralize what would've likely been a serious threat to the more junior Pathfinders!

That said, there are still many areas left to explore within the Seer District so after gathering yourselves and doing a quick status check you prepare to press on...

I'll give folks a short bit if you want to do any further healing/buffing/other things and then I'll move things onward~

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Male Dwarf Wizard (Conjurer) 11 Init +8 | HP 101/101 | AC16 T12, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +13, Dwarf +2 | CMD 15 | Perception+25, Sense Motive +20
Buffs:
MA, Overland Flight, Heroism
Resources:
Acid Dart 11|11, PoP 2/2, Arcane Bond Unused, Dimensional Steps 330|330, Reroll: Used
| Conditions:

Alonso flicks an imaginary speck of dust from his shoulder, Well, that wasnt difficult although I do feel my acid dart was the crucial element ensuring our victory. Just as well really, Mohrgs are quite disgusting creatures. I hope we meet no more of them.

With that he promptly resumes being invisible.


Venture-Agent, Play-by-Post | League Group | TL;DR Group |

Map of Jormurdun | Current Location

Current Status:

Entire Party
Message

Alonso
Mage Armor
Overland Flight
Invisibility (as much as possible)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 5, CL 10)

Alvin
Overland Flight
Mage Armor

Riddywhipple
False Life (+15 temp HP)
Heightened Continual Flame Item (SL 4, CL 7)
Mage Armor

Hugsy
Greater Magic Fang
Longstrider
Mage Armor

Fredreka
Longstrider
Deathwatch

Polanco
Longstrider

Pleased at themselves for a job well-done, the group continues onward through the Seer District. You make your way along until you stumble across a small chamber, accessible by a 10-foot wide opening in the center of the southern wall. A large two-tier platform with a rectangular stone altar dominates this chamber. A narrow channel stained red runs around its floor, twisting in strange patterns. The platform is flanked by six statues of demonic mien that reach out with wicked claws.

Kn. Arcana *or* Religion (DC 15):

You recognize that the chamber was once used for performing auguries based on its layout, furnishings, and decorations.

Kn. Arcana *or* Religion (DC 25):

You identify the statues as so-called “beasts of ignorance,” mythological creatures common in the artwork of a divination cult known as the Vision Unveiled.

From a distance one can see that there are some implements on the altar, though details aren’t discernible without closer examination.
______________

Buffs such as Haste and Prayer are expired by this point but all of your other spells are still running (and probably will be for the duration of the special, given the 1 hour/level length for most of them). And I know Alonso and possibly some of the rest of you can make the above checks automatically but it's easier for me to present them in spoiler format anyway~

101 to 150 of 322 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [RetroCon] GM Ladile & the Pathfinder Society Present: Legacy of the Stonelords (Tier 10-11) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.