[PFS]GM Dennis - #7-27 Beyond Azlant Ridge (high tier) (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Muldoon

Maps & Handouts


351 to 400 of 422 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

CG Halfling Hierophant Reanimated Medium 6| HP39/39 | AC22 T16 FF17| CMD 19 | Fort 4 Ref 8 Will 5 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +5| Halfling Luck 3 Uses Left | Ioun Stone +2 0
Party Buffs:
Auberon Iroran: +2 to Healing, Eutrophia Winters: +2 to Healing, Ridley Zane: +2 to Healing, Shawa: +2 to Healing, : , : , Haunted Molly: +4 to Healing.

The last interaction we had with is was Petrok spellcrafting it.

Grand Lodge

M Elf warpriest/7 [hp: 52/52] [ac: 17/13/14] [init: +3; perc: +7] [saves: 8/:8/:11(+2 vs. ench)] [CMB: 6; CMD: 19/16] [Fervor used: 0/6] [Sacred Armor used: 0/7] [Sacred Weapon used: 0/7] [Blessing used: 0/6]

Phosdlon uses 1 fervor to change Remove Paralysis into CMW to heal himself (does not provoke)...

CMW to self: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (4, 8) + 6 = 18

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 6 | HP 64/64 | AC 25 T 14 FF 21 | CMB +15, CMD 29 | F: +10, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +5 | Speed 40ft | Ranged: Shield +10/+5, Melee: Shield +14/+9, Unarmed +12 | Martial Flexibility 6/6, Knockout (DC 19) 1/1 | Active c.: None

It's not a shield, so Cap was like *shrug*.

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

Petrok examined it. If someone else thinks they would have taken it, that's fine (I should have pressed the matter at the time).

Liberty's Edge

Female Aasimar Cleric (Evangelist) 6 | HP: 39/39| AC: 21 | Res: Acid, Cold, Elec 5 | T: 15 | FF: 17 | CMD: 21| Fort: +6 | Ref: +7| Will: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Sense Motive: +6 | Perf: 14/17 | Reroll Used: Y

Pethwen wouldn't have asked for the flail

Hoping the plan to push the disc through the crack proves successful, Pethwen channels more healing energy outwards from her tattooed hand towards both Cap and Phosdlon.

Channel Heal: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9

Grand Lodge

M Elf warpriest/7 [hp: 52/52] [ac: 17/13/14] [init: +3; perc: +7] [saves: 8/:8/:11(+2 vs. ench)] [CMB: 6; CMD: 19/16] [Fervor used: 0/6] [Sacred Armor used: 0/7] [Sacred Weapon used: 0/7] [Blessing used: 0/6]

Since Cap and I are the only fighter-types, I guess I would have. Unless Petrok wants it.

Grand Lodge

Human Bolt Ace 6 HP 9/46 | AC 22 T 17 FF 15 CMD 23 | F +9 R +12 W +5 | Init +9 | Perception +11 Grit (2/2)

Bolty waits a moment for Petrok to get back to the crack before shoving his disc through the crack to him.

If that is successful Bolty then tries to pick up the other disc.

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

Bolty is able to push the disc back out the way it came, where it waits ready for Petrok. Once he is no longer holding the brightly glowing disc, he finds that he has no longer has trouble picking up the one limned in purple fire.

The ornate flail glows for a moment, and suddenly Phosdlon feels something urging him to be free! The flail is casting liberating command on you, Phosdlon. Please make an Escape Artist check to escape the grapple as an immediate action. You have a +24 insight bonus from the fountain, and a +16 competence bonus from the spell.

Molly, Phosdlon, Petrok, and Cap may act.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 6 | HP 64/64 | AC 25 T 14 FF 21 | CMB +15, CMD 29 | F: +10, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +5 | Speed 40ft | Ranged: Shield +10/+5, Melee: Shield +14/+9, Unarmed +12 | Martial Flexibility 6/6, Knockout (DC 19) 1/1 | Active c.: None

HP: 43/63

Cap continues to maintain his defensive posture as he yells at the creature. "Hey - is that all you've got!?"

Grand Lodge

CG Halfling Hierophant Reanimated Medium 6| HP39/39 | AC22 T16 FF17| CMD 19 | Fort 4 Ref 8 Will 5 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +5| Halfling Luck 3 Uses Left | Ioun Stone +2 0
Party Buffs:
Auberon Iroran: +2 to Healing, Eutrophia Winters: +2 to Healing, Ridley Zane: +2 to Healing, Shawa: +2 to Healing, : , : , Haunted Molly: +4 to Healing.

Molly still waits for whenever the opportunity to aid the Captain presents itself.
UMD Cure Light Wounds DC20: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26

Grand Lodge

M Elf warpriest/7 [hp: 52/52] [ac: 17/13/14] [init: +3; perc: +7] [saves: 8/:8/:11(+2 vs. ench)] [CMB: 6; CMD: 19/16] [Fervor used: 0/6] [Sacred Armor used: 0/7] [Sacred Weapon used: 0/7] [Blessing used: 0/6]

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 3 + 24 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 24 + 16 = 45

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

Despite the combined magics of the fountain and the flail, the creature keeps its firm grip on Phosdlon. That's not enough to do it, I'm afraid.

Phosdlon and Petrok may act.

Grand Lodge

M Elf warpriest/7 [hp: 52/52] [ac: 17/13/14] [init: +3; perc: +7] [saves: 8/:8/:11(+2 vs. ench)] [CMB: 6; CMD: 19/16] [Fervor used: 0/6] [Sacred Armor used: 0/7] [Sacred Weapon used: 0/7] [Blessing used: 0/6]

I can try again now that it's my turn, right? If so..

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 3 + 24 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 24 + 16 = 57

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

You can spend your turn trying again, if you'd like, but I believe you only get the +16 competence bonus on the immediate check that the spell provides.

Grand Lodge

M Elf warpriest/7 [hp: 52/52] [ac: 17/13/14] [init: +3; perc: +7] [saves: 8/:8/:11(+2 vs. ench)] [CMB: 6; CMD: 19/16] [Fervor used: 0/6] [Sacred Armor used: 0/7] [Sacred Weapon used: 0/7] [Blessing used: 0/6]

Sooo...does a 46 work? Nothing else for me to do while grappled except burn through the last of my fervor for self healing.

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

Phosdlon struggles to escape the creature's hold, but is unable to break its mighty grasp.

Sorry, wanted to give you a chance to change your action if not having that bonus made a difference for you. A 41 (57 - 16) does not break the grapple, and you get the sense that it didn't come particularly close. Remember that on your turn a CMB check is also an option to escape, and has the advantage of auto-succeeding on a natural 20. Either way, it's a standard action to try to break free.

Petrok may act.


**BZZT!** "Botting for Petrok." **BZZT!**

Petrok moves to the crack and picks up the disc that Bolty pushed through.

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

Maintain grappleon Phosdlon: 1d20 + 32 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 32 + 5 = 44
Constrict: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (8, 2) + 4 = 14

Tail slap vs. Cap: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23
Tail slap: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23

The creature is barely able to maintain its hold on the struggling Phosdlon. The other two tails, meanwhile, continue their assault on Cap. The brawler continues to deflect the blows, however, much to the beast's mounting frustration.

The flail once again glows, and once again Phosdlon seems commanded to escape. You may make another Escape Artist check as an immediate action, again with the +16 bonus from liberating command in addition to the +24 from the fountain. That check has to be Escape Artist, however, and (just so you don't have to wait for me to respond before taking your turn) looking at your profile you can't possibly hit the thing's current CMD with Escape Artist, even with both bonuses (sorry!). A nat-20 CMB as your standard action would still do it, if that's what you choose to do on your turn.

------

Initiative!

  • ?
  • Bolty
  • Molly
  • Pethwen
  • Phosdlon
  • Petrok
  • Cap

    Whole party may act.

  • Dark Archive

    male Half-Orc (mystic):Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+6)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10) |Int +1: Per: +6: AC:21('23' evil)Tch:12 FF:19| HP.44/45| |Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
    special:
    touch of flame5/5(1d6+3),Channel 0/3(3d6),cinder dance,healing,fire nimbus 6/6
    Shaman 6 CM:5/CMD:17| conditions: 1 negative lv: Barkskin: Heightened aware|protection fire|Bull's Str|protect evil

    OK so sorry guys... once Bolty pushes through all the disk does Petrok know what to do with them? Also can Petrok see Bolty through the crack? If so he'd like to possible channel positive energy..if Bolty needs healing.

    Petrok receives the first disk and waits for the next. He shouts to Bolty through the crack, Are you injured? Should I call on the aid of the spirit world to heal you?

    Grand Lodge

    Human Bolt Ace 6 HP 9/46 | AC 22 T 17 FF 15 CMD 23 | F +9 R +12 W +5 | Init +9 | Perception +11 Grit (2/2)

    Bolty responds "I'm good! Hurry back around, I'll take the other disc! One person can't carry both!"

    Bolty then makes a break for it between the creatures legs and tails and such again.

    If bolty gets caught by a tail:

    He yells "Catch!" as tries to discus the disc to Pethwen.

    ranged throw?: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
    that's BAB+dex likely penalties for being grappled and possibly range.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    AoO (Tail slap) vs Bolty: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36
    Damage: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (7, 5) + 4 = 16
    Grab (vs. CMD 23 + 24 -> 47): 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (17) + 32 = 49
    Constrict (if grab successful): 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (7, 2) + 4 = 13

    Bolty makes a run for the wall, but is unable to dodge the writhing tail. It slams into him, quickly wrapping him up and constricting. As the beast squeezes the air from his lungs, however, he quickly hurls the disc toward the far wall, where it slides to stop right by Pethwen's feet! Remember Pethwen that you're already holding the darkness disc. Cap is holding the light disc that you got from Arletta. I've updated slide 2 of the map deck to reflect the locations of the discs.

    Grand Lodge

    M Elf warpriest/7 [hp: 52/52] [ac: 17/13/14] [init: +3; perc: +7] [saves: 8/:8/:11(+2 vs. ench)] [CMB: 6; CMD: 19/16] [Fervor used: 0/6] [Sacred Armor used: 0/7] [Sacred Weapon used: 0/7] [Blessing used: 0/6]

    Not sure if I'm doing this right or not, but here goes

    CMB to break Grapple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

    Grand Lodge

    CG Halfling Hierophant Reanimated Medium 6| HP39/39 | AC22 T16 FF17| CMD 19 | Fort 4 Ref 8 Will 5 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +5| Halfling Luck 3 Uses Left | Ioun Stone +2 0
    Party Buffs:
    Auberon Iroran: +2 to Healing, Eutrophia Winters: +2 to Healing, Ridley Zane: +2 to Healing, Shawa: +2 to Healing, : , : , Haunted Molly: +4 to Healing.

    Molly moves in closely and carefully to avoid taking a hit from the snake beast. She calls out "Toss me a disc!"

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    @Phosdlon: You have a +24 bonus to that check from the fountain, though that isn't enough in this case.

    Molly moves into position awaiting a disc while Phosdlon struggles to break free. [ooc]Remember that the panels are 8ft up, out of reach from the ground. You'll have to reach them by flying, boosting each other up, standing on something, etc. It takes a full-round action to correctly place each disc.

    Pethwen and Cap may act. Petrok and Phosdlon have move actions left, if they want them. Molly has a standard action left.

    Liberty's Edge

    Female Aasimar Cleric (Evangelist) 6 | HP: 39/39| AC: 21 | Res: Acid, Cold, Elec 5 | T: 15 | FF: 17 | CMD: 21| Fort: +6 | Ref: +7| Will: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Sense Motive: +6 | Perf: 14/17 | Reroll Used: Y

    "Molly, grab that disc at my feet that Bolty just tossed. I'm going up to deposit the dark one!" Pethwen casts a spell on herself and hovers up a few feet next to the slot marked VOID, reaching in to grab the disc in her pack.

    Cast Fly on self. Ready to take a full action next turn to insert the darkness disc into its slot

    Dark Archive

    male Half-Orc (mystic):Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+6)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10) |Int +1: Per: +6: AC:21('23' evil)Tch:12 FF:19| HP.44/45| |Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
    special:
    touch of flame5/5(1d6+3),Channel 0/3(3d6),cinder dance,healing,fire nimbus 6/6
    Shaman 6 CM:5/CMD:17| conditions: 1 negative lv: Barkskin: Heightened aware|protection fire|Bull's Str|protect evil

    Petrok sees bolty get wrapped up in a tentacle as he tries to slide one of the disk out to him. Knowing the urgency of retrieving those disk Petrok moves towards the entrance of the chamber where the battle is transpiring. (Petrok's movement is 60' while flying) Petrok then takes out a scroll of Bull's strength from his belt pouch.

    not sure where I am in the round..if I only have a move action left I move (already moved my pawn on the map) if I have 2 actions I move and draw my scroll.

    Petrok's next round:
    Petrok will either draw his scroll and cast it, or cast his already in hand scroll and move towards the door of the chamber (depending on how many actions remained in my last round)

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Sorry Petrok, that was my mistake. You had a full action left.

    Petrok moves toward the entrance, disc in one hand and drawing a scroll in the other as he flies (two move actions). Pethwen, meanwhile, casts a spell and lifts off the ground.

    Cap may act.


    **BZZT** "Botting for Captain Absalooooooooom:" **BZZT** At player's direction.

    Cap continues to defend himself, trying to keep the creature occupied, as he draws the disc from his bag and takes a step toward the wall. "Take it, I'll hold the thing off!" Retrieving the disc provokes.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    AoO (Tail slap) vs. Cap: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 29

    The beast swipes at Cap, but is unable to break through his defenses.

    ---------

    The beast first tries to maintain its grip on Phosdlon and Bolty.

    Maintain on Phosdlon: 1d20 + 32 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 32 + 5 = 39
    Maintain on Bolty: 1d20 + 32 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 32 + 5 = 50
    Constrict (if grab successful): 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8

    It holds tight to Bolty, squeezing, but Phosdlon slips through its grasp! It then, seeing what Cap is up to, slams its other two tentacles into the brawler, fruitlessly.

    Tail slap: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22

    -----

    Initiative!

  • ?
  • Bolty Grappled.
  • Molly
  • Pethwen Flying, disc in hand, another on the ground beneath her.
  • Phosdlon Finally free!
  • Petrok Disc in one hand, scroll in the other.
  • Cap Disc in hand.

    Whole party may act. If you're placing a disc, please show on the slide which slot you're putting it in.

  • Grand Lodge

    CG Halfling Hierophant Reanimated Medium 6| HP39/39 | AC22 T16 FF17| CMD 19 | Fort 4 Ref 8 Will 5 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +5| Halfling Luck 3 Uses Left | Ioun Stone +2 0
    Party Buffs:
    Auberon Iroran: +2 to Healing, Eutrophia Winters: +2 to Healing, Ridley Zane: +2 to Healing, Shawa: +2 to Healing, : , : , Haunted Molly: +4 to Healing.

    Molly goes forward and claims the disc on the ground by Pethwen!

    Liberty's Edge

    Female Aasimar Cleric (Evangelist) 6 | HP: 39/39| AC: 21 | Res: Acid, Cold, Elec 5 | T: 15 | FF: 17 | CMD: 21| Fort: +6 | Ref: +7| Will: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Sense Motive: +6 | Perf: 14/17 | Reroll Used: Y

    "I'm putting this dark one in the slot marked VOID. If anyone has differing ideas, please speak up now! I'll reach down and take another as soon as this one is in!" Pethwen calls down, her voice clear and sharp like a high-pitched note from a wind instrument.

    Placing the disc into VOID as full round action.

    Dark Archive

    male Half-Orc (mystic):Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+6)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10) |Int +1: Per: +6: AC:21('23' evil)Tch:12 FF:19| HP.44/45| |Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
    special:
    touch of flame5/5(1d6+3),Channel 0/3(3d6),cinder dance,healing,fire nimbus 6/6
    Shaman 6 CM:5/CMD:17| conditions: 1 negative lv: Barkskin: Heightened aware|protection fire|Bull's Str|protect evil

    GM what disc am I holding? Also where are the slots and could you list the labels of the slots one more time? (I asume the slots are moon, void, sun, and star?)
    Petrok reads the scroll in his hand casting Bull's strength on himself. He then moves foward toward the entrance of the chamber where the slots are and the fierce battle is taking place.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    @Petrok: Bolty pushed the disc glowing with purple faerie fire through the slot to you. Both the discs (labeled with who is holding them) and the slots are shown on the second slide of the map deck. The inscription above the slots reads "The MOON set within the VOID reflects the SUN but does not obscure the STARS".

    Dark Archive

    male Half-Orc (mystic):Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+6)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10) |Int +1: Per: +6: AC:21('23' evil)Tch:12 FF:19| HP.44/45| |Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
    special:
    touch of flame5/5(1d6+3),Channel 0/3(3d6),cinder dance,healing,fire nimbus 6/6
    Shaman 6 CM:5/CMD:17| conditions: 1 negative lv: Barkskin: Heightened aware|protection fire|Bull's Str|protect evil
    GM Dennis wrote:
    @Petrok: Bolty pushed the disc glowing with purple faerie fire through the slot to you. Both the discs (labeled with who is holding them) and the slots are shown on the second slide of the map deck. The inscription above the slots reads "The MOON set within the VOID reflects the SUN but does not obscure the STARS".

    Thx GM!....um guys what do you think my purple faerie fire disk is? I'm thinking stars but moon is possible too.

    Grand Lodge

    M Elf warpriest/7 [hp: 52/52] [ac: 17/13/14] [init: +3; perc: +7] [saves: 8/:8/:11(+2 vs. ench)] [CMB: 6; CMD: 19/16] [Fervor used: 0/6] [Sacred Armor used: 0/7] [Sacred Weapon used: 0/7] [Blessing used: 0/6]

    Phosdlon grips the Flail and swings at the creature...

    Melee vs. creature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
    possible Bludgeoning damage vs. creature: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

    NOTE: did not add anything from the flail as I do not think it was identified. Also, Phosdlon has: treerazer's bane (elf regional: kyoninin: +2 trait bonus to weapon damage vs. evil fey, demons, animal/plants corrupted by evil) if applicable.

    Probably can't hit it anyways.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Molly, Petrok, and Pethwen work on various stages of placing the discs, while Phosdlon continues trying to distract the creature, though his swing goes wide.

    Cap and Bolty may act.

    Dark Archive

    male Half-Orc (mystic):Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+6)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10) |Int +1: Per: +6: AC:21('23' evil)Tch:12 FF:19| HP.44/45| |Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
    special:
    touch of flame5/5(1d6+3),Channel 0/3(3d6),cinder dance,healing,fire nimbus 6/6
    Shaman 6 CM:5/CMD:17| conditions: 1 negative lv: Barkskin: Heightened aware|protection fire|Bull's Str|protect evil
    phosdlon wrote:
    NOTE: did not add anything from the flail as I do not think it was identified. Also, Phosdlon has: treerazer's bane (elf regional: kyoninin: +2 trait bonus to weapon damage vs. evil fey, demons, animal/plants corrupted by evil) if applicable.

    *edit*Petrok carried the flail for a while he would have inspected it. Apparently I already did try...to identify it and came up one short!...

    Liberty's Edge

    Female Aasimar Cleric (Evangelist) 6 | HP: 39/39| AC: 21 | Res: Acid, Cold, Elec 5 | T: 15 | FF: 17 | CMD: 21| Fort: +6 | Ref: +7| Will: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Sense Motive: +6 | Perf: 14/17 | Reroll Used: Y
    Petrok Kaznikh wrote:
    GM Dennis wrote:
    @Petrok: Bolty pushed the disc glowing with purple faerie fire through the slot to you. Both the discs (labeled with who is holding them) and the slots are shown on the second slide of the map deck. The inscription above the slots reads "The MOON set within the VOID reflects the SUN but does not obscure the STARS".
    Thx GM!....um guys what do you think my purple faerie fire disk is? I'm thinking stars but moon is possible too.

    Yeah, this is the tricky one. We have four discs, Daylight, Light, Faerie Fire, Darkness and four slots SUN, STARS, MOON, VOID. Daylight (SUN), Darkness (VOID) seem fairly straightforward. The other two, less so. I agree with Petrok that Light is probably MOON and Faerie Fire (STARS) but as he says, it's possible that it is the other way round?

    Grand Lodge

    Human Bolt Ace 6 HP 9/46 | AC 22 T 17 FF 15 CMD 23 | F +9 R +12 W +5 | Init +9 | Perception +11 Grit (2/2)

    Bolty will draw and drink his potion of gaseous form to escape from the tentacle-y grasp.


    **BZZT** "Botting for Cap." **BZZT**

    Captain Absalom once again steps back toward the wall and holds out the disc while defending himself. 5ft step and Total Defense.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    The creature's thrashings seem more panicked as you slot the first disc into the wall. It continues its assault Cap, who bears the only disc within reach, while desperately trying to break free from the golem.

    Tail slap vs. Cap: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26

    Tail slap vs. Cap: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36
    Damage: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (7, 3) + 4 = 14
    Grab: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (17) + 32 = 49

    Tail slap vs. Cap: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30

    It smacks the brawler once, but bellows in frustration as it is once again unable to grab ahold of him.

    -----

    Initiative!

  • ?
  • Bolty
  • Molly
  • Pethwen
  • Phosdlon
  • Petrok
  • Cap

    Whole party may act.

  • Liberty's Edge

    Female Aasimar Cleric (Evangelist) 6 | HP: 39/39| AC: 21 | Res: Acid, Cold, Elec 5 | T: 15 | FF: 17 | CMD: 21| Fort: +6 | Ref: +7| Will: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Sense Motive: +6 | Perf: 14/17 | Reroll Used: Y

    "Ok, one down, three to go. Molly, pass me that other disc, will you?" Pethwen flies down a little bit to grab the brightly glowing item from her companion once she's in place.

    Molly has the daylight one doesn't she, Cap the light and Petrok the purple faerie fire?

    Figuring she'll need to spend a move action to take the disc this turn but that she'll still be close enough for a bit of a 5' hover next turn and a full round slotting the next disc in?

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    That's correct (they're labeled in the slide, as to who is holding them). If someone brings you a disc to you this turn, I'd allow you to place it this turn, provided you haven't moved. Two player-turns seems like a reasonable total.

    Grand Lodge

    M Elf warpriest/7 [hp: 52/52] [ac: 17/13/14] [init: +3; perc: +7] [saves: 8/:8/:11(+2 vs. ench)] [CMB: 6; CMD: 19/16] [Fervor used: 0/6] [Sacred Armor used: 0/7] [Sacred Weapon used: 0/7] [Blessing used: 0/6]

    Phosdlon grips the Flail and swings at the creature...

    Melee vs. creature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
    possible Bludgeoning damage vs. creature: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

    Again not adding anything the flail might provide.

    ...then takes a 5' step towards the others.

    Possible Crit?

    Melee vs. creature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
    possible Bludgeoning damage vs. creature: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    Bleh.

    Liberty's Edge

    Female Aasimar Cleric (Evangelist) 6 | HP: 39/39| AC: 21 | Res: Acid, Cold, Elec 5 | T: 15 | FF: 17 | CMD: 21| Fort: +6 | Ref: +7| Will: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Sense Motive: +6 | Perf: 14/17 | Reroll Used: Y
    GM Dennis wrote:
    That's correct (they're labeled in the slide, as to who is holding them). If someone brings you a disc to you this turn, I'd allow you to place it this turn, provided you haven't moved. Two player-turns seems like a reasonable total.

    I think Pethwen can move from VOID to SUN with the equivalent of a 5' step so thanks, if she can receive it and place it this turn that sounds great.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Extra damage from flail: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 5) + 1 = 7

    Phosdlon connects with the creature, the flail biting into its hide and seeming to react with its chaotic nature to do some extra damage (though even at that less than half of it seems to go through).

    Dark Archive

    male Half-Orc (mystic):Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+6)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10) |Int +1: Per: +6: AC:21('23' evil)Tch:12 FF:19| HP.44/45| |Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
    special:
    touch of flame5/5(1d6+3),Channel 0/3(3d6),cinder dance,healing,fire nimbus 6/6
    Shaman 6 CM:5/CMD:17| conditions: 1 negative lv: Barkskin: Heightened aware|protection fire|Bull's Str|protect evil

    Ok so Petrok flys in the room hugging the walls trying to avoid being slammed by that horrible creature. He flies right up to the star slot and shoves the purple disk in it. could someone move me into the room in front of the stars slot? On my phone right now.

    Grand Lodge

    CG Halfling Hierophant Reanimated Medium 6| HP39/39 | AC22 T16 FF17| CMD 19 | Fort 4 Ref 8 Will 5 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +5| Halfling Luck 3 Uses Left | Ioun Stone +2 0
    Party Buffs:
    Auberon Iroran: +2 to Healing, Eutrophia Winters: +2 to Healing, Ridley Zane: +2 to Healing, Shawa: +2 to Healing, : , : , Haunted Molly: +4 to Healing.

    Molly holds the disk up by the Moon carving, ready to pass it to whoever reaches for it.
    also on my phone is someone can move my map piece.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Molly passes a disc to Pethwen, who slots it into the wall (this is the disc that glows as with the daylight spell; which opening are you slotting it into?). Petrok, meanwhile flies into position and prepares to slot another disc into the opening beneath 'stars'. It's a full-round action to slot the disc, Petrok, so you'll have to do that next turn.

    Bolty and Cap may act.

    Grand Lodge

    CG Halfling Hierophant Reanimated Medium 6| HP39/39 | AC22 T16 FF17| CMD 19 | Fort 4 Ref 8 Will 5 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +5| Halfling Luck 3 Uses Left | Ioun Stone +2 0
    Party Buffs:
    Auberon Iroran: +2 to Healing, Eutrophia Winters: +2 to Healing, Ridley Zane: +2 to Healing, Shawa: +2 to Healing, : , : , Haunted Molly: +4 to Healing.

    Sorry I misread, it is Daylight so I will move over to the SUN slot and hold it up there. Apologies.

    351 to 400 of 422 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS]GM Dennis - #7-27 Beyond Azlant Ridge (high tier) All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.