The Shackled City Adventure Path by GM Rutseg

Game Master Balacertar

Chapter 8 - LORDS OF OBLIVION

Cauldron map
Redgorge map
Current map

Campaign Index / Campaign diary
Loot sheet
Old loot sheet (Maxim)

Group Stealth (passive): -5 (Kikinnin)
Group Stealth (active): 5 (Kikinnin)
Group Perception: 27 (Marigold)
Group Sense motives: 30 (Marigold)
Group Spellcraft: 24 (Maxim)
Group Appraise: 23 (Maxim)


9,651 to 9,700 of 10,418 << first < prev | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | next > last >>

Rogue 2/Cleric of Pharasma 11 | HP = 137/137 | AC = 18 | Initiative +6 | Perception +19 | CMD – 21 | CMB – +9 | F +8 (+10 Spider Poison) | R +8 | W +9 | Channels 2/10 | HP = 2/3 | Counterspell Hold Person

Round 6

Blessing for +2 Attack & AC.

Fortitude Save - 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 13

Kythel weakens at the Demons glare but responds with his own attack.

Alignment Channel DC 22 Will save for 1/2 5d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 4, 1, 4) = 18


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Marigold's ray of light blasts the demon's head with great precision, and he shrieks in pain as the light punishes him.

Kikinnin resists the terrible gaze and readies Eldgammel.

Kythel is not that lucky, and as Marigold, he is surprised by the unnatural gaze of the demon.
Will DC 22: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
The pharasmite energy punishes as well the demon, bleeding wounds opening the skin of the evil outsider.

The demon seems at the edge of falling.

Yellow: 102 damage, moribund
Octopus: 15 damage
Group buffs: blessing of fervor r12, prayer r14
Marigold: 118/118 hp, daylight (mace) 70 min, -1 level
JJ: 129/129 hp, bear endurance 5 min
Maxim: 91/91 hp, endure elements 24 h, see invisibility 40 min, prot. evil 5 min
Kikinnin: 139/148 hp, heroism 10 min, divine bond (holy axe) 7 min, bull's strength 8 min, -1 level
Kythel: 129/129 hp, circle vs evil 30 min, -1 level
Round 5: Marigold, Maxim, Kythel Round 6: JJ, Kikinnin, Demons


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Ok, let's see this done!

Maxim levels his gun and takes aim at the demon. With a sparkle of his last magical energies for the day, the dwarf shots a couple of burning rays that fly towards the demon.
CL vs SR+spell penetration: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 = 22
Gun scorching ray+prayer+BoF: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 1 + 2 = 23
Gun scorching ray+prayer+BoF: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 1 + 2 = 16
Fire damage+prayer: 4d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 5, 6, 4) + 1 = 21
Fire damage+prayer: 4d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 6, 6, 1) + 1 = 15
One of them strikes true on the creature, and despite its inner resistance to fire, the ray is powerful enough to finally destroy the nabasu demon!

Combat is over!

Yellow: 113 damage, destroyed
Octopus: 15 damage
Group buffs: blessing of fervor r12, prayer r14
Marigold: 118/118 hp, daylight (mace) 70 min, -1 level
JJ: 129/129 hp, bear endurance 5 min
Maxim: 91/91 hp, endure elements 24 h, see invisibility 40 min, prot. evil 5 min
Kikinnin: 139/148 hp, heroism 10 min, divine bond (holy axe) 7 min, bull's strength 8 min, -1 level
Kythel: 129/129 hp, circle vs evil 30 min, -1 level

Loot:

magic staff
amulet of natural armor +2
magical headband
magical rod
potion of cure serious wounds
unidentified scroll

Spellcraft DC 23 (staff):

Dreghakus staff results to be a staff of fire.

Spellcraft DC 23 (headband):

Spellcraft DC 32 (rod):

Spellcraft DC 22 or Read magic (scroll):

scroll of blink

Majet calls you from her prison "Eh! You! I know you! You are Keygan's friends, the one that saved me from the duergar. Well, I hope this is just coincidence and it does not become a usual way of meeting each other" she points at something at the wall "There is a lever there to open the jail"


Rogue 2/Cleric of Pharasma 11 | HP = 137/137 | AC = 18 | Initiative +6 | Perception +19 | CMD – 21 | CMB – +9 | F +8 (+10 Spider Poison) | R +8 | W +9 | Channels 2/10 | HP = 2/3 | Counterspell Hold Person

Kythel pauses to assist Kikinnin.

Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 +50% (3) = 10 HP Healed.

He then heads to the level to free Majet.

Kythel then rejoins Marigold, "I am confused. If they needed the gnome for their schemes and they had him, why send him out to lure us in as bait?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

JJ looks down at the defeated succubus. Tenderly he lowers her body to the ground. With a tear in his eye, he shuts each one of her own beautiful orbs, before planting a final kiss on her lips.

"Farewell- we barely had time to meet, but I will remember you.."

Then with a sigh he sits down, feeling suddenly tired.

"I wonder if I could ever have made her see the evil of her ways, and convinced her to see the world in a different light?" he muses quietly to himself.

Then, looking sadly about the room mutters under his breath.
"Why do I always fall for the bad girls?"


Dwarven Ratcatcher 13 HP 160 l AC 31, T 13, FF 30 l CMD 29 l F +20, R +14, W +18; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

Kikinnin nods to Kythel, as he feels a familiar wash of healing magic work through his bones. "I'll never tire of that. What demon claws seek to rend, the Gods seek to restore. Makes the pain endurable."

Kythel wrote:
"I am confused. If they needed the gnome for their schemes and they had him, why send him out to lure us in as bait?"

Kikinnin grunts his shared confusion. "Keygan told us the she-demon released him, and instructed him to lure us towards a portal. He was ensorcelled at the time. Maybe that was good enough for her to expect him to return. Then again, she did hold onto his wife." The black beard looks JJ over for a moment. "Might be better we don't try and think our way through a demon's mind. We're still down a gnome. Sounds like the trade was a poor one, if a Cagewright just departed with a Shackleborn."

Kikinnin turns to JJ. "I know your heart is open, but the next chance you get to speak with Jenya or Skie, you could do worse than to invest in some protective magics. I'd suggest a codpiece enchanted against charms. Both ways, it'll help you to keep it in your pants."


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

JJ sadly shakes his head at Kikinnin's humour. Sitting down he strokes the demonesses hair in a sad and fond manner.

"Such beauty... surely somewhere within there must have lurked a soul that also understood other types of beauty?"


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

As soon as Kythel activates the lever, the bars release its lock and Majet pushes that ones open "Oh finally! I told that gnome not to cross the portal, but he insisted there could be riches there!"

The woman negates with the head "We appeared directly inside this prison some days ago. Then Keygan seemed to lose his head for the demoness" the woman frowns "And just moments before the shadowy elf arrived she decided to send the giant with Keygan. But... where is him? Isn't him with you?"


Dwarven Ratcatcher 13 HP 160 l AC 31, T 13, FF 30 l CMD 29 l F +20, R +14, W +18; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision
JJ wrote:
"Such beauty..."

Kikinnin watches JJ sit down and mourn Dreghakus. "The thing you fondle... don't you see that it's served its purpose? It was created to hold sway over you with its womanly curves. Some devils promise wealth, others power. This breed promises..." He doesn't feel like he needs to finish the thought.

"You've set yourself to study all things Abyssal. Are you suggesting that we try our best to avoid slaying these things? Or just the pretty ones?"

Majet wrote:
"Isn't him with you?"

Kikinnin flinches at the question. "He led us here, in hopes of rescuing you. The shadowy elf set his sights on your husband, and has slipped away with him. We may have saved you, but Keygan is lost. For now." The black beard considers explaining more of what the Watchers know, but he hesitates, for fear that such knowledge might become a liability for the gnome woman.

"I've grown tired. If we think it safe enough here, we should secure the Nab's palace, and take our rest. We need to strike out for our true destination on the morrow."


Rogue 2/Cleric of Pharasma 11 | HP = 137/137 | AC = 18 | Initiative +6 | Perception +19 | CMD – 21 | CMB – +9 | F +8 (+10 Spider Poison) | R +8 | W +9 | Channels 2/10 | HP = 2/3 | Counterspell Hold Person

"Agreed, we need to rest now".

Should we bot Maxim to identify those shiny new toys?


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

JJ nods sadly, not moving from the fallen demoness.

"Rest is good" he says with a tear in his eye.

"Yes, Kikinnin, I know she is evil, through and through. Her beauty is really only skin deep. But she does recognise beauty... don't you see. Could that not be the first step to understanding good too?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rogue 2/Cleric of Pharasma 11 | HP = 137/137 | AC = 18 | Initiative +6 | Perception +19 | CMD – 21 | CMB – +9 | F +8 (+10 Spider Poison) | R +8 | W +9 | Channels 2/10 | HP = 2/3 | Counterspell Hold Person

"What does beauty have to do with good?

I am not fair to look upon, mayhap ugly.

Does that make me evil by virtue of my appearance?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 127/127 l AC 22, T 13, FF 22 l CMD 18 l F +13, R +9, W +15; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (2/3), L1: 8/8, L2: 7/7, L3: 2/7, L4: 7/7, L5: 5/7, L6: 4/4 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +18, Concentration +19 | Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 13 l Active Conditions: l Hero Points 1/3

"Or m-me?" Marigold asks, gesturing at her eyepatch. "Even under n-normal circumst-st-stances, this m-makes me look...l-less trustworthy, I g-guess. Or like a p-pirate. Or b-both, the t-two sorta go to-g-g-gether."

She sighs and turns her attention to the magical spoils the group has discovered, always eager to try her hand at identification...

Spellcraft - Staff (DC 23): 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 9 - 1 = 9
Spellcraft - Headband (DC 23): 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 9 - 1 = 25

...with mixed success.

"Hmm. The h-headband is a Headband of Alluring Charisma +2 and the sc-scroll is a Scroll of Blink b-but the staff I d-don't know. And the r-rod...it's beyond m-my ability to identify alt-t-together."

The little halfling sits down, feeling strangely weary. "Th-that t-took more out of me than I th-thought. Kikinnin is r-right, we m-may want to rest...and then f-figure out a way to g-get Majet b-back to Cauldron..."
______________

I think JJ and I are both down a level or two thanks to negative energy shenanigans...


Male Dwarf Spellslinger Wizard 6/UC Rogue 4/Arcane Trickster 3 | HP 100/100 | AC 24/T18/FF19 | F+10, R+14, W+11| Perception +12; Darkvision 60ft. | Init +4 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 1 | Grit: 1/1
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Key Skills:
+22 Disable Device; +19 Know (Planes); +16 Know (Arcana) & Spellcraft; +15 Appraise; +14 Craft (Alchemy) & Stealth; +13 Escape Artist & Sense Motive

Maxim's jaw clenches with regret as they recount Keygen's abduction.

Turning his attention to the items looted, his brow furrows further as he tries to discern their natures;

DC23 Spellcraft (Staff): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
DC32 Spellcraft (Rod): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23

Frustrated the gun-mage curses;

"God's be darned! Can't concentrate none! Darn staff nor rod are stymieing my identification..." art imitating life :(


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Majet frowns when she is informed about Keygan destiny "That old gnome fox, he will keep finding excuses to be away from his responsibilities!"

The gnome sighs and focus on your conversation although you can feel she is indeed worried "The elf was looking for Dreghakus to hold any attack on Cauldron. Then they started to talk about some marks and he got apparently surprised. Moments later you arrived"


Dwarven Ratcatcher 13 HP 160 l AC 31, T 13, FF 30 l CMD 29 l F +20, R +14, W +18; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision
JJ wrote:
"Yes, Kikinnin, I know she is evil, through and through. Her beauty is really only skin deep. But she does recognise beauty... don't you see. Could that not be the first step to understanding good too?"

Kikinnin shakes his head. "Not sure how you'd come to know how she recognizes beauty. She only used it to get one over on you, so I'd say she only understood how to use a sheep's skin to pass her wolf self off to you."

Kikinnin feels a world weariness, looking over Majet.

"Let's see her back to Cauldron, at least. She's nothing but a liability to us, here and now." Might even have led to Keygan's sacrifice, having been caught by the demons, and baited us back to the palace, him in tow.

Kikinnin at least asks respectfully of the woman gnome. "Unless you know your way back to Cauldron by yourself?"


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

"You do think I need a babysitters troupe to bring me back home?" the gnome puffs "Listen, take me out of the jungle, to Sasserine's road. From there on, I am sure it will not be that difficult without that stubbornly curious gnome! I told him not to go in that pit!"

Appraise DC 20:

Before you leave the throne room, your well trained eye lands on various gems and crafts of demonic art on the platform statue that can well account for at least 10000 sun pieces.

You take then some time to make sure the Palace is clean of lesser demons, and after a full rest and bringing Majet to Sasserine-Cauldron's road, you finally come back where your Demonskar adventure began.

In front of you there is the waterfall with the cascade, and next to them the large obelisk with its inscription in Aklo: Down below the waters lay the chambers of Karran Kural, alien terror of ice and death. Be aware, the knowledge there sealed shall never again be recovered.

You take a pause to finish preparing spells and coming up with an strategy to quickly navigate the labyrinthine flooded caves that lead to the ancient Spellweavers vault of Karran Kural and not get lost on them.


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

--earlier--
JJ looks mournfully at the body of the fallen succubus.

"I don't think you really understand." he sighs sadly.

--and later--

"Please be careful." he tells the departing gnome. "Since the waystation was burnt down, there are no good places to rest, and the baboons here can be quite ...viscous."

-- and now--
Have we had a chance to get rid of the negative levels?

JJ looks at the waterfall dubiously. "This is no swim in the cauldron lake..." he sighs. "We will need protection from the cold as well as the ability to breath water."


HP 127/127 l AC 22, T 13, FF 22 l CMD 18 l F +13, R +9, W +15; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (2/3), L1: 8/8, L2: 7/7, L3: 2/7, L4: 7/7, L5: 5/7, L6: 4/4 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +18, Concentration +19 | Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 13 l Active Conditions: l Hero Points 1/3

Appraise (DC 20): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

"U-um, if you're s-s-sure you'll be okay..." Marigold remarks, clearly uneasy about leaving Majet to her own devices once they reach the Sasserine-Cauldron road. "J-just please b-be careful and r-remember that there's no sh-shame in hiding or r-running if you have t-to..."
______________

"W-well, we've g-got that uh...Bottle of Air that Urdihax left behind," Marigold points out when the group finally makes its way back to the waterfall. "That should t-t-take care of the b-breathing part..."

She stares at the waterfall and shivers.

"B-but the r-real question is how to m-make sure we don't get sep-p-parated from each other while we're s-s-swimming. Should we use a r-rope?"


Male Dwarf Spellslinger Wizard 6/UC Rogue 4/Arcane Trickster 3 | HP 100/100 | AC 24/T18/FF19 | F+10, R+14, W+11| Perception +12; Darkvision 60ft. | Init +4 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 1 | Grit: 1/1
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Key Skills:
+22 Disable Device; +19 Know (Planes); +16 Know (Arcana) & Spellcraft; +15 Appraise; +14 Craft (Alchemy) & Stealth; +13 Escape Artist & Sense Motive

At the Palace

With a resigned expression Maxim agrees that they should cut Majet loose, for as much her own sake as anything else.

DC20 Appraise: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20

As he moves to exit, the gun-mage's gaze is drawn to the various works of demonic art. He pauses;

"Gemstones an' artwork worth around 10,000 suns to the right collectors... Ain't my particular poison, but means we leave with coin aplenty? Lessen anyone got an objection to me hocking such items?"

Waterfall

Staring at the icy waters, Maxim strokes his beard in thought;

"Got me a scroll o' Elemental Body. Means i can turn into a Water Elemental fir a while. Covers my traversing, in the event we ain't got magics enough to go round."


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Kikinnin's negative level disappeared some time after your fight, as it was only a temporary drain product of the enervation, but both Kythel and Marigold are still affected by the negative gaze of the demon.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarven Ratcatcher 13 HP 160 l AC 31, T 13, FF 30 l CMD 29 l F +20, R +14, W +18; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision
Maxim wrote:
"Gemstones an' artwork worth around 10,000 suns to the right collectors... Ain't my particular poison, but means we leave with coin aplenty? Lessen anyone got an objection to me hocking such items?"

Kikinnin nods. "Anything we can salvage here in demon domain, we can turn it to our designs, which I'd argue are more noble than the Demonskar's."

...

Kikinnin considers the way forward, downwards, through-ways. "I'm not a swimmer. Not in my Plate. If we need to, I'll sink like a rock, and breathe from the Bottle. I just need to know which direction to walk. Got my Rope, so tethering us together should be functional, I think. If one of us has quick swimming and water breathing, and can act as our scout, I'm not opposed. I only worry about currents. I've seen underground rivers move swiftly, dangerously so."

The black beard listens to further planning, not enthusiastic about plunging into the waters below. When they're ready to jump in, Kikinnin doesn't hesitate. His mind pictures pinches in the underground tunnels, and only hopes he'll be able to squeeze through chokepoints when they trip across them.

He turns to Marigold and Kythel. "Are you still feeling withered? What can we do to restore you?"


HP 127/127 l AC 22, T 13, FF 22 l CMD 18 l F +13, R +9, W +15; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (2/3), L1: 8/8, L2: 7/7, L3: 2/7, L4: 7/7, L5: 5/7, L6: 4/4 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +18, Concentration +19 | Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 13 l Active Conditions: l Hero Points 1/3

"U-um...r-restoration m-magic would do the trick, I think," Marigold replies. "It's n-not something that's...c-come to my m-mind to b-b-be able to c-cast myself, or I w-would. B-but I didn't get hit t-too bad so I'm okay to g-go forward for now if we n-need to."


Rogue 2/Cleric of Pharasma 11 | HP = 137/137 | AC = 18 | Initiative +6 | Perception +19 | CMD – 21 | CMB – +9 | F +8 (+10 Spider Poison) | R +8 | W +9 | Channels 2/10 | HP = 2/3 | Counterspell Hold Person

After traveling in silence Kythel speaks, "I feel much better today, I have the cure for what ails you Marigold.

I also have two spells prepared that allow us to breathe water, one for the way in and one for the way out.

If we are ready I will cast the first now.

I also have enough spell energy to protect myself, JJ, and Maxim from the bitter cold elements. Marigold, can you take care of yourself and Kikinnin in regards to the same?"

Kythel will cast Restoration on Marigold. Endure Elements on himself, JJ, and Maxim. He will then cast, assuming we are ready, Water Breathing. I get two hours per level which is 20 hours. As Maxim will be a water elemental I will split 5 hours between Me, Marigold, JJ, and Kikinnin. Then, if Maxim's spell times out, he can use the Bottle for himself thereafter.


Dwarven Ratcatcher 13 HP 160 l AC 31, T 13, FF 30 l CMD 29 l F +20, R +14, W +18; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

Kikinnin turns to Maxim. "You alright bearing the Bottle, Bror? I was willing to accept the risk of using a demon's gift; I'll not argue if you're willing to do the same."

The black beard waits for the preparations to settle over the Watchers, before taking the initiative to plunge into the waters which will eventually lead them into Karran Kural.


HP 127/127 l AC 22, T 13, FF 22 l CMD 18 l F +13, R +9, W +15; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (2/3), L1: 8/8, L2: 7/7, L3: 2/7, L4: 7/7, L5: 5/7, L6: 4/4 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +18, Concentration +19 | Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 13 l Active Conditions: l Hero Points 1/3

"Th-thank you, Kythel! I f-feel much b-better now," Marigold smiles with gratitude as Kythel is able to dispel the small bit of withering the demon had inflicted on her the previous day. But her smile falters and fades when the priest inquires about elemental protections.

"Um...n-no...I'm afraid I c-can't..."

She shifts from one foot to the other, suddenly feeling embarrassed. Weren't these sorts of protective magics commonplace for experienced priests and clerics? Yet, for whatever reason, the means to cast them herself seemed to elude her.

"S-Sarenrae and the g-gods only know why b-but I don't really g-get to just...p-pray for my magics like you and R-Ryan do. Instead I'm g-given certain parameters to w-work with, the s-same ones, each and every d-day."

The halfling offers a half-hearted shrug. "B-but um, m-maybe if I ask r-really nice then m-maybe She will see f-f-fit to give me m-more to work with?"


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

You dedicate an hour to prepare your most sensitive belongings to be preserved on your dry bags, and prepare improvised protection coatings with clay and dried grass for the pieces not fitting there.

Once ready, Kythel casts the spells on you and one by one you submerge upon the pool.

Swim take 10:

JJ: 10 + 9 = 19
Kikinnin: 10 + 2 = 12
Marigold: 10 - 1 = 9
Maxim: 10 + 4 = 14
Kythel: 10 - 1 = 9

Kythel and Marigold seem to have serious problems navigating the sunk tunnels. In the end they are forced to pick up extra weight so they can sink to the bottom and walk that surface. That makes your travel much slower as specially Marigold has problems to keep up with the others diving walk speed. At some points, there are currents of water that make your travel even worse, and at that point only JJ is a good enough swimmer to move swiftly.

Fortunately the young man is also your explorer and that means he is able to scout ahead of you and check for the correct bifurcation and to point out natural hazards before the group can fall on them.

JJ Survival rolls:

JJ 1st hour: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21
JJ 2nd hour: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31
JJ 3rd hour: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (17) + 16 = 33

JJ's ioun torch lights the sunk tunnels as you advance. Although you have no idea of the path, and you have no magic to point you towards the correct direction, at least JJ's good sense of direction spares you from getting lost in the water labyrinth. That said, during the first hour you are forced to make your way back a couple of times to try a different bifurcation.

After two hours and a half of a difficult advance against water currents, darkness, pits and several bifurcations, you have not found trace of Karran Kural.

Because only two hours and a half remain for water breathing you decide to gather up and decide on the way forward. Karran Kural maybe just ahead, but at your pace if you keep going forward and do not find a save spot, you will not have time enough to go back to the surface before the spell ends, even if JJ keeps you from getting lost. On the other side, it might be Karran Kural or a save point full of air is just around the corner if you keep going.

So... what the Cauldron Watchers will decide? Risk it by keep going or play it save making the way back?

Marigold: 118/118 hp, water breathing 5/2 h
JJ: 129/129 hp, endure elements 24 h, water breathing 5/2 h
Maxim: 91/91 hp, endure elements 24 h, bottle of air
Kikinnin: 148/148 hp, water breathing 5/2 h
Kythel: 129/129 hp, endure elements 24 h, water breathing 5/2 h


Dwarven Ratcatcher 13 HP 160 l AC 31, T 13, FF 30 l CMD 29 l F +20, R +14, W +18; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

Kikinnin wordlessly communicates his strong interest in pushing forward. Whether it's hopefulness, or a phobic's desire to avoid having to try a second time, the water swirling in front of the black beard's face makes it difficult to discern between the two.

Kikinnin points in an 'onwards' gesture.


Rogue 2/Cleric of Pharasma 11 | HP = 137/137 | AC = 18 | Initiative +6 | Perception +19 | CMD – 21 | CMB – +9 | F +8 (+10 Spider Poison) | R +8 | W +9 | Channels 2/10 | HP = 2/3 | Counterspell Hold Person

Kythel nods in agreement, after all, he does have a second spell in case of an emergency. Though expending that means they would not be able to retreat from Karran Kural this day...


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

"I think let us try pushing on. If we have the second spell for an emergency withdraw, that will be good enough."

JJ can can endure elements himself if required. In fact, that might be a better use of spells, that you folk with higher caster levels for your CLWs. Of course, you might not often use those first level slots either...


HP 127/127 l AC 22, T 13, FF 22 l CMD 18 l F +13, R +9, W +15; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (2/3), L1: 8/8, L2: 7/7, L3: 2/7, L4: 7/7, L5: 5/7, L6: 4/4 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +18, Concentration +19 | Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 13 l Active Conditions: l Hero Points 1/3

Marigold nods, her hair swirling about her as she does.

"P-p-press on...and then we t-turn back if we h-have to. Or m-maybe Maxim has s-some manner of t-t-teleportation p-p-prepared if things g-get really ugly..."


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Let me know who gets the endure elements in place of JJ

Resolved to find the ancient ruins, you press on through the hazardous environment. Slowly advancing against the density of the water you cross many more tunnels and pass through innumerable pits.

JJ Survival 4th hour: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32

Avoiding the worst thanks to JJ who scouts easily ahead you keep going for one more hour. When you are all up to give up and use your last breathing spell to make your way back, JJ comes back from his scouting, but this time instead of pulling you towards a bifurcation he points excitedly up. Helping the heavier companions to climb up through the walls you reach what seems a layer of air over your heads.

The ancient flooded lava tubes open here into a pair of smaller, air-filled tubes that lead to the east. The temperature drops alarmingly to the east, and the two passageways merge just before they are blocked by an enormous wall of ice. A narrow tunnel has been hacked through the ice near its southern edge, allowing access into a larger area beyond.

According to the coldness of the environment, you have finally made your way through the maze of flooded tunnels and reached the ancient spellweaver vault of Karran Kural.

K. arcana DC 24:

The wall of ice seems a magical product, similar to an ice wall. It seems some kind of guard to preserve the halls sealed, but someone has carved a passageway through this ancient magical guard in more recent times.

Marigold: 118/118 hp, water breathing 30 min
JJ: 129/129 hp, water breathing 30 min
Maxim: 91/91 hp, endure elements 24 h, bottle of air
Kikinnin: 148/148 hp, water breathing 30 min
Kythel: 129/129 hp, endure elements 24 h, water breathing 30 min

New Karran Kural map available!


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

"Let's hope we don't have to get out in a hurry." shivers JJ, appreciating the effects of his spell.

"Do we need a five minute break to dry off and rest? Then let us head on in..."


HP 127/127 l AC 22, T 13, FF 22 l CMD 18 l F +13, R +9, W +15; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (2/3), L1: 8/8, L2: 7/7, L3: 2/7, L4: 7/7, L5: 5/7, L6: 4/4 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +18, Concentration +19 | Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 13 l Active Conditions: l Hero Points 1/3

Kn. Arcana (DC 24): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

"Y-y-yeah, let's d-d-dry off a little f-f-first, so our c-c-c-lothes don't f-f-freeze to us," Marigold agrees readily, hands shaking a little bit with the chill as she works on wringing the water out of her hair.

"At l-l-least we finally f-f-found it - and we d-d-didn't have to use that l-l-last Water Breathing sp-sp-spell..."


Dwarven Ratcatcher 13 HP 160 l AC 31, T 13, FF 30 l CMD 29 l F +20, R +14, W +18; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

Kikinnin emerges from the water, then keeps walking from the water's edge, thoroughly done with the depths, for now. He shakes off the water where he can, frowning as he looks over his armor for any signs of water damage. "Well done scouting, JJ."

"Don't suppose any of you have magics capable of drying us out? If there's ice ahead, like the Miss mentions, we'd best be as dry as possible."

The black beard gives a cursory glance down the narrows of the ice walls, just to make sure there won't be company any time soon.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

JJ smiles, puffing a little taller at the rare praise from Kikinnin.

"Well, I mean we all have talents. Takes a group to break into a place like this..."


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Kikinnin eyes out ahead and seeing no immediate menace he ventures into the ice crevice. The space is cramped and he has to squeeze through, although Marigold could move there easily due to size.

As he makes it forward, the dwarven darkvision allows him to spot a second guard behind the ice wall. Again, this warding has been also broken, leaving the once-magic portcullis in a twisted heap that you think it can be passed through easily by the halfling but will take some relatively easy squeezing to move through for the rest of you. Escape Artist DC 15

Beyond the ruined portcullis Kikinnin can see a large set of double doors is all that remains of the once formidable barriers that protected the ruins.


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

"Anyone get the feeling we are not the first to explore here?" asks JJ, nervously.


Dwarven Ratcatcher 13 HP 160 l AC 31, T 13, FF 30 l CMD 29 l F +20, R +14, W +18; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

Kikinnin answers JJ, but he does keep his voice low. "Well, considering Fetor Abradius knew of this place, and tried to influence the Cagewrights to thoroughly investigate, we are not the first. I expect that this place is crawling with ancient horrors. If Fetor took a liking to this haunt, then he might be teleporting into and out of these halls. Best to be on our tightest guard."

Kikinnin prepares to follow JJ, who has the better set of eyes and ears.

"Just go slow, JJ. Ice is slippery."


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

Noting the ice, JJ readjusts himself slightly. For a moment a small blue aura seems to permeate his being.

spellcraft DC 16:
Resist energy(cold)

"That's odd, it is like my body is adjusting to the environment.." shrugs the lad.

Then cautiously he slips forward, well aware that his light will give him away to anything that has eyes.

perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36And other situational bonsues in header

After a minute or so he stops. "I'm out of practice at looking for traps... Maxim... you're pretty good at that are you not?"

No trapfinding...


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Escape artist DC 15: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
JJ squeezes through the portcullis hole with his usual dexterity and checks the doors finding only they are made of iron and covered with ancient runes and strange depictions of six-armed humanoids working great magic. Undoubtedly they match with your book depictions about spell weavers.

Finding the doors are not locked you quickly gain access to the other side. As JJ open the doors, a blast of chilling coldness surrounds him, mist forming in the air with each breath.

K2.
Pale blue lights set flush in the ceiling light this hallway. The walls have a subtle curve, and the entire length is etched with disturbing images and symbols. Strange glassy circles, each roughly five feet in diameter, checker the length of the hallway's floor. Under each disc, a six-armed humanoid figure hangs motionless as if suspended in fluid or encased in glass. At each end of the hall, a pair of frost-rimed metal doors stands closed.

K. Arcana DC 20:

You determine the circular panes are actually cylinders of magic ice that basically contain the frozen body of a spell weaver. You cannot determine if any bit of life is preserved, but that might have been the original idea.

Heal DC 20:
Although it is difficult to say. You think the six-arms creatures are truly dead. Although their bodies are well preserved, like if they had been dead only for the last week.

The pale blue light from the ceiling panels allow you to spot in the distance that the next set of doors are also made of iron and have another six-arms humanoid engraved.

Map updated!
Each blue circle is one of the cylinders

Not relevant right now, but how much protects JJ's resistance and for how long?


HP 127/127 l AC 22, T 13, FF 22 l CMD 18 l F +13, R +9, W +15; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (2/3), L1: 8/8, L2: 7/7, L3: 2/7, L4: 7/7, L5: 5/7, L6: 4/4 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +18, Concentration +19 | Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 13 l Active Conditions: l Hero Points 1/3

After drying off as best as can be managed, Marigold takes a deep breath and moves to follow JJ and Kikinnin. Thankful, for once, for her small stature, she squeezes through the second small opening and stops a few paces behind her big brother.

As she peers into the room beyond that's just been opened, she gawps at the sight of the suspended six-armed humanoids - the ancient spellweavers.

Kn. Arcana (DC 20): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Heal (DC 20): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

"H-h-holy moly! Wh-what on earth went on d-d-down here???"

Marigold peers very hard at the nearest of the suspended, frozen(?), figures.

"It's h-h-hard to tell...I m-mean I don't really kn-know anything about the anatomy of these th-things, b-but I think they're r-really, t-truly, sincerely d-dead. And m-maybe that's for the b-b-best..."


Rogue 2/Cleric of Pharasma 11 | HP = 137/137 | AC = 18 | Initiative +6 | Perception +19 | CMD – 21 | CMB – +9 | F +8 (+10 Spider Poison) | R +8 | W +9 | Channels 2/10 | HP = 2/3 | Counterspell Hold Person

If JJ does not need the Endure Elements, I will have cast it on Marigold.


Rogue 2/Cleric of Pharasma 11 | HP = 137/137 | AC = 18 | Initiative +6 | Perception +19 | CMD – 21 | CMB – +9 | F +8 (+10 Spider Poison) | R +8 | W +9 | Channels 2/10 | HP = 2/3 | Counterspell Hold Person

Knowledge Arcana DC 24 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

"A wall of Ice. I suppose we could melt it but as it has been carved through why bother to waste resources in such a way?"

Escape Artist 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Kythel slips through the gates and joins JJ at the front, "I will take a look at the next door to see if that has any traps". Kythel spider climbs along the walls and checks the floor for traps.

Perception - Floor Traps 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 17 + 1 = 22

Assuming he finds none, I made one let me know if I should make more to cover more of the area of the hall he will then stay on the wall and head to the door to check for more traps.

Perception - Door Traps 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 17 + 1 = 31

---
Knowledge Arcana DC 20 - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Dwarven Ratcatcher 13 HP 160 l AC 31, T 13, FF 30 l CMD 29 l F +20, R +14, W +18; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

Spells for Spelunking:

First Level Spells
Endure Elements (x2)
Liberating Command
Word of Resolve

Second Level Spells
Bull's Strength
Paladin's Sacrifice
Resist Energy

Third Level Spells
Burst of Speed
Resist Energy, Communal

Kikinnin walks among the individuals floating in the strange cylinders, giving them a good, long Look. At Will- Detect Evil He doesn't understand their nature, and he finds no comfort in his more educated colleagues' understanding of them.

Heal v DC 20: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Marigold wrote:
"It's h-h-hard to tell...I m-mean I don't really kn-know anything about the anatomy of these th-things, b-but I think they're r-really, t-truly, sincerely d-dead. And m-maybe that's for the b-b-best..."

"For the best, aye." Kikinnin taps the glass, wondering. "Did they do this to their own? This is their tomb you mentioned, miss Marigold?"

As for the way forward, Kikinnin takes heed of the icy coating of the doors, and the general temperature of Karran Kural. If the temperature is such that protection from the cold is necessary, Kikinnin casts Endure Elements upon himself. He offers the same protection to Maxim.

"Cold and death. We have both of them, here and now, but something tells me we're going to encounter more than this through these doors."

With that, Kikinnin decides to lace up himself and the others with more protection from the cold. Cast Resist Energy, Communal, on Maxim, Marigold, Kythel, and Kikinnin. 22.5 minutes of Resist Cold 20 for the a-four-mentioned.

When he's done, he works the doors open, as long as the others have given the all-ready sign.


HP 127/127 l AC 22, T 13, FF 22 l CMD 18 l F +13, R +9, W +15; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (2/3), L1: 8/8, L2: 7/7, L3: 2/7, L4: 7/7, L5: 5/7, L6: 4/4 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +18, Concentration +19 | Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 13 l Active Conditions: l Hero Points 1/3

"I th-think maybe they d-did," Marigold nods, giving Kythel and Kikinnin both a smile of gratitude for their protective magics. "Either this is m-m-meant to be a t-tomb...or some m-manner of p-preservation ch-chamber. M-maybe these were m-meant to c-come back or b-be brought back, s-someday."

As Kikinnin moves towards the doors on the opposite end of the chamber, Marigold gives the dwarf a thumbs up to indicate that she's ready to proceed when everyone else is.


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Marigold & Kythel:

1d8 ⇒ 7
At the corner of your eye you seem to spot one of the corpses to fold all six of its arms as if prayer. Then you look but it does not move at all. Seems quietly frozen.

Kythel climbs up the walls and finds no traps, but he discovers the freezing coldness comes from panels on the ceiling. The same that shed an eerie blue light over the room.

Kikinnin finds the coldness too much freezing and calls Abadar for protection, and so his god answers him. He finds no need to protect Maxim as Kythel has protected both the dwarf and Marigold too before.

Kythel finds out the doors at the end of the spell weaver coffins room do not have any trap, but they too have a spell weaver engraved in the iron surface. Kikinnin profits to further protect everyone against cold.

The group is then ready to open the next set of doors.

K3. The Ice Prison
This chamber is nearly circular, although two sides are made flat by thick walls of ice. The entire room is filed with a lattice of thin icy strands, each flickering with faint magical energies.

The thick walls of ice block the two other exits of the room.

K. arcana DC 24 or Spellcraft DC 19:

It is expected the walls work as the wall of ice spell.

At the far end of the room, within the ice lattices, there is an insectile monstrosity with a pair of frozen, multifaceted eyes that coldly judge you. A voice sounds in your heads Welcome to Karran Kural. My name is Izzaedruzz and I am bound to defend its walls. This is the farthest you will get intruders!

K. planes DC 23:

The creature is in fact an Ice Devil (outsider, devil, evil, extraplanar, lawful). Within its chest a stolen, frozen mortal heart, which allows it to make decisions free of all emotion. Born on the icy layer of Cocytus, Hell's seventh layer, most ice devils migrate to Caina, the eighth layer, where they plot world-damning machinations from courts of freezing steel. Although they are perhaps the most alien and monstrous in appearance of all devils, few breeds are accorded greater respect.

They are immune to cold and poison and resist damage from non-good weapons. They have spell resistance. They have telepathy and numerous cold related spells.

They can fly and see in the darkness. They can also teleport.

DC 28

Spoiler:

They are also immune to fire, have resistance to acid 10
All their saves are good but the lowest is Will.

They have a regeneration that can only be stopped by attacking them with good weapons or good aligned spells.

Creatures attacked by them can become slowed by their ice magic.

Approaching him by 10' will force you to roll against fear.

Initiative:

JJ (+2 urban, +2 underground, +2 jungle, +10 Abyss, +2 plane of fire): 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 = 11
Kikinnin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Marigold: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Maxim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Kythel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Izzaedruzz: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

The gelid insect points at your heads and great magical hailstones pound down upon you striking you with strength.
Ice Storm bludgeoning damage (you resist the cold part): 3d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 5) = 13
The floor becomes so full of hail that walking through will be a difficult task. Difficult terrain

The ice lattices in the circular room will be an extra hassle as well as they create a dense net that covers the hole room.
Movement through the lattices: roll a Escape Artist DC 25 to avoid touching them. Moving at half speed reduces the DC by 10 and moving extremely carefully (five feed per round or less) reduces it by 20 (if you take a movement action, because a 5' step will be considered full speed)

The creature starts to fly up to 15 feet and seems unimpeded by the lattices.

Marigold: 105/118 hp, endure elements 24 h water breathing 30 min, resist energy 20 (cold) 23 min
JJ: 116/129 hp, endure elements 24 h, water breathing 30 min, resist energy (cold) ? ? min
Maxim: 78/91 hp, endure elements 24 h, resist energy 20 (cold) 23 min
Kikinnin: 135/148 hp, water breathing 30 min, resist energy 20 (cold) 23 min
Kythel: 116/129 hp, endure elements 24 h, water breathing 30 min, resist energy 20 (cold) 23 min
Round 1: Izzaedruzz, Kythel, Marigold, JJ, Maxim, Kikinnin

New map available!!!


HP 127/127 l AC 22, T 13, FF 22 l CMD 18 l F +13, R +9, W +15; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (2/3), L1: 8/8, L2: 7/7, L3: 2/7, L4: 7/7, L5: 5/7, L6: 4/4 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +18, Concentration +19 | Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 13 l Active Conditions: l Hero Points 1/3

"D-did you s-see...?"

Marigold starts to speak, certain that she caught some manner of movement just out of the corner of her eye. But then when she stops and looks harder, nothing happens.

"Huh...I th-thought I saw one of those th-things m-move, but...m-must've been my imagination..."

The halfling shrugs, albeit a bit uneasily, and turns her attention back to the door beyond as Kikinnin opens it.

Spellcraft (DC 19): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

She just has enough time to register that the ice blocking the exits from the room ahead must be functionally the same as a Wall of Ice spell and then she find herself - along with everyone else- suddenly subject to a barrage of hail and snow!

Kn. Planes (DC 23): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16

An ice bug???

Unsure of what the creature is, Marigold falls back on a good old standby and offers up a prayer to Sarenrae for increased fervor in battle. She then holds her position to allow Kikinnin and JJ room to move ahead.
______________

Marigold casts Blessing of Fervor~


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

JJ has resist cold 10 that is good for 50 minutes

JJ carefully advances into the room, approaching the insect as he does so.
planes: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27

"It's an Ice Devil ..l" he explains as he goes. "Immune to cold, poison and resistant to magic. Watch out as it is extremely mobile."

EA#1 DC 15: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Advancing, JJ narrowly avoids the first of the pillars.

Double move at half speed. Will attract an AOO if nobody else triggers it first.


Male Dwarf Spellslinger Wizard 6/UC Rogue 4/Arcane Trickster 3 | HP 100/100 | AC 24/T18/FF19 | F+10, R+14, W+11| Perception +12; Darkvision 60ft. | Init +4 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 1 | Grit: 1/1
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Key Skills:
+22 Disable Device; +19 Know (Planes); +16 Know (Arcana) & Spellcraft; +15 Appraise; +14 Craft (Alchemy) & Stealth; +13 Escape Artist & Sense Motive

Round 1

DC25 Escape Artist: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

Maxim moves nimbly into the chamber, trying to ignore the infernal frost glittering in his beard as he negotiates the icy lattices.

Hugging the wall he hustles to gain a better angle at the creature, drawing his pistol as he goes... 40ft Move (Double Move Action) & Draw Pistol (Free Action)

9,651 to 9,700 of 10,418 << first < prev | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [AP] The Shackled City by GM Rutseg - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.